Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
70 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 23425

A Gamble for Rank[P, Queen, Kurisu] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Gamble for Rank[P, Queen, Kurisu]

Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:57 pm
As Queen sprinted towards the Hokage, there was something unexpected going on. For starters, there was now two of them which meant he must of used some sort of cloning jutsu. Secondly, he grew wings. Fucking wings. Why must ninja have all these weird contraptions? For the sake of keeping the topic going and not breaking her ankles, Queen continued in her movements, and proceeded to attack the man in order to prove her worth. Though, there was something that she took noticed of and that was the red that enveloped his eyes. It looked much like Jace’s sharingan and she wondered if it shared similar properties.

Continuing on with her attack, Queen shot her first punch towards the man’s center. To her surprise, what was surely going to be a successful strike was dodged effortlessly. How could this be so when she was able to land a hit earlier? Looks like the Hokage was getting serious, he did sprout wings after all. Though, there was one thing that Kurisu didn’t take into account. This was no ordinary punch, and the clone that he created was just in the perfect spot to get a blast full of pressurized air; and with his attention on Jace and making hand signs, well Queen would shit herself if she missed both attacks. The vacuum of pressurized air traveled at a speed of 240, and and had a power of 80 which would send the clone into clone heaven where all the other clones had poofed after being destroyed.

On another more dangerous note, The hokage seemed to had gone ballistic. With Queen’s punched now thrown, and Kur with the stance advantage, his hand seemed to have gathered chakra, and was going to be brought down upon the girl. Just as she prepared to evade the attack, it was too late to stop the events that transpired. Queen observed in shock as Jace stood in the way of her and the piercing arm that pierced through his chest. The blood began to drip from his now white lips as a faint smile appeared on his face. Rei couldn’t comprehend. A moment of rage filled her before she finally understood and her face went blank. Just then a puff of smoke erupted just as queen used taijutsu body flicker in order to evade the fireball as well as the explosive. The blonde fighter would reappear next to Jace, few heavy breathed escaping her perfect lips. She had trained hard in improving her strength and speed, but she hadn’t worked much on her stamina. At the rate she was going, she wouldn’t be able to keep up her breathing method for much longer so they were going to have to plan something quick.

If by chance Jace’s slow ass didn’t make it on time, Queen would still body flicker away and appear approximately ten meters away from Kurisu and away from the harms of the fireball or any other horrors, taking a moment to recoup and spot wherever the hell Jace was for their next attack.

AP used:
Breathing method 40, tai flicker 10 Spiritual energy, 2

total ap used: 194
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

A Gamble for Rank[P, Queen, Kurisu] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Gamble for Rank[P, Queen, Kurisu]

Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:22 pm
Before Kurisu's clone had even used a jutsu it was sent to clone heaven, the attack coming from Queen destroying the unprotected clone. Following this it appeared that Jace had dove in between the hell stab attack that was heading for Queen, although it would turn out to just be the use of substitution jutsu. Kurisu was starting to be impressed by the two, one being able to get up to his speed while the other seemed to be smart and more conservative. 

Sneaky too, that was another thing Kurisu noticed as he realized there was an explosive tag going off. 'Oh, that sneaky kid.' he thought to himself, knowing full well his lightning release armor would resist the explosion and fireball. Crossing his arms over his face and crouching some he'd take the impact of the attacks head on. After a moment the resulting smoke from the attack would clear up and let the two genin see that he was still there unharmed. "I liked that one." he'd say to them. 

Studying the genin more he noticed that Queen seemed to be tiring out already. Maybe it was time to call it a day? After all they had done very good so far considering the gap in power, skill, and experience. "Alright, Queen you seem tired so I think you should probably take a break. Jace you looking to go one on one or should we all just call it a day? I'd hate to hurt two Chuunin." he wondered what they'd do, in truth he wanted them to just stop now while they were ahead.

Got back 40 for not using Lava Orbs, -50 for LRA

525 AP left.
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:19 pm
Queen had somehow ended up next to Jace a few meters away from the Hokage. From what the boy could see it looked like his two attacks had hit their target. There was a lot of smoke for a moment and the Uchiha reached into his weapons pouch and pulled out a smoke bomb in anticipation of furthering their little fight with Kurisu. He had expected at least some form of damage to be seen, but he would soon find out that was not the case. When the smoke cleared it was obvious to Jace that his combined attacks had not done anything to the Hokage at all. There wasn't a single scratch on the man. To his surprise, Jace heard the man say something about liking that attack. There was another moment of silence where the trio merely studied each other before Kurisu spoke once more.

He said something about Queen looking tired and suggested for her to take a break. After that he would turn to Jace and ask if he wanted to go one on one or if he wanted to call it a day. Jace was about to answer when Kurisu added something else to his words. If he wasn't mistaken, the Hokage had just called the pair of them Chuunin. There was confusion obvious on the boy's face at that remark. "Um, did you just call us Chuunin? Does...does that mean you're promoting us?" He would turn his head to look at his partner as he waited for a response to his question before returning his attention to the Hokage. "I would love to continue this little spar Lord Kurisu, but Queen is too exhausted to continue and I don't think I can do much against you on my own at my current strength. Maybe we can resume this on another day?"
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:18 am
The smoke from the explosion began to clear as the Hokage came into view once more… unharmed. But how you may ask? Because that LRA is op. The blonde fighter observed the electric armour as it pulsed round him, her thoughts consumed as to ways she could have prevented it. Deep down, she knew that her spiritual properties had way more potential than she had currently seen so far, so maybe there was something that she could use to stop jutsu like this armour that Kurisu used, or maybe all jutsu as a whole. It was definitely something that she would look into.

The Hokage addressed how he was impressed with their previous attack. He then took a second to address the girl. The girl gave him a slight vile look as she mentioned taking a break. She hated being patronized and that is exactly how she was feeling in this exact moment. The girl got ready to begin her assault when he then referred to them as Chunin. A very slight look of shock marked her face as Jace then took the words right out of her mouth (Wouldn’t be the only thing he would be taking from her HOHO). Jace refused Fifi’s offer to continue, as the girl was now being patronized by her future lover as well. She hinted at her initiative to continue before her legs gave up from under her and she took a knee, her hands feeling the muddy ground as the rain covered her in their blanket of tears. Just like that, her breathing method deactivated and the yellow aura that surrounded her vanished as well as her prominent muscles. “I’ve hit my limit I’m afraid to say.” The girl bit the inside of her cheek in frustration. She was ashamed that she had hit her limit so quickly, but her newly learned Breathing Method took a lot more out of her than she expected. “ This isn’t over.” The blonde responded, adding to Jace’s remark. With the technique now dispelled, she didn’t feel as physically drained, but she knew she wouldn’t be able to continue fighting as she was. She hoped that she could exchange fist with the Hokage again someday, once she was truly on the same level as him.

Once Kurisu would have replied to Jace’s question on whether or not they were promoted. The girl would let a smile sneak upon her face as he objective was complete. She had been tired of being sent on all those lowly missions where her skill was being put to waste. With the newfound promotion, she would be able to continue to improve herself further, as well as continue to prove everyone that she was a capable ninja, even without ninjutsu.“Thank you Kurisu.” She would say, you know, because they were totally on a first name basis now.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:38 pm
At least the kids knew there limits, Kurisu felt confident in the two genin since they had the courage to just come into his office and challenge him with no real hope of being successful. He knew that the two had done quite a few missions and just proved some of the skill to him, they seemed to be deserving of Chuunin and considering the lack of a chuunin exams it wasn't a bad idea. There was still an issue with it though, he wanted to know what kind of shinobi they were trying to be for Konohagakure no Sato.

"Glad you know your limits, as for the promotion that's something we might be able to do. I have a question first, what is the Will of Fire to you?" even not being born in Konoha he'd listened to Viper and Echo both talk about it, especially Echo. There wasn't exactly a right or wrong answer but there were answers that would mean good things for the village and answers that mean bad things for the village, how the kids view things now will determine a lot of how they'll grow up so he was hoping that they saw good in the Will of Fire.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:33 am
Jace was a bit surprised when Kurisu responded to the question about the two being promoted by saying it was a possibility. He had asked them what the Will of Fire meant to them. Jace knew there were many different ways one might answer this question. The Will of Fire was within every member of the Hidden Leaf village, different for each person. What was it for Jace? What did he believe it to be, and what did he follow because of it? He had an answer. There was only a brief moment of hesitation before he began speaking in response to the Hokage's query. "The Will of Fire. To me, it burns brightly within every member of Konohagakure no sato. It shapes the way we live and the decisions that we make. We have long been known for our compassion toward others and teh loyalty we feel for our village and our comrades. We are respected more than feared. The Will of Fire drives us to be kind and also strong. It pushes us to protect one another with all of our power. And above all else, it drives us to love one another, as family. It's more than just an ideal or an opinion, it's a way of life. One that I am proud to call my own."

He wasn't sure if that was what Kurisu wanted to hear, or what he was expecting, but it was the truth of what he felt.
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:13 pm
The question was unexpected, yet Queen knew it would come one day. She idly thought of her response as Jace was the first answer. Truth be told, she hated ninja, despised them. They were the ones who always told her that she wouldn’t make it as a kunoichi, that she wasn’t skilled enough and couldn’t even use chakra. She wanted to prove them all wrong and now here she was. Of course, her views had changed slightly since she started after meeting a few individuals. There were those like the Ashi, that proved to her ninja were more than chakra using scoundrels, and even showed her that there were ninja who wouldn’t mock her for her disability; and even go out of their way to promote it. Ari, Malo, Ita and most importantly, Jace. Her goal was still to become the best, but what did the Will of Fire mean to her?

“To be strong, and to be the best that one could be in order to protect those around you. The Will of Fire drives me to become the best, despite my inability to form chakra. To continue to face all odds and achieve success.” Her answer was short and sweet compared to Jace’s, but it was her answer.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:37 pm
Kurisu listened to the answers that the two kids had, the answers were good. The aspirations of the new generation appeared to be better than that of their elders, he wasn't sure if the older generation really viewed things in a good way. Fire Nation, Sky Nation, all the war and deaths of his generation would hopefully not pass down to this new generation of shinobi. Kids they might be but they showed courage, strength, and now he felt confident that they were part of a better future.

"Good answers, you can go to the administration building and pick up your chuunin gear, I feel comfortable promoting the two of you. Try and not let me down? Not every day the Hokage promotes you. Now get out of here, I got some things to do." he'd say to the two former genin and then make his way back to the office to resume the daily Kage duties. 

[Exit]
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:55 pm
In response to the pair's answers as to what the Will of Fire meant to them, Kursiu seemed adequately impressed. In fact he was apparently so impressed that he told both Jace and Queen to pick up their Chuunin gear from the administration building. It seemed that the blonde's little scheme had actually worked. The boy certainly owed her for this. He would never have tried to fight the Hokage on his own, or even came close to thinking of doing such a thing. All he could do in response to Kurisu's words was smile and say a few short words. "Thank you Lord Kurisu. We won't let you down. I promise." That was all he was able to say before the leader of Konoha turned and headed back to his office, probably to do some more paperwork or something. Turning to Queen with a smile still on his face he would speak once more. "I can't believe that just happened. Thank you for dragging me into this. I have to get going, but do you want to come over for dinner later? My parents would love to meet you." he said somewhat excitedly. The boy would wait for the girl's answer before turning and running off in the direction of his own house, eager to tell his parents the good news.
[exit]
claiming Chuunin rank
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:08 am
The girl’s lit up like a dead christmas tree in the middle of summer. That may not seem very bright but for Queen’s standards it sure as hell was! The girl simply nodded to Fifi’s words before he headed off back to his office. Rei turned to to Jace as he started to thank her for bringing him along. Surely she would, they were now practically partners in crime, and Jace had proven to be a worthy teammate, someone she could definitely count on. “Of course.” She replied to both things. She gave the boy a warm smile which managed to still lighten the mood despite the heavy rain and dark clouds that loomed oveR Konoha. “I’ll meet you there after I get changed.” She pointed at her soaking wet clothes that stuck to her figure. She waved farewell to the boy before heading off home. She was ecstatic that she was finally being noticed, and was one step closer to achieving her goal.

[exit]
claiming chunin rank and all that good stuff it comes with
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum