Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

This good? (nomo) - Page 3 Empty Re: This good? (nomo)

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:09 am
he follows her looking around. hearing peoples voices. all being loud. he hated it and sighed. now he knew this was a bad idea. but maybe the end will be nice. as he followed he watched people look at him. people always looked be of how he dressed. he looked down again and just followed.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:21 am
The boy was very quiet, which she found strange. he also seemed to hold quite the negative opinion of himself, which was quite against the general air of almost arrogance that always seemed to come with the will of fire. Konoha shinobi generally were about gathering strength with head held high. It reminded her a bit of herself, even if the fear of her weakness inevitably pushed her to over arrogance against her abusers.

She walked quickly through the open doorway, nodding to a short black haired woman who asked how many would be in her party. Holding two fingers up silently she'd point to a table in the back left corner, being met with a gentle nod. There they'd be seated, with the server simply asking for their drinks. "I'll have a warm tea if you would. Oro?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:24 am
he followed her every step and sat across from her. "just water thanks." he smiled. a fake one. and look looked around. he made sure his coat was neat and put his hands on his lap. it was quieter but still the place wasn't what he was use too
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:38 am
"So then. What is your way of the ninja?" It was a simple question, though it was one she assumed could be dificult for a young ninja. Her own way of the ninja had changed several times over the past few years, mostly due to neccesity. IN retrospect it was proof of her previous weakness, which she was thankful to have slowly shifted into strength. The waitress smiled as she set down the two drinks.

"And have you two had time to decide what you'd like to eat?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:43 am
"way of the ninja, I only read about it in books. I do not really care for those things, does it matter what dives us, but if I had to say. my way of the ninja is to learn all I can to live on." Orokana said this with a blank face, his normal face, he was looking at the table. he his falling out of place. "though I don't really think of these things often, my answer came from the me right now." Orokana looked up at the drinks. "i will have what she is." Orokana said looking at nomo.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:50 am
She stopped their conversation just long enough to address the woman before her. "I'll have just a small pork if you will. Oro i eat light so you may want to take a look at the menu." She'd give him a moment to actually consider, knowing that her own order would be considered a very light snack to a normal person. One of the pluses to having lived so long in the borders away from civilization was that you learned quickly to survive on very little.

After he'd made his decision, whether it be to order more or to keep what he'd asked for, she'd continue. "Your way of the ninja is quite important, even if you dont realize it now. When you're in heated battle and the only hope of survival is in your resolve to accomplish your goals you'll find that it is only through hanging on to the final hopes in your heart can you find a way to survive. When i was young I had the exact same ideals surprisingly. "
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:59 am
"oh um I will just do um I don't know something with pork?" Orokana said. he didn't know what to eat. then he looked at nomo. "important eh... lest its something." he leaned back in his seat drinking some of his water. "sometimes I wound what is important, I read and have been told its family but I doubt it, can never trust people I say." Orokana looked at her
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:04 am
"It is. I've spent years on my own, relying solely on my own prayers of survival. In the nights when you arent sure if you'll die from hunger or through an attack in the night you cling most to the small glimmer of hope you have left. It was only in my resolution to become strong enough to take vengeance on those who'd caused me great pain that I was able to awaken each morning. " The woman would nod, moving to take the menu's, though she was stopped by a wave of kira's hand.

"He may be inerested in more after love. We'll let you know." She handed the woman a few ryo as thanks for the trouble she expected them to be, and then finally continued her statement. "Why do you feel you're unable to trust?"
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:08 am
"just I haven't had the luxury  to meet good people, I know everyone is but after growing up in my shoes you think its better to be alone and do your own thing. or be a servant, its partly why I dress like a butler." he looked at his clothes. and sighed. "if I may ask, why care on my point of view, I'm most likely going to end up dead on the field of battle." Orokana looked at the table not looking at her
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:14 am
"Not everyone is a good person. even within the place you should feel most comfortable you will find there are people who are not kind. Still it is quite helpful to go out and meet others. Building a strong ninja team is incredibly helpful. " She lifted her glass to her lips, taking a short sip of the warm bitter liquid. It'd been at least a year since she'd had good tea, with Yuki being the place she found served it best, but still, even the best made tea needed a few things. The large clear container of sugar poured quickly into her cup which was strirred three times to disolve the sweetener before she took another sip. Much better.

"I am interested because you can often learn more about a ninja from their thoughts then the length of their blades. Those with shallow morals will seek power but find even with it they are still weak. Even with the most terrifying techniques their inability to think past the strength in their body causes them to make faults. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum