Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
137 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

The Proletariat Shall Rise Empty The Proletariat Shall Rise

Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:27 pm
Mission:

After a long night of rest, Kita woke the next morning fully rested. As he rose from his slumber, Kita stretched his arms and gave a large yawn, turning to the side of his bed to look at his alarm. Kita gave a warm, sleepy smile as he realized what time and day it was. It was the weekend, meaning that Kita didn't set his alarm to wake up early in the morning. Kita threw off his covers and swung his legs off the side of the bed, standing up and walking to his kitchen. As he made his way into the kitchen, Kita noticed that underneath the doorframe was a familiar sight. There was a letter resting underneath the door. Kita gave a long sigh. "There's no days off in the life of a shinobi, is there?" Kita picked up the letter, and realized that there was another one on the underside of it. Curious, Kita picked it up. It was a plain envelope, and didn't have any shipping address. It wasn't a mission letter. Kita opened it, and began to read aloud. "Dear Kita. I see that you've been going on a lot of missions lately. I'm so proud of the progress that you've been making. It reminds me of when I first became a Genin, and I'm so glad that you're keeping up with the family tradition. Keep it up, and you'll be a better ninja than your dad some day! Both me and dad are very proud of you Kita. With regards, Mom." Kita swelled with pride after hearing that, and opened his next letter with gusto. As Kita read through, he realized that this was connected to the rescue mission that he had done when the typhoon hit Kirigakure. Apparently they needed shinobi to assist in the reconstruction of some of the buildings in that area. Kita went to his room and began putting on his Kirigakure underclothes and kimono. This job would take a while.

Kita made his way through the fog that blanketed the streets of Kirigakure, slowly worming his way towards the north end of the village. Kita thought back to the last time that he was in this part of the city. He remembered the rain and the cold that came with it. Kita wondered how many of the people that they got out made a full recovery. Eventually he was interrupted from his thoughts by the sounds of construction. Kita followed the sounds to their origin point, and found himself at the construction site. It was in one of the edges of the affected region, where the village had managed to drain the excess water from. Only about two of the original buildings were in a state where they could be repaired, whereas the others had to be demolished and rebuilt from the ground up. Kita entered into the hollow wooden foundation of one of the new buildings, looking for the man who hired him. It wasn't long before the foreman approached him. "Hey. Are you one of the ninja that they sent to help us with the buildings?" Kita smiled and nodded his head at the man. "Yes sir, that's me! My name is Kita Hajime. It's nice to meet you!" The man nodded and reached into his pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighter. He took a cigarette from the pack, promptly lighting it and taking a long drag. "So... can I ask what your name is?" The foreman nodded. "My name is Omori. I'm the foreman around here. Over the next few days, you'll be working for me. " Kita smiled once again and extended his hand in a handshake, which after a few moments in awkward silence, the foreman shook. "So what exactly do you need me to do around here? I don't look like it, but I'm decently strong. I can carry around whatever sort of lumber that you might need. I've also got a little experience with a hammer, if that's what you need." The held up one hand in thumbs up. "It doesn't really matter all that much how you help out, just so long as you do. If things need lifting, you lift, and if things need hammering, you hammer. The guys can help you around and tell you what to do." The man gestured back to some of the other construction men, working hard at constructing and repairing the buildings. "I only have a few rules. Wear a hardhat at all times, don't slack off at your job, and don't mouth off if we tell you to do something. Do all of that and you'll be fine. Any questions?" Kita shook his head, and was about to speak when the foreman said, "Good." and walked off.

It was a long and hard couple of days, filled to the brim with grueling labor. Kita's back felt sore from having to carry a near infinite supply of wood, rebar, and cement to and from various points around the construction site. Kita would be put to work on construction duty, destroying parts of the buildings that needed to be destroyed, and building or repairing parts that didn't. The work was monotonous and boring, and Kita felt sore all over. The company from the construction crew was kind enough, with a sort of jovial support being shown to the temporary coworker, but as the construction continued, more and more of the construction crew was replaced with Kirigakure ninja. Kita's mission dictated that for the course of a week, he was to assist in the reconstruction of this area, so when his allotted time came to an end, Kita wasn't sad to see it go. Kita left, giving some words of advice to the ninja that were assigned to take his place, and returned home.

Stepping into his apartment, Kita felt a small crinkling beneath his feet. Looking down, Kita noticed that yet another letter had been sent to him. Kita picked it up, expecting another personal letter from his mother, before noticing that this had been sent from the Sunagakure. Kita leaned over and picked up the letter slowly, carefully opening the seal. Taking the letter out of the envelope, Kita slowly read through note, reading the familiar handwriting out loud to himself. "Hey kiddo! Hope you're doing well over there! Your mom tells me that you're starting to get more responsibility as a ninja. It's a lot of work isn't it? I know how you're probably feeling right now, because I felt the same way when I was your age. They sent me on a load of pointless missions as well. They're low paying jobs, and they aren't much fun to do, but people pay for them, and it's somebody's job to do them. It doesn't feel like much, I know, but I promise you that you'll get more important missions as time goes on. Trust me, before long, you'll be working like a true shinobi! Keep going kiddo, and next time, maybe they'll send you on a mission with your old man! Best of luck, Dad." Kita looked at the letter, rereading it to himself one more time to make sure he processed everything correctly. Kita swelled with pride once more, grinning profusely into the empty room. Kita felt the aches and pains that he developed from his mission began to fall away, as he fantasized about the future, when he would achieve those higher ranked missions.

Word Count = 1245

Claims:

Mission Claims-

Ryo 1100 (1000 from mission, 100 from Genin bonus)

AP +3

Stat Claims-

Vigor +5 (500 Words)

Chakra +5 (500 Words)

Speed +2 (200 Words)

Jutsu Claims-

Weaponry Specialty (2000/2000 Words) (334 Words Remaining, was working towards this goal in previous posts)

Fuinjutsu: Mark Seal (250/250 Words) (84 Words Remaining)

Sensory: Mark Tracking (84/1000 Words)
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

The Proletariat Shall Rise Empty Re: The Proletariat Shall Rise

Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:43 pm