Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Spite
Spite
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Uchiha Rite Empty Uchiha Rite

Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:18 pm
Spite was overjoyed as he made his way back to his home. He couldn't wait to tell his parents that he had passed and was now an official Genin. It was still fairly early in the day, so he knew his parents wouldn't be busy. Spite felt a slight breeze flow through his long hair as he pushed his glasses up closer to his eyes. Time had passed as he walked through the busy streets of Konoha, making his way towards the Uchiha District. So many thoughts rushed through his head, "I still can't believe I'm a Genin now," he said to himself. The smile he was bearing didn't seem to want to go away, he couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for him. 

Spite arrived at the Uchiha District, his house wasn't far from the entrance of the district. He waved at a few members of the clan as he passed them by. Finally, he arrived at his home, he walked up to the door and slid it open. Both of his parents were waiting eagerly in the family room. "So? How did you do?" his mother asked waiting patiently for Spite to respond. "Honey, give the boy a chance to relax. I'm sure it was a long morning for him," his father said to his mother. "Besides if he didn't p-" "I passed!" Spite said joyfully interrupting his father.  "I knew you would!" his mother replied in excitement. She got out of the chair she had been sitting in and ran over to Spite, embracing him in her arms as she gave him a huge hug. "Our boy's growing up," he heard his father say from the other end of the room, "He'll surpass us before we know it!" Spite heard his father let out a loud chuckle, as he walked towards him. His father then put his hand on his shoulder, "I've never been more proud of you son!" Spite's smile widened as he received the loving praise from his parents. "You must be starving, let me make you some lunch. After all a growing boy needs to eat!" his mother said as she walked towards the kitchen. "Thanks, mother. I am pretty hungry," Spite replied as his stomach let out a fierce growl. Spite walked over and took a seat kneeling at the table, his father sat down alongside him, his smile may have been even bigger than Spite's. "There's something I'd like to show you after we finish eating." his father said. "What is it father?" Spite asked eagerly. "Patience, son. We'll discuss it after we've finished eating. I don't want you to get to excited and not finish your meal. You're going to need all your energy." his father said with a grin. About thirty minutes had passed when his mother returned from the kitchen with lunch for everyone. They all sat down to eat as a family, it wasn't anything special just some sandwiches. But the fact that they ate together made any meal a special one. 

After they had finish the meal, Spite took the dishes to the kitchen and began to wash them. He'd often do this to thank his mother for the meal. While he was washing the dishes his mother walked in, "Don't worry Spite, I can finish these. Your father is looking for you." Spite had forgotten that his father wanted to show him something after they had finished eating, however Spite was a creature of habit and must have naturally went and started the dishes. Spite walked out of the kitchen, "Father?" he called out. "I'm out here, son." he heard his father call from outside of the house. Spite walked towards the front door, and slid it open. His father was leaning against the front of the house, smoking from his wooden pipe. "You were looking for me?" Spite said. "Yes, yes I was. Now that you're a Genin it's about time that I started teaching you a few new techniques that will help you on your road to becoming a great shinobi." his father replied. "New techniques?" Spite asked curiously. "Yes, but first and foremost I'm going to have you take a quick test." his father said as he reached into his back pocket. He pulled out a handful of what looked like simple pieces of paper. He then handed one to Spite, it didn't seem special in any way whatsoever. "Paper? What's this for?" Spite asked. "It's a special paper, it's used to determine your nature affinity." his father said. "Nature affinity? Spite asked in confusion. "Yes, there are five different types of chakra natures: Fire, Wind, Lightning, Earth, and Water. This paper right here determines which chakra nature you attuned to. All you have to do is focus your chakra into the paper which will cause it to react to the element you have the most affinity towards; here I'll show you." His father then took a piece of paper and placed it between his middle and index fingers. He then focused his chakra into the paper, which turned to dirt then crumbled away between his fingers. "Since my natural element is Earth, the paper turned to dirt and crumbled away. If it were Water the paper would become damp and soggy. With Lightning the paper would wrinkle, and Wind the paper would split in two down the middle. And last but not least if it were Fire the paper would ignite and turn to ashes. However, it is possible to learn multiple elements it just requires a lot of time and training." his father said. "Now, I'd like you to take this test to determine which element you naturally posses," his father said. "Okay," Spite said as he placed the paper between his fingers. Spite took a deep breath in, focusing all the chakra he could muster into this small piece of paper. For a moment nothing happened, but after a few minutes the paper ignited into a small flame then instantly turned to ashes. "Ah, I see," his father said chuckling, "So your element is Fire, just like your mother." "Wait, so I won't be able to learn any techniques from you?" Spite asked his father feeling slightly discouraged. He laughed then replied, "Well, normally I wouldn't be able to, but luckily for you Fire is my second element. Your mother taught me a few things back in the day and now it's my turn to teach you a few things." Spite's eyes lit up, he was eager to learn new things and progress as a ninja. "Follow me, I want to show you something." his father said as he walked out to the streets of the Uchiha District. Spite followed his father down the street, unsure of their destination.

The two of them had walked a great distance, the Uchiha District was far behind them now. Spite still wasn't sure where they were going, maybe it was a secret training ground that only his father knew about. In the end, Spite didn't care where they were headed, he just wanted to learn some new techniques from his father. They continued on there path which Spite noticed had been leading to the nearby lake. He followed his father down towards the dock, who had stopped just in front of where the dock began. He then turned around, looked at Spite, then replied, "Well, here we are!" Spite looked around in confusion, what techniques could he possibly learn here? "Why are we training here?" Spite asked his father. "It'll be explained soon, now, follow me." his father said as he walked down towards the end of the dock where it met the water. Spite followed his father to the edge of the dock, waiting for his fathers next instructions. His father looked at him, "Today is the day you earn your place in the Uchiha Family. I'm going to teach you a jutsu know famously as our "Rite of Passage," the Great Fireball Jutsu." his father said. Spite's curiosity had grown immensely, he'd be learning an actual jutsu today. "This jutsu is a bit complicated but I believe that you can do it, Spite. First and foremost you need to perform the hand seals necessary to access the jutsu: Horse>Tiger. Afterwards you'll want to take a deep breath in and infusing it with the chakra in your lungs, then release the jutsu from your mouth. I'll show you." his father said as he began to perform the jutsu. He made the hand seals, Horse>Tiger. Spite watched as his father arched his back slightly as he inhaled deeply. Then he motioned his body forward, as he exhaled outwards as a large sphere of fire protruded from his mouth. The heat from the massive ball of flame was intense, Spite had no idea his father could create something this powerful. Spite's eyes lit up in amazement, he'd never seen something so elegant, yet so deadly.  After a few seconds his father released the jutsu, then looked over towards Spite. "Think you can give it a shot?" his father asked smiling. Spite walked towards the end of the dock, "I guess, I'll see if I can manage," he said to himself. Spite relaxed for a moment before focusing his chakra, then performed the hand seals, Horse>Tiger. He took a few breaths in, arching his back before taking one last large one, then he began to kneed his chakra with in his lungs. Spite leaned forward and began to exhale, he expected a huge fireball to be in front of him. Unfortunately, only a small flicker of flame came out of his mouth. Spite was a little disappointed that he could make a larger flame like his father could. His father looked at him smiling and said, "Don't worry son, keep trying you'll get it down with some more practice." His father's words inspired Spite to try harder, he took another shot at the jutsu. He formed the hand seals once more, inhaling all the air he could muster, then exhaled once again. The flame was a bit larger this time but it was still no gigantic fireball that he had hoped it would be. Spite felt exhaustion setting in, he wasn't sure how much longer he could attempt the technique. 

Hours passed and Spite had made very little progress. The jutsu had started taking its toll on him, he kept trying and trying but still no results. He was about to give up, but the thought of harnessing this incredible power gave Spite enough motivation to push himself forward. His father had been leaning against a nearby tree watching his progress and cheering him on from the sidelines. Spite looked back noticing that his father had fallen asleep leaning against the tree. Spite didn't blame him though, the sun was starting to set and it had gotten late. Spite continued pushing himself to perform the Great Fireball Jutsu. Horse>Tiger, afterwards inhaling a deep breath. He was filled with determination this time, "You've got this!" he thought to himself. He focused all the chakra in his body into this last attempt. Spite exhaled, as a massive blazing ball of flame burst from his mouth. It lit up the night sky and reflected against the water from the lake. The bright light from the fire had woken his father up, his jaw dropping in awe. Spite released the jutsu, immediately falling to his knees out of exhaustion. He felt like he would pass out at any moment, he took a minute to catch his breath. Sweat poured down his face as a large smile formed across it. Spite heard his father clapping from behind him as he walked onto the dock. He leaned down and put Spites arm around his shoulder, helping him get to his feet. "You did it!" he said chuckling. "Yeah, I did," Spite said laughing. Afterwards his body went limp and he immediately passed out. He must have used up the remainder of his chakra on that final attempt. His father, still smiling, lifted Spites body onto his back and proceeded to take the exhausted boy home. The accomplishments this boy had been making at such a young age had impressed his father. Spite would surely surpass him one day.

(Exit WC: 2051)

Claiming
Fire Release: Great Fireball
+10 Stats
Spite
Spite
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Uchiha Rite Empty Re: Uchiha Rite

Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:41 pm
bump
Akihana Akari