Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:35 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Mission Time :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Time :D

Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:32 pm
Aya responded to Kin while they were running, "It would be great and all, but just having Nita run around on her own without a message would probably freak people out as most aren't really accustomed to rats... especially at food places. The first time I brought  Nita to Ichiraku's people had a fit, and that was with the owner present. Plus its also dangerous. Although Nita is a big girl and can handle herself, these cats can not be injured whatsoever. Therefore, Nita could be a hindrance to the mission and could get hurt pretty bad. Therefore, we need to be close by if we plan on doing a flush, and also do it in the less busy places of town. 

Aya picked Nita up and Jumped back to be out of reach of the jutsu. "That was Amazing, Kin!" Aya said setting her rat down silently and rushing forward to Kin and the cat. "I just thought of something... Where are we going to put these babies... it would be a little cumbersome to carry them around, and it would look horribly wrong if we put them in a netted bag or a sack."

When Kin asked about where to find the others, the only thing she could think of was... " Alleyways. Cats love dark places, chasing bugs and rodents, and scavenging through trash. We can have Nita flush them out, like I said, but she needs to stay in visual range of at east one of us. We also can't afford to get separated because we cant keep in contact. Also, you can lead on this one, and I'll use a substitution to lure them out. If they attack, I can easily release it [

WC: 288

(Is your TWC both of us or just you?)
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:02 pm
Kin had never been asked to take the lead on a mission before seeing as she was never the talkative type and would most likely pass out if she had to give orders to a group but seeing as how it is just the two fo them Kin thought she might as well do it. "umm.Sure. The alley would be a great place to look. She  is still holding the cat  yes he is soft but she can't really do anything else with him sleeping in her arms.  "Maybe no that won't work." Kin is trying to discover a way to do finish the mission and carry these fuzzy kittens when she finally spots an empty box on the side of the street it had two handles and just enough space for fic=ve cats. "This should be a perfect fit right?"  She places the tabby inside begins heading toward the nearest alley standing before it, she would turn to Ayame. "Do you want to  go down and see if there is one in there?" 

WC: 176 TWC: 1,007
(The TWC was just from me.)
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:21 pm
"Yeah, Nita can stay here with the box. The cats should be passed out a while yet." Aya remembered the note she put in hr pocket and took it out, giving it to Nita to hold. "Stay there, Nita. You know what to do if kitty wakes up."

"Follow me, but stay hidden. I'll try to keep up my charade as best as I can. Also warn me about that genjutsu... I cannot do a genjutsu release... either that of give me a good hit." Aya said forming the hand-signs, Dog-Boar-Ram at 15 speed. A cloud puff appeared engulfing her body and changing her into a small brown, wild-looking rat.

Scampering down the alley, she noticed a amber-eyes Abyssinian chilling with a big fluffy Maine Coon, and neared them, hoping to tease them and lure them out. Remaining calm, she sniffed the ground as if looking for food, playing innocent and acting as if the cat wasn't there. She looked for Kin and would scamper toward her suddenly if and when she found her.

WC: 174
TWC: 814
AP: 50-5 =45
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:16 pm
She would follow Ayame down the alley for her there was nothing to worry about seeing as how a few cats were not dangerous to her even if she got cut she would still be able to heal the wound with her medical techniques now she just needs to make sure Ayame can make it out of the Alley without being eaten. You can't heal what has already been digested 

wc; 70
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:45 pm
Aya waited for the inevitable pounce and released the jutsu. She caught the big fluffy Maine coon by the waist and the Abyssinian by the legs. "Ugh this is hard work. I've already used 20% of my chakra (actions)" Aya said and trudged over with the cats in her arms. "We need to find the other two as well, but how are we going to keep these gats with the sleeping ones? I mean if you can hold these, I can catch the other two unless you want to put them to sleep and leave them with Nita-bear <3" Aya suggested.

(Mild writers block atm sorry!)

WC: 99
TWC: 913
AP: 45 -5 =40
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:23 pm
Well we could putthem in the box temporarily and the cast the Jutsu when we find all five. At my current level I can keep using that jutsu with out there being a ton of ramifications on my body." Kin suggested though she knew it was going to be interesting holding a box wit htwo awake cats and a tired one with two more still on the lose. "If worst case senario I will put them to sleep." 

WC : 78 
()Its okay.  Me too :) )
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:03 am
"Thanks kin, It's good to know that somebody has my back" Aya said calmly showing her a gentle smile and walking past her, trying to manage the two scrambly cats each tucked under an arm. Aya headed back to the box, hoping Kin would follow behind her, and put the Abyssinian and Main Coon in the box.

Aya jumped back as Nita used her tail wrapping ability to keep the two cats from moving, yet being sure not to cut into them. Nita clicked a few times.

"Kin, Nita says that you can put her out if need be. I think it would be best to knock them out, but its up to you." Ayame said petting her rat and hoping that the cats would not attack and Bite Nita's sensitive, clean-looking pink tail.

"As for searching for the other cats, I think we should go back to the Flowershop and search in back. That's the only other place I can think of. Do you have any ideas?" Ayame said sincerily hoping Kin would chime in and suggest something.

Click for WC and Mission Stats Thus Far:

(Keep word count going bc I'm curious how long this will last if we do a proper job finishing up)
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:38 pm
"You might want to get away from me about twenty meters." Kin would suggest to Ayame. Her jutsu had quite the range and she did not want to have to wake up her teammate seeing as how nobody has time time too seeing as it would be dark out and that would make this mission so much more difficult.  Forming the tiger hand sing she would charge up her chakra causing feathers to fall from the sky putting them to sleep. Nita was unfortunately  caught in the Jutsu's range and was put nighty night.  "Well two more cats two more hours until sunset well near the village gates and the hospital there have been a few roaming cats so those are places we could look. 
WC125
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:11 pm
Aya jumped back again and waited for Kin to finish. "The Hospital and Gates sound like the perfect places to look! I forgot about the strays by the hospital!" Ayame cheered exuberantly, but then quieted down noticing the setting sun. "Will we have time to do it together or will we have to split up?"

Aya walked over to the cats and set them neatly in the box Kin had found Earlier. She unwrapped Nita's tail from the little pillows of fluff breathing slowly and almost in unison. "Nita bear, wake up cutie" She whispered picking the rat up gently by the scruff, only to shock her, not to hurt.

Nita's eyes spring open and she clicked her teeth loudly in annoyance. "Sorry bae" Aya whispered cutely setting her down and handing her the note back again. "Please stay on guard again."

WC: 142
ATWC : 1234
KTWC : 1280

CTWC: 2514
Kin Hayata
Kin Hayata
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:39 pm
"We will need to split up to do this in time. I will check by the hospital and can you check the gates?" Kin knows the hospital very well and knows exactly where the stray cats would be. Kin had never been in charge before and she enjoyed it too bad in a situation that involved danger she would proabbaly end up with a sqaud of dead ninja because of her shyness and anxiety . "Let's go quickly we will meet back here the cats should be asleep for a few more hours so that wont be of any concern.' 

Kin would run away from Ayame in the direction of the hospital it was a pretty long jog. Standing in front of the gates she would look around and see the bushes when she would reach inside she will be get clawed by the fluffiest looking kitten but this cat was evil it had eyes that pierced through her soul. "oh no."  Kin would run away from the kitten as it begins to chase her she would remember that she is the dominant one here and would stop in front of her and scoop her right off the ground and hold her close she acquired so many more cuts that Kin was probably going to  heal anyway. "Four down one to do." 
wc: 221
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum