Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Crop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

The one fell and the other will rise - Page 2 Empty Re: The one fell and the other will rise

Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:59 am
She allwed the exchange between the two, cringing slightly as Tatsuya used a name other then the one she'd just given. Thankfully upon research she knew the Anbu to find both in tandem, assuming she had access to records deep enough to find information on her. For once, she hoped the girl had. It would be helpful... To an extent if research into her existence turned up with something other then a goose egg. The sour taste of bile settled as the dog calmed, the girl seeming a bit more trusting, or at least understanding the respect afforded her up to the point when she was given reason otherwise. Thankfully there was only one situation where that respect should be taken away, but unfortunately with the Death of Navi yamaki, that chance was fifty fifty. At least, she thought, this would give her insight into if navi had hidden her files or cleared them.

"Whether it makes a difference or not I must urge you to stay within the village, both for the sake of the clan and for the sake of konoha itself. You know what lies hidden, waiting to strike at a moments notice..... He taught you as he taught me. We cannot allow what happened to Yuki be the fate of our home. " How many more had fallen she wondered. Echo's death almost garanteed Iwa was gone or on the way.... and likewise Maku's existence within taki make its chances of survival pretty low. Then there was Kumo. She shook the thoughts from her mind, pushing the call of the demon from her. She could feel her skin crawl at the thought of hundreds of Konoha villagers lying dead before them.

"I'm sure you've heard that I've been raised to the new head of the clan. I'm sure you've also noticed like so many of the old clans of the leaf village... Our members have gotten sparce. I've created something to fix that problem and I'd like your opinion and allegence in a pretty big way.... Potentially as a leader of the nara clan."
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The one fell and the other will rise - Page 2 Empty Re: The one fell and the other will rise

Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:14 am
Tatsuya chuckled at the notion of the ash pile as if it were an attempt of intimidation. Tatsuya understood the role that the Anbu had and he must carry out his assigned duties however Tatsuya felt it was just as important for him to complete his own agenda. If anything were to keep Tatsuya in the village it was what Kira had talked about. Tatsuya still had a greed for power and it would be much easier to for the sins within Tatsuya to persuade him. Tatsuya knew that having this hunger was dangerous and could easily lead him to his own destruction but it was there nonetheless. 

“Let me ask you Anbu, Oh and before I begin I do recognize that you are just doing your job. Anyway let me ask you, what is the ultimate goal of a shinobi? Many would say that it is to protect their friends, family, and village no matter the cost. However this is quite naive and immature of us as a species which I hope you realize…The goal of a shenobi and rather anyone who wishes to be apart of society is to create an environment where conflict is not necessarily stopped but rather an environment where we accept conflict into our lives. From this we must learn to move passed conflict that we have with one another and at the end of the day even if we have had a fight with someone we still love them. In fact we dont even need to love them but as long as we are able to put conflict aside and still work together.”

“Now unfortunately we still have the matter of boarders which create a hole slew of problems most of which is the division of our species. And of course because of this we are seen as different people. The world becomes against each other and a great ninja war brakes out. We must brake down these imaginary lines so that we can live together as one. Now my opinions may seemed flawed or even a little to vague and thats okay because in life we listen to many different opinion and from this our own opinions become more refined.” 

“To say that I will become a missing ninja for leaving the village is very childish of you and even more so the village. Ninja and civilians should not belong to any one village nor any one nation but rather they belong to the world.” 

Tatsuya says this last part sternly and takes a step closer to the Anbu. 

“I do not belong to this village but rather I belong to the world, as a world citizen!” 

In saying this Tatsuya takes a final step towards the Anbu and grabs his shirt with a tight fist pulling the two closer.

“I will no longer by chained to the wall by a villages petty rules.” 
After this statement Tatusya opens his mouth and sticks out his tong to reveal a faintly inscribed Reverse Four Symbols Seal. 

(Closing his mouth of course) “No matter what the cost are.”

After this final statement Tatsuya calmly lets go of the Anbu’s shirt and steps back. 

“My apologies for inflicting negativity where it may have not been needed but this is how I feel. For we ninja of the leaf live by the Will of Fire and this will can’t be achieved if this world doesn’t learn to work together as a whole. I dont wish to be a ninja of the leaf any longer but that shouldn’t mean that I have to become its enemy ether.” 

Tatsuya takes a breath as he was tired. It had been a long day. A fight occurred and a best friend was lost nonetheless he continued.

“As for our clan. I would be honored to serve as the clan leader however like I said before I do not wish to stay in this village. Not to say that I will never come back but rather I want to be free to create relations with other parts of the world, spreading the Will of Fire.” ((Lol kinda sounds like America in its goal to spread democracy XD.))

Of course the Anbu did suggest Tatsuya asking for permission to take a leave of absents but thats not what Tatsuya wanted. He didnt want to go through the long bureaucratic bull shit of a process but maybe that is what has to happen. 

“Now that I have said what I have said where are we at?”
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:17 am
Oh, here we go...

The speeches, what was with these kids and their speeches? First the professor at the gate and then this Nara boy. A lecture on the role of shinobi? Tatsuya really should have chosen a better audience. He would neither sway nor phase Ashi. She had been through worse than the scolding of an entitled shinobi. This kid did know much about history. What he was describing was the Fire Nation in a nutshell. Shame he was not aware of such similarities. Such was the shortcoming of the young.

Don't you dare...

Tatsuya stepped forward with purpose, but Ashi stood her ground. It simply wouldn't do to back down to this boy. As he stepped forward Chai's teeth became visible once again and the low menacing growling returned. The giant ninken had his body wrapped around the backside of Ashi so that his tail could be seen to the anbu's left and his head to the right. The duo remained still as the Nara stepped ever closer. Regardless of the outcome, Ashi much preferred being closer to a would be assailant.

World citizen? What is this shit?....Hey! That's no way to touch a lady.

With the final word Tatsuya stepped up and grabbed the small bit of cloth that lay exposed on Ashi's outfit in-between her anbu armor. Ashi's muscles tensed in this assault on her person. Chai responded accordingly by turning his rolling growl into a sharp bark as he gnashed his teeth making a inhuman clicking noise. The anbu was ready to pummel the poor boy into the ground, but just as her fist was winding up the Nara stuck out his tongue.

Taunting me? That basta--Wait...I know that seal.

No, Ashi was no fuinjutsu master, but the seal on the boy's tongue was one common in the anbu's trade, the reverse four symbols seal. Around the anbu barracks the seal was known as the suicide seal and was often applied to those who were going on especially dangerous missions. An operative would use it in a last ditch attempt to kill their assailants and themselves. And here she was starring down the barrel of the most fearsome fuinjutsu that could end her life in a moment. Was she scared? No, her training had prepared her for death. Plus she figured she could probably escape the radius of the seal before it went off. However, Chai would surely be doomed.

I'm sorry Chai, I can't do it...

No, she would not risk her closest friend's life. Biding her time would be the better option. She would get her shot, but not just yet. Thus, the right fist that had been pulled back relaxed and dropped to her side in an instant. Hopefully, the other woman, Kira, took note of this change and did not act rashly as she could probably not see the seal itself. Then, all at once, the boy let go and backed up. It was here that Ashi let out what sounded like a whimper of wounded animal. At the sound Chai's ears perked up and he slowly backed up as if to survey the entire clearing, but also put ground between Ashi and himself, which, by extension, put space between him and Tatsuya.

That's right, two steps back, kid.

Then she saw it a breath. Not a normal breath, but more so a exasperated breath someone lets out after an arduous day at work. The Nara boy was no doubt under a lot of stress. The key would be to defuse that stress and talk him down, Ashi knew this. However, she couldn't simply allow the boy to walk away. At some point she'd have to act, soon, not now, but soon. For now she simply scrutinized his every move; she was ready to act at a moments notice.

I guess there will be two corpses on the forest floor today.

"We are no where," Ashi said with some finality to her voice. "The idea to spread the will of fire is an admirable one to be sure. However, you will have to do it within the village system. Otherwise it will be you against the world."

Pausing for a moment before speaking up again, Ashi tilted her head in mock amusement that probably looked odd considering her wolf mask.

"And I hate to break it to you, kid. You are no Atlas; the world will crush you. So, once again, I urge you to go through the system. I do not wish to see you marked a criminal or worse yet dead, neither of us do. I am sure of that. Let us help you."

Another pause pregnant with tension passed.

"But, if you must go then you must go," the anbu conceded with perfectly feigned honesty. "The choice is yours in the end."

Of course, the last bit before Ashi seemingly capitulated referred to Kira. Apparently the two had some history and Ashi wished to leverage it. The situation needed to be brought down in intensity. Tatsuya was walking a fine line between life and death, between outlaw and ally-he needed to be careful not to fall.

Don't do anything stupid, kid.

[Just so you know that seal requires A-rank to use, but we're just rolling with it cause it's a cool twist; I like it.]
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:38 am
[The seal on the tongue is Cursed Tongue Eradication Seal which is given to Root members to prevent them from revealing info about Root or Danzo. Reverse Four Symbols is drawn on the chest of the user as shown in the pic. Pls no conphuze.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:13 am
((Thank you I'll think i will keep the post the way it is for RP purposes and drama but I will remember that for the future))
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:32 am
wh..... wait what?! Her head almost reflexively cocked to the side in confusion as the boy began to monologue..... Wasn't that usually her job? What was it lately with people giving long often uninteresting speeches, and more importantly what was h...oh. She was brought from her mental what the fuck as the boy stepped forward to assault the anbu, and reflexively two things happened. First her eyes flashed for a moment, Cool blue shifting to a deep red as the three tomoe created a large black line in the center, the three signature flame like dots spinning in her iris before finally settling. Second, and on reflex a bright purple energy formed in her hands at terrifying speed, a long tendril of dark power that flashed into existence as quickly as it had began to form, summoning the scythe of sorrow. It's cry ressonated through the forest cold and shrill, like to a terrified woman's last screeching breath before the cold hand of death wrapped resolved fingers across her throat to silence her, and even after the cry stopped, the chill of the sound would linger.

What happened next would most likely be surprising. The subtle shift in her hands was all but impossible to notice with everything going on up to the point when her new position was made clear by the enormous weapon now in her hands, but despite the expectation that her actions were in support of her clan member, the curved blade would be turned downward not towards Ashi, but towards Tatsuya with great intent that only quelled as the anbu stood stone still. Her exierience in battle and time fighting to survive with few allies told her something was off when the girl and her wolf made no action towards defense, staying her hand for the time being, though the deep red eyes still watched his every move.

"Tatsuya..... " She knew immediately what this was. The cold uncaring action begging to be challenged. "You are not marked to walk the path of youka tau child. It is the responsibility of we who endured to prove our difference, not follow his footsteps... That is a dark path that only ends one way. More importantly..... Let me tell you a story of a girl. I met a small child in the center of konoha some time ago. A child with strange eyes, A child of..... Viper Uchiha. She I told her of my vengeance, of my will of fire, and she brought up a good point. The will of fire if a dying concept of a cold nation. Flame only seeks to destroy it's target, but if you are consumed in hatred and vengeance..... What could be left. she said to me....

Will of Fire is a dark path, I too wanted revenge on my uncles, even if it led me down the darkest path. I even...I blamed the world for both of my uncles death. Everyone was fearful of my father, fearful of his strength, his will to burn all that stood in his way, that was the will of fire. I wanted to burn the world, for my uncles deaths. However...I love this world too much, it would break me to see the beautiful things this world can make end. I carry the Will of the Leaf, the same will Navi carried with him, the same will Echo carried when he defended the Leaf for peace. This will I shall carry with me until I can't anymore. This is the will every leaf shinobi should carry. To Protect, for love, for peace..." She allowed the words to flow ver batum as the child had said them to her, hoping he would see through the cold red of hatred upon consideration as she had.

"Death of one changes whoever is attached to that person, which is the reason why senseless murder needs to stop. If you went off to kill, that senseless killing will turn someone to senselessly kill you. It wouldn't break the cycle. So I ask Tatsuya nara of whom I have more faith in then any other within our clan. Will you break the cycle with me, discard your will of fire, and trust in I who was given belief in the will of the leaf?" Her eyes shifted back between the Anbu and her clan mate as she spoke. The words seemed to flow too easily as she considered the past, as she remembered how a tiny child had taught her of the world.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:38 am
((Ah shit Kira playing the Youka card! Thats going to be hard to respond to XD))
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:55 pm
(( <3 ))
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:04 pm
[Keep in mind is all I ask, it's minor so no need to edit. Let me or Gary know if you want the OOC chatter cleared.]
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:37 pm
Tatsuya listens to both of the shinobi trying to determine the best course of action. However it was when Kira mentioned Youka that Tatsuya knew that the two would never truly understand what Tatsuya was trying to say. The mention of Youka was a good card to play for the time Tatsuya was imprisoned by him and Xyxer was more then impactful it completely changed Tatsuya’s life. In that, before it had happened Tatsuya was for the most part a ninja just for the fun of it but after seeing the evil in the world and witnessing Kasai being forced to kill a close friend was quite traumatic. Nonetheless comparing Tatsuay to Youka was a pore comparison.  

Tatsuya shakes his head and responds. 

“Look you two are assuming that if one does not stay allied with their home village that this automatically makes them evil. You are assuming that I am leaving this village to seek out bloodlust. This is entirely wrong I am not leaving to take vengeance and to kill. I think that it is ridiculous that just because someone leaves the village that this makes them a bad person and they are then in turn made into a missing ninja and placed in a bingo book. Besides what makes me different from Youka is that I am not seeking to exploit other ninja to push my agenda I simply wish to travel and help where I am needed…as a wanderer. If im needed in this village then thats fine but I do not want to be identified as a hidden leaf ninja.”  

“As I said before I dont belong to you, you dont own me, I am not your slave to carry out your missions that end up causing more hurt and destruction then me leaving this village.”  

Tatsuya was tired at this point and wanted to conversation to end but he had a feeling that he would be here for a wile longer which in the long run was probably for the best. There were many wrinkles between the three of them and they needed to be ironed out.  

“I would be honored to become the clan leader and if needed I would come back to the village in a moments noticed for clan related business (ect) but at this point to costs of staying in this village greatly out weigh the benefits of staying.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum