Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
BrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Yo! (Salzem) Empty Yo! (Salzem)

Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:25 pm
Mitsui teleported out of Hyperspace into wind country. Mitsui decided that he would go to there to see what it was like. He was hungry for some real food, as he had managed to spend a rather unduly large amount of time in hyperspace. He would go to a restaurant and order a couple bowls of ramen. He would then sit down to wait for his food to come. He was thinking about how he would go about finding Li Dian. He continued to be a thorn in Mitsui's side.
Anonymous

Yo! (Salzem) Empty Re: Yo! (Salzem)

Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:39 pm
It was one of those seedy places outside of Sunagakure, a place where anyone could enter but not quite anyone could leave. Because they'd be dead. Salzem had wandered deeper into the desert one hot, scathing morning and came across a little oasis amongst the endless dunes, one crawling with do-badders, criminals, theives and other kinds of ne'er-do-wells. It was like a little bit of business amongst theives where relative peace and understanding can be achieved so long as no one instigates a conflict, knowing or not. Salzem, being a huge, white wolf, caught some attention when on the prowl amongst this group, but far less so when he was in Suna. These people seemed accustom to the weird, the gnarled and that was just fine with him. There were people from all walks of life hanging around the various establishments, some tall, some shorter, some tan, some more pale than the fur on Salzem's back. Salzem wondered by a Ramen cookery, the smell of the greasy, spicy food was both revolting and mouth-watering to the wolf, leaving his state of preference in flux. He stopped there for but a moment, trying to get himself under control before continuing his walk.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:51 pm
Mitsui would get his at the counter. It was surprising that anybody would be able to work at a place like this when robberies seemed to happen every week or so. In fact, Mitsui saw some customer who was at the paying counter argueing with one of the staff because he thought that the price of the food that he already ate was too much. Mitsui found that a little bit funny. There was one other unexpected thing. He recognized a familiar chakra signature a little distance away. (I am pretty sure that the restaurant is not 50 meters wide.) He would think about which chakra signature was like that. It seemed strange, but he was not able to remember. Mitsui did want to know who this was, so he proceeded to turn on his byakugan. Mitsui would see a familiar face with some rather primal features. That was a surprise, it was one of the konoha ninja who greeted Mitsui when he entered the gates. Salzem... How strange.

At about the same time, Mitsui heard a yelling from someone who saw that Mitsui had a byakugan. He would start yelling, "A Hyuuga clan member! Get Out!" It seemed strange, but Mitsui saw that there were people who really did not like ninja. He found a few here. Mitsui would decide that maybe, he should start a fight. He did not notice too much strength, or any large amount of chakra from the other people. Mitsui decided, that maybe, it would be fun to get into a fight. That choice was kind of forced as Mitsui saw a bottle go flying towards Mitsui. Mitsui would proceed to duck as the bottle would shatter on the wall behind him. Mitsui would respond by picking up a chair and throwing it back to the person who threw the bottle at him. Almost all of the people in the restaurant would start fleeing as Mitsui would start a bar brawl. It was fun at least even though they were really easy to put down.
Anonymous

Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:50 pm
Salzem's attention turned to a massive brawl within the ramen establishment as drinks, chairs and bowls of the scalding dishes were being tossed around like Kunai in a war. He noticed one person in particular was having an especially good time with this fiasco as he hurled a stool at an unfortunate man, the seat catching him in the forehead and bringing him down. All those who weren't already looking for a fight had fled the scene already, but there were still a good number of people who were, both still inside and those coming in. Salzem was among those going in. His first instinct was to go in as a peace keeper, although a 7 ft tall talking white wolf would already grab some attention. He intended to end the bar fight before destructive jutsu/techniques would be cast, hoping that knocking around a few people and demonstrate his raw might would be enough. He was wrong. In fact, he was very wrong as he soon found himself in a massive brawl, people getting knocked in and out of the restaurant, slamming each other over the bar, it was wrecking havoc on Salzem's enhanced hearing and spacial awareness. Of course, this minor inconvenience wasn't going to stop him from busting some heads and many he did bust. Despite that there were a lot of them and that they appeared of the tough stock, many went down in just one or two blows, making them easy cannon-fodder for the great wolf. Most of the time, his size worked against him, what with there not being enough arm-room for him to grapple with his opponents, forcing him to resort to bites and low kicks at the legs, making Salzem feel more-or-less dissatisfied. Regardless, his tactics worked well enough as he managed to compassionate many of his opponents, most with a deep gash on a limp or a broken knee.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:10 pm
Mitsui would continue throwing chairs and tables at other restaurant patrons who were throwing stuff at him. Mitsui would look up and he would actually see a chandelier hanging a fair distance above the patrons. Mitsui would throw a chair up at the chain to break it. Mitsui would then see the chandelier falling on a few patrons. That must have hurt. Maybe, Mitsui had killed a few more people, not a big deal as he has already done collateral damage many times before. Mitsui would continue throwing stuff at people, when he would look, and see that there was this wolf-man also beating people up. That was definitely Salzem as he had a similar face. Mitsui found that surprising that he would be there still. Mitsui would see a few restaurant staff fleeing as a chair would fly into the cash register. The chair would continue to on its way until it got itself well imbedded in the near by wall. Eventually, the patrons in the restaurant would be all knocked out. Mitsui would walk into the kitchen and he would proceed to go and grab another the food that he had ordered. Mitsui was not happy that the one he ordered originally was on the floor because the bowl got hit by a bottle.

Mitsui would sit down at the cleanest, or more like, closest to clean part of the restaurant. He would start eating his food, and he would say to salzem, "Hey Salzem, how is it going?"
Anonymous

Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:55 am
The brawl didn't go on for long, as he and this other man managed to knock the aggressors flat with relative ease. All that remained of the various fighting men were their groaning bodies writhing about on the ground. Some were dead (or not breathing) but he didn't blame the other man. It was a feat in it of itself to not rip a few open. Most of that day hadn't been too questionable. Most of it could easily have been explained like the bar fight or this place in general but for someone out here that he didn't know to have spoke his name, and so casually, that was not only strange, but alarming. He there were three things about this man simply speaking his name that disturbed the great wolf.

1. His name wasn't something easily guessed. Never in his life had he come across someone with a name so uncommon as his.

2. If they'd already met and he'd recognized him, how? Salzem's appearance had been mutated to the point where the only thing vaguely human was his eyes. His chakra also had a feral air about it so how was this man able to pick him out as Salzem?

3. He simply didn't know or remember this man. It was if he came out of nowhere and announced his name. If this man were to have recognized him, he must have witnessed his transformation.

The werewolf looked the man up and down, deciding that yes, he was too strong for him to simply beat the snot out of like the rest of the slobs here. The man sat casually at one of the only unupturned tables, chowing down on some food that sat there, waiting for him. Salzem stood a few meters away, wary to the point of near-aggression of this man. He supposed it was possible they'd met before.... this. Salzem was still piecing his memory back together.

"I don't think I know you." Salzem nearly snarled at the man. He tried to calm himself, tell himself that this man had no intention of harming him, but throwing his name around like that (how did he know it!!?) so near the boarders of Konoha was making the wolf fidgety.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:43 am
Well, it seemed that this person did not know who Mitsui was. It seemed strange, that this person changed in such a way. Maybe, he got some sort of disease, or maybe, he got some sort of genetic modifications, that was strange. Mitsui would get the response, "I don't think I know you." Mitsui would think for a second. It seemed strange, but this guy's chakra signature was so similar to that of salzem's but so different too... Mitsui also thought that it was a little bit strange that he was a wanted person. Mitsui decided that it would probably be ok to tell him. Mitsui would say, "I am Mitsui. I remember seeing you at the gates of Konoha, a long time ago." If Salzem would not reply, Mitsui would continue, "What brings you here?"

(If I was metagaming, I am sorry)
Anonymous

Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:22 pm
(knowing my name is a stretch lol. The rest is all good. Trying to play up my character's memory loss)

Salzem watched the man warily as he recounted an event Salzem had little to no memory of. He spoke of when they met at Konoha's gates at some point. Salzem's mind drew consistent blanks as he tried to recount the memory among those locked away. No luck. For all the white wolf knew, this man was a liar in addition to being a well known and wanted Konoha criminal. If this Mitsui knew his name, well... Salzem just put his other foot in the hole. Life seemed to just have it out for him if it didn't before. They say Kharma is blind. Liars, whoever said that. It all seemed to be coming for him, and in frequent waves. Salzem's body tensed slightly at every semi-quick movement Mits made, anticipating some kind of attack. Of course, if he outclassed Salzem before, he sure as hell would outclass him now. The weakness is what Salzem hated, but, right now, instigating a fight would only get him killed. Even as a blood-crazed beast, he knew this. If he could keep the man talking, maybe he'd talk himself out the door.

"Oh yes. I remember now." Salzem lied, straight-faced. His mind continued to draw blanks every time he tried to draw on this supposed memory. Most of what he remembered now were names and faces. Very few events were recorded in the lycan's dense skull since this form became him. "You plan on sticking around in the Wind country or moving on?" Salzem asked, attempting to be casual.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:40 pm
Mitsui was very sure that this wolf-man had something really really suspicious. It seemed that whenever Mitsui moved, this guy seemed to be getting ready to defend himself. Mitsui found that awefully strange, considering that Mitsui did not actually attack this person. Mitsui would proceed to think about how he would say, that he was just staying here for a little bit.

Mitsui would say, "I don't intend on sticking around here too long, I really like travelling. What brought you here? I thought you were a normal konoha ninja. Are you on a mission? Have you went anywhere interesting?" Mitsui definitely found that weird how he really seemed suspicious. Mitsui would think about why this guy seems to be acting this way. It really seemed like something really wrong happened to him.

Mitsui would think about one more thing, is this guy going to attack me?
Anonymous

Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:20 pm
(OH! So Sorry mits! I didn't know it was my post DX)

Salzem could read the wariness in Mits' eyes, almost as if he were preparing himself for a random attack, just as Salzem was. That was at least a little refreshing. There was some reassurance to be had in the mutual edginess. At least this meant that Mits wasn't planning an attack on him and, upon reaching this conclusion, Salzem relaxed a little, but only a little. His muscles still remained tense, but the aggression in his body had faded away. 

"I'm moving around." Salzem replied honestly, dodging the MN's question about the leaf. "Been to a few places already. Haven, if you know it." Salzem shrugged his shoulders lightly. "Not so much of a mission, rather just on a sort of break from my duties back in Konoha. As for being normal, is it so obvious? People tell me that it's the wolven body that gives it way." Salzem didn't laugh or smile. "No. That normality died a while ago. Whatever. Life happens." Salzem attempted something resembling a smile but ultimately, his mouth curled into something of a toothy frown. Looked like optimism wasn't coming his way today. Whatever.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum