Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

A Less Hazy Meeting [P, NK, Anri] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Less Hazy Meeting [P, NK, Anri]

Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:17 am
Risako would carry out the initial scenario where Anri jumped. The demon lanterns would burst into life and do as described, and the chuunin would track her opponent’s movements as they were played out. In an unexpected twist of events, her lantern that was meant to punish the jump was activated by the shadow clone, and the dirt beneath it would have been violently thrown into a cloud of dust. Being within this dust was highly disadvantageous to the chuunin, and in the ANBU’s favor, as the little knowledge she had on the Sharingan was beginning to pay off. She knew enough about it through extended contact with several of the younger Uchiha to understand it gave the wielder superior eyesight and a chakra vision of sorts.

Before the dust could fully form into a cloud and Anri could land, she would bring her hands together and form a few hand seals in rapid succession. Upon completion of the hand seals, a large gust of wind would form behind Risako, moving past her and blowing the descending Uchiha and the cloud of dust away from her. Since her opponent was in the air, the Uchiha would have no way to brace against the technique. Unless there’s something I missed, in which case fuck me.

If her opponent declared that a hit and gave her the point, the Demon Lanterns would dissipate. If not, appropriate actions would be taken.

Techniques used:

[572 AP
- 30 Rainbow Fort Seal (from the previous post)
- 35 Demon Lantern (from the previous post)
- 20 Great Breakthrough
487 AP
2,711 WC]
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15300

A Less Hazy Meeting [P, NK, Anri] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Less Hazy Meeting [P, NK, Anri]

Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:26 pm
The Uchiha proceeded with her previous actions. In a rush of acceleration throughout the air the female had previously formed one of her primary techniques, the Rasengan. With it's formation she spun three hundred and sixty degrees as she shot down toward Risako in the middle of the large cloud of smoke she produced by detonating one of the flaming lanterns previously. Just as she was about to emerge from the smoke, her Sharingan noticed that Risako's chakra was beginning to build up and surge. This was quite alarming to both her sensory ability and her Sharingan.

Unable to quite respond to the technique, she could only analyze what she was up against. Her Sharingan allowed her to see Risako's frame through the smoke in the form of a blue, translucent silhouette. She couldn't tell what handseals that were being formed, but what she could do was tell that she was performing them with how her elbows were up at her sides and not behind her. The rapidly-spiralling sphere of chakra was rotating far too quickly for her to just slow down and disperse without some sort of backlash from it. Even so she started to slow down the rotation of the sphere of chakra.

Suddenly a concussive force dispersed the smoke in front of her. Without having the time or the aerodynamic to dodge it she threw her hands up, and by then her Rasengan would have dissipated. With her forearms crossed and her arms forming an X-like shape in front of her torso and above she prepared for the brunt of the attack. The concussive force of Wind Release chakra struck her directly. It blew away the rest of the cloud with ease,  and meanwhile she was knocked up into the air while guarding from the attack. She threw one arm to it's respective side while the other lowered slightly.

She descended toward the ground, briefly layering her feet in chakra so that she could soften the fall. She stood up from a crouched position. The red-eye'd female pulled out a black scroll with red layering and proceeded to pry it open, holding it open with one hand while contorting handseals with the other. She nipped her thumb and dragged it down the parchment, causing a gray plume of smoke to engulf her frame. When it faded from view her scroll was rolled up and gone, presumably in her backpouch again.

She was also holding a katana with a lighter-than-average blade, a golden-yellow guard, a pitch-black handle with white rhombuses lining it's width, and a golden-yellow streak wrapped around the also golden-yellow end to the katana, where red gauze lie hanging from the end. The female extended her left arm and foot out in front of her, right leg sliding back behind her left as her arm arched and extended in front of her. Anri held onto the katana tightly in her arched right arm at her right side. Her fingers on her left hand were positioned to have the Ram handseal formed, her Sharingan eyes glowing.

The heat of battle was always thrilling. She was extremely ecstatic, knowing that for once she'd be able to fight without the aid of her wicked psychie for once. Anri liked lacking the need to rely on anyone other than herself. Even if it was a spar, it was more like an analysis of Risako's fighting ability, as well as Anri's own deservingness of the title of ANBU. That's why no matter how excited this spar would make her she would give it her all so she didn't have to salvage any positive emotions at the off-chance that she did fail to prove herself. Resolve was her majesty.

Another small tomoe spun into being in either eye of hers. It went unnoticed by Anri herself. "Okay. I'm a little more prepared now. Ready?"

630 AP | -10 from Sharingan | -40 from Rasengan | 580 AP
(2,830)

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:39 pm
Upon seeing the second tomoe spin to life within Anri’s eyes, Risako would give the woman a silver eyed blank stare. It was rather apparent she was becoming excited fromt his fight, and before anyone got hurt, the chuunin wanted to cool things down. “Not really.” Her hand would move to her elbow where she would begin to rub the area as if it were sore, “Kinda getting wore out yanno? Whaddaya say we get a popsicle and call it a day? Maybe we can do this again sometime for sure though.”

If the Uchiha agreed, then they’d go get popsicles and call it a day.

[2,817 WC
2,250/2,250 for the Fort Seal (25% discount)
567 WC towards Earth Dragon for no discount, claiming 4 AP with that.]
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:22 pm
The black-haired Uchiha blinked her glowy eyes gently, then sighed and lowered her head. A small smile formed, though. She'd nod, dismissing the flow of chakra to her eyes as she retrieved the scroll she summoned the katana from and re-sealed the weapon back into it. The ANBU rolled her shoulders nonchalantly, putting the scroll away and presenting a small smile. She curled a bundle of black locks around her finger, tucking one of her hands into her pockets. "Popsicles? Sure, I guess I'm fine with that, though I was just beginning to get pumped, too. Say, do you wanna be a Chuunin forever? You definitely have potential for.. more than what you are at the moment, ranking-wise."

1,219 words to Underwater Effect - 2,000/2,000 | 1,729/2,000 words to Great Fireball.
(2,948)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:57 pm
“Hmm. I’m sure I do have the potential, but that sounds like a lot of work that’ll only make more work fall on my lap. I’ll wait till the time comes.” With that, if Anri was still down and diggity for some popsicles, the two would be off. All would go well, so long as the Uchiha avoided the banana flavored ones. Literally, Risako could not think of something more disgusting, and if her friend? I guess? Were to choose one, she would deck her right then and there.

[Exit, same claims as before.]
Anri Uchiha
Anri Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:54 am
"I think it's nice to have a name for yourself even if you do get more work in the process. You could say it works out." She remarke,d . The female was still fine with getting popsicles. She was tempted to get the banana-flavored just to spite anyone in the nearby vicinity, however she seemed to change her mind at the last moment. She would've decided on green apple instead.

Same claims | Oh, tomoe two as well
Ashie Uchiha
Ashie Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 42350

Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:17 pm
It doesn't look like this topic is done, Ris make sure she exits and let me know when and I'll approve this asap!

The claims are all approved btw =P
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum