Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Great Fireball Shower Empty Great Fireball Shower

Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:04 am
“Okay, much of my training has been preparing me for this. All of those days and nights blasting fire into rocks, shooting fireballs into the sky all of it. Was meant for this.” Ryu clutched his head band in preparation for the day’s activities. He tied the headband tightly around his arm making sure it wouldn’t fall off during his training. “I will be a chuunin someday and become one of the best ninja ever, that’s a promise.” Moving from his room to the ever spacious area that was the kitchen Ryu opened the refrigerator door to find it fully stocked. He grabbed items inside in a wild hunger frenzy. When he had finished devouring what few would deem as “breakfast” he scampered out of the door and into the raging heat storm thaw was the hidden sand village. It was still early, so the sun was low and Ryu knew that the lower the sun was in the morning the longer it would take to go down and let the moon out.

“Hello, everybody!” Ryu said opening the door to his favorite sweet shop. The ninja had met the owner one morning while gawking at the establishment. The man had noticed Ryu standing there and introduced himself, ever since the genin occasionally comes by to check on the man. “I think I’m going to buy something bad for me finally. Like a whole cake!” The owner looked in amazement. “A whole cake you say? That’s a whole lot of sugar for one guy, but if you’re paying. What king would you like we have chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, marble, cheese…” With the variety Ryu’s head began to spin and he just uttered the last word the man said. “Cheese.” The owner walked into the back and handed Ryu a box with a string around it. “Here you go and enjoy. Don’t forget to keep that old.” With that Ryu handed the man the money and the transaction was complete. “All right, thanks. I’ll bring this back to my house and then head off to train.

Returning to his house Ryu realized his parents had already gone to work, so he stuck the desert in the fridge and filled his green water bottle through the tap and ran out the door to go train. Running through the town Ryu took in all of the sandstone architecture that formed much of the cities buildings and blended into the surrounding desert. With the wind blowing dry sand everywhere it was wonder most people were not wearing some form of eye protection like Ryu. His tinted lenses were very handy against the bright rays of the sun and worked to keep the little grains of tan dust from his pupils. Continuing on his long run Ryu began to run out of water and stopped at the park to refill its contents. Gazing around the park he looked upon all of the structures present. The red swings that could only seat four, the green slide and those things that spin really fast. After a couple minutes pause Ryu continued his run until he got to the iron gates that lead to the training grounds.

The training grounds was a place ninja gathered to study and own their techniques. There were frequent bangs, booms and pops around the area. There were warning signs posted, so that anyone coming by wouldn’t enter by mistake and take a full frontal fireball or water dragon. Passing the gates and heading over to his rock Ryu had passed a few other shinobi. Someone was throwing boulders, another was breaking them and somebody was creating huge waves of water. It was definitely a sight to behold as most of the jutsu Ryu had witnessed were high level techniques, seeing the displays of power before him Ryu became more pumped than ever to accomplish his goal. “I can do this.”

Arriving at the great burnt field Ryu had created by the rock, he only grew more determined in making the land char even more. “I think I have a problem with problem with pyromania.” Ryu pulled out the book he had shoved into the bottom of his tan and black pack and began to study the item. The title read great fireball shower and was written broadly with orange lettering. “The great fireball shower requires the user to know the great fireball jutsu and the phoenix fire jutsu. With this jutsu the user can create up to twenty orbs that can leave craters three meters wide in the earth.” After finishing reading Ryu placed the book back into his bag and stood up. “The only seal for this jutsu is the tiger seal, but it requires immense concentration and chakra control, along with understanding of two other jutsu.” Ryu began his journey into this wonderful jutsu by practicing his the phoenix fire. He weaved the seals required and launched the fire into the air. It erupted into the sky like little fireworks, they would have been more visible at night but Ryu was not here to enjoy the view. Adding targets to his training like he had done with the great fireball jutsu, he began blasting rocks out of the sky. It was slightly harder, than the fireball as he had to work with many small flames as opposed to one that was really big. The only slight advantage the phoenix fire had given him was the ability to turn the flames. With hours of practice with the phoenix fire under his belt, Ryu had a feeling he had a better understanding of the jutsu and determined he should take a rest, recollect his thoughts and regain some energy that would be vital for continuing the rest of the days training. He rolled over and found the shade created by the training rock. He closed his eyes briefly and began replenishing his chakra. After an hour Ryu had determined he was well rested and ready to begin the rest of his training. The ninja dusted off the black soot from himself and walked away from the cool shade that was provided by the rock. “Sometimes I wish a water user would hit me with a water dragon.” Ryu mentioned looking up at the sky, the sun was now in the center of the sky indicating it was around noon. It felt like hours had passed with the heat dragging the passage of time to a near halt. Walking further from the rock the genin turned and faced the stone. Forming seals that were different than the ones from earlier in the day, he launched one large ball of fire at the rock. He followed the first with another and kept going until there was only a layer of black sand around the immense object. Ryu sniffed the air and smiled. “Ahh, burnt. Oh, my I do have a problem.” He said realizing what he had just said. “Maybe I should put the fire release down and step away from the boulder.” The ninja agreeing with himself nodded and returned to the entrance of the training grounds. I can get back to this tomorrow, suns almost down anyway and I don’t need me burning things at kage level, that’s just overkill.

Ryu returned to the safety of his home on arrival the first place he went to was the fridge. “Now where is that cake?” The young ninja ruffled through the various objects lining the inside and pulled out the box he had purchased earlier that day. He opened it and gazed at the marvel of food that sat upon the bottom. “Where have you been all of my life?” Ryu grabbed a plate and knife and cut out a piece for himself. Throwing onto the blue dish before him, he grabbed the whole thing and grabbed a fork. He dug into the desert and placed it into his mouth. It was like heaven if heaven was lined with a graham cracker crust and was moist. Savoring the flavor the genin ate slowly and upon finishing the last bite returned the rest of the cheesecake to the fridge. “No need to eat it all at once. But five minutes from now isn’t the same sitting as long as I leave the room right?” Ryu went to his room and waited for dinner time. After finishing the meal that consisted of a beef burger and some French fries the ninja returned to his room for a night of sleep, he changed into his tank top and pajama bottoms before laying in the bed.

When the light of morning showed through the blinds in the room and hit the sleeping ninjas face he rolled over onto the floor. Which was a pretty normal wake up, for someone who hates sunlight and treats it as the bane to their existence, like a vampire. Rubbing the sleep gunk from his eyes and letting out a morning yawn the genin began changing into something more comfortable for training. He grabbed the close he had washed yesterday and put them on. He fixed his hair and grabbed his glasses off of the table, before exiting the house. 

As he had just woken up this morning’s jog was rather sluggish at the beginning it didn’t pick up until about mile two of running when the ninja was fully awake and prepared to move the day along. Ryu stretched his arms over his head while moving to pull on his back muscles, releasing some of the tension that was forming in the area. “That feels much better.” The ninja called out while still maintaining the pose. I think we should kick this run up a notch and head over to the training field. As that thought rushed through the young boys brain he began to gradually increase in speed until he was at a full sprint when he stopped before the training field gates. Wonder who or what I’ll see today. Entering the gates the ninja looked around for anything interesting, but didn’t really see anybody or anything that caught his attention. Well at least it is clear for my fire storm. Preparing to make large craters in the ground that morning the ninja made sure nobody was in the vicinity, as he got closer to the spot in which he always trained. Let’s get started I guess.

Forming a tiger seal with his hands Ryu began swirling fire natured chakra around in his stomach. He breathed through his nose as to not let the fire come out prematurely and spray all over the place. As time passed and the fire became unbearable to hold any longer he opened his mouth and let out a gust of pure hot air. “Well that didn’t go as planned.” Maybe I should increase my tolerance for holding the chakra in, then go from there. Once more Ryu began holding the chakra in as the heat began to rise the ninja had to remind himself to suppress the energy. Compress the energy and keep absorbing. The fire grew hotter as the Ryu held the tiger seal and dug his feet into the sand. Keep holding, you can do this! After another moment the fire grew too hot and escaped as Ryu gasped and what felt like molten lava escaped from the ninja’s mouth. It was like puking fireballs and came included the after hurl shakes, Ryu was practically bouncing with his anxiety. I will get this down and I will not leave until I do. The ninja continued puking up fireballs until he ran out of chakra and his throat felt like it was on fire. “I will defeat you jutsu, mark my words!” Ryu grabbed what was the remainder of his water and sucked it down and sighed in relief as the water cooled down his throat and chest. “They should really put a fountain around here.” The ninja left the training grounds in a rush to get water and return. Stopping at a restaurant the ninja asked the manager of the establishment to fill his water bottle, the man did as asked and returned the bottle filled free of charge, as the man said it was only water.

Ryu gulped down a quarter of the bottle while returning to training spot. “Things get a whole lot hotter when I arrive!” The ninja yelled out checking to see if his throat still felt the sting of his earlier failures. It felt normal and seemed like all that was needed was a small break from his lava puke jutsu training. Planting his feet wide and digging them into the sand the ninja began building fire in the deepest parts of his stomach. He kept the flame small and compact and built it while maintaining his hand and foot position the longer he held the pose the harder it became, like when you are doing pushups and you hold yourself in the down position and your arms wobble until eventually you fall over. This was the same except Ryu’s whole trunk shook and with it so did the legs and arms. The only way to relieve the pressure was to let the flame loose uncontrolled from his mouth and into the surrounding air  and earth, but this time Ryu would not let the fire escape without his permission the pain only fueled his determination. With what Ryu thought was the appropriate amount of chakra needed for the technique the ninja opened his maw letting out two great fire spheres that soared threw the sky and erupted into three meter wide explosions. The energy it took for such a feat made the ninja fall over. He woke hours later and face down in the sand. He wiped the dust from his face while looking at the falling sun. “Well at least it isn’t dark yet.” Ryu began to hobble home as he was too exhausted to move any faster than his current pace. With every step the ninja moaned. “Ow, ouch, ahh, ohhh.” It was like a rhythmic pattern of pain. Opening the door to his house Ryu was glad the living room all the way to his bedroom was clear as if his parents would have seen him there would have been a lot of questions Ryu was just too tired to answer. Slowly making his way up the steps and into the bathroom Ryu turned on the hot water slowly and allowed the tub to fill with water. As he entered a feeling of great reprieve flooded his brain with his endorphins and Ryu’s muscles finally relaxed. If it wasn’t for falling asleep in a bath tub being a bad idea, the ninja would have done so with ease. Moving the relaxation location to the bedroom Ryu slammed onto his bed and closed his eyes determined to work even harder the following day.

Waking up to the burning gaze of the sun the ninja stretched like a cat and walked downstairs. He hadn’t eaten the night before, so the ninja was quite hungry. Grabbing a bowl, spoon, some cereal, and milk from the fridge Ryu filled the bowl and dug in with the spoon like a shovel. The bowl was finished within minutes and the only things left to do before leaving the house was change and grab his sunglasses. Ryu changed quickly and tossed his glasses into the air only to catch them on his face, he fixed them before crossing the threshold to outside and ran off into the desert town.

Instead of running around the village today Ryu thought it would be a better idea to conserve as much energy as possible in order to perform the jutsu, he was nowhere near completing the technique and needed to save energy where he could. Once again checking that area around his training spot was Ryu went to work on his chakra control. Feel the fire and compress. Split the energy and then release once it builds up and begins to overflow. Ryu built up the required chakra and began to split the chakra into parts. It was more like the phoenix flower in that the energy wasn’t all compacted into one orb like the great fireball jutsu. After splitting his chakra Ryu opened his mouth launching many orbs into the sky. The genin knew even ninja that were skilled would find it difficult to dodge this massive barrage of explosions and fire. The jutsu wasn’t even at maximum potential, the book Ryu had read said that the technique could shoot twenty of these blasts, but even with the seven Ryu had just made, it could severely hurt an enemy ninja. I will keep this as my ace in the hole during the chuunin exams. Ryu thought to himself as he watched the destruction in the air above him.

Ryu planted his feet once more into the earth beneath him, after all the jutsu placed a whole lot of pressure on the caster and caused him to faint the night before. With quick and accurate control Ryu’s hands made the tiger seal and chakra began converging to ninja’s stomach and chest he molded the energy into a single ball before splitting it all, the jutsu took concentration to determine how many orbs would be fired. To Ryu it felt like he was carrying eight or nine, it was always hard to tell as chakra continues to flow in a cycle much like blood. Opening his mouth and spitting out flaming wads the ninja counted each explosion above his head. “One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine and ten.” After the last attempt Ryu was wiped of energy he was sweating and had the shakes something fierce, so he gently sat down in a shaded area and pulled out a comic to read. This one was about some ninja who was on a mission to recover an artifact from another village. Ryu flipped through the magazine not reading much of the contents and instead looked at some of the pictures. After looking at all of them Ryu returned the comic to his pack and pulled out the bento box his mother had made for him. Opening the box Ryu noted the food inside was still warm, probably due to the desert heat. The meal consisted of rice, some vegetables and some type of fish. Picking up his metal chopsticks the ninja hurriedly ate the food. “Not spicy, just how I like it.” Stated Ryu after finishing the meal, he belched and stood up ready to get back to work.

Every now and then Ryu liked to stretch out his entire body, he believed it helped his chakra network relax and would let him produce better output than if it was always stressed. He started with his arms throwing one behind his neck, then pulling with the other after a minute he switched body parts moving to the other side. Ryu worked his way down and stretched his back and neck and various parts of his legs like the calves and foot. Finishing his pre-resuming workout, he relaxed his body entirely and grew a widened smile and widened eyes.

Ryu climbed onto the rock using chakra to ascend its surface. Once at the top he paused and looked around. What is my target to see how well this jutsu works on the ground, over there looks clear. Firmly gripping the rock with his feet Ryu made the tiger seal and began to flow energy into his technique. Alright compress and split, time to make more fire. Split them one more time. I feel about thirteen, but can’t split them anymore I need to train until I can create all twenty with ease. Ryu blasted the spheres into the ground away from where he was standing. Sand went flying in all directions on impact and some even went into Ryu’s mouth he spat the dust out quickly. It was hard to see the damage caused to the field as a dust cloud obscured the ninja’s vision. After the smoke cleared it was easy to see how powerful the jutsu was as there were huge craters blasted into the sand forming holes that were many feet deep. “Sweet.” The ninja stated quickly followed by him jumping off the rock to inspect the craters closer. Standing at the lip of the hole Ryu looked down. “That’s a pretty deep hole.” Touching the side of the hole Ryu noted the surface was still quite warm. Whether or not that was due to the jutsu or the sun was a matter of debate, one that the ninja wasn’t interested to debate with himself. “Let’s make more fire showers!” the ninja commented with excitement and climing back onto the rock. Tiger seal readied the genin squeezed chakra into his chest. Breath through the nose and compress, feel the energy grow smaller yet stronger. Divide the solid mass into other spheres. Now divide them again and again. Just as Ryu thought his energy would erupt from his body like a volcano Ryu voluntarily opened his mouth and shot around twenty fireballs that all raced towards the area on the ground Ryu had aimed and created yet another dust cloud. While Ryu couldn’t see the devastation he had a notion that the field was more wrecked now than it had been before. When the wind blew and removed the dust, Ryu placed his hands over his mouth at the huge craters that were formed into the sand. “I can fix this!” Said the ninja running over to a hole and kicking heaps of sand in. “This is going to take a very long time, without tools. I could just let the sand shift naturally. It’s not like dirt that stays put.” Climbing back onto the rock for the final time that day Ryu made his tiger seal and repeated his inner mantra for the jutsu. Compress the fire into a ball and bury it deep. Split the ball into several other balls and split them again and again. Then with one awesome breath release the energy at your opponent in a barrage of awesome and insanity because this stuff is nuts. Fire Release: Great Fireball Shower! Widening his jaws Ryu once again shot out a stream of orbs that rushed in front of him and covered the area in the sound of bangs and booms. The sounds and sights of explosions filled the area, birds flew off into the opposite direction and any insects that were within range of the jutsu had been incinerated completely. Taking a huge breath of air Ryu relaxed his chest and wiped sweat from his brow. “Now that is what I call a productive day of training. Blowing stuff up and sniffing that burnt air.” As it didn’t really matter Ryu took his time to collect his bag and all of the other objects he had used. They were near the rock as Ryu didn’t want to accidentally torch anything. If Ryu had melted his mother’s bento box he would be in a load of trouble.

Finishing his training there was only one thing any ninja would want to do. Stuff their face with cake and turn their nose to be who looked at them funny for eating it with their hands like barbarians. After all only a ninja would understand the need to consume food like an animal after a hard day of training. Grabbing what was left of the cake as he had eaten some previously and offered some to his parents he grabbed the soft cheese cake with his bare hand crushing the pastry. He shoved his whole hand into his mouth like this was the first time he had ever eaten, he made noises that sounded like a starving wolf as he ate. After a few minutes Ryu’s parents came downstairs to investigate the source of the noise only to find the boy licking his hand clean of evidence looking at the box Ryu’s father asked. “Did you eat all of that?” Ryu averted his eyes while smirking and answered the question. “No.”

(Exit)

WC: 4021
Claiming Rewards: (Fire Release: Great Fireball Shower and 20 stats)
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Great Fireball Shower Empty Re: Great Fireball Shower

Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:10 am
Approved. Just a heads up though, you will want to link the jutsu you have learned in your stat page as well. At the moment you simply have them listed.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Great Fireball Shower Empty Re: Great Fireball Shower

Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:11 am
Understood will link them now and thank you for the approval.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum