Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo - Page 3 Empty Re: Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:05 pm
Orokana grunted as his katana hit her shield. then he jumped back about 10 meters, then he used the hand seals Dog Snake Monkey Ox Tiger, casting Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death. he should disappear into mist. then nomo should see a tree starting to grow around her quickly, making her stuck in the tree, robbing her movement. as that went on Orokana went to get close to her again
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo - Page 3 Empty Re: Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:15 pm
As he formed the hand seals, the boy's speed having jumped up high enough to make her have to pay a bit off attention caused the red swirl of her sharingan to activate, the three tomoe spinning quickly before finally stopping in their correct position, two small flame like black dots on the bottom one in the top in a triangle formation, the three small dots opening up to form her perfected ms eyes. With the power of her eyes active she studied the seals, her doujutsu studying the flow of the boy's chakra intently. Moments after he formed the seals she followed suit, Dog. Snake. Monkey. Ox. Tiger. Her chakra pulsed but she found the formation of whatever jutsu she was seeing to be impossible for her chakra network. THis meant simply that it was a jutsu of higher rank, and either Fuinjutsu, Genjutsu, or something that augmented space and time. 

Unfortunately she'd not actually find out the specialization the boy attempted to use on her. She expected it to be gen based on previous convorsations with the boy, but her barely there knowledge of the eyes in her head wasn't sufficient to tell her that they had protected her from the effect. WIth the shield still clinging tightly to her chest, the rounded edging making a soft shhk sound of metal against her faewild plate coming to a stop as she stood awkwardly as the boy did nothing before finally rushing forward once more. "Uh.... Practicing jutsu?" She asked reffering to the hand seals that she wasn't sure why he'd cast. She simply stayed in her defensive stance, allowing him to push forward. 

(2061)
Jest
Jest
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:25 pm
he noted the genjutsu didn't work, and he didn't know why, but he noted her eyes were different. he guessed anything visual wouldn't work since that didn't. he ran to her then jumped to the left of her, trying to think he would go for a slash. then he used the seals Ox, Boar, Horse, then clapped his hands, casting cat genjutsu. he hopped she would see a mansion with a demon cat trying to kill her. then he tried running at her again.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:37 pm
Once more she followed the boy's hand seals, her speed allowing her to immitate them seemingly exactly as he was casting them. ox. Boar. Horse. They clapped in unison as she once more flared her chakra, but this time the effect ended slightly differently. Instead of both doing absolutely nothing, Unknown to Kira the boy's genjutsu failing to catch her and her chakra network unable to grasp the concept of genjutsu. The world rippled around her as the boys effects this time began to take hold of her consciousness. It was short lived. "Genjutsu." With the power of the demon eyes she could see past the illusions, the falsified world she was thrust into wavering due to her chakra sensory. With a pulse of her chakra she was free once more. 

"I suppose I should have expected Genjutsu. You've told me you use it. " Drawing on her power once more she'd allow him to respond before pulsing the chakra needed to cause the small white earings to grow, slipping into her ear canals and blocking off sound. 

(2238)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:14 pm
Orokana got close to her in the time she was in the gen, her eyes were opened as he raised his arm and used lightning release lightning rod. as he did this with his right hand. his left hand was on his sheath. he grabbed the shield and then tried pushing nomo down on the ground while the lightning went threw her body
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:29 pm
"Ah. Alright." He didn't get much distance in the fraction of a second that she was caught in genjutsu. When the world returned to it's correct position shw saw him rushing foward. She debating counter attacking, challenging the boy on another level but decided against it. She locked her heels in place, digging them into the dark earth to set herself in place. Once more she felt the perfect positioning of her stance, the shield locking into position against her chest. This time however felt much more stable then before. This, she thought to herself, Is exactly where I'm supposed to be. Good. The first attack crashed against her shield, confusing the girl initially, though the after effect answered the question before she could even ask it. 

A shot of lightning lit up the bright silver metal of her shield, a loud crackle ringing out as the weapon chaneled his jutsu directly into her body.... sort of. The effect wouldn't quite be what he was going for, part because of her health being far too high with the weaponry technique she'd finally activated fully, but mostly because as the strings of bright yellow energy surged past the metal weapon to effect Kira's body it would find itself simply shorted out by the under armor hidden beneath Kira's Coils of the goddess. Small conductive plates with rubber wrapping the ends drew the lightning chakra inward, dispersing it harmlessly as the underarmor insilated her from it's effects. 

With this done the second portion of his attack would also find quite a dificulty. He grabbed onto her shield, which would be unfortunate for him. This portion would find itself ended inevitably the moment it began, His skin splitting as his finger tips wrapped around the edge of the shield, the bladed edges of the chakram curved enough to protect her chest from the sharpness, but causing him to fall victim to them the moment he attempted to grab it. If he continued to push, his effect weakened by the cutting power of her shield, she'd simply push back, curling her body inward towards the shield as she moved forward to body check him, a strike that could easily push him backward as her strength crippled the now hurting boy. 

(2614)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:38 pm
Orokana didn't feel the pain. and still tried pushing, then as he pushed, in a instance he pulled to him and then kicked her foot as he let go, quickly casting body flicker to get distance. he didn't have much in a way of fighting her now, he noted his genjutsu wouldn't work against her, he hand an idea why, something with her eyes, and all his other jutsu he knows isn't good enough, his plan now is to eith try and surprise her, or see how long he can last in a fight. Orokana only had one idea left, but he didn't think it would work but an idea is an idea.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:48 pm
Well, she thought to herself. The boy has a bit of guts. Those in the same position as she often did, but the situation was quite problematic. he pulled backward, which only caused her to increase momentum, her feet up and moving her towards him to cause her to literally run the boy over before he had the chance to strike out and sending him crashing to the ground. Beneath the shield, her arm moving forward just enough to allow her open hand to slide into the space between her defense and her body she'd begin to perform hand seals. Under the assumption that he would continue to push her shadow shot out at a speed of eighty five, the close proximity caused by her standing over him making the preliminary effect immediate. She wouldn't actually use the effect of her shadow imitation unless he moved to continue, parting her lips to call a time out. "Hold on hold on." 

Beneath the shield she formed the seals for the mystical palms jutsu, her free hand glowing a bright green. With the grip needed to both push and pull against her shield and the terrifying sharpness of the weapon the cuts would be deep, flaying through layers of skin like it were butter and revealing the pure opal white of bone beneath on the boy's hands. Her fingertips danced against the bleeding members quickly, the skin shrinking inward to close itself up. It would take a few moments but finally her medical ninjutsu would close the wound, allowing them to continue. 

"Alright. Do be careful. If you didn't see my shield isn't just a shield. It has dual purpose. Latched to my arm it works as a shield thanks to the edges being curved outward a bit, but it's primary use is actually as a chakram. The hand holds are all on the inside and the blades on this thing are razor sharp. If i'd put pressure I probably would have taken your fingers off. It's important that you take note of dangers in combat and find a way around them, though the plan to use my defense to push me about wasn't necessarily a bad one. I'm ready to start again when you are. " She moved backward to put about five meters between them as they set back up, giving him a nod to suggest they could continue.  

(3012)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:56 pm
Orokana looked a bit annoyed that she was healing him. and as she walked away he said "i doudt I could do anything else in this position, I have used all of my available plans, well some, but seeing how you move I don't think it will work. your Uchiha eyes really are messing me up, I'm always envious of the people I meet or read of with the powers of there ancient bloodlines and special chakra, which makes people like me need to work harder and hopeful, but I think I'm done, unless you really want to continue." he stood up as he talked and fixed his hair and shirt.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:02 pm
"Well don't get discouraged. Remember I'm a very high ranked ninja so it isn't expected for you to actually be able to compete with me, however you had some good plans going on. Was that first jutsu you cast a genjutsu?" She considered addressing the comment about her eyes but for now let it go. She'd have a good time to explain the downside to the eyes she'd taken. She killed a boy to use these eyes, and the power they granted while great was quite corrupting. Should she comment about it? 

"I would gladly continue if you'd wish, otherwise we can call it a day. I dont mind either way. this was kind of fun. I dont get to actually train with people often. Kiru is always out and about so its always just sitting about teaching. " 

(3150)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum