Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:16 pmJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:08 pmKiko TsukikoTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 22%
11 Posts - 10%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Better Days (P, IO, Flashback) - Page 2 Empty Re: Better Days (P, IO, Flashback)

Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:46 pm
Haru's face softened at Tori's story. He couldn't sympathize exactly, having lived with his family all his life, but he HAD lost the ones he cared about, including his parents. He knew what it felt like to lose someone so close, as it had happened to him quite often. His mom and dad, Rin, Haruna and Matsu had all died out of nowhere... Haruna had even died in his arms. After a few moments of silence, deep in thought, Haru offered some comfort. 
"I think they would have been proud to see who you've become." He said quietly, before the subject was dismissed. He was glad it no longer bothered her, morbid as that sounded. 

He smiled at the girl's words, looking around at the area. Her land. That was pretty cool. He eyed the water eagerly, stripping off his shirt without much ceremony. Lucky for him, he had a pair of shorts on already, and some damp clothes never hurt anyone. "Let's go." He would say, reaching around and putting his hand on her shoulder as she wrapped her arms around him
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Better Days (P, IO, Flashback) - Page 2 Empty Re: Better Days (P, IO, Flashback)

Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:48 am
Tori leaned in and kissed him after he spoke and then took his hand and led him into the water. It was a beautiful night and the weather was right for a swim! This was the perfect date night for them. Tori looked down at the water as she ducked under to get her hair wet, which meant she would have a hell of a time brushing her long thick red hair out later, but, that is where Haru’s help would be needed.

As she came back up she decided to get playful yet again and jump on Haru’s back! She playfully ran her wet hands through his hair getting it wet as she giggled and leaned down and kissed him on the head! She had her legs wrapped around him and after she kissed him she wrapped her arms around his neck as she whispered in his ear, “I am glad you came for a visit, I really missed you!” She hugged him as she said this to him.
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:31 pm
Haru followed Tori into the water, watching her stoop into the water to get her hair wet. While she was down, Haru relaxedly floated down to about his shoulders, not soaking his own hair because he didn't really care that much, but simply relaxing in the water. Then, of course, Tori jumped on his back. Haru leaned forward to avoid dunking his lover into the water. He winced a little as she ran her hands through his hair, as he wasn't expecting to be soaked quite yet. 
"I'm glad I came. I needed a vacation, let me tell you." He told her, smiling at Tori. He truly had missed the Uzumaki heiress, and this trip finally gave them real time together. The most they had ever had before was a few stolen hours in the hotel room they first stayed in together, and in the streets of Tengakure. It was actually quite funny how close they were now, considering the circumstances they met under. 

He decided to try for a little payback, so he reached back quickly, placing a hand against her cheek, and pulled her in for a kiss, before leaning back quickly, plunging them both into the water. For a few moments, he'd just hold the kiss, hair floating around wildly under the water.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:09 am
This time he kissed her, and he held it for a second as he plunged them into the water! An under water kiss was very romantic to her and as she opened her eyes she honestly felt like she was in a fairy tale with him!She was in his arms as their bodies and lips were pressed together and floating in an under water abyss! Tori wanted this moment to last forever! But they had to eventually go up for air! She held on Haru tightly as they were under water and eventually moved for them to go back up after the kiss. As Tori took a breathe when they were back above water she had a huge smile on her face.
"Haru, that was the most...exciting and romantic thing you have ever done! Can we do it again? she asked playfully as she ran her hands down his back very lightly caressing him. She loved being with him and of course doing this kind of stuff made the date even more exciting!
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:13 pm
Haru laughed when Tori asked to do that again.
"You want me to dunk you in the water again?" He asked sarcastically, teasing her playfully. "It would kind of ruin the moment if I just did that over and over again, wouldn't it?" He asked the girl. As she caressed him, Haru slowly slid backwards, dropping into the water and on his back, floating for a moment in the water. 

"I've never had this much water around me... It's a little bit comforting, in a weird way. I can't believe how much open space you guys have here." Haru told her, looking up into the sky. "And the stars are so much clearer... They're hard to see in Tengakure." He explained.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:18 am
Tori leaned back and let her self float next to him. It had been a while since she had been swimming, she hadn't really willing been in water like this in months. "I'ts relaxing isn't it? I like it out here. Even if you can't see the stars, you know they are up there, looking down on you. My twin use to say it's the ancestors of our deceased watching us and letting us know we are protected! I always wondered if it was true." She thought for a second about how he was mostly surrounded by tall buildings and how she was surrounded by mostly trees and open skies. "I bet if you stand on top of a skyscraper, your village is beautiful at night!" She said as she held onto his hand as they floated in the water!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum