Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mastering the Abyss (P,NK) Empty Mastering the Abyss (P,NK)

Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:56 am
Kyoto sat atop of the flat roof of the Hokage Building, it was a quiet, peaceful time seeing as small snowflakes slowly fell from the sky putting a sheet of white carpet everywhere. Even along the roots of trees and bushes. Even though a steady wind blew from the south, Kyoto was not cold. She did not know why but sometimes she was not affected by the cold as if she was immune to it. A small smirk would appear on her face of herself thinking of jumping in a ice pool with a bikini on and not obtaining hypothermia. As she sat up right on the rooftop she would run her hands along the white carpet of snow around herself. The gentle touch of it brought a blush to her face as she thought of herself sleeping in her comfortable bed falling asleep gently. “That will never happen.” said a voice, a voice that she recognized. Her eyelids would slowly rise as her mouth opened with fear. The voice she had thought she had conquered during her time as a small child. She would arise from her seating spot on the roof as she would say “ What do you want. I thought I had took you out of my head years ago. “ said a scared Kyoto as she would put her hands to her ears as tears would slowly fall from her face.

She would hear a chuckle from inside her head then the voice saying “No, you never got rid of me. I was simply.” said the voice as it would pause.”Sleep?” the voice would say questionly. Kyoto would fall to her knees but not before catching sight of black hair. Her eyes would raise to the edge of the rooftop where a boy who looked to be a couple years older than herself stood. The boy’s mouth would move “Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Tartarus, and you can call me your little helper.” said the boy. Kyoto would realize that the voice sounded exactly like the one in her head. Could it be? No, how did he gain a human body? Was she going crazy? Millions of thoughts would run through Kyoto’s head as she saw the boy appear fearful.”No you must stay away from me, don’t come near me.” said the boy who revealed himself as Tartarus, the disorder of personality in her mind. The boy would fall to the ground on his butt as he stared at Kyoto fearful. However, Kyoto was also scared causing her to quickly scramble up backing away from the boy who was now 10 meters away from her. The boy seemed so afraid, he looked around appearing to be afraid of everything around him. Only seconds ago Tartarus was in Kyoto’s mind causing her to become afraid.”How do you have a human body.” said Kyoto as she would slowly pull a kunai out of her weapons’ pouch.

She was sure the body was real seeing as when it hit the rooftop the snow on the ground flew up around it and the roof had rumbled.”I-I don’t know, the only thing I remember is my travels around the world.” said Tartarus causing Kyoto to slowly put the kunai back into her pouch. She had realized Tartarus wasn’t lying and was quite afraid of everything. Including the snow that fell from the sky. She would take a step forward causing Tartarus to reach his hand out screaming “No stay back, everything that comes around me dies.” She would take yet another step, she was sure that she could probably help Tartarus. Though she would see that it was not a good thing to do as Tartarus shuffled himself back and fell from the edge of the rooftop. Kyoto would run forward but was not yet fast enough to shoot across the rooftop to grab hold of Tartarus. She would get to the edge of the rooftop seeing Tartarus falling with his back facing the ground. She would fall to her knees as she ran sliding along the concrete rooftop with the snow cushioning her skin. As she would jump off of the edge of the rooftop going into a eagle dive gripping the chain around Tartarus’s neck and finally attaching herself to his body as she put her arms around him.”Wh-hhy, did you do that, you are going to get yourself killed.” said Tartarus. Kyoto would blush as they hit the ground, though it was not the ground she had expected a large layer of snow covered the ground help cushion their fall. Though as soon as Tartarus had touched the ground his body shimmered away causing Kyoto to fall on the snow.”How-ww did that happen” said Tartarus’s voice from behind her. She would slowly raise her body from the snow and turn to face Tartarus.”What are you.” said Kyoto realizing that Tartarus was not a disorder of her personality.” The only thing I remember is me following some man around the world. I think his name was Kurisu?” said Tartarus causing Kyoto to look at him in surprise. Why was he following her father.”Do you care to explain?” asked Kyoto. Tartarus would nod as he would say “I remember a strong ninja cursing me, who power seemed infinite at the time. I was cursed when my soul had failed to leave this place. Wait? Yes I was dead at the time the ninja had cursed me. I was cursed to roam this world forever not going to the next plain. Though I don’t remember having this body.” said Tartarus as he would feel his arms.”I was only a pool of black chakra that traveled the continent. Though I was also cursed with bloodlust, I killed anyone without any prior knowledge due to my lust.” said Tartarus as tears would begin to fall from his eyes.”I-i told all of them to stay away from me but they were always so curious, always coming near me. Though one ninja who chakra was far stronger than all others did not notice me, causing me to follow him everywhere due to the mass of it. Kurisu Ametsuchi was his name.” said Tartarus.

Kyoto would only stare at Tartarus, the thing she always thought was a disorder was actually a entity cursed for his whole life. She had begun to feel sorry for him. Interrupting her thoughts Tartarus would say “I followed the ninja everywhere, thus arriving in what I guess was his homeland. Kumogakure? The ninja of Kumo were so powerful in terms of chakra causing me to travel around the village looking for someone. Someone to become my host? Though none of them fit my terms. Either they were cocky, arrogant, evil, or had bloodlust as such as myself. So I had became attached to Kurisu, I had planned to make him my host but he had left the world causing me to forever hide under the Raikage Building. Though 15 years ago I had felt his presence arrive in the world once again.” said Tartarus.

This would cause Kyoto to think, what did Tartarus mean by her father leaving the world, and what was with him arriving again 15 years ago? Wait 15 years ago, she was 15 years old? What exactly did that mean? “ I had followed Kurisu out of Kumogakure and we had arrived in this village, so beautiful with wildlife and trees. Kurisu met a woman, named Ari if I remember correctly. And they had a child, the child had the more dominant blood of Kurisu as well as the blood of the blonde woman. I felt that the child would be quite powerful in the future probably even rivaling the power of Kurisu as she grew. I chose that child as my new host entering her body as she was born. That child being you I think. Kyoto?”

Kyoto would visibly sweat drop, the guy was there when her mom and father was doing the you know what. She would squint her eyes and grit her teeth as she shot towards Tartarus screaming “You pervert!!!” Tartarus looked visibly shaken and held out his hand catching Kyoto’s head as she tried to punch him but he held her back with his immense strength causing him to give out a small laugh.”No it isn’t anything like that.” said Tartarus as he rose his hands waving them in defense. But Kyoto was not buying his lies landing a punch on his face that didn’t even seem to faze the man. Though when Kyoto landed the hit she would frown and say “If you are so sweet now. WHY DID YOU HARASS ME!!” screamed Kyoto as she began to attack Tartarus again. Though while Tartarus avoided all of Kyoto’s punches he would look quite surprised.”Sorry I don’t remember doing anything inside of your body besides just a few moments ago.” said Tartarus causing a red aura to appear around Kyoto.” You were feeling on me, you perv!” Kyoto would begin to punch faster becoming visibly tired.”No I did not mean it like that.” said Tartarus causing Kyoto to stop her rampage.” Wait if you are a spirit how am I able to touch you?” asked Kyoto.” You know I never thought of that.” said Tartaros as he seemed to shimmer once again.”Woah where the hell am I.” said Tartarus but it sounded like he was inside of her head. Kyoto would look around realizing that Tartarus could probably shift planes. Frowning Kyoto would ignore Tartarus and head for the library looking for some info about her info.

WC: 1600

Claiming 1600 words towards Tartarus Possesion and 8 stats
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mastering the Abyss (P,NK) Empty Re: Mastering the Abyss (P,NK)

Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:00 pm
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum