Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Today at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuSupermen of Science!Today at 5:16 pmShiru IyasuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
70 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akatsu Akari
Akatsu Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Young NInja That Carry The Will of Fire - Page 5 Empty Re: Young NInja That Carry The Will of Fire

Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:46 am
When he seen what he assumed to be the real Mako he knew that it was all over, he was just awaiting the "failure" to come out of the man's mouth. And so it did, "We need ano-" Akatsu was about to ask for another chance until he heard the man say "genin". "Uhh, could you be talking to me sir? I hope you know I'm only an academy student." Akatsu said curiously.

"Oh, the chuunin exams! How must I train, I'm nowhere near the level I should be in order to participate in the chuunin exams." Akatsu begins to panic, but calms himself down when he realized that he had a group of people right here that can teach him and train him. Awaiting more details Akatsu stood there with his ears open, ready to receive all the information he could.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Young NInja That Carry The Will of Fire - Page 5 Empty Re: Young NInja That Carry The Will of Fire

Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:18 am
(yea 20 meters is a good distance i would be ecluding lukas in my previous convo)

Mako would sit where he stood before the genin and the acafemy student and lean up against a tree, he would reach into his pocket and pull out a pack of smokes and light a cigarette and take a large drag.  He would then motion for the others to come near,  he had the two here.  And they would talk fairly loudly enough so that Lukas could make out mumbling but not discern any words, it would be on his curiosity to join the conversation.

" Alright tell me a little about yourselves, like your names and a couple of interests you have.  I am Mako Sarutobi, I like smoking and weapons, I am a chuunin but well under way to Jounin."  He would wait until the two had spoken to him. before offering them their rewards.
Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:35 pm
Kaneki glared softly at the thought that he was too incompetent to get a bell from a shadow clone. After a moment he exhaled and walked over towards Mako, his arms crossed before he began to look around, not caring much for conversation. After listening to the chuunin talk Kaneki glanced at Akatsu before speaking with an obvious irritation. "I am Kaneki Itchki, I like learning new jutsu and training to become one of Lord Hokage's Anbu." 

After speaking Kaneki continued to sulk a bit, the result from a loss that he had expected. While he was not delusional in thinking he could beat a fully capable chuunin, he hoped to have acquired a bell at least.
Supreme
Supreme
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:51 pm
( I put Lukas up for adoption. Sorry if this postpones plans any of you had. I just wasn't motivated for this character to be honest. Just pretend Lukas turned down the team offer and walked away. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. )
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:38 pm
none at all here, sorry to hear you couldn't get behind him.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:21 am
Mako would see the boys home and continue thinking about the jutsu he Had personally been working on that day, Shuriken Giant body.  The ability to grow a Shuriken or kunai up to ten times its size, seemed situational at best he thought to himself but maybe he could find a use for it in the future.  It was after a unique technique.  The boys did not seem responsive, well there goes one team down due to not wanting to work with their sensei oh well Mako thought to himself.
3003 TWC
 2016/3000 toward Shuriken Giant Body completing it since 987 of it was already complete from other topics.

and remaining 990/3000 toward Leaf Style dance of the crescent moon since you know clone fighting and stuff
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:42 am
Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum