Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Junko TsukikoToday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Today at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
12 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Forced Posting [Private, Ash & Rei] Empty Forced Posting [Private, Ash & Rei]

Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:19 pm
Daiko slowly walks through the village of Hoshigakure, staring at the ground. He didn't remember when he started walking, feeling as if he was forced to make a thread for someone. He didn't know what a thread was, but that's what was happening. He was continuing to walk, then he got tired and decided to sit down. He was resting right now, because he knew he would have to do a bunch of stuff in a very short period of time. Damn, that girl Ash was energetic. He did look forward to learning some things from her sister, Rei. He learned a lot of great things from her.
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Forced Posting [Private, Ash & Rei] Empty Re: Forced Posting [Private, Ash & Rei]

Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:56 pm
A voice would ring out from atop a building across the street from daiko, cold and calculating as it spoke each word in raspy breath. "I am vengeance. I am the night. I. Am " Ash would be cut off half way into her latest cosplay entrance as the girl would be shoved from the building, causing any sense of calm to leave her body. The ten feet down to the ground she'd shift and contort in midair, attempting to grasp at anything she could before resolving that this would be painful, her body curling up into a ball to cushion the force, though just before she hit her momentum would stop. Rei poked her head from over the edge of the roof they'd been sitting on, using her chakra strings to catch the girl and flashing onlookers a mischievous smile.

"Told you we weren't doing this today, now kindly take off they outfit. We should be working on things."
Daiko
Citizen

Forced Posting [Private, Ash & Rei] Empty Re: Forced Posting [Private, Ash & Rei]

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:26 am
Daiko perks up a bit when he hears a sound, looking in the direction it seemed to come from. It looked like Ash dressed in a suit that was made to look like some kind of nocturnal animal. The girl was saying something about... Vengance? Daiko couldn't really hear. All he saw then was her falling from the rooftop, and moving around in the air. The second he saw her falling, he decided he would catch her. He didn't think Rei would be fun to train with when it came to sparring. He would rather have Ash die from stupid things with him that by hitting the ground from the building. It just seemed better if she was alive.

With a speed of 10, he tries to jog over, just starting to get into a run. He runs hard on the ground below him, beginning to put his hands back to increase his speed. He is about halfway there when the girl begins to kick her legs and arms out in the air. He figured that there was no way she would do something like this on purpose. Breaking into his hardest sprint, he tries to use the last bit of adrenaline to power his way at 20 speed toward her, aiming to catch her when she had fallen.

As she curls into a ball, Daiko holds his arms out in a fashion that would catch a girl of her weight. She landed with a thud in his arms, leaving her unharmed. Looking at her, he squints his eyes slightly. "What were you doing jumping from building anyway..." He then noticed that she looked like a copyrighted character, and blinked in understanding. They're trying to get us. 

After getting out of his last spell of attention, Daiko looks down at the girl in his arms, and sets her on her feet. "I hope you're okay. I was looking to do some training today." He smiles at her, and nods. "If you'd like to show me to the training grounds that would be helpful too..."

[344]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:10 pm
"AAAHhhh WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL REIAL I COULD HAVE DIED! MY ARM IS BROKEN MY SPINE AAHHH IT HURTS SO MUCH" Safely caught in the boy's arms Ash would continue screaming, thinking up new and inventive ways that her fall clearly has nearly killed her, whining and shifting direction in a way that would make it dificult for Daiko to keep holding on without realization that it would eventually end with her being dropped.

"Oh come on you big baby," Rei started as she simply hopped off the roof, landing safely. "It wasn't even that far up and Daiko caught you. Cry somewhere else or listen to me for once in your life. Maybe if you'd heeded my warning that I wasn't in the mood for your shit today then you wouldn't have been pushed off a roof." She walked slowly towards the boy, offering him a smile and a small wave.

"How was I supposed to know you would push me off a roof if I didnt stop!!!" Ash continued in a lower decible count, much to the joy of her sister and any within three villages who most likely heard her scream.

"Well. If you'd listened to what I said this morning..... you probably would have caught the 'im not doing this today, and if you insist on trying to make me i swear to god little sister i'll push you off a roof.' She decided she was going to play some super hero and be dark and creepy on roof tops. I told her it wasn't happening today. I need to stretch my legs and get some actual work done. "

(432)
Daiko
Citizen

Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:40 am
After Daiko catches Ash, who had just seemed to jump off a building, she begins to squirm. Dropping her out of his arms, He takes a few steps back to see what the girl was yelling about. Upon looking up, he saw that Rei was standing up on top of the building, looking down with as smug of a look as any sweet child could. She then just hopped off the roof, landing perfectly right next to Daiko and Ash. He really needed to learn how to do that.

Being close to both of the girls, Daiko would look around. "You're right, we should go do some training. At the moment, I'm trying to learn something specific." Scratching his chin, he wonders if he should tell the two what he's thinking. There was no harm, he figured. "I'm trying to learn to mix some of my chakra natures together, to try and see if I can enhance the power of my techniques."

Nodding at the two girls, Daiko begins to walk toward the training grounds, checking to make sure that the two followed. Upon arriving, he would walk over to a space between a small pond and wooden logs sticking out of the ground. He would then face the two girls. "So, what kind of training did you have in mind, anyway?"

[566]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:30 pm
"Perfect." Rei simply followed the boy, ignoring the screams of her sister. She didn't expect them to stop any time soon, and likewise she wasn't going to give the girl the attention she expected. THis was a horrible habit Ash had gotten into and she wouldn't stand for it. She'd stop about ten meters from daiko once they reached the training location, her sister following, though not silent at all.

"You tried to kill me and now you're just going to train like its nothing? worst sister ever. I cant believe you two. What if I have a concussion?! I could be bleeding internally and neither of you care. Pretty sure my arm is broken, and my leg. No dont stop to check, it's fine. I hate you. BOth of you UGH"

"It's really just best that you ignore her by the way. She'll cry herself out eventually just like a two year old "

(586)
Daiko
Citizen

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:49 pm
Daiko raises an eyebrow at the girl crying, wishing he knew a way to put her in a bubble of water, making her unable to be screaming so loud. He decides that he'll figure it out someday. Clapping his hands together, he paces around a little bit. "I think i'm going to start by trying to mix my chakra natures, then attempting to put those natures into an ability that I've learned." Daiko nods to himself, having a goal in mind.

Looking over at Rei, he scratches his chin. "Rei, do you think there's anything that you would be able to teach me? I can use Suiton and Katon chakra natures." Daiko raises an eyebrow, holding out a kunai. "I know how to throw things as well." He throws the kunai how he had been instructed to do it before, though he does it in a more fluid motion, not making it look choppy and having the kunai sail exactly where he wanted it to. The kunai then stuck into one of the logs coming out of the ground, and he walked over to grab it. Upon picking it up, he put it back in his weapon pouch, and walked back over to Rei.

[770]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:43 am
Ash eventually cried herself out, resolving to sit down over by the pond, trying to figure out why no one was giving her the expected attention. This was of course new to the small girl. Of course her sister ignored her any time she threw a tantrum, but her parents had always given her what she wanted, and any else who interacted with her seemed to want to shut her up, even if just because she was loud and annoying.

"Well. To be honest, my jutsu pool isn't terribly good right now. Maybe we can work on one together though? I've been putting some study into a jutsu that could be really good. It's called the hidden mist jutsu?"

(705)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum