Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

Salzem's First Guest Empty Salzem's First Guest

Mon May 04, 2015 5:13 pm
Salzem hurried through the rain, making his way toward home. After about a five minute run, they arrived at Salzem's two story home. Salzem felt around the top of the door for the key, found it, and unlocked the door, letting Reddo and himself inside. Salzem spread an arm wide, gesturing towards the kitchen and living room.
"Well... This is home." Salzem said, his sanguine eyes still showing a tinge of sadness, remembering his father's presence.
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Salzem's First Guest Empty Re: Salzem's First Guest

Mon May 04, 2015 5:22 pm
"This is a pretty nice place you got here," Reddo says as he looks around. Reddo moves into the living room and sits down. "Well, I'm pretty hungry, so I'm gonna eat," Reddo says as he rustles his hand around in his bag, and pulls out a rice ball. "Just ask if you want any," Reddo says.
Anonymous

Mon May 04, 2015 5:33 pm
Salzem rolled his sanguine eyes, smiling at his offer. He figured he should get them something to drink. He has never had anyone over before. He looked around in his cabinets, looking for some tea or coffee he could brew. He must've forgotten to go shopping last time as there was only green tea left. Salzem closed the cabinets, going to the sink to get some water. He stopped mid-stride and turned back to look at Reddo.

"Do you want some water?" Salzem asked him, trying to be polite.
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 5:38 pm
"Yeah sure, I'll take some water," Reddo says with a rice ball stuffed in his mouth. "Also, do you know what the time is? I would like to get up early tomorrow, so I can start learning this new Taijutsu technique I have been meaning to do," Reddo says. "It's called leaf whirlwind."
Anonymous

Mon May 04, 2015 5:47 pm
Salzem cocked an eyebrow hearing that the young uzumaki wanted to learn the Leaf Whirlwind. Ah, a harsh experience indeed. Salzem went to the sink, grabbing a couple of cups along the way. He filled the cups with water and returned to Reddo. Salzem handed the cup to him, before taking his mask off to sip at his water. 

"I believe it is somewhere around 4pm." Salzem said answering Reddo's first question.
"And the Leaf Whirlwind? That is harsh learning experience." Salzem thought a little before speaking again.
"If you wish..." He began slowly, "I can teach you the Leaf Whirlwind."
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 5:55 pm
"Really!" Reddo said. "That would be great! I really have only trained with my father, I've never been training with a friend before, are there any other techniques you could possibly teach me! Not trying to overload you or anything, just asking." Reddo says incredibly enthusiastically. "As of now, I'm mainly focusing on Taijutsu, but, eventually when I'm strong enough, I want to learn how to use the Rasengan used by the legendary 4th Hokage, and Naruto Uzumaki!" Reddo says.
Anonymous

Mon May 04, 2015 6:02 pm
Salzem smiled as Reddo acknowledged him as a friend. His eyes then widened in surprise when Reddo asked if there were others he could teach him. Salzem's eyes flicked downward in thought, scanning his memory for techniques that could suit Reddo
"Well, I'm sure there are few things I could teach you... Like the Dancing Leaf Shadow, or the Konoha Rising wind." Salzem paused before adding "If you wish to learn any of these things."
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 6:12 pm
"Yeah, that would be great!" Reddo says in response to Salzem. "I'm looking to get as strong as I can get, so the more things I learn the better," Reddo says. "By the way, I'm wondering what rank you are, I just have this gut feeling that you are strong, stronger then any Genin I've seen, are you Chuunin by chance?" Reddo asks.
Anonymous

Mon May 04, 2015 6:22 pm
Salzem chuckled lightly at Reddo's inquiry.
"No, I'm not. Just a genin. As a matter of fact, there are a few genin out there that make me look weak." Salzem said, and he was not exaggerating. Salzem looked outside via window, rain still raging heavily out there. Salzem finished off his water before slipping his mask back on. Salzem looked at the rice balls in Reddo's possession, finally giving in.
"If that offer is still up, I would like one of those rice balls." Salzem asked.
Reddo Uzumaki
Reddo Uzumaki
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 6:26 pm
"Oh yeah, sure, take as many as you want. My Dad does something to them where you can regain your energy really fast if you eat one, or it may be just because I'm and Uzumaki." Reddo says. "Either way, they are delicious, once you eat one, you just can't stop," Reddo says. "Also, who are these you say are stronger then you? Whenever I hear about someone stronger then me, it very much piques my interest, which happens a lot, because I am pretty weak." Reddo says, then laughs.