Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jason Hyuuga
Jason Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Becoming Genin Pt. 1 (Clone Technique) Empty Becoming Genin Pt. 1 (Clone Technique)

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:36 pm
Jason Hyuuga opens his eyes, awaking from slumber. Next to his bed, on a desk is a small journal that he uses to record his dreams.

“Nothing tonight.” He thinks, rising and turning to place his feet upon the stone floor below. “Nothing I remember at least. There’s no doubt I had some dream tonight.”

He stands, stretching his muscles and tendons from their contracted state, cracking some joints in the process. He straightens his back and stands at his full height of 6’ 1”.

Without wasting time, Jason brushes, bathes, and dresses thinking only of training for the rest of the day. He made a mental schedule even. Today is the clone technique day. Tomorrow is the transformation technique day. All of the effort towards graduating the ninja academy and becoming a genin. Often, he daydreams about that Kumogakure headband, feeling the cool touch of the metal through the cloth.

But today is no day from fantasies.

Jason walks through the door of his house into the open field. In the mountains, he can see the Raikage’s chambers to his right high in the sky, partially hidden by the clouds.

“You’ve spent three days on this.” Jason tells himself, his attention returning to the important task at hand. “Today is the day you master it. It’s just a clone, it isn’t that hard.”

Jason concentrates his chakra and focuses visualizing his body first. Then, he imagines that a copy of it fades in from it and floats to the side. A clone. In one quick burst of chakra, Jason visualizes that almost transparent second body popping into opaqueness and, at the same time, concentrates on the area to his left.

The images fade and Jason opens his eyes. He takes a deep breath before looking to his left for a clone of himself.

“Well… it’s better than yesterday…” Jason sighs, looking at the pale colored clone of him self laying on his back like a stick.

Jason retracts his chakra from the area and the clone disappears in a puff of smoke.

“So I must be doing something right because I’m doing well so far. Last time, I could only make white smoke. Nothing to show.” He thinks.

Jason repeats the process with a stronger chakra this time. In the same spot, the same clone is revealed from a puff of white smoke. Not enough chakra.

“More chakra?” He sighs, his laziness showing. He begins to build his chakra once more.

“Hold on.” He stops.

Closing his eyes, he visualizes once more. This time, he decides to give the clone he imagines a bit of… life. First, he simulates.

The clone, after materializing in his head to the right on his original body, is stagnant and stands in place like the original. Now, he has the two turn towards each other and shake hands.

“That should work. The clone I’m making is probably turning out so bad because I made him a statue. Clones move.” Jason channels his chakra once more and increases the amount he uses this time by much more.

He visualizes the clone fading in and both his original body and the clone look at each other. “This is it…” Jason thinks.

In a quick moment, he expels his chakra and materializes it to his left once more.

The two bodies in his head put their hands out and shake.

Jason opens his eyes and looks to his left. There, before him, is a fully colored clone holding his hand out towards Jason for him to shake.

Before he can do so, the clone fades as Jason loses his concentration out of sheer joy of success.

His arms rise in triumph looking at the white smoke as it dissipates.

“Done! That’s it!” He yells. “I made a clone!”

He pauses, remembering that he still needs to master the transformation technique.

“I guess tomorrow’s training has come early.” He grins.

[Never doing such a boring piece of RP again! Claiming 3 stats and clone technique!]
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Becoming Genin Pt. 1 (Clone Technique) Empty Re: Becoming Genin Pt. 1 (Clone Technique)

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:41 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum