Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
It's just Big meToday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageToday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Today at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodToday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesToday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsToday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Today at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountToday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Today at 1:53 pmKurai TauOrganisation of a competition for childrenToday at 1:10 pmOkisho Uchiha
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Akki's Training (p/nk/io)

+5
Tori Uzumaki
Akihana Akari
Hotaru Aburame
Alister Yama
Akki Senju
9 posters
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Akki's Training (p/nk/io) - Page 6 Empty Re: Akki's Training (p/nk/io)

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:47 pm
Looks legit, approving transplant unless I missed soemthing. Congrats <3
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:53 pm
Hotaru listened intently to every word Yen spoke as she always does. They had succeeded in his eye transplant! This was the first time she had ever done any type of surgical procedure! Her dream was to work in the hospital and help people in any way possible. Hopefully use her bugs to perform procedures and help others! A smile crossed her face as they finished this procedure for Yen! Her husband, head of the Aburame clan, father of her two precious children, and her sensei! He changed her life forever and now she was accomplishing goals left and right!
He wants them all to spar with each other and fight him. He had a point on what would have happened if someone else had found them instead of Yen, Yeah that would have not turned out so well!
“Yes, sir, we are ready when you are!” She said as she began to prepare to spar. Last one standing? Hopefully it would be her! This was some necessary training indeed! Why Yen wanted to do this after implanting his eye was beyond her, but then again, he recovers pretty quickly, so she can’t really complain! She was proud of herself and him.

(2286)
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:40 am
Tori had a frog in her throat! She couldn’t speak. Everything Yen said was true, everything! Tori had a lot on her mind at the moment. She was the head of her clan, she was trying to train and on top of it, she wanted to make this team...Team Fukutaichou as Prim had always called it...the best it could be! Now they had to follow any and all leads from Yen. She had just witnessed surgery in the middle of training, something she had to learn if she intended on rising up in the village like she had had planned. Being the head of a clan meant a lot of responsibility! Then again she had left childhood behind a long time ago. Back when Arashi Uzumaki died and when Prim disappeared.
Now he mentioned causing him to bleed, well, didn’t Akki Senju already accomplish this? Isn’t that why he had to have his eye replaced? Of course that was unintentional and none other than a casualty of training. Still unable to talk because of her mind wandering, she simply answered his question with two simple yet respectable words and a nod of her head.
“Yes sir.” Simple but understandable.

(842/2000 towards Slash)
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:56 am
You can’t help but be mesmerized when you watch certain things in life. This was the case for Megami Kuoga! Yes Konohas mad scientist was loving every minute of this eye transplant! Not only because it was gruesome but simply because anything in the medical field absolutely amazed her! She was a bad ass with her wires, and she was skilled in battle, but the medical field and science experiments was her true passion. Along with her wire wielding! Yes she could slice you in half with the wires if she aimed them correctly and well, once she managed to learn her elements properly this girl could be quite the dangerous ninja! Just never piss her off and leave anything you plan on ingesting open around her. You may end up her next science experiment! Maybe that is why she was such a good missing ninja, of course she never really hurt people, she was simply a minion of Sephora! Hold up, did he just bring up what he did to her?
“Yes, yes I remember clearly Yen.” She said with a sigh trying not to remember her past! Why in the world would she want to remember this, even though it was only a few days...maybe weeks ago? Regardless she hated remembering it.
“Didn’t Akki just make you bleed though? That was quite a lot of blood you  lost from the kunai and missing eye. Not trying to cause an issue, I am pretty sure we were all thinking this same thing! Regardless yes the world is full of very dangerous people with malicious intent, sadly I was part of that group though I meant no harm, there are others who did and many far worse than Sephora or I could have ever been! And even Sephora and I are at risk but we trust that Yen has our best interests in mind” She said as she looked from Yen to the rest of the group!

(1223/2000 Jibashi)
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:30 am
They were right, hadn’t she already made the poor guy bleed? Then again that didn’t count in her opinion. A kunai to the eye will not stop a huge burly seven foot missing ninja who has muscles bigger than her body from snapping her in half! Well, that was just an example. She still had a lot to learn and a lot of training, including training for the water element and then wood and then whatever else training she could do to her hearts content. As long as her body would last!
Confidence was something she has to work on, after all the panic she showed after injuring Yen proved she had a lot left to learn. Yen was right, she would need to make him bleed if she intended on getting anywhere, after all Yen was the head of his clan and a Chuunin, so he knew a thing or two about training and what was out there. Sephora had pierced her shoulder with a sword and it caused her such pain and she was to weak to fight her off, and if Megami was right and there were stronger more dangerous people, well, it was time to learn to be a better fighter, this was the point of training right?
“Yes, sir I am ready when you are. “ She said as she smiled at Yen then at her sister.
“Thanks Megami, glad to have you back sis.” She said with a smile.

Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:53 pm
She felt like the whole speech had been about her. Probably wasn’t but she knew if Megami had to put her two cents in, she did two. Because both of them were right. She sighed heavily as she began to realize exactly how important her team really was. On the other hand, she was right there with Megami being amazed by Yens eye surgery! Sadly it wasn’t as gruesome as she had hoped for, but it was the second time she had witnessed eye surgery, only she didn’t remember the first time because her mind had been erased!
“Megami and Yen are both right! I made the mistake of attacking Tori once and I had no idea how strong her boyfriend was. Haru almost killed me, Tori had to stop him! Not only should you be strong enough when you are out there, make smart decisions to. One wrong move can get you killed and there will be times you have to think fast on your feet. Yen knows what he is talking about. But I think we all know we can learn from him, especially after what we all have been through ourselves! We are right where we need to be.” Sephora finished as she took a deep breathe to keep her emotions under control. This training session was becoming quite emotionally training as well as physically.

(630)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:45 am
(Ok girls time to learn a little combat observe my post and note how I do stuff ok? Remember every technique and move you do has a speed,and power.

Yen nodded approval in his eyes as he noted that each and every one of them were finally ready to take a step forward. if they hope to grow step one even for sephora Is to accept the reality to change and will change around them. Their actions may have been something but like me and like all shinobi we are only specs to a grand picture. They are in a village with much stronger and wiser, far more experienced in duty, life, and things they do not know. Sephora especially has to learn this and accept that it means rank and wisdom matters. So now we are getting stuff done and she should be able to grow with this. And understand old ways of looking at things will only walk her closer to obliteration. If not by another shinobi then me in the end. Tori finally got it as well. She wants to be a strong head she must become stronger, both her and megami need that to be understood. Akki finally is taking a baby step and I believe understood why my actions before were done. Well now I shouldn't allow a Kunai to enter my eye again as next time I'll just sweep my head to the side. Now to begin their training. On the first point they are allowed to use weapons and jutsu on me just because their main goal to succeed is make me bleed. Aki should aim to fight with a weapon armed and as well work on water jutsu. Megami can try the lightning technique on me till she succeed. I'm curious if sephora is truely the material she states she is. Her chakra power alone is dwarfed by my own by miles and as kaguyay hyuuga I can safely assume that mixing leads to decent taijutsu techniques. I'll have to see first hand to confirm. Hota might use the bugs but now it's time for her to reach into the depths of medical jutsu and get some basics done. Seems doable

Yen thought as he surged his chakra and now stood at the ready focusing his chakra fully throughout his body now to restore from any damage that would occur to him as he focused it fully around him as yen would note that out of all of them sephora could sense his chakra other then hotas insects as yen moved his fingers and in a commando voice he simply to the girls "you all are to start now begin!" Yen stated as he breathed out a large vast mist from within his mouth as it formed and spread out at a speed equal to his reaction time (mist speed:92) as this would be faster then all of them naturally they would have very little to do but note that yen vanished suddenly into a very thick mist that surrounded yen by 50 meters easily obstructing their view of each other as well unless someone had a byakugan. (Hidden mist technique: power: 20, speed: reaction time=92)

Yen would immediately as the mist formed using it to cloak his movements extended his senses out to the girls as he kept tabs on all the girls as he weaved (rat dog) at a speed of 22.  and felt his chakra simmer as he  felt his perception of time slow down as he sped up slightly as he preformed the flicker movement technique ( +10 speed, +15 reaction time, final speed:32, final reaction time:107) as yen now awaited each of the girls in turn  to attack. If not he would begin his own working on the girls.

Wc:598

2,598/3,000 for yin healing wound destruction

Actions: 1,110/1,190

Techniques used

Hidden mist jutsu- 10 actions

Flicker movement-10 actions
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:22 am
Hotaru Aburame was determined to be the first one to win this competition and well, if you are learning how to fight, ay as well use the first jutsu that comes to mind, the first one you trained of course! Granted Hotaru was a gentle soul, and she was destined to learn medical ninjutsu, it was important to learn how to fight and protect yourself and those you love to! Well, time to put training to the test, the ultimate test! Yes her husband was powerful but, he was the one training them!

Now what were those hand signs again? Come on Hota, you can do this! Her deep sky blue eyes glared at Yen, she was determined to trap him in a water prison! She loved him but she had to prove herself to her teacher! Her bugs were busy with excitement and humming a rhythm, yes that was the rhythm she used in remembering this jutsu! Time to make my hands move quickly!!
Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Snake → Ox → Clap Hands

As she did this , if not stopped or prevented she trapped Yen in a water Prison!

((not sure how to put the speed, it says speed 50 but my speed is less than that??))
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:39 am
(Your handsigns are weaved at your speed stat hun . And the jutsu is formed at its stated speed. So yens speed is 22. That means if yen performs handsigns it will be at a speed of 22. But when a jutsu is done aka water prision. The water forms and captures the person at the jutsu speed which is 50. However this can be faster if your chakra is strong enough)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:46 am
(You always state your speed. After all its based on how fast you move. And you must state the speed of the jutsu used. After all not everything moves at super sonic speed right?)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum