Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Fine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

The one fell and the other will rise - Page 3 Empty Re: The one fell and the other will rise

Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:39 pm
So much for the Nara clan's vaunted intellect.

"Perhaps you are slow," Operative Wolf began. "I will spell it out for you verrrrry carefully, so listen close."

"You," Wolf said, pointing an incredulous finger at the Nara.

"Cannot," she chastised, wagging her finger as if to an insolent child.

"Leave," she finally seethed, pointing in the general direction of the Fire Nation's borders.

"Without permission," Making an X with both her arms she finally dropped both arms to her side where they formed lightly held fists.

"There is an order to things. As I have said before, you will need permission from the Hokage himself to become a wanderer. I cannot, and will not, allow you to simply waltz off here and now--no matter how you try to reason with me. Like it or not you live in a military state; you are tied to this village. Do not follow that order," Wolf paused here before her voice took a dangerous edge. "And you will be cut down without mercy. It is really very simple."

"Now, stand down and return to the village. You are tired and have a had a rough day. Sleep, then talk to the Hokage in the morning."

The sun was fast slipping from the sky making the shadows in the clearing longer and longer.

Night was coming.

By this time Chairomaru had disappeared into the underbrush about twenty-five meters back from his companion, Ashi. Ashi herself had unconsciously widened her stance as she spoke, the stance of a fighter. This Nara kid could very easily walk away from this by simply consenting to talk with the Hokage. Why was it such a big deal to him? Why did it matter?

What are you, kid? Some kind of anarchist?

Yes, as one might expect, Ashi was stuck in her ways-other viewpoints of the world were but a nuisance, nothing else. Perhaps were she more open and the boy not as obstinate she'd see more eye to eye, but as it stood that was not possible. No, not with Ashi's kind heart stifled behind the expressionless mask of a Wolf and solider of Konoha.

Somewhere deep within Operative Wolf's mind, the kinder persona of Ashi really did feel for the boy. However, at the same time, she knew the rules of the village. Thus, the two parts of the Inuzuka, merciless anbu and decent human being, came to a grudging conclusion that they could not allow Tatsuya to leave. There was no other way around it. At this point the anbu in her could care less about Kira; she was focused on Tatsuya entirely at the moment. His movements, speech, and smell were all carefully monitored by the anbu as her body was starting to course with adrenaline.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

The one fell and the other will rise - Page 3 Empty Re: The one fell and the other will rise

Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:21 pm
The anbu seemed dead set, her opinion on the situation completely unswayed by Tatsuya's words, but as he spoke Kira's eyes softened. Perhaps he wouldn't follow the path she had. Maybe he was simply stronger then she'd been. The weapon in her hands glowed once more a deep dark purple, the long chain that sat at her feet seeming to curl in on itself as the weapon disappeared to free her hands. She released the energy before it'd completely left, allowing the weapon to disaparate, and her hands rose up behind her neck. She knew instinctively where the item she saught was, and the moment she felt the clasp it was released, both from her neck and from her body to be tossed towards Tatsuya.

"Here. Take this." The necklace was simple enough. There was a short silver chain that ended in a red gem smeared with some sort of matter that only kira recognized to be blood. " Put a drop of blood on the crystal. If you get in trouble call out in your thoughts and I'll get the message. As for the clan, Understand it's not clan head I'd like to offer you... Exactly. " She shot a glance at Ashi, watching for any signs of distaste at her submission. The boy had made sense, and she would respond in kind.

"I've created a seal that can rebuild our clan. It creates a pact between those we trust to protect our hidden techniques, and I've already informed the elders that any with this seal are to be welcomed into the nara district and treated as if they were a full blood member of the nara clan. If you'd like..... I have a proposition for you. Either be my right hand in the main house and work to rebuild and make great once more the clan, Or take position as the head of the secondary house. "
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:22 pm
Tatsuya looks at the anbu and again she was too ignorant to understand what he was saying. It was true that she was only fallowing the rules of the village but it was clear that she also stood by these views. Nonetheless it was Kira who Tatsuya would pay attention to for the moment. Listening to her Tatsuya steps forward to take the gem and nods with appreciation. 
Tatsuya thinks on the two options and wile Tatsuya would learn a lot form Kira at the same time Tatsuya still had his own agenda that he wished to fulfill. 

“Thank you for this necklace I do appreciate it.” 

“After briefly thinking this over I think I would take the second house. I cannot promise my full engagement in the clan and because of this I would be better for me to be second house head. And again I do appreciate this necklace and the clan consideration for I have only met one other shadow user other then the two of us.” 

It was unfortunate really at how few shadow manipulators there were as it had the potential to be quite powerful especially considering shadows were as common as anything else in this world. 

Tatsuya ties the necklace around his neck and nods to Kira signaling his allegiance. 

He would wait for one more response from Kira or the anbu before Tatsuya makes for his departure.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:08 pm
Poor child

It was a shame, Wolf would have to go over the Nara boy's head. Tatsuya clearly respected the supposed Nara clan head, Kira. Perhaps she could be called on to help. Still bloodshed would not be ideal, the day had already seen enough of it. Shame for the Nara, truly, he could have avoided it all. His noble quest would not be possible when marked a traitor to the Leaf-no one would dare have him in a village. He was already in trouble, but only to his knees. His next moves would dictate how far he would truly sink.

"Nomi Hyuuga, I suggest you control your clansman," Wolf said, speaking up after Tatsuya had finished his bit-yes, Wolf did have some amount of manners. "It will only reflect poorly on you and those of your clan if he walks from this clearing now."

If the head of the Nara clan had any hopes of having ties to Konoha she would not allow Tatsuya to leave. Of course, the Nara boy would not make it far if he ran now; Chai was lurking in the forest and waiting for him should he make the wrong choice. However, here was a chance for Wolf to not only test Tatsuya, but Nomi as well. Clan head or not she could very well be marked as assisting a would-be missing-nin. Two birds, one stone.

Plus, as a fail safe, Wolf already had both Nomi and Tatsuya's scents. Tracking and finding either of them would be child's play. Certainly Wolf had to chance to act when Tatsuya foolishly turned to face Nomi who stood opposite herself. However, the chances of death and collateral damage in the form of a potential ally's death, Nomi, were a bit too high at the moment. Wolf did not much fancy being sealed inside some traitorous punk's body for the rest of her days. Sure, she did not fear death for her village, but she did not openly court it either.

Your move, Nomi. Prove me wrong, if you can.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:29 pm
She stood in silence as the exchanges happened, her attentions shifting between her clansman and the anbu operative. Something was off. Even with the cold tone often held by the high ranking members of Anbu ops the way this girl spoke was an easy tip off that there would eventually be conflict if not resolved. Fortunately she'd recognized this. Unfortunately conflict resolution that involved something other then putting a weapon in someones skull was generally not Kira's strong suit.

"I thank you for acceptance of the responsibilities i've placed upon you. " She'd walk forward, giving Ashi a simple glance that could speak volumes. She was far too aware that Tatsuya would need to leave as she had so long ago. She was also aware of the implications present in her allowing him to simply walk away. Moving forward she would gesture for him to give her his arm, her chakra flaring up as she prepared to place a mock version of the nara clan seal she'd created.

"The next step of course, is the seal. I have little doubt once you've been imprinted with it you'll be able to learn its ins and outs. One thing I shall not do for you, for the protection of those of us born with the power to mold shadow, is initiate the blood pact. If you find one interested in becoming our family you're to give them this seal in a very specific way. Look them in the eyes and tell them to repeat the words spoken. Tell them the ideals of our clan, denote the importance of keeping our bloodline jutsus a secret, and inform them that upon acceptance of this seal they enter into a contract held by the seal itself. To have this seal broken will cause their body to lose the skill needed to perform any clan specific jutsus they've learned while they have the seal. I've imprinted it with a formula that will simply keep this promise, acting on their agreement to wipe the understanding of shadow manipulation from their mind in the event its broken. If theres somewhere other then your arm you would like the seal please inform me. "

She would seem all buisiness as she spoke of the importance of rebuilding the clan, but even as the words flowed like second nature she considered how best to ease this problem. "I will ask both for your safety, mine, and the safety of the village hidden in the leaf that you speak to the Hokage. I will accompany, or if acceptable seek him out in your stead. inform him of your need to get out of the village, even if to ensure the clan is not made out to be traitors by your action. "
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:57 pm
Tatsuya steps forward extends his left arm for the seal to be placed on his forearm. Now there was a third tattoo to accompany the sealing jutsu of his left palm and the large selling jutsu marked on his chest.  

“I take this seal with honor.” Tatsuya says taking a few steps back and landing his feet in the shadows of the treeline. 

Again it seemed that Kira was back on the side of the Anbu of course it was for different reasons but it was all still the same. It was true that Tatsuya was being stubborn in all of this but it was the stubbornness of mountains that made them so great. 

The sun was setting and with trees above that once made a spider web of shadows now quilted them into a blanket of black signaling that the time was now to leave. Tatsuya would not attack the Anbu for the battle would be long and honestly Tatsuya had no reason to. Being about five steps away from Kira and ten from the Anbu Tatsuya takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. 

Tatsuya didnt ware any shoes and with his eyes now closed a new world of vibrations and sounds opened up to him, it was his hyper seismic sense. He could see everything, the roots of the trees, Kira, the Anbu and even her dog. 

He smiles and bows deeply to the two and says. 

“I thank you two for being here and protecting this village.” 

Tatsuya was being truthful in this statement for he still cared about the village especially the people living in it and was excellent to see that it was under good protection. 

In the moments that Tatsuya says this and bows he preforms six had seals at a speed of 100. Then at a speed of 90 Tatsuya’s body become black and in that instant his body is sucked into the ground. Keeping his hyper seismic sense active Tatsuya is able to keep track of Kira, the Anbu and her dog and at a speed of 120  Tatsuya leave the aria taking necessary moments to avoid her dog and even the two ninja if they decide to pursue him. Weaving in and out of the trees having an almost endless field to run in Tatsuya makes his way to the boarders.  

[Shadow Become Jutsu -40// 710AP]
[Attempting at an Exit]
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:12 pm
Yes, yes, Wolf caught the gaze of Kira and instantly her body relaxed. Her once hostile stance dissipated and her hands returned to their former spot across her chest. Kira had trusted Wolf when she did not strike a blow against Tatsuya and now it was Wolf's turn to trust Kira. Perhaps trust was not the right word, but it will be used all the same. Wolf allowed Kira to mark the boy in whatever way she felt she must and further stood by as the boy transformed into a shadow.

Good thing I didn't attack or I'd be boxing shadows...I'll be protecting the village from you it seems.

As the boy slipped away, Wolf turned her gaze over to Kira once again and away from the fast retreating shadow.

"I do hope you know what you are doing," Wolf said rather casually. "I do not want to have let a fugitive go into the world without reason."

A brief pause as Wolf cast her gaze on the ashes that were once Kasai.

"You should also understand that he will be marked a missing ninja. No place will be safe for him as long as he lives. If I cross paths with him again I will be required to take him in or take him down regardless of your wishes."

Formalities were not a luxury at this point in time. At this point a loud whine issued from the darkness, Chairomaru had lost the scent. Moving from the forest like some beast the ninken came to sit at his companion's side. Once there the large dog pushed his head into Ashi's outstretched palm much like a cat would, odd really. It had been a long day, and Ashi was prepared to get chewed out by the higher ups.

This'll be a fun debrief.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:21 pm
Kira would allow the base line of the jutsu to flow, though without the agreement spoken it would hold no effect over his ability to know the Nara clans jutsus. Across his arm where he'd offer the symbol of the nara clan would appear, the fuinjutsu seeming to burn into his flesh painfully as she placed it. Within the center most line she would add in a secondary item, just as the jutsu was finished. Completely invisible to the naked eye due to it's placement and size a mark seal would be placed, granting her the ability to track and protect her clansman.... And it was actually remarkable to the girl how immediately it would become useful. As his body slipped away she'd roll her eyes, forming the hand seals as he disappeared into the distance to ensure her point stuck.

WIth a single bite of her thumb she finished the summoning jutsu, using the seal she'd just placed to call the boy back, and no sooner would he be here then her mastered shadow imitation jutsu would move to capture him, taking advantage of the confusion of not being where he was as well as his body being fully shadow to catch him the moment he appeared. It's power would be remarkable, holding him in place with a power of one hundred and ten.

"Flee from those who wish to hold you back tatsuya nara.... Not from she who wishes to protect your life." He would be unable to move unless his strength was such that it could break out, and in the event that happened she had a quick and easy plan. Through her eyes she studied the boy's chakra, watching for any pulse that would release him, and were he to succeed she'd activate the cursed seal bringing her power up to one hundred and twenty five while forming the seals for the master level technique, upgrading the strenght of her hold on him to a terrifying two hundred.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:07 pm
[Assuming that you will allow him to speak]

Tatsuya is instantly taken away from the shadows and placed just as quickly into Kiras shadows. Tatsuya knew what had happened for Youka had played the same very trick on Tatsuya several times. Unfortunately Tatsuya didnt ask Kasai to teach him the technique to unseal it. 

Internally Tatsuya rolls his eyes and says.

“So then what can I do for you?”

If this act by kira proved anything it would be that as soon as Tatsuya got away from all of this bullshit that he may start working on getting rid of the mark seal and especially the nara one. Nevertheless all of this was just proving Tatsuya points earlier.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:24 pm
A sly smile remained concealed under Wolf's mask as she watched Kira set to work. A summoning jutsu? Yes, Wolf would need to work on such a technique for herself. That aside, in a poof of smoke that heralded all summonings, Tatsuya reappeared. He wouldn't get very far if he tried again.

So much for running away.

Taking the initiative Wolf spoke first hopefully not stepping on Kira's toes too much.

"You know what I would like you to do," Wolf said plainly. "This is your last chance. Return to the village, talk to the Hokage and hope he overlooks your attempted defection."

Harsh? Well, it was meant to be. The Nara boy had left the clearing with full knowledge that he would be marked a missing ninja. Yet still he did. On one hand the Nara boy had disgraced his clan. While, on the other, Kira had done both her clan and the village of Konoha a great duty. Sure, Wolf did not much know how Kurisu would respond to being presented with a attempted defector, but that was not her problem. Her job was to bring Tatsuya in to see justice.

Glancing back at Kira, Wolf would cede the floor to the other woman. It was not the Inuzuka's place to discipline one from another clan.  Whatever Kira had to say she could say it now.

How do I hold a man who can transform into a shadow?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum