Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Dante's Stats
Mission Record : Dante's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 2500

Toil & Trouble (P/IO/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Toil & Trouble (P/IO/NK)

Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:56 am
Dante arched an eyebrow before stepping out behind his sister. Wow, she was good, but was she being honest? Or was this all a show? And why was this ANBU...oh yeah, keeping an eye on him probably! At least his sister was apologizing and the ANBU gave them that option! Had the bullets hit her or did Sephora's attack miss her completely?
This is my twin sister Sephora, the one I had mentioned before that was here in Konoha.” Dante explained to her. “She is very skittish after having been in Funkagakure for so long. In due time she will adapt, I also apologize for her behaviour.” Dante added after Sephora spoke. Maybe the two apologies would be enough. Hopefully the ANBU believed them.They didn’t need their plans getting ruined or for an ANBU to be suspicious of them. After all, they were in the ghostly part of the district, talking privately away from everyone, and they weren’t even from here! Maybe just maybe the ANBU wouldn’t be too suspicious of them.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:17 am
There was a certain luxury to wearing a mask. On one hand, it offered anonymity. While, on the other, it allowed the viewer of the mask to read whatever emotions they saw fit onto the mask itself. Quite the magical attire if one thought about it. In this case, the wolfish mask that obscured Wolf's true face prevented both Dante and Sephora from seeing the single eyebrow she rose in response to the apologies. Sure, they seemed sincere enough, but a great actor could make anything seem sincere. For now she accepted the apologies at face value and nothing more.

Funkagakure must be a pretty bad place...

"Very well," Wolf replied with a nod. "Next time be sure to acess what you see, there are others less merciful than myself."

A slight pause

"So, what bring you two to such a place?"

To emphasize her point Wolf waved her left hand around lazily in the air indicating the rundown district in which they stood.

"Surely there are better places to meet, no?"

At least he found his sister, that is good.

No, Wolf was no monster. She had feelings. However, so often, perhaps too often, her job required her to suppress feelings and simply act. It was all part of the job; all part of the only life Wolf knew.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 26

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:31 am
Damn! She was onto them! They couldn’t tell the truth! “We were going to do some very intense training and where we are from, it’s easiest to be in a rundown area, less safety issues, I mean look ,you go to the training field and you might accidentally hit someone! I mean could you imagine those bone bullets hitting a person accidentally?” Sephora took off her jacket and pulled the strap of her tank top down slightly revealing some scars on her right shoulder, which were inflicted by Haru Hyuuga, but no names would be mentioned and she would lie about it anyways to support her story. The scars were very visible!
“These were caused by such an incident in training once and since then I prefer to not be around people while training. This took a while to heal. Let’s just say, the medical facility in Funka, it's pretty bad!” She said as she showed the scars then pulled the strap back up and put her duster back on. It was a good lie wasn’t it?
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:13 am
Did she just lie again? How is she pulling this off? Maybe Dante had not given his twin enough credit! Even though, the scars were real, and he would have to find out who did that to her and deal with them later! Hospitals in Funkagakure were full of sadists, and Dante can clearly vouch for that! He started letting his dad and Shouten bandage him or heal him if he couldn’t do it himself.
“Training in abandoned areas is safer. You being an ANBU would understand that right? The safety of the village comes at all costs.” His father Sayomi and the person they considered their uncle, Shouten were in a way considered  ANBU in Funkagakure. The Kage, Osore trusted them to protect the village and to keep watch and deal with those who entered or left. Maybe that knowledge of their duties helped him and Sephora in this situation.So far they had managed to avoid leaking information out to this ANBUnow maybe they could keep her off their trail. “The last thing we want is to cause problems for anyone here.” Dante sounded believable right?
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:10 pm
Yes, Wolf could imagine the bone bullets hitting someone. Well, actually she did not have to imagine it at all as she had, technically, been hit by them. Though what the Sephora did next was a bit odd; she displayed her scars. An odd turn of events that prompted Wolf to cock her head ever so slightly to one side. Yes, all this was odd. Though, for the moment, Wolf chalked it all up to being from a foreign, much harsher, land.

"Though that may be the proper etiquette in Funkagakure it is not the case here," Wolf chided. "Practicing in the streets, abandoned though they may be, is frowned upon here in Konohagakure; you could hurt a passing civilian or cause damage to the village itself."

A slight pause once again.

"So, I will ask that you keep your training confined to the training grounds. I assure you any injuries sustained here in Konoha can be properly healed by experts, there is nothing to worry about."

Hopefully, that was a good enough explanation. Perhaps another operative would have simply apprehended the brother and sister pair after the initial attack, hell a couple years back Wolf probably would have as well, but as of late Wolf had come to trust her own judgement more and more. Plus Wolf simply couldn't shake the teacher-mentality she had been raised with and pursued in her off-time.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:09 pm
Well played Dante! Sephora's twin played quite well off her words, they seemed to work quite well together, and the ANBU seemed none the wiser to the truth!
" Your right, we were just used to things from before, and we should have asked before making such an assumption l apologize for our actions, but if you don't mind me asking, what are YOU doing out here in such a shoddy part of town?" Sephora explained herself then asked curiously. Why would an ANBU be out here anyways, were they being followed? Was She being followed or maybe Dante? Questions, oh so many questions! But she asked the main question that summed up her curiosity! Maybe she should have left this alone, maybe they should have left, but them again, even if curiosity kills the cat, she wanted an answer!
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:08 pm
Listening to the ANBU speak, he figured she believed their words to be true, now he felt it was time to leave the area and go talk privately elsewhere! Sadly Sephora felt otherwise! The outspoken twin had to run her mouth off yet again! Granted it was a good question, Dante just stared and waited in Silence, hoping she didn't just start a fight they wouldn't be able to avoid!
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:35 am
"I favor the fresh air one can find away from the hustle and bustle of the village," Wolf lied smoothly. "It is too easy to get caught up in yourself and life, so I often come out here to clear my head."

"A bit silly isn't it?" Wolf said with a surprisingly human voice.

She then fell silent. Wolf was used to lying it came to her far too easily now. Yes, at one point she would have stammered over her words and sounded genuinely disingenuous. However, those days were long past. After all, Wolf's life was built on lies. Perhaps the upside of her life was that there was no family in her life she had to lie to. Yes, that would have made matters much harder. As it stood she had only Chai and no one else, well, besides her work. Maybe there was some kernel of truth in Wolf's words about getting caught up in life? The best lie is one based in truth.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:38 am
“Tell you what then, you can get your fresh air, and my twin and I will go do our thing at the training field. Besides I believe you and you believe me, neither of us has a reason to lie to the other, so now we can just let bygones be bygones and go on about our ways! Sound good to you? It does to me.” Sephora said with a smile. Maybe they were both lying, maybe she was telling the truth, but the awkward moment needed to end now before things got so suspicious  that this ANBU would decide to take them in. The look on Dante’s face told Sephora she needed to end this thing now, and she trusted her twins decision!
Dante Hyuga
Dante Hyuga
Genin
Genin

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:45 am
“Yes, we shall be on our way now and let you be.” Dante said as he made it look as though he was gently tugging Sephoras arm. Of course he had a stronger grip on it than it appeared. Not enough to hurt her, just enough to urge her to hurry up and leave so they could get away. “Once again I apologize for the misunderstanding and thank you for being so kind about the incident.” He said as they walked by her attempting to leave. Hopefully this was over with, Danet had a feeling that their would be a another run in sometime, maybe he was being watched. This was something they would discuss later on.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum