Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Never on Vacation (p, nk, io, Royalty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never on Vacation (p, nk, io, Royalty)

Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:27 pm
After Kyson sent three small wind blades towards Royalty, they easily went passed him as he dodged them by moving side to side. Kyson was already aware of how fast Royalty was. As Royalty was about 25 meters away from Kyson, Kyson waited a bit to see what Royalty would do next. Kyson saw that Royalty had a smile on his face. He knew he was up to something. Whatever it was, Kyson was prepared for it. Then suddenly, Royalty moved in front of Kyson at a high speed. Kyson instantly knew it was his body flicker. But he moved a little above Kyson's reaction time, so when Kyson saw him appear in front of him. It caught him a little off guard. Kyson wasn't sure what he was up to, but he was ready to use Hydrification if Royalty was to attack.

Then suddenly, Royalty just stood there in front of him and began to speak. He didn't have any desire in fighting Kyson. He said to just put the kunai  into his shoulder instead of going though all that trouble. It seemed that he couldn't wait to try out this new chakra. That must have been the reason he wanted to skip that little exercise. At least, that's what Kyson assumed.

"Oh.. well, okay. You know, you could've just stabbed yourself instead of having me do it." Kyson said with a smirk on his face as he prepares to stab Royalty. Kyson would attempt to stab Royalty in his right shoulder with his kunai in his left hand. If he was successful, he would stab him just enough where it wasn't too deep but deep enough. After Kyson attempted to stab him, blood should begin to pour out instantly. Kyson would stand there and watch to see how Royalty was going to fix this using his new chakra. Kyson wished that he had a cool new chakra and a dojutsu. But it wasn't something that Kyson wanted badly. He was just a bit jealous to see Royalty's new chakra.

(Words: 2780)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Never on Vacation (p, nk, io, Royalty) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never on Vacation (p, nk, io, Royalty)

Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:27 am
Royalty noticed Kyson was eyeing him. It seemed that he was caught a little off guard when he used Taijutsu Shunshin. It was little things like that that amused him. It was no matter at that point though because Kyson had did what Roy had told him to do. With his left hand, Kyson then jabbed the kunai into his right shoulder. Royalty winced a little to the pain but he was expecting it so it was not as bad. He looked down to his right shoulder and noticed an abnormal amount of chakra buildup where he had been stabbed. Something was odd indeed.

Using his left hand, Royalty grabbed onto the kunai handle and pulled it out slowly. To his surprise, he could not see any blood on the tip of the kunai. Upon looking at the wound, it seemed that no blood was seeping out of it. His eyes grew wider and wider. It felt as if a surge of energy was stopping himself from bleeding. A few seconds later, the wound eventually started to close. It closed up until there was no trace of the wound. No scar or anything. He could not believe it. 

Looking back at Kyson, he had his mouth open in surprise. Roy knew that the chakra had special medical properties but he did not know it would work to this extent. Not only did it erase any trace of the wound, but he did not even have any blood to show for it. It was phenomenal what the new chakra had inside of its components. Royalty knew that it could lead to greater things. Finally mustering the will to talk, he was excited to speak.

"Bro, I can not even fathom what is happening right now. This is insane. Who knew that the chakra could just wind up closing wounds and stopping blood. I never thought that it could be that useful. It does not even look like you stabbed me."

Roy looked at his wound and back to Kyson repeatedly to make sure he was looking at the same thing that he had been looking out. Beyond astounded, he snapped out of it to ask Kyson a question.

"Well, now that that is out of the way, is there anything you wanted to work on?"

Realizing that their time here was all about him, he wanted to give Kyson a chance to focus on the things he wanted to learn. Kyson usually trained more than him. There was no doubt that he was here trying to learn a new technique.

(3554)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:15 am
After Kyson had stabbed Royalty in his shoulder. He could tell the stab hurt a little but he was prepared for it. Kyson waited to see how Royalty was going to treat the wound with his new chakra. Kyson observed the wound and noticed something. There wasn't any blood coming out. What the hell is going on, this is odd. Could this be Royalty's doing? It must be because there is no explanation on why blood isn't gushing out. If this is truly from the works of his new chakra. This could be an amazing discovery for Royalty. This new power could go far in many ways.

Looking at Royalty's face, Kyson could tell he is just as shocked as he is. Kyson was speechless as he kept staring at the wound just waiting to see if it was ever going to bleed. Then suddenly, the wound started to close and heal. Kyson couldn't believe his eyes. First, Royalty didn't bleed after being stabbed pretty deep. Now, his wounds begin to heel just like that. This was almost similar to Kyson's Hydrification technique the way he can just easily heal his wounds. Even though its not nearly as convenient as Kysons. Its still an amazing discovery. Kyson began to wonder if he could grow limbs with this new chakra or at least reattach them. Well, the only to find out was to remove a limb from Royalty. But if it were to fail then it wouldn't turn out too good. 

"Yo, this is... amazing. Its almost like my Hyrdrification except skin. This could take your medical skills to a another level. Maybe we should cut your arm off and see if it could reattach." Kyson said as he began to give out a light laugh. Kyson was obviously joking about cutting Royalty's limb off. But Kyson can't wait to see what unique technique Royalty will make out of this new chakra. Royalty asked Kyson if there was anything he wanted to work on. Kyson didn't really think of anything for a moment. But he wanted to try something out with his bloodline.

"Hmm, well there was something I wanted to try out. I wanna see what happens if I focus my chakra on one limb of my body. I'll give it a quick try." Kyson said as he closed his eyes and concentrated his chakra on his left arm. Kyson was not sure what the outcome would be or what would really happen. But the worst case scenario would be nothing happening. As Kyson continued to focus his chakra on his left arm. His arm began to grow in size and real muscular. But it was only his left arm that changed, no other limb. Kyson felt strange because his left arm was clearly a lot more stronger than his right one.

"This feels really weird, I feel stronger with my left arm obviously.. but it just feels different. Let me try something. Hand me my kunai." Kyson said as he reached out his left hand to grab the kunai from Royalty. If Royalty gave Kyson the kunai, Kyson would grab it with his muscular left hand and begin to throw it at a practice dummy. The dummy would be roughly 20 meters away. Kyson would throw the kunai from across his body, aiming at the head of the dummy. The kunai would be traveling at 140 speed and chakra and hitting the dummy right in the center of its head. Kyson was surprised how big of a difference it made by focusing his chakra on a limb. Kyson was pretty satisfied with these results.

"Oh yeah, I see a huge difference.. but let me try it one more time. I'm going to do something a little different." Kyson said as he pulled out another kunai from his weapon pouch with his left muscular arm. Kyson did the same type of throw with this second kunai. Kyson plans to aim for the center of the dummy's chest. But this time, Kyson is going to use his gale palm technique to see if it can increase the speed of his kunai. As soon as Kyson threw the kunai at the dummy with his left arm. the second he released it, he used gale palm in the direction of the kunai to give it a +40 to the speed and power of the kunai. The kunai was now heading for the dummy's chest at a speed and power of 180. Kyson was definitely satisfied with this results. The kunai didn't just hit the dummy, but it pierced right through it easily. 

"Ha, so adding a strong gust of wind gave it another push. These were way better results than I was expecting." Kyson said after he finished testing out this new ability.

(Words: 3580)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:51 am
When Kyson had suggested that they try to cut his limb off to test the purification release chakra, Royalty laughed along with him. To be honest, it would be nice to find out if he could in fact attach his limbs. But the risk would be too much for right now. If it would end up not working then he would be in for a bad time here in the Leaf Village. He wondered how it would turn up if the Hokage heard that one of the messengers from the Sand Village had lost an arm here. He would probably put away the humorous attitude and become really pissed. They would see a side of the Hokage that they have not seen yet. And Lord knows how Lord Kazekage would react to hear that message relayed to him. There would be no end to the scolding. So yeah, bad idea indeed.

Royalty watched as Kyson had told him what technique he had been working on next. He stepped back about 2 meters so that they weren't as close as they had been before. It seemed Kyson wanted to do something that involved his limbs. Royalty was all for watching. A few moments later, Kyson's left arm had grown larger. It was almost like it was being inflated with air. The muscles bulged out way more and it looked over-toned. Between the veins and vessels popping out, Roy did not know if this was helpful or harming Kyson. He just watched.

After Kyson was focusing his chakra, he asked for the kunai. Royalty just tossed it to him. It seemed pretty essential to whatever he had been working on. The Yuka just sat back and observed. Kyson then launched the kunai at a practice dummy that he did not even know was there. It seemed that Royalty needed to work on his awareness a bit more. The speed of the kunai was fairly identical to Roy's throwing speed. It almost mirrored a throw from him. Royalty was impressed. With that huge arm, it should be going just about that fast. 

"Wow, that was magnificent. I have to throw at my hardest to throw a kunai that fast."

He was really astounded how far a little chakra could go. But it seemed that he was not done just yet. Kyson seemed to want to take another go at it. He then grabbed another kunai and aimed it at the practice dummy once again. This time, instead of just throwing it, he threw it and them followed up with a clap. This just so happened to be Gale Palm. The effects of this simple technique sent the Kunai flying at blazing speeds. It was so fast that Roy could not keep up fully. It eventually went through the dummy and to the other side. It just kept on going and going. Royalty turned back to Kyson as he was speaking. It seemed he was more than satisfied with his results. Royalty spoke afterwards. 

"I could not even see that one after that technique. That was amazing.............Still can't beat me in an arm wrestling match............ Ha ha! Nah, I am just kidding. You would demolish me. Your arm over there looking like it is about to burst from chakra. That was sick though. But hey, I have been thinking of something else I could do with this new chakra. Since I am able to weave it in and out of my inner body parts, maybe I could build it up and dispel it. Maybe I can try?"

Roy seemed a bit unsure about his theory. Of course his previous one had been spot on but what we the odds that this one would be too? It was way more unlikely that this would go as planned. But none the less, Royalty was willing to try if Kyson was. He awaited a reply. 

(4203)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:33 am
Royalty was pleased at the results Kyson showed. He mentioned that Kyson still couldn't beat him in an arm wrestle. Kyson chuckled a bit when he said that. It did look like Kyson's arm was about to burst from chakra. But honestly, Kyson's arm doesn't even feel like that. It feels stronger and that's just about it. Royalty was able to use the chakra on his own body, but he wants to try and dispel it now. Could he use this in some type of blast or something? This was going to be exciting to see what else he could do with this new chakra.

"It does look like it's about to burst. But the truth of the matter is, it doesn't really feel that much heavy at all. I barely feel any difference. And of course, go ahead. I want to see what else this new chakra can do." Kyson said as he waited to see what else Royalty had up his sleeve. Kyson doesn't think either of them know what will happen when he dispels this new chakra or how it will affect someone. But it was definitely worth to see, this can take his medical ninjutsu to another level.

(Words: 3782)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:39 pm
Kyson had been perfectly fine as his arm sat that way. Roy thought for sure that it was a little painful. Even with chakra it was not normal for a body part to be pushed to that limit. But it could not be helped for now. It seemed he had been on deck with helping Royalty once again. The Hozuki had also been curious about Roy's new chakra. It was the mystery of the day indeed. The Yuka could not lie though. He was very nervous about the potential. Knowing that it has special properties, it could prove to be too potent to harness. Roy was not scared however. He would do everything in his power to make sure that he has control.

Planting his feet firmly into the ground, Royalty allowed his chakra to roam freely throughout the body. It seemed to circulate in a faster motion than regular chakra. It was almost as if there was a pinball machine inside of his body. Not entirely that fast but you get the gist of it. It was almost as if the chakra could not wait to be released. This made the Chuunin a little more anxious about it. Well, here was the time to find out. 

Royalty took a deep breath. He closed his eyes while inhaling and exhaling. After breathing out, he stared at Kyson. He wanted to reassure him that he was ready for anything. The chakra inside started to build up. Almost to the point of wanting to explode. Royalty closed his eyes again and reopened them. They appeared bright blue. The color streaked to the sides of his eyes as well. He seemed pretty determined. 

"Get ready Kyson"

He made sure that Kyson would not be caught off guard. He did not know what it would do to him. But here was the time to find out. Running at a speed of 62, Royalty charged towards Kyson. He was moving a little to the right so that he could run past his left side. A few sparks of electricity formed like an aura around his charging body. Every 2 seconds there had been a new spark. Once by the shoulder of Kyson, Royalty released all of the buildup of chakra. If successful, the charges would then move into Kyson's body and he would be affected. 

Royalty kept running until he was a few feet behind Kyson. He was breathing heavily now. The technique he had just used took a bit out of him. His body felt more at ease allowing the chakra to be released. Roy was confused as to way he felt an increase in electricity inside of his body. He had hoped that it would not affect Kyson too much with him being a Hozuki and what not. It should not matter though. It wasn't electricity formed with chakra. It was just the chakra creating electrons and traveling to Kyson. Kyson had his own electrical charges to all his cells so the technique would not affect him worse because of his ability to hydrificate. With his back still facing Kyson's back, he spoke in between breaths.

"Ky......You........okay?"

(4729)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:58 pm
Kyson was waiting to see what Royalty was going to do. Neither of them knew what the outcome was going to be, but it will definitely be a sight to see. Kyson still had his muscular left arm, he never stopped focusing his chakra on it. He most likely just forgot and didn't really care for it at the moment. That's how much he was into seeing how Royalty was using this new chakra. Kyson is a bit nervous though. What if something happens and a negative effect occurs after he tries this new technique. What if its so powerful it affects the environment. Its not going to look good when two shinobi from another village is causing trouble. If they were in Suna then sure. But what they are doing now is risky. Royalty looked at Kyson and made sure he was ready for anything. He didn't want to catch Kyson by surprise, he wanted him to be well aware of what was going on. As Royalty told him to get ready. Kyson nodded and was ready for anything.

Kyson saw Royalty coming at him but not directly. It moved a little to the side so he would go right past Kyson instead of running right into him. Kyson noticed that change of movement almost instantly. Kyson noticed an aura forming around his body. Is this a lightning technique? If so Kyson had to brace himself since that was his number one weakness. Once Royalty was right next to Kyson, didn't feel a difference in his body. 

Then suddenly..

Kyson's left muscular immediately went back to its original size. The chakra from his left arm was no longer focused in that area anymore. Kyson dropped to one knee as his body felt a bit heavy. This new change to his chakra caught him off guard. That's why its affecting Kyson so much. But his body wasn't necessarily heavy, it was more like his chakra felt heavy. Like he has to have a lot more control of it now. And Kyson's chakra control is up there with the best. So for him to lose control over it was really odd. Its like his chakra is holding a ton of weight and its trying its hardest to lift it up. Royalty was behind Kyson and he asked him if he was okay. 

"Y-yeah.. but... my chakra just feels... so heavy." Kyson said as he tries to make his left arm muscular again. He realizes that he has to control his chakra even more than before just to do this technique again. After a few seconds had past, Kyson was able to make his left arm muscular again. This normally wouldn't take a take a lot out of Kyson but since he wasn't prepared for it. It caught him off guard.

"I-It takes twice as much as chakra.. just to do this technique again. This new chakra of yours.. is amazing." Kyson says as he begins to stand up. If Royalty learns to harness this new ability. He could easily be a dangerous person, but not in a bad way. Kyson just thought of something.. Royalty should give a name for this new chakra. Kyson never seen anything like it and neither has Royalty. So as far as Kyson knows, this is a chakra that is only unique to him. 

"So do you have a name for this new chakra? I think you should give it a name. Maybe like.. Electromedic. Nah, maybe... I don't know. What would you name it?" Kyson says as he stops thinking of names. He didn't really like the one he came up with. So he decided to just stop trying. He wondered if Royalty had any ideas or if he already had a name for it.

(Words: 4412)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:59 pm
As Royalty had been behind Kyson, he heard him drop down. Since he could not see him, he thought that he had plummeted face first. Royalty immediately did a 180 and faced his partner. He was only on one knee. His arm had went back to normal. Roy wondered if that was his doing. Kyson said it himself that he was okay however. He then stated that his chakra felt heavy. Royalty inferred that his chakra could disrupt other people's chakra. He rose both of his hands up and stared at his palms. It was kind of like a gift and a curse. He had somewhat hurt his best friend.

A few moments later, Kyson had seemed to reactivate his technique. Roy was happy to see that he was able too. Kyson then said that it takes double the chakra just the do it. Roy's theory was spot on. That is the third time he has made a great prediction today. He had learned a lot about himself today. Progress was the key. After walking up to Kyson to offer him help off of the ground, Royalty spoke.

"Wow, I did not expect it to be that potent........ And no, I have not thought of a name yet.. I am sure it will come. But look, let us get you back to the hotel. I feel like you will feel better if you just rest."

Royalty attempted to lift Kyson's arm around his neck to be his personal crutch. If he succeeded, it would be a little awkward considering that Roy is a few inches taller than Kyson. But it all went as planned, Roy would be leading Kyson back to the hotel. 

(5012) + 2000 (Read Claims)

[Exit]

Claims
-2000 words refunded for the denial of Hoho. 1858 to Seimei Ishi, 142 to Impurification Imbalance
-4171 to Impurification Imbalance
-600 to gain 6 AP
-184 to Lariat

Last edited by Royalty on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:12 pm
After Kyson asked if Royalty had a name for that chakra. Royalty said he didn't come up with one yet. But there was more important things to worry about. Kyson feels a bit weak right now and he needs to get a little rest back at the hotel. Kyson was standing but was still bent down a little due to the effects of the jutsu coming at him unexpectedly. 

"Yeah, I can use a little rest right about now." Kyson said as he chuckled a bit.

Royalty supported Kyson so he could make it back to the hotel fine. This was some good training for the two of them. its been a while since the two of them got to train together like this. They are usually busy back in Suna with other duties they must attend to. Kyson and Royalty are now walking back to the hotel to rest up.

(Words: 4563) + 2000 from hoho denied = 6563

(EXIT)

Claims: 

- 2250 words towards   Water Release: Great Water Arm Technique
- 3600 words towards Hariken
- 600 words towards 6 ap

Last edited by Kyson on Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:26 pm
Just a heads up guys, you get 6 AP for 600 words <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum