Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open)

+3
Fukuro Uchiha
Alister Yama
Makashi Nara
7 posters
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:09 pm
Yen would be too busy noticing that Sal vanished in a puff of smoke as risako would bark to him to stand down it was here that yen would notice that without a doubt his senses would confirm it. Sal was nowhere within the vicinity at all.he was summoned away crap! Ok boys enough chakra eating. Stay! yen command his insects to stop eating and reproducing as they lined up along his left arm. would glance at risako and speak. Quickly there was no longer any games or jokes or wisdom as yen got to the point while weaving two handsigns (rat,boar) slowing down his passage of time but in reality this would speed him up slightly (flicker movement: +10 speed, +15 reaction time, final speed:32, final reaction time:107)

" before you do anything I would measure the immediate area now. And further jump to any other conclusions you pertake to the task at hand. We don't have time, salzem he was de summoned risako we must get him back here or its our heads. you marked him like me right? Summon him back here into this nice sealing formation. We must get him back here immediately before it's too late you must act now! Put him near me so I can put him under a genjutsu and further do whatever it takes to prevent that from happening again I will not harm him but he might try to take my life that will not be helped. Do this now! I need to set a genjutsu down on him to prevent him from moving and further I need him down the insects will be used to drain his chakra and further. I'll set up the grounds here to ensure we are safe. But no matter what risako and young man do not prevent my actions in anyway it's policy that we grab the person and lock them down. As for that notify a joninn to get here immediately. And inform them the situation. If you can prevent his movements do so in any way possible. I need a moment to set up this technique but as ris would summoning him I'll bind him with two genjutsu. Which is why you are not to look at me in any way. Understand?"

If risako were to summon salzem

Yen would already begin to build up his chakra into his eyes AS should salzem would look down at yen and make eye contact with yen he would thanks to yen flowing. His chakra into the surrounding area yen would begin to release Even more chakra into the area. (Genjutsu shibari: power:60) yen at that time would begin fluxating and the chakra around in a sort of pulling pushing motion as thoes who would look at him would notice a slight shimmering as if salzem were to be summoned and would further realize that yen was weaving several handsigns. Slowing down if salzem were not to turn and face him immediately. But as soon as he would look towards yen yen would finish the final handsign(bird, monkey, monkeys, ram, tiger, Dragon) releasing a grey wave from yen that would sorround him the wave would spreading 50 meters in a 360 degree fashion and thoes who would look at it would fall under a hallucinatory effect that scrambles their nervous responses. As this would make it a bit tricky to realize this was a genjutsu at first. This was the calling of the technique known as mad world As it would begin it's first effect immediately.

The affected targets who would be unfortunate to look at the grey wave spreading from yen they will find that their movement would become reversed as if they were to step forward they would instead step backwards, as the opposite would occur if they were to step forward, if they were to turn left, they would instead turn right, moving a limb in would instead move it out as moving their limb out would move it in. The affected targets would be affected by this particular effect of the genjutsu for 1 posting round. On the next post of yen the second effect would take place.(Mad world: power:80,)

At that moment yen would glance at risako to make sure she was ok all the while ready to act as risako's seal would keep his insects in place but would not be able to keep yen within the sealing formation since he would be unable to move out side the sealing since his chakra stat was right at 100.

If risako does not summon salzem

Yen would merely nod his head and speak up. "He's gone and we have a large mess to clean up. Odds are he had outside help and now we have a ton of explaining to do. Time to get these bugs off me and further get a ton of paper work done. And have a lot of answering to do. I was not going to attack him in any way to cause harm but since he escaped that means we are responsible for not containing him. If so I'll take the blame since you merely decided to. Act and further didn't prevent that escape a possibility. But I suggest you let me out so we get to work now. This is going to be yet another mess to deal with. Perhaps I should've stopped this before and just knocked him out. This time he won't get off too easily as this time and you know this risako. He escaped and now is more dangerous then ever. I'll have to go track him. I'll need you to guide me with your seal so if so I'll set up and write the notice immediately if you follow then do so but we will resolve this even if it costs me my life. He's a true threat now and now's the time to take care of this not later, we must take care of this now even if it means we have no choice but to kill him. I warned him not to do this but he never listens and his actions henceforth branded him as a danger and now a threat. We will handle this immediately, but now we have work to do. We will talk while we are getting what I said done. Notify the joninn and anbu immediately that he escaped and start organizing a retrieval team. I'll follow your directions to him and follow if necessary. Let's go! And as a side note I would stay away from the bugs especially if they start reproducing. These guys are not to be trifled with. And this is coming from me. I'll take care of these guys since it'll require less work for me to do it. And further not deal with a risk of injury to you guys"

Yen would state his intentions as he would fold his arms awaiting the other twos responses.

Wc:1,050

If risako summons salzem

Actions:1,110/1,250

-50 for mad world
-30 for genjutsu shibari
-15 for kilshiku hive mind
-15 for flicker movement

If risako doesn't summon salzem

Actions:1,190/1250

-15 for flicker movement
-15 for kilshiku hive mind

Kilshiku outside of body:6
Kilshiku eggs:4

Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Made of Iron, Made of Stone (Open)

Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:23 pm
Snow's post is voided due to not actually leaving Suna, also need space time to summon cross country.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:24 pm
Mako would reach his arm out and touch Risako's shoulder in an attempt to force her to calm herself, now was not the time to attack allies.  Which is why he was glad he was never forced to activate his jutsu.  They needed a plan and at the moment if Risako and MAko could successfully convince Yensung to leave the premises he could very easily gather the info for the village.  However, a fight would damage any possibility of that.

"Yensung, Risako please lets not squabble," he would say touching Risako on the shoulder.  He stood behind her and was a giant compared to the other chuunin in the prison, so it wouldnt be difficult to reach her.  MAko looked around scanning all three of the shinobi in front of him, and noticed a small shifting in Yensungs chakra and Risako's chakra spikiing, but Salzem calmed down he appeared to not be as angry as before.  Though Mako could tell he was still angry.

It was then the monkey on his shoulder would say. "Is the prisoner an animal?  He doesnt look like an animal?"  Drawing Mako's confused face from the monkey to Salzem and back to the monkey. 

"Why do you ask, Sushma? " Mako would respond with a confused look on his face.

Sushma would then point as Salzem disappeared in a puff of smoke, gone from the cell and the village.  "Because he just got summoned, and I thought only animals could get summoned.  Hmm maybe we should try summoning that cute Ling girl, Mako.  SHe might be an animal too."  Sushma said far too nonchalantly for the situation and still puffing on his cigarette.

Mako felt an intense fear well up in his stomach and quickly removed his journal to keep track of everything that had happened.  He needed exact and precise details.  He scrolled down everything. While still watching how Salzem and Risako responded to the event.  While writing the staff popped back into the baboon and would take off toward the door.  Mako paid no mind as he trusted the baboon to make wise decisions.  Of the two monkeys, the baboon was the only actual Sage.  Mako would then look up to Sushma lazing on his shoulder and say "Some Sage you are," in a mean but playful tone.

Moments later the baboon would emerge from where he went to holding a young eavesdropping genin, by having snuck up on him and grabbed him by the ear. WIth a 40 spd the baboon should have little trouble forcing the prying eyes of the genin out into the open.  The baboon would sit holding Kanekis ear in his right hand and pinching his fingers together with his left and crossing his legs in a meditative stance while scanning the area for chakra signatures, saying nothing all along.

Fukuro Uchiha
Fukuro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3000

Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:33 am
Kaneki was completely lost in what was happening but he knew that around this moment he didn't want to be there anymore. He turned to leave and as he did a shadow came over him. He looked back to see a large baboon in front of him. "What the he-" Before he could complete his sentence the large primate gripped his ear and began to pull, very painfully. After a few seconds of a struggle, that was completely one sided, the young Genin cooperated and came out into the open. "Damn it, let me go." He noticed that the room was filled with ninja that did not seem all too happy. 

While Kaneki had enjoyed his eavesdropping session he was trying to figure a way out of this. He hoped they simply scolded him or left him with a slap on the wrist, it wasn't like he had a sensei to be turned in to.
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:10 am
okay things were reworked, so post by snow is unvoided
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:09 am
Had Salzem not suddenly poofed out of existence into another realm, Risako likely would have flattened Yensung. No, instead of a one sided fight, she was stuck with a missing prisoner and a bunch of pissed off ninja. Maybe she was the only one that was pissed, but ya know. She counted for like, six people when the angry Akara surfaced.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, her brows furrowed into her eyelids, creating a valley between them. One of many veins in the right side of her forehead was poking out, and her skin was beginning to glow like a bright red neon sign. Her silvery eyes pierced into the souls of every individual, animal, and bug in the room, then in a quick, squeaky shriek, she attempted to command everyone in the room to leave the premises with "Out!"

Risako did so whilst pointing at the door, and almost immediately after, like a tempest, she raced to the desk and began filling out various forms at light speed, which were pretty much bounties for the safe capture of Salzem Alagahara.

Risako knew he was summoned out of the building, which, if human summoning worked anything like animal summoning, then he had no control over it. These forms, would state what had happened, as well as an order that stated he was to be captured in a way that would bring no harm to either parties. Salzem was still a comrade after all.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:21 am
The fact she shreikrd out at them all merely made him flinch most part she vanished out the door in assumption to leave the area as fast as possible. Thankfully she let up that sealing formation as by the time yen merely got up as she left the room perhaps moving faster then he could see but her chakra signature clearly made it as such as the rest of his kilshiku hatched and bugs at his command stopped butting at his chakra as their purpose was done. A mere few handsigns later yen proceeded home bidding at the man who was in the shadows with his blue cloak in hand and straw hat on head he tipped it at the man and spoke. "Catch you later" yen then left with his insects on his arms walking through the village and further back home to take note of his account of the events that occurred as it was merely nothing that didn't only leave him frustrated but how it was that simple to the fact that this was a serious breach in security. Taking note of it yen brooded over the issue at hand as he headed towards the outskirts of the village towards home.

When yen arrived home he hung up his blue cloak and proceeded to the desk grabbing several prices of paper he noted down the first line of the incident report in the confindes of his home As he relayed and pointed down the reactions in hand. His intentions as being pure at heart and further the reactions salzem did as well. the further notes began on the price of the crime at part of another accomplice in the case. But further requested an immediate sweep of the area of people that had entered or exited the village or if there had been any activity at the border. As yen had begun to remain cool and collected he further began to write with a heavy heart a request of a wanted notice to be sent out to any and all villages for salzem as the crime alone was bad enough but to avoid any conflict to any villages that would sight him it would do well to keep him under konoha to awnser for desertion against his own wishes. things just got a lot more complicated yen sadly thought as he continued to write away and by that time he had long since let his insects on his arms loose outside his home. Where he let a few more kilshiku out to work them out a bit more on his arm in their speed and strength of biting.

Twc: 1,345

(Exit)

Claiming +5 to kilshiku stats
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:41 pm
Mako felt contented with his detailed account of the current situation, and placed his notebook back into his pocket.  Having remained long enough to see Yensung and Risako leave he gave the cell a quick once over, out of procedure.  He found the variety of scribblings on the ground and collected them up, noticing that on several if the papers he drew a majority of desert animals.  Never too hasty to ignore a clue he would toss them on the desk in front of Risako.  He didnt know what she would take from them but he would leave Salzems's recovery in her hands unless asked for help.

Mako would then walk down the hall bidding his monkey release the boy.  As he returned home he thought about what would happen going forward.  One thing he did know the village needed to step up Jail security.  He sat down and began working on Standard Operating Procedures for the jail. He didnt know yet what needed to be done but it wouldnt take long to find out.
Edited for exit, no funny business
2404 twc just claiming 24 AP

Last edited by Mako Sarutobi on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:04 pm
[Nnnnno. None o that. That's some pretty fishy metagaming. We can uh, new topic aboot it.]
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:22 am
edited and added claims, bumping for approval
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum