Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Energy of the new genin [open, timeline] - Page 4 Empty Re: Energy of the new genin [open, timeline]

Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:08 pm
(Nejonin I was thinking you made this into an actual wall XD. )
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6700

Energy of the new genin [open, timeline] - Page 4 Empty Re: Energy of the new genin [open, timeline]

Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:24 pm
Chronos sees Ashur speeding to him at blinding speeds until a an arc of lightning comes to the rescue, Chronos then takes out his chains and launches one directly at Ashur with a speed of 13.

"That was a close one."
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:56 pm
Ashur flew right into Nejonin's trap and was completely elctrocuted by not being able to stop. He was able to fly through and try to grab onto Chronos's neck, but was quickly stopped by a chain. at this point he had narrowly dodge the quick attack, and got cut on his side by the chain. He heard the words of Chronos as he was in shock. He had signed up for something he wasn't ready for, one jutsu the scale he uses and this fight would go too far. His favorite one, Jason, had done him in good. Ashur watched as the ninja was able to drop smoke bombs and completely ruin all hopes of escape. He knew Jason probably was smarter then he seemed, he had to be right? He choose not to fly up in fear of an air attack, but then heard Jason mention his plan about caging the bird. Ashur snickered.
"I like the name!"
He then takes out his sword and closes his eyes after seeing they were useless in the smoke. Ashur blocks the first kunai with his sword in it's sheath, then unsheathes the sword. He spends the action points and became even faster then before. The boy then sealed the sheath with his gloves, and felt a kunai go into his back as footsteps of someone running echoed in his head. Whatever was next, wasn't going to pretty. Ashur takes out the kunai and groans in agony from his wounds. He knew he shouldn't have, but he went down on one knee and breathed heavily. This fight was going on too far, and he knew it.
"I'm calling off this fight here and now. I feel about done. If you guys wish to fight me anymore, I will kill you."
Ashur wasn't lying, he was going to do anything he could to live at this point. He was exhausted, but he knew he could do a few tricks up his sleeves if they continued anyway. The boy also made sure it was able to be heard by all three. Ashur then began to look at his hand, and spiral a ball of wind in his palm. He wanted so bad to use the rasengan right about now.

[375/1,571]
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:21 pm

Nejonin stopped all actions as he heard that he wanted off in the fight. However, when he heard the comment that he would kill them, he just about laughed his ass off. “I like this guy, I really do. But his confidence will inevitably equal his downfall. Hasn’t he learned this already?” Nejonin thought.

After a little clearing of the smoke, Nejonin walked over to Ashur as the group followed with Chronos on the right and Jason on the left.

Nejonin’s facial expression was as serious as someone who had just witnessed their parent’s death being replayed within their minds four hundred times over. His voice suddenly grew deeper but it didn’t sound like he wanted to make it so. It was an automatic authority type voice.

“Take it from a Nara. You have great strength, but if you can’t use it. It doesn’t mean anything. Also, underestimating your opponent is just asking for death. I know about you. I know what you’re capable of. I know what you’re not. Confidence is fine but it seems you rely on raw power mentally. In terms of tactics, you seem to be lacking. I know this was just training, but that little intro you did. That would have gotten you killed in a normal fight with me. . . . You have great potential. Take this as a diss or simple stated advice. Whatever you like. But I’d like to see you in the future. You may prove to be quite the exceptional opponent.”

Nejonin finished his mini speech as he held out his hand to Ashur for a handshake. 
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:03 pm
Jason stops running, seeing that the spar has ended, and walks up to the others.

"Hey, is something wrong?" He asks, ready to continue the fight.

A clone of his walks out from the dissipating cloud of purple smoke behind Ashur.

(OOC: I used three kunai in total and held two. But my clone and I were holding two each before. I had five because my clone transformed into one for me to catch and use.)

The clone walks up to Jason's side and poofs away in white smoke. Jason places his two kunai into his ninja pouches.

[448 / 1,000 towards Phoenix Flower]
[0 / 2,000 towards Great Fireball]
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:30 pm
Chronos standing there a little behind Nejonin, looks at Ashur feeling proud he had won. He then notices that Ashur could have done great damage upon them, but this was only a spar. "A win is a win I guess, boundaries were set and we won under those boundaries." Chronos said as jason walks to where we were at.
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:35 pm
Chronos standing there a little behind Nejonin, looks at Ashur feeling proud he had won. He then notices that Ashur could have done great damage upon them, but this was only a spar. "A win is a win I guess, boundaries were set and we won under those boundaries." Chronos said as jason walks to where we were at.
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:20 pm
Ashur looked at Nejonin as he walked towards him and was expected the idiot to attack. Either way was fine to Ashur at this point, he was wounded and not ready to die yet. He then hears a speech from Nejonin he tries not to laugh at about how he shouldn't have been overly confident. Such silly people, they had no idea about how Ashur was going easy on them. He would have chuckled, but he decided to humor the idea of underestimating these people, who were either holding back or were weak. He then heard Nejonin wrap up saying he wishes to fight him in the future. Ashur responded with a fun little present. He made a kunai from his gloves at 160 speed and threw it at 175 speed just an inch away from the throat of this ninja. There wouldn't be time to lift a finger, all everybody would see was a hand motion then Nejonin would feel wind by his neck. The kunai would then go back and hit Jason's house and get stuck in it.
"The funny thing is Nejonin, I do need some work on my skills, but only for knowing how to hold back in fights. Someday I wish to become a squad leader for Genin, and show them how to achieve the kind of power I don't know how to suppress. I probably did underestimate my abillity to fight you guys though."
Ashur smiled after his last comment and grabbed Nejonin's hand for the hand shake.
"I think I might go get healed up though, You guys did a number on me."
He realized Jason had asked a question at this point.
"Nah, you guys beat me pretty bad though. You are going to become great ninja."
He gave a thumbs up to them all, and smiled as the clone of Jason poofed away. He also realizes Chronos had spoken as well.
"Hey, Chronos, what was the odd chain jutsu you used? It seemed so powerful, and actually did a number on me."
Ashur would wait for the response then speak to them all at once.
"Someday, I hope to lead Genin just like you to the paths you should go towards. Some just fall right down into some dark traps, and I wish to never see that again."
Ashur thought of Clyde and shook his head to himself, then smirked looking at Jason's house.
"Hey Jason, let me get that kunai for you, also we should become an unofficial squad together guys, the more the merrier right?"

[426/1,997]
Chronos
Chronos
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:47 pm
"I would love to be an unofficial squad, i see no problems with that, as for falling into a dark path we will do no such thin." 
Chronos says while looking at his teammates beside, then he look at Ashur. The new person in the group "Well, I hope from this day forwards we can become good friends and comrades!" Chronos said with his air in the hands as if it represented the new bonds that were to take place in the near future.

"As for my chains, I've yet to master them. That wasn't even there full potential, if not for my wielding speed it wouldn't have been so slow. Anyway I wish to become a battle seasoned ninja who can stand on his own, this world shall be purged of evil and I want us to be the reason for it."

Chronos said now looking up into the sky.
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:52 pm
[OOC: Actually, Chronos, it's Nejonin's time to post ^_^. No problem though.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum