Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Meeting the Mistress of Shadows (P,NK,IO,Kiranomo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Mistress of Shadows (P,NK,IO,Kiranomo)

Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:35 pm
Raizuko would continue to look at the woman. Her mouth moving forming words as she would say "Ah. In that case My name is Kiranomo Hyuuga, the ten tailed demon of gelel. I have breathed life into two constructs, both of which are currently being worked on by my associate, or should be shortly, however.... I thought you were asking about Sage energy." Raizuko would only stare and try to comprehend what she had said. A Ten Tailed Demon of Gelel? What the hell was that? It was something he had never heard of during his lifetime. He would only smile as she said this not wanting to make the woman mad or anything. She had also said she breathed life into two contructs? Could that mean she created human beings of her own. If so how did she create them? The woman would then grow a foot taller. Almost to the same height of Raizuko himself. Her body became lanky as her ears became pointed. Some type of green substance could be seemed below her skin. Was it a form of chakra? He could see wings form on the woman's back causing him to open his mouth in awe.

The chakra he felt wasn't like any other chakra he felt before. It felt.... Alive!? Was this the infamous Sage Chakra he had both heard and read about. If so, how could one obtain this power. And did this woman use this type of energy to "breath" life into the constructs she spoke of?

"Hey Kira? Is it ok if I call you that?" asked Raizuko as he paused his words." Sage Energy. How did you obtain it? And did you use it to breath life into the contructs you speak of?" asked Raizuko as he stared at the new form of the black haired woman named Kira and who was apparently an Hyuuga.

(1909WC)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Meeting the Mistress of Shadows (P,NK,IO,Kiranomo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Mistress of Shadows (P,NK,IO,Kiranomo)

Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:48 pm
the Long blue pixie wings fluttered open and closed every few seconds as she listened to the boy speak, the excitement at showing off what she believed to be one of her most prized works of art not quite getting the response she'd hoped for. Still allowing a sense of ressonant calm to flow through her being, as was expected at any point that she acted in a capacity of leadership towards her clan, she would not actually allow the distaste at his reaction to be evident. instead she would simply fold the wings inward and down to set flush against her back, their edges curling enough to almost look like it was simply details to her black cloak, hiding the nara symbol, and respond calmly.

Kira is fine. My sage energy is the power of the faewilds within which i've spent a very long period of time. These transformations, both sage mode and the secondary senjutsu that shifts its form slightly, were a gift from the creatures i summon. They've given me their trust and through it my body has gain a powerful link to their world. I did not exactly use nature energy in order to raise the bodies of my constructs. It was also done as a gift from the creatures whom I have a contract with through an effect of very powerful magic. " She conisdered as she spoke, not the words coming from her mouth but the effects that had granted Amber and Selene life. She'd not yet learned of the strength of nature chakra, but it was very possible that the high court had used an effect that required nature energy in the ritual to raise her two bodies.

Meanwhile...

"Alright miss. I should be about done with the first one. Directly below correct?" The boy worked quickly, his shadows dipping into the ink well every few seconds as they shot just past Amber's skin over and over, sending tiny dots of black ink to dye the area while infusing the quickly thickening lines with chakra. he was thankful for the opportunity of course, the slight awkward look in his eyes shifting to resolve. It was rare that he got a chance to make the trinity who led the nara clan notice his talents, and with that he would not screw this up.

"Good good. Um... What exactly do these things... Do?" Amber wasn't usually one to allow people to put things inside of her without knowing the effects before hand, however it was clear from the look on this boy's face that if she'd asked the question initially he might have soiled himself, so taking understanding that he'd been given instruction from Kira herself she simply allowed him, waiting until he was able to be more calm to learn exactly why Kira had decided it important to tatoo their skin.

(1747)
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:09 pm
"Kira is fine. My sage energy is the power of the faewilds within which i've spent a very long period of time. These transformations, both sage mode and the secondary senjutsu that shifts its form slightly, were a gift from the creatures i summon. They've given me their trust and through it my body has gain a powerful link to their world. I did not exactly use nature energy in order to raise the bodies of my constructs. It was also done as a gift from the creatures whom I have a contract with through an effect of very powerful magic. " said Kira making Raizuko nod. Sage Mode and Senjutsu? Two things he had never heard of before in his life. But from what she said. Sage Mode was the current form she was in? And it is obtained from Sage Energy or Senjutsu? Her dragon like things were also summons and they gave her the power to use Sage Energy? If so could all summons be able to do it or is Sage Mode limited to just this Faewilds place Kira speaks of.

Looking at the woman he would nod once again. She had told him quite a lot of things. Things that Ganki did not simplify for him." I have a small amount of Sage Energy within myself. A man by the name of Ganki Sakura gifted me with a Curse Mark from what I recall correctly. It comes from the Jugo clan I think? That is one of the reasons I have been searching for the Jugo clan. Due to them being able to harness Sage Energy. It is a good thing Ganki made me a member of his company. Maybe I could further hone my knowledge in Sage abilities." said Raizuko with a blank face.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:24 pm
Her expression changed drastically as he mentioned the leader of Sakura corp, ganki Sakura. She thought back to the day she'd met him, shattered and weak in the upscale bar of tanzuka town, or... whatever that small town outside of Konoha was. Things made a bit more sense to her now. "So that's what he used my Jugo DNA for. Hm..... When you get a moment, seek out a boy named Kiru. you should find him most likely......" She paused, deep in thought. Where was Kiru staying? Unlike the Nara and Hyuuga she wasn't aware of a major district set out for those of the Uzumaki clan. "I'm not sure where he is, however I'll see to it that you two find one another. If you have a Juinjutsu that uses Jugo Dna in some way then i'm certain my student would be interested. I'm actually a little impressed at Ganki Sakura's intelligence. We've had access to this for quite some time but my student, as gifted as he has been at Fuinjutsu and Juin has made a number of cursed marks, but never thought to use the power of the Jugo clan."

Was this the reason he'd been so interested, she wondered. This man was someone to keep tabs on in the future to ensure that her funding of whatever the buisinessman did in the future offered mutual benefit.

Meanwhile...

The second tatoo took nearly no time at all, though the boy waiting until he was completely finished to begin speaking. "Well. They're summoning tattoos. The ink has been infused with a fuinjutsu formula t...." He was cut off mid sentence by the raising of Amber's hand to silence him.

"Work and talk love, we don't have all day and i'm sure you have more important things to do then to hand out with us. Also simplify it for me. I don't have time or energy to consider the details of Fuin. "As usual Kira's resourcefulness was impressive, or her ability to luck into incredibly powerful effects. Whatever this summoning tattoo did definitely would give them quite a bit of power.

"Sure sure. Sorry miss. Um. ok so basically it allows you to remove one of the requirements for the summoning jutsu. you can either do it without the blood sacrifice or without the hand seals. It'll allow you to summon your...um... things much more easily in battle." As he spoke he moved quickly towards selene, who simply turned up her sleeve to allow the boy access to her arms. Just as he'd done on amber, which i have to state im changing position of here because i was an idiot and didnt read, he's begin the tatoos on the girl's forarm, starting with the left.

(2205)
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:16 pm
As Raizuko mentioned the name of Ganki, Kira's whole face expression would change as she would say  "So that's what he used my Jugo DNA for. Hm..... When you get a moment, seek out a boy named Kiru. you should find him most likely......" Her Jugo dna? He thought she was a Hyuuga not a member of the Jugo clan."Wait. I thought you were a Hyuuga? Or do you just have access to Jugo DNA? asked Raizuko as he looked hard at the woman. If she had Jugo DNA could she be able to give him the same power the man Ganki held? If so at what cost would she give it to him. Raizuko would give a invisible smirk as he plotted of the future."I'm not sure where he is, however I'll see to it that you two find one another. If you have a Juinjutsu that uses Jugo Dna in some way then i'm certain my student would be interested. I'm actually a little impressed at Ganki Sakura's intelligence. We've had access to this for quite some time but my student, as gifted as he has been at Fuinjutsu and Juin has made a number of cursed marks, but never thought to use the power of the Jugo clan." said Kira most likely reffering to the male or female student of hers named Kiru.

Figuring that he knew almost enough about Sage Energy. Raizuko had decided he needed to learn more about how to "breath life" into constructs to create new humans. And it seemed that this woman. This Kiranomo had the ability to do it. Looking at the woman he would hope that they could become allies. Or acquaintances because it was useful to have someone with such power and knowledge on his side."Kira, you have told me enough of this Senjutsu. What I will like to know more of is breathing life into constructs. I have been fascinated with it mostly my whole life."

(2539WC)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:34 pm
"I am the head of the nara clan, and have been considered a member of the hyuuga since i was very young. I simply.... was able to aquire the body of a jugo boy, some of which i gave freely to ganki sakura. I have quite a number of bits and pieces of other clans i've gathered in my travels, though at current they simply sit on my operating table as a memory of what i've been through. " Giving a shrug she'd listen to his next question, allowing the abilities of sage mode to release from her body. Her features once more became normal, the wings slowly withering away into a steam like pulse of energy that flowed into the air. "Unfortunately that isn't exactly something I can explain to you."

She paused for a moment to ensure there wasn't a shred of information she could offer the boy. She vaguely remembered small pieces of the ritual used to bring the two execution by kiss bodies to life, but the particulars of how it was done was hidden away by the Seelie court. "Unfortunately I used fairly rare magic to create my two constructs...well. It wasn't that i created them as much as I happened to have a few dead bodies lying around and two spirits in my head. I simply prepped the bodies to accept a new spirit host and the abilities of the Fae did the rest, which is a long way of saying those I have a contract with handled most of the actual work. "

Meanwhile...

Exactly as she expected Kira had somehow found a way to simply make them incredibly more powerful. Being able to summon more quickly meant being able to shift into sage mode in a pinch, and with that they could get out of sticky situations far more quickly. "This is brilliant. you've done well boy." Amber watched as the young nara boy continued using his shadow jutsu to poke into the avatar of perpetual sorrow's skin, creating thin black lines that were slowly becoming more profound.
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:04 am
"I am the head of the nara clan, and have been considered a member of the hyuuga since i was very young. I simply.... was able to aquire the body of a jugo boy, some of which i gave freely to ganki sakura. I have quite a number of bits and pieces of other clans i've gathered in my travels, though at current they simply sit on my operating table as a memory of what i've been through." said the woman taking Raizuko off guard as she spoke of having dead bodies. Looking at the woman he would come to an conclusion. He was both a scientist and a doctor. He loved to learn about new bloodlines. Could this woman be his breakthrough of ninja clans. Taking in a deep breath he would say " Kira is it possible if you can show me all of the DNA you have acquired. Though, I can see that this is probably a stupid thing to say seeing as we have just met." Raizuko hoped that he had not offended the woman while talking as he would only stare awaiting the woman's answer. Who knew what type of clan DNA she had. The Kiru person she spoke of seemed to be quite advance. Surely he would know of the Uzumaki clan and their perfection of fuinjutsu. So could he or she somehow told Kira of the clan! If so did she know of the Uzumaki's bloodline.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:25 am

"That would require a trip out of the physical world and into the home of the Fae, which would need to wait. I have quite a few things that need to be taken care of today in the physical realm and there would need to be some set up before I could carry someone into the castle of the twins. I'm sure you understand. The transport of five bodies and a cart full of various organs sealed in jars to keep them fresh until they can be implanted is um.... Well it's quite a feat, which is why they are kept in the medical bay at the castle. " It wasn't a surprising thing, she thought to herself as she explained. Ganki had asked the same of her, though he settled for a list and sight of the one piece he wanted, apparently the piece with which he created a juinjutsu given to this boy. "If there was something in particular i could have it brought here however."

Meanwhile...

"Uh. Thank, um... Thank you miss. " The excitement was clear on his face at the compliment almost made her laugh. she could remember a time when she was so young, searching for the affection of those she cared about to prove that she was useful. As she sat waiting she thought back, remembering the time when she'd worked hard to learn the intricacies of the black arts, studying the power of summoning. Had she known it would end with her using the knowledge to unravel her teachers power when aimed to eliminate her.... THings perhaps would have been different.

"Will you be done soon? Boy?" Her response was simple. He turned to nod at her, using the back of his hand to wipe the sweat from his brow as he put the finishing touches on the tattoo. taking a breath he'd pull back the sharp exceptionally thin shadows that he'd used to finish his work.

"Um. As usual I must request that you keep tabs on the healing process for the....oh." Without saying a work Amber formed a few hand seals, causing her hands to begin to glow with a dull green light. She ran them slowly over her own tattoos, right over left and left over right calming the redness in her skin from where his needle like shadow had slid into her skin over and over.

"I think I've got it. Meditcal ninjutsu should be able to take care of the healing process fairly effectively. If theres any swelling I'll continue to heal it with Medical jutsu I can assure you. you are dismissed." With a nod the boy simply left, heading back to the main area of the district to take care of the responsibilities he'd been putting off in order to assist the head of her clan.

(3020, all six tatoos created)
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:35 am
Looking at the woman after comprehending her words he would say "I have been in search of two unique bloodlines. Jugo and Uzumaki. Is it possible that you have some dna left over from Jugo and a little bit of Uzumaki dna. I would like to study it seeing as with Uzumaki DNA one could become more potent in Fuinjutsu, and I have quite a few abilities in Fuinjutsu." said Raizuko as he eyed the woman. He had not known yet if the woman would even give in to him asking for the DNA. He still needed to figure out how to breath in life to a construct. A ability as such would surely give him an edge in battle. Ganki. Why had he not told him of the origin of him obtaining Jugo dna. Maybe the man did not trust him as of yet. Or maybe he was testing Raizuko? Maybe he knew somehow Raizuko would end up finding the woman before him. Was that what he meant when finding new people and foreign bloodlines? Could Ganki be plotting from the inside to become a host of all bloodlines.

Raizuko would let out a small chuckle. He was only daydreaming. The man known as Ganki wouldn't do anything of the sorts. He was just too kind. Or was he?
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:55 am
"I do have both. Girls." Smoke rose from beneath her cloak where the twin drakes had been hiding. She needed not the pets of the princesses but her most trusted summons themselves for what would come next. Forming the hand seals for the summoning jutsu she allowed the summoning tatoo to do the rest of the work for her, creating the two small pixies fairly quickly.

~Shuurin love. Take the canister labeled Kiru and hold it tightly. I'll be summoning you in just a moment. " She waited exactly nine seconds to form the final seal, bringing Shuurin into existence. The tiny pixie clutched a glass canister that looked large enough for her to fit in, Kira offering a hand to take it the moment the child was within the world. "Very Good shuurin. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum