Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night OutToday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Today at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:09 pmMarabelle BlossomLate Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō Ishitoya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 27%
22 Posts - 25%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 3%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Flash7790
Flash7790
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Starting From the Bottom (P/Training/NK) Empty Starting From the Bottom (P/Training/NK)

Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:59 am
With a deep inhale followed by a steady exhale, Kuragari widened his stance and began to build and focus his chakra throughout his body. He stood atop a particularly high mountain on the outskirts of the main village. At the top of this mountain was a flat, circular clearing with a diameter of about 50 metes. Kuragari was the lone figure atop this mountain; the solitude allowed him to focus even more on his training.

After a few minutes of Kuragari building his chakra passed, he focused his eyes on the other side of the clearing. He would then seem to disappear, reappearing a two or three meters away.

"Damn!" Kuragari cursed to himself before walking back to his original position. Another deep inhale and he was back in his widened stance, focusing his chakra. Another few minutes passed and Kuragari would again seem to vanish without a trace. This time however he reappeared a few meters farther than before. He nodded to himself with pride and returned to his original position.

He would repeat this process a few more times, trying his hardest to gain control over the Flicker Movement technique. Each time he actually attempted the technique he got closer and closer to his goal of quickly moving from one side of the clearing to the other. Once he reached the halfway point, fatigue began to set in and force Kuragari to take a break.

Laying on his back, Kuragari stared at the seemingly infinite blue sky. He began to reflect on his past; memories of his parents flashed before him. One particular memory consisting of his parents allowing him to become a shinobi sent chills down his spine. Kuragari sighed, bringing his hand to his forehead to touch the scar that ran across it.

"Alright, back to work" After about 10 minutes Kuragari sprang up as if the hard rock he was stranding on was a trampoline. Now reinvigorated with visions of his parents in the back of his mind, he was determined to get this jutsu down. He began at the same starting point he had been at and began to focus his chakra once more. Repeating the same cycle, Kuragari first made it slightly past the halfway mark. However, with each subsequent attempt he got farther away from the halfway point and closer to the other side of the platform.

Eventually, on one try he made it 50 meters across the clearing to the otherside. However, on this attempt he slightly overshot it and landed on the very edge of the mountain. He frantically waved his arms and was balancing on one foot, desperately trying not to fall to his doom. Lucky for Kuragari he caught his balance and was able to jump back.

Now standing at the center of this clearing, Kuragari scratched his head with a look of deep thought written across his face. 'I can get the distance down now, but it has to be more precise. I have to be able to land exactly where I need to' Kuragari thought to himself. He then returned to his original starting position, and once again instantaneously dissapeared and reappeared on the other side of the clearing. Once again he overshot it, and this time he actually fell off the mountain. However he planted his feet on the side of the mountain as he fell, and utilizing the Surface Climbing technique to catch himself and run back up the mountain.

He went back to his spot and tried the technique a few more times. Each time he landed on the ledge of the mountain he became more comfortable with balancing himself. On his fifth try to become adapt in this technique, Kuragari dissapeaared from the same spot, and almost flawlessly landed on the edge of the mountain, graciously balancing himself.

"Yeah I'm really getting the hang of this" Uttered Kuragari, who once again was becoming tired. However, this time he didn't take a break and continued to repeat the same method hr had been using since he reached the top of the mountain. He wanted to be able to do the technique flawlessly, and he knew it would require more training. But the technique was so useful that every time Kuragari felt he was too tired to keep going he remembered how much potential the technique had.

After repeating the cycle a few more times, Kuragari realized he had reached his limit and needed another break. On his last attempt he once again made it across the clearing and landed on the edge of the other side, all in one fluid motion. He realized he was really getting the hang of the technique, and it wouldn't belong before he could use it whenever necessary.

Kuragari plopped his butt on the ground and folded his legs. He then placed his hands on his knees and closed his eyes, allowing himself to recover chakra and shake off some of the tiredness that was lingering in the shinobi. However, although his eyes were closed his ears were wide open and constantly scanning for any movement or noise out of the ordinary.

{WC: 857}

Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Starting From the Bottom (P/Training/NK) Empty Re: Starting From the Bottom (P/Training/NK)

Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:56 am
The air was quite dusty on his back in his bed lay Rikaro as his hands were folded across his chest as he stared at the ceiling. Only a day ago had Mortarion  issue the call for the three ninja to come to his office only for him to reveal that he wanted them as his Lieutenant. Rikaro still did not quite exactly know what that meant. He felt that at the moment Mei was trying to figure out a solution to his problem." And yes I am might of fact " said the voice of a woman that came from within his mind. You see all Shinkou have power, but all of that power and potential comes from a single entity that lives within their body, with that entity being called Yuumei. The Yuumei had a large range of powers but he wold get into that later. He thought that it was best he talk to Mei as he needed a friend as of now. His father had left the country to deal with the missing of his mother. Rikaro's mother that is, she had been captured along the borders or either ran away.

The most likely place where she maybe could be found was the Land of Earth which held the destroyed village of Iwagakure within it. However Rikaro did not think much of the past when villages stood high. Now he could care less for any village other than the one he was a ninja of. No he was not heartless, light was just spread on him. Opening in his eyes to see the world not many people see it. He would rise from his lying position on his bed and would become upright as he feet was hung over the side of the bed." Mei I just need answers what exactly is Mortarion trying to do, from what he said in his little speech it sounds like that in the future Kumo will be going to war." said Rikaro. He would need all the help he could get and Mei was the only person above all that who we would trust at a moments notice. He knew that Mei heard him, there was just something about her that made her think about exactly what she was going to say as well as what she was going to do after. It was like a kind of foresight but only with her getting the better deal. Though soon he had heard her voice." Rikaro, the only thing I can say is that the Raikage is indeed planning something and if he wants you to gather the villagers and train them I suggest you do just that. On your journey within these walls I will in time help you with more of your Shinkou abilities and have decided that after you have mastered Dark Release Kyushu then will I teach you Shade Clones. " said Mei.

She was quite straight forward. She wanted him to trust Mortarion's order and that was exactly what he was going to do. He hopped out his bed and through a Black V-Neck over his somewhat muscular body. He would sip on some black jeans and combat boots as well all before tying his headband around his forehead. In the past Kumo has always been one of the most powerful villages in the world and they needed to keep that up or else they would be comprimised. He jumped out of his bedroom window and landed n the roof of a building walking towards the mountains. The mountains were his fortress of solitude there was where he could think his best.  He would begin to run full speed ahead towards the mountains hoping to get there before nightfall. Soon he would arrive at the mountains to see that the sky was still mighty and blue. He continued to run but decided to lower his chakra to 0 as many beasts were within these parts. He kept to the treeline hiding his body from sight. But then he heard the word damn. He slowly positioned his body behind a tree as he stared casually at a boy he could be no younger than 14.

He saw that the boy was doing training of some sort so he decided to watch. Soon he was done and sat on the ground indian style. Rikaro would release his eyes activating them to Naein something felt very off with the boy. His all around chakra seemed normal however in the pit of his stomach seemed quite evilish. The chakra was dark red and flickering like a fire as if it was getting stronger. Never in his life had he seen anything act as such. Rikaro would come from behind the tree after turning off his Naein." Hello Ninja of Kumogakure. " he would say ever so pleasantly.

805WC towards Dark Releasu Kyushu
Flash7790
Flash7790
Citizen

Starting From the Bottom (P/Training/NK) Empty Re: Starting From the Bottom (P/Training/NK)

Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:28 am
The moment Rikaro left the coverage of the tree to exchange pleasantries Kuragari's ear twitched. He quickly turned his head to Rikaro's position, scanning him up and down before he even said a word. Once Rikaro spoke, Kuragari continued to stare at him for a few brief moments before returning his head to his position and closing his eyes again.

"Any reason why you decided to interrupt me?" Although the question in it's self was slightly disrespectful, Kuragari asked in a very calm, lighthearted tone. The fatigue he felt before had begun to fade away and was replaced by energy and chakra. What Kuragari hadn't noticed was he was recovering quicker than usual...

He stood up a moment after asking the question. "Not to be rude. I just prefer my solitude when I'm training 'ya know" Kuragai was now turned towards Rikaro, making eye contact throughout his whole sentence, and even for a few moments after. He would then turn and face the other side of the mountain clearing and begin to focus his chakra. He would prefom Flicker Movement and instantly vanish and reappear at the other side of the clearing, then a split second after he would preform the technique again and reappear right next to Rikaro once again.

"Got it."

(WC: 1072 {1000 For Flicker Movement})
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page

Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:28 am
The member 'Flash7790' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Bijuu Dice' : 8
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:56 am
He would see that the young ninja head had quickly turned his way. So the ninja had some training being able to hone his senses in such a way. Rikaro was positive that he had made nearly zero noise when he stepped from behind the tree other than his voice speaking to the ninja. Maybe this boy will be one of the first ninja he will choose to help him Mortarion and the other lieutenants on their journey to conquer the surrounding lands."Any reason why you decided to interrupt me?" said the boy. Rikaro would stare at him, he seemed quite rude but he was sure that could be fixed in the future. 30 seconds had passed before Rikaro decided to even respond to the boy."Oh, you are talking to me, I was simply taking a hike through the mountains and saw you training. I like to get to know my fellow ninja. Well that is a lie I hate conversing with anyone. Lord Mortarion told me to look into the other ninja of this village and you just so happened to be on my path " said Rikaro with a smirk.

The ninja had came into a stand as now his whole body was facing Rikaro."Not to be rude. I just prefer my solitude when I'm training 'ya know" said the male. Rikaro would again begin to study the boy looking for any type of weakness. Deciding that the boy was quite fascinating Rikaro would say " Sorry if I have intruded but now you have my attention perhaps we spar " said Rikaro as his hand ever so slightly hovered on either side of his thighs. The boy would soon maintain eye contact with Rikaro before moving to the other side of the clearing rather slowly. Well that was quite suprising thought Rikaro as he saw the boy move. The boy then made his way back to Rikaro only a feet away from Rikaro."Got it." said the boy. Rikaro would smirk and ignore the boy as he would begun talking to Mei within his mind.

"Mei what do you think that pool of chakra was in the pit of the kid's stomach" said Rikaro in his mind not showing any signs on the outside that he had took his mind or eyes off of the boy. Seeing as he was still studying him."I am sure I have seen that type of chakra somewhere very recent. However I can not remember who or where exactly. Try to remember all of the people you have activated Meigan around " said Mei. Rikaro would not reply because the first person who had come to mind was Mortarion. The same fiery red chakra was in the pit of the Raikage's stomach as well. Could the two of them possess the same power. Rikaro looked around the clearing nothing was rotting away like how the plants and grass did when the Raikage moved. Maybe they did not have the same power but similar abilities. Looking back at the boy Rikaro would say "My name is Rikaro and what do you think of the offer. Training alone is not the quite the same as training with others."

WC535 to dark release kyushu
Flash7790
Flash7790
Citizen

Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:51 pm
Lord Mortarion.

Not a split second after he said "got it" did he freeze up, only then just realizing the name the older boy had said to him. "Lord Mortarion...Raikage Mortarion...Lord Mortarion" He repeated to himself a couple of times. His face, which up until that point had held a very calm demeanor slowly began to twist with rage. He clenched his fists and began shaking, staring directly through Rikaro's eyes.

"So...your with Mortarion." He said in a very calm manner. Although he was on the verge of losing his temper he managed to keep a very passive tone. "I can definately spar with you. Most definately..." He then quickly took a kunai out from his weapons pouch and proceeded to lunge at Rikaro, however midway through his seemingly surprise attack he dropped to the floor.

'So you got a little rage to you huh. I can definitely use this body, hehehe...'

Kuragari dropped his kunai and clenched his stomach in agony. Although he felt immense pain he didn't let one tear fall from his face; he couldn't let this potential enemy see weakness. "What is this...who are you?" Kuragari spoke in between pained breaths to the voice he just heard in his head. To the naked eye Kuragari looked insane, however one with dojutsu abilities would see the chakra in his stomach begin to glow a bright red.

'Don't worry about it, just hand over your body. I can make the pain go away.' said the voice in Kuragari's head. Kuragari laid on the floor for a few more seconds before slowly, very slowly beginning to stand up. Fighting this pain within him Kuragari eventually stood on his two feet, albeit in a slightly hunched over position. "This is my body. You are not welcome!" Kuragari's voice switched from calm to loud. He then proceeded to punch himself in the stomach, the center of his pain. This had absolutely no effect on the bijuu, who only laughed hysterically as Kuragari fell to the floor again in pain from his own hand.

'Hahaha, and your funny! You really don't know what I am do you kid' Kuragari dug his clenched fist in the dirt as the beast spoke, now becoming enthralled with rage. 'Yes kid, get angry. Let the hatred and rage consume you' the bijuu said evilly. However, as soon as Kuragari heard these words his thoughts flashed back.

He suddenly remembered the night his parents were killed by Lord Mortarion's men. He remember the rage he felt as he watched them die before his own eyes. He then remembered the oath he made to himself; to fight evil and bring peace to himself and those around him. After this memory flashed before his eyes, a faint smirk came across his face.

'Hm, why are you smiling? Your supposed to be mad!' The eight tails started to become irritated; the boy had almost lost his temper and this would have allowed the bijuu to overcome his body. Kuragari's smirk slowly grew larger as he began to stand up with much more ease. "This is my body. I'll be damned if I let anyone else control me!" Kuragari spoke these words not just loudly, but with a sense of unwavering confidence. At this moment he saw the beast within him as evil, and after remembering his oath he decided he would not let whatever was in his body win.

'So your not a total pushover huh kid. Very well. I will take control of you someday, but for now I'll give you a taste...

Kuragari facial expression turned to complete shock after the beast uttered these words as his heart skipped a beat. It then began to beat quicker and quicker, and the pain he previously felt began to turn into power. His natural chakra began to be consumed by a more malicious, red chakra. This red chakra then started to bubble up from underneath his skin, and after a minute or two his whole body was enthralled with a cloak of chakra. Wind began blowing powerfully around him, kicking up dust and stones.

Once the cloak was around his body tails began to emerge from the back. First one, then two, then three and they continued until he reached seven. The power he felt in this moment was indescribable. "What...is this?" Kuragari wondered to himself, staring at his arm which was now completely cloaked in red chakra. However, almost as quickly as these abilities surfaced did they disappear, and one by one the tails began to rescind back into the cloak. Once all the tails were gone the cloak dispersed almost instantaneously. The sudden increase and decrease in power took a tool on Kuragari's stamina and chakra, and as soon as the cloak dissipated he fell onto one knee.

Panting heavily Kuragari lifted his hand to the sky, staring at his skin. "What...is this?" He asked to himself. He then realized there was another person right next to him, who witnessed the whole event. His gaze turned from his hand to Rikaro, but he could muster no words and only stared at Rikaro with a very confused expression on his face.

{WC: 880 for Bijuu cloak V1
1952 Total}
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:20 pm
As Rikaro waited for the boy to answer he would here very few words spoken from the boy."So...your with Mortarion." he could tell that the boy was trying to keep calm. This kept getting better and better he was going to need this boy on his side. He had some balls thought Rikaro upon hearing the boy speak again. "I can definately spar with you. Most definately..." said the boy as he slowly pulled a kunai from his weapons pouch and attempted to lunge at Rikaro. If Rikaro was not so forgiving he would have already had a kunai and his own arm poking out the kid's back with all his intestines lying on the ground. But as Rikaro was about to attack the boy simply fell to the ground in immense pain. Rikaro could have sworn he did not do anything, his Meigan instantly activated as his eyes searched the area for someone who was might trying to kill this boy. He saw no one, he would then glance down and see the chakra in the kid's stomach begin to get bigger and flare up.

Rikaro was about to reach down and help the boy up when the boy suprised him saying "This is my body. You are not welcome!". He did not know what the hell the boy was talking about and was beginning to think the boy was a lunatic." Mei what the hell is going on here " said Rikaro within his mind. He got no reply as he realized that Mei was probably looking at the situation. The boy would then begin to punch himself in the stomach, Rikaro was sure it caused large amounts of pain from how hard he was punching himself. What suprised Rikaro was that the boy would begin to smile as if he was enjoying the situation. Weird thought Rikaro as he took a few steps back and began to observe the boy."This is my body. I'll be damned if I let anyone else control me!" said the boy. Only then did Rikaro realize what was going on, something was inside of the boy's body and he was trying to stop it from controlling him. The same thing had happened when he realized Mei was inside of himself.

"Listen ki..." said Rikaro however he was interupted as the area began to blaze with red chakra. It was to much for Rikaro's Meigan but he kept it active as he realised the situation was dire. 2 Minutes had passed and the boy's body was covered in some kind of red malicious chakra. Tails began to spring forth from his back rapidly increasing in number. Then he remembered he had red a book about the beasts of old who had roamed the world causing mass destruction and panic. The Nine Tailed Beasts. Most of them were sealed inside of a host who were called Jinchuuriki. It seemed that Kumo had one, no not one two seeing as he finally realized that Lord Mortarion was one as well. Rikaro held his ground as the wind became unstable and he almost fell over."What is this." said the kid. Rikaro looked on and said "Calm down imagine the chakra going back in your body. Takeover!" screamed Rikaro.

Soon the tails begin to go back in his body he saw that the kid had fell to one knee."Mei did you just see what I saw" said Rikaro out aloud this time as he mind was blown."Yes I have and if Kumo is indeed going to war in the future this child will be a very powerful asset. From how many tails released from the kid's body I guess that he is the Jinchuuriki of the 7,8, or 9 tails. But as you know the 9 Tails was released during the war a few months ago. So he is either the Jinchuurki of the 7 or 8 Tails." said Mei. The boy had mumbled some words that Rikaro barely had heard."Rikaro repet what I say, if you truly want to help this boy there is a place on the outskirts of Kumo called Bijuu Island solely made for the purpose to train Jinchuuriki."Kid whoever you are I know what is inside of your body. You are the host of either the 7 or 8 Tailed Beast. If you want I can help you train. I am not afraid. I know of a place that is quite secure and will help you master the monstrosity within your body." said Rikaro hoping the boy would comply. 

765WC towards Dark Release Kyushu
Flash7790
Flash7790
Citizen

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:08 am
"A Tailed Beast? Inside of me..." Kuragari fell to a sitting position on the ground, his face in utter disbelief. He had heard stories of one jinchuriki from Konoha 400 years ago, but he never actually put much thought into them. "How long has it been in me? Why has it just come out now? When did it get in me? What..." He had many more questions, but stopped as he realized the offer Rikaro had extended to him.

As much as he hated anyone that has anything to do with the Raikage, he realized how the situation that had just unfolded could have went much worse. He then smirked, thinking about how he could utilize the power to his advantage. "I'll come with you." He said somberly with a straight face, ready to follow Rikaro.

-Last Post-

{WC: 1000 For Flicker Movement
1087 For Bijuu V1 Cloak (0/8 Tails)
2087 Total for 10 stats}

Last edited by Flash7790 on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:11 am

(Hi Flash, you can get stats for the same wc as training. So you actually get 10 stats for 2087 words. <3)
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:01 am
Rikaro would nod slowly and say "Meet me in this place in a weeks time. I suggest you try to gwt acquainted with thw beast that is in your body. You dont want anything to happen whilst your training " said Rikaro as he would turn around and walk slowly back from thw way he came to his home so he could go back to sleep.

Exit

Claiming 10 stats and Dark Releass Kyushu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum