Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Drowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki Shinoda
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Does this sense make sense?  Empty Does this sense make sense?

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:44 pm
There Nejonin was once again at his familiar training grounds. He was just entering as he felt a rock hit him from somewhere. “The hell?” He asked himself walking into to place his supplies as he usually did with backpack in the middle holding his notebook and pens. “Ehhh whatever. Hopefully, what I’m learning today will allow that to never happen again.” He planned on finally learning a sensory skill to be paired with all his normal abilities. “What’s a ninja to do when he’s fast enough to dodge it but can’t see it coming? It’s a waste of ability in reality. This means, I need to be able to perceive through illusions and such. I haven’t ever considered fighting masters of genjutsu.” He thought to himself. The sensory skill he planned on learning was the ability to accurately sense chakra as if it were his own within some distance. It was also said that he can distinguish chakra of certain people depending on how long he’s been around them if he had it currently. The task was simple yet very complex in its own right. “All I need to do is sense the chakra around me. But, how will I manage to do that? Is it like looking for something in a dark room or is it just following a light that is already leading? I won’t know until I actually try it. Nejonin walked off to the left perimeter of the rock clearing and sat down into a meditation position resembling that of his old monk ones with knees crossed and fist closed and connected. He began with a simple breathing exercise with his eyes closed. Take in four breathes through the nose and release them all in one through the mouth with slow pressure. Following that was the inverse. Take in four breathes through the mouth and release them all as one in slow pressure through the nose. After some repetition of this, he began to feel more relaxed and somewhat detached from his physical body. “I doubt that I need to focus on my physical body that much. It is sensing the chakra around me after all. You could say that it is a part of the body. But if you were to, I’d define it as a different plane of reality all together. It’s something quite special about the way it works.” Nejonin thought to himself. He began focusing with his mental vision to see himself from a distance with a slight altitude. “Alright, there I am. I can see my neutral chakra that appears as a solid black in this white void as usual. Now…. I need to be able to sense the other chakra around me that isn’t registered as my own. How would one be able to do this… I’ll try something very simple that may show some results first.” Nejonin was to attempt a diffusion like effect. He thought, by releasing chakra of his own into the surrounding area, he would be able to sense any objects that disturbed it since other humanoids with opposing chakra would serve as barriers almost making it so that if he could feel his own chakra placement, he would feel a hollow point. This would be ideally a human or person. “Alright let’s see… I need to repulse chakra from my body in all directions. I’m pretty sure it won’t be absorbed by normal wildlife and the world such as trees, ground, and such. If so, that’s a failure for me.” He began to push the chakra from his head and outward. It made him feel quite light headed due to the shifting motion that it gave birth to in his mind. “Ehhh…” He said sighing at the feeling. Moving on, Nejonin progressed down to his chest and legs. These parts proved to be more relieving than the others. Sooner or later, he had a large chakra gas cloud invisible to others but noticeable to him due to it being his own chakra. “Alright… Now that I have this large cloud, I just need something to enter. Once that happens, I should be able to successfully sense it with ease. Although… I’m pretty sure it has to be a person which really wouldn’t work out with my training at the time. I didn’t bring anyone along to help me with this. Either way, there’s a squirrel over there or hopefully it will move into the rock clearing. I’m being pretty still right now so it likely won’t notice my presence.” Nejonin thought. Just as he had suspected, the squirrel that somehow was up on a rock clearing moved to the center of the clearing and began rummaging in his backpack. “Oh goddd… Not the backpack! I need that. But if I move from my position right now, it will ruin the test.” As the animal entered the chakra cloud, Nejonin felt no difference as if no being was there at all. “Well that was uneventful.” With one failed attempt, Nejonin got up and shooed off the squirrel who sped along the perimeter until fully leaving. “Alright….. I need to find something new to learn this skill with. Maybe if I try remember a time where I had a foreign chakra source around me that was sensible.” - - - Nejonin thought back to when Chronos had appeared at the training grounds a day or so before. “He walked in near the gates when I was practicing my air bullets. I didn’t feel any chakra or presence for sure. But knowing him, he has a large or at least decent amount of chakra that should be on my field of vision.” Now he was perplexed on what to do. With no one around and nothing to sense, this training session began feeling down lifting. “Alright… I guess I can try another simulation of actual battle in attempts to put myself into the battle training mode. That would benefit me more than just expelling my chakra field.” Nejonin said walking to the center and taking position. Once again, he stood straight as a line and began to close his eyes. “Let’s define where I’m at. I’ll just simulate when Chronos showed up. My back was against the rock to the left of the entrance. My original position was looking up into the sky as an air bullet hit the pebble that I threw into the sky.” The scene was set now. There was no doubt on where he was. Now, the transition was next on the list. “Let the world fade once again. Take me to a place in a mind created solely for one purpose. I must sense chakra.” Nejonin thought inside himself. He was simply determined known as a man on a mission since being a kid in some ways. The world began to ease out and fade from existence. It was an odd feeling to now appear in the general same place just in a slightly different part of it. It seemed everything around him was now playing in slow motion due to the processing of his mind for it. “Alright… Here I am. I can see that the air bullet I just shot is aiming straight for the pebble in the sky. It’s a hit no doubt but that isn’t important. If anything, in this moment it distracted me. Chronos is out of my field of vision to the right where he will be walking up to open the gate within a few or so seconds. Now…. I need to sense his chakra. Even if it is inside of my mind, It tends to be that work inside affects the external as well.” Nejonin said. He switched to his mental vision of the chakra fields around him. He was there nearly stuck in place from the slow motion with the neutral black looking chakra across the white void that he always had. Now he needed to someone reach out and grab what little of Chronos’ chakra he could feel around him. “First I must understand what chakra feels like from the external. I know it myself after being hit with enough chakra based techniques. But, I need to describe it fully and I don’t have my notebook to do it right now. Oh well, I’ll store it in my mind and hope that I don’t forget. Besides, I can always write it later.” Nejonin thought. “Chakra from the external feels like heat somewhat. It has a signature that seems like heat but it doesn’t feel hot or cold in its neutral state. It has a gravity feeling to it as if one is drawn to approaching it. Ahhh I see.” Nejonin had found what he needed to recreate in this moment. He needed to form himself into somewhat of a chakra magnet. Instead of just normally feeling it and recognizing it, he wanted his body to instinctively switch focus to the chakra whenever it was found or noticed. “Alright… A chakra magnet? Never even knew those existed. That’s my new nickname for all sensory type ninjas.” He couldn’t change his position due to the slowed time. But, his mind was always moving at fast speed. He began searching as if running around with ease closed imagining where he currently was while looking for chakra. This process was tedious and resulted in nothing more than hitting a few rocks in his mind or actually slamming into the gate. Until he noticed something. “The chakra is like a slight glimmer of light in the darkness. A light at the end of the longest tunnel I’ve ever seen. All that I need to do is be able to pinpoint this light. It appeared mainly as a blue color the last time I had a slight look at it.” He now sent out another mental run of the area around him. Instead of searching from a full chakra mass, he went slower and tried to pinpoint a small light within the infinite darkness that would eventually lead him to a large mass of chakra. This chakra mass would be his fellow ninja, Chronos.  - - -                    

It was fully black until he moved around a small set of rocks and saw a slight shimmer in the distance as if a twinkling item freshly cleaned to perfection. “Ahhh…. There it is. I can’t let it escape now.” It was amazing to be doing this all from his stationary body which was still staring directly up into the sky with the infinite slow motion around the mental world which he formulated. He moved fast in pursuit nearing the blue dot closer and closer as the size of it grew gradually with the lessened distance. Once fully close he could see the chakra instead of a dot now as an outline. “That has to be Chronos. It looks just like him in a silhouette form of blue.” Nejonin thought. Now in his mental plane, he could even look around his chakra pinpointing target. It seemed Chronos was actually farther back than he had expected. He was still making his way up the path when Nejonin’s sensory finally kicked in here. “Alright, it seems that I can search for this chakra now. I need to practice it in real time however.” He quickly dispelled the mental world which he had created and opened his eyes to return to the normal physical realm. He didn’t feel exhausted as his normal times spent in the mental world due to him not taking that long. Returning now, he could feel chakra as if it was all around him more so. “What’s this…? It seems like the world itself is powerful. The ground seems to have slight tints of chakra all along it as if remnants of prior battle. I mean this is likely due to it being the training grounds. I’m not sure what range of techniques happen over here but. Does that mean that nature has chakra itself? I can sense it all around if so. It’s very faint but there nevertheless.” Now being able to feel the chakra around him, he would still need to slightly focus if he wanted to pinpoint a person around him. But the general feeling of chakra being everywhere was odd. His mind did feel pained though because it was a mental process more so. “Hmm… I need to get home now before I fall to sleep. I guess I can sense someone along the way for practice.” Said Nejonin leaving the gates after he grabbed his things. 

WC: 2019 
+ 10 Stat Points
Learned Skill - Chakra Sensory http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22715-v6-chakra-sensory#172524
Nejonin
Nejonin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Does this sense make sense?  Empty Re: Does this sense make sense?

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:29 pm
bumperu
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Does this sense make sense?  Empty Re: Does this sense make sense?

Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum