Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Today at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Today at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

People are strange, when you're a stranger Empty People are strange, when you're a stranger

Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:08 pm
Yazu had escaped once again from the confines of his cell.  The cell was typically like home to him though the furnishings were quite sparse.  Yazu the tall and light skinned boy with random stitchings across his body now stood in the open in Kirigakure the town he lived in.  No restraints were placed on him, he was excited to be out for once.  Now that he had once again escaped from the confines of his cell he was prepared to meet new people.

He walked through the street looking around enjoying the freedom and taking in the sights.  Yazu was almost 6 feet tall and wore a white Kimono like robe with bandages around his abdomen. His hair was up in the form of a topknot above him.  His sleeves hung down over both of his arms though he couldn't help but move his hands all over the place exposing the stitching on his forearms.  He was just too excited to be out in the world.  His typical blood lust had been appeased recently and noo longer worried about falling off the handle and going on a killing spree. 

He knew that he had several jutsu he wanted to test on his free day, now he needed someone to test them on,  he scoured all around the town searching for an interesting person he might bring him some enjoyment, he very rarely got a day off and wanted to make the most of it.

He was in the market square looking at the trinkets and other things, enjoying all the smells and sounds of the village.  His yellow eyes darting around examining everything.  There was a lot to do and very little time to do it.

He looked and looked for other Kiri ninja to play with today....

Last edited by Yazu Kayata on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:21 am; edited 3 times in total
TriOwl
TriOwl
Citizen

People are strange, when you're a stranger Empty Re: People are strange, when you're a stranger

Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:57 pm
Today seemed like every other day, just as boring as the last. "Ugh, another boring day", he said as he looked out his apartment window. He mumbled, "anddd another useless day" as he got his bag and headed out for a walk. Normally Chelsea would stay inside and sleep, but he felt it was getting dull sitting around everyday doing nothing. 

Chelsea decided to go on a walk through the village to kill some time seeing as there was nothing else to do in the village. "Ugghhhh. Why is this village so boring. There's no one to fight, everyone's afraid of me because of what happened to that chick who almost killed me" He smiled remembering what happened that day. "Ohh sweet revenge. Shame I didn't kill her though" He sighed heavily out of pure boredom. 

"I swear to god, if I have to keep wandering this village and NOT find something to entertain me, I'm going. To break. S#%@ until. I'm satisfied." Shortly after raging within his mind, Chelsea found his stomach grumbling. He began to walk towards the market square and get some food, maybe some weapons while he's there. But, he noticed somebody rather strange. He's lived in this village for 14 years, and never had he seen this face before.

He began walking towards the man and noticed he was acting quite strange. "The f$@# is your problem man? Why are you acting so weird?" Chelsea snarled at the man.

Last edited by TriOwl on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

People are strange, when you're a stranger Empty Re: People are strange, when you're a stranger

Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:18 am
Yazu was standing near a mask vendor trying on different masks to help his fear factor when meeting foreign and domestic ninja.  He would systematically grab one mask then try it on and look in a mirror then would put it back and pick up a new one.  He stood half cocked and bent over in the mirror and his white hair dangled all over.  He was trying on a mask resembling an oni, with great horns on each side and half red on one side and half white on the other shaped in the form of a great evil grin. 

It was then that what he had been searching for appeared before him.  A toy, someone to play with and enjoy a little quality testing of his new jutsu that he had been working on.  The boy yelled at him from across the street and Yazu would snap his head in the direction of the boy.  His head cocked sideways and curious as to why he, Yazu, would be addressed so informally.  It was something he wasn't used to, he wasn't upset but he was surprised.  

Yazu would meander through the crowd until he got to the person who called out to him.   He would slink through the crowd keeping his black eyes with and yellow irises locked onto the other person.  He put his hands into the sleeves of his kimono and finally stepped up to him. The sits in the demon mask showing his yellow eyes.

"Hello, friend, what might your name be?  I am Yazu and I am very pleased to meet you.  What is your name,"  Yazu would ask, he had a menacing grin on his face though it couldn't be seen behind the massive grin from his mask.

Last edited by Yazu Kayata on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
TriOwl
TriOwl
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:02 pm
Chelsea wondered if he dared to interact any further with this stranger then he already had. "The name's Chelsea, pleaded to meet you, Yazu?" He replied waiting for the ninja infant of him to strike at any moment. "I'll put it away for now. He doesn't seem like a threat" he thought to himself. " 'If he knows anything about me, he'd know not to screw with me.' "

Although, in all honesty, I'd have no problem knocking him down on the ground and taking his eyes out" Chelsea thought to himself as he gave a friendly smile.

Last edited by TriOwl on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:49 pm
Yazu looked at the ninja who now stood before him, and Yazu could tell that this one was confident and had little to fear though when Yazu realized the kid was not afraid of him he was greatly frustrated.  How could he enjoy a hunt without the screams of fear and anguish upon his prey's face?  Well he still wanted to grow to know this young lad and maybe form a "friendship" or at least be acquaintances with him.  Yazu's plans for his time with the boy changed when he failed to see fear in the boy's eyes though he had yet to figure out whether that was confidence due to strength or overconfidence due to stupidity.

Yazu would then proceed to remove the oni mask he had been wearing and put it away in his kimono so now Chelsea could see his face clearly with no obstruction. Pale and emotionless with a grin on his face and black eyes with yellow irises. 

"You seem to be a confident fighter, would you say that this is accurate?"  Yazu questioned him standing there smiling but not making any threatening stances or movements showing no aggression.  Yazu had overcome emotional ties and bonds and accepted the world for what it was,  a weapon factory.  And he was the worlds greatest creation.  Though his genius was limited.  He could learn any ability he wanted with very little trouble, as long as he got an opportunity to practice it in a live combat situation, and with that drawback it meant he had to meet new people.

"If you feel confident in your ability to fight you may find a spar with me a great test of your abilities.  It has been years since having had the opportunity to spar with a living being and would appreciate the opportunity if you would be kind enough to accept my challenge,"  Yazu exclaimed to the new genin before him,  Yazu had no reason to kill or attack the boy, in fact he hadn't felt the urge to kill in quite some time and he was more than ready to actually enter into a live combat scenario just for kicks.

TriOwl
TriOwl
Citizen

Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:29 pm
"Confident..? Yeah, I guess you could say that. I did rip out a girls eye and stomped on it because she was trying to kill me. So ever since that day everyones been in fear of me" He said as he shrugged. "I've already beaten every opponent that came my way, so in a way I'm just bored with everyone and the lack of challenges I get to fight" Chelsea rolled his eyes in frustration and sighed heavily.

"Alright, look, I'll spar with you. But you better not take me for some weak young Genin!" Chelsea snapped at Yazu. "I may look young, but I'd have no problem killing you where you stand" He said with a large evil like smile on his face. "Don't mistake me for some young arrogant child-.." He paused before finishing and looked in to Yazu's eyes with a dark and evil purpose, "or that will be the death of you" Chelsea said continuing his wickedly evil smile.

He had realized how carried away he had gotten with the thought of sparing with another ninja and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. "My apologizes. It has been quite some time since anybody has willingly wanted to fight me, so please don't take what I said the wrong way." He laughed in embarrassment.

"But yes, I do accept your challenge Yazu" Chelsea exclaimed with happiness. He had hoped that we would not have to come to the point where he would actually have to repeat such a scenario in the forest.. Remembering the dark events and the turn of tables he began to hallucinate and covered his mouth with one hand as he started coughing. Chelsea was confused why this was happening and quickly removed his hand and put it by his side trying not to look at it. 

Out of curiosity he took a quick glance at his hand and saw blood on it, but it wasn't too much of it on his hand. He kept this on the down low incase Yazu tried to take advantage of the situation and attack while Chelsea was off guard. He started walking to an area of which they could spar and not have any interruptions.  "Know of any places we could go to fight?" He said to Yazu before leaving in the other direction.

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:10 pm
Chelsea began talking back to Yazu and he listened to the boy intently.  Yazu in no way underestimated his opponents ever,  he always assumed that they had an ace in the hole and could defeat him.    Then as Chelsea explained that he had not been able to find a challenge due to people being in fear of him he turned his head and smiled menacingly, for Yazu knew that feeling all too well, in fact typically he was held in isolation away from society due to his previous tendency to go off the handle.  Though ever since he had fought in the Blood Games he no longer craved death in the same way that he used to. 

Then Chelsea matched his frightening glare with an equivalent amount of murderous intent as, Yazu had been staring at Chelsea and the hearts in his chest skipped several beats causing his Earth Grudge Fear threads to squirm around in their stitchings.   "Or that will be the death of you."  the words that met Yazu in a ring.  If Chelsea ever knew what he was capable of he may drop his charade, though Yazu thought that he might not given the murderous intent in Chelsea's own heart. 

Yazu had not been this excited since the blood games, and would be more than happy to show Chelsea the fight he had longed for.  Then Yazu's perceptive ability was thrown into a confused state, as Chelsea then apologized for being so forthcoming in the threat that was given.  Yazu was more concerned by this, though he simply wrote it off.  Then the boy went woozy and started staggering and coughing and Yazu prepared to heal the boy from whatever disease was slowing him down, Yazu refused to lose this opportunity to a disease and with his understanding of medical ninjutsu he would make sure that he had this fight.

"Well my friend it would seem i know of the perfect place to fight, if of course you don't find the current location to your liking.  It would only take a few moments to get there and on our way i could try to examine that cough you have with my medical jutsu.  Of course it may not be necessary if it is only minor." YAzu would propose, he had no bad intentions, he would truly heal the boy if he accepted because he wanted this fight.

"Come this way Chelsea, and we will have our fight,"  YAzu paced off toward the outskirts of town toward an are that had dense tree copses and a light fog around.  There was a very small pond next to the area and the ground was clay like and soft making for soft landings.  WHen YAzu reached there he took the upper half of his kimono off and let the sleeves dangle over his rope belt.  Medical bandages around his abdomen and stitching around both forearms halfway down that ran up his shouldrs and down his clavicles directly down the center of his chest.  Additionally there was a lot of thick black stitching all over Yazu's back and there were 4 masks stitched into it.  Yazu would watch Chelsea as they entered the battlefield and hoped that when his disfigured form was revealed cChelse would show the fear Yazu hoped to see.

Yazu stood against a tree and asked the boy "Are you ready?"

TriOwl
TriOwl
Citizen

Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:44 pm
Chelsea raised an eyebrow and responded "I suppose so." He wondered if Yazu was truly as nice as he's been acting, but Chelsea couldn't take that risk. He's let too many people in his life who turned around and ruined everything. Just because this strange man is being friendly and introduced himself does not mean he'll go easy on him or let him be his friend that easily.

As he readied himself for battle Chelsea took a deep breathe and remained calm. He thinks to himself, "I won't try to kill him like everyone else.. He's being nice, so I'll just playfully spar with him.. Right?" He had a dark urge come over him. He laughs and thinks, "No, if given the chance he'll end up just like the rest. I won't give a single bastard the chance to triumph me. I- WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO DARE DEFIES TO DEFY ME!"

"Yeah, I'm ready Yazu. Bring it on" Chelsea spoke to his sparing partner as he readied himself for battle. 

Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen

Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:58 pm
Yazu would not give Chelsea the opportunity to react,  Chelsea was within 15 meters of him and that was quite close enough for Yazu to rush forward and begin the spar and make a move.  While keeping his eye on Chelsea he moved forward at full speed (30).  His long skinny legs bounded in front of him as the clog sandals he typically wore slipped off and he could feel the soft ground beneath his bare feet.  Yazu did not know what the genin he now faced had up his sleeve but he wasn't worried Yazu had a few tricks of his own up his sleeve and would attack the boy with unbridled fury.  For the first time in his life he had found himself capable of legitimate sparring match with a fellow kirigakure shinobi, without the fear of losing control and killing him.

He built up the necessary Momentum and quickly closed the gap,  When he got close enough to him he raised his right hand and launched a punch downward toward Chelsea's left cheek to deliver a crushing blow that would not do enough to knock Chelsea out though it would leave a hefty bruise on his cheek and would leave him somewhat staggered allowing Yazu to continue launching punches and kicks. The attack came at a speed of 30 and a Strength of 10.  Yazu's eyes were narrowed and intense and would not leave Chelsea for anything.

TriOwl
TriOwl
Citizen

Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:05 am
Surprised at Yazu's speed Chelsea wondered and began to ponder what his next move should be. He seemed to be coming at Chelsea pretty fast so he needed to think of something quick before Yazu striked him on the cheek. Thousands of strategies and tactics were flooding his mind in the moment of attack. "Maybe I should just throw a shuriken at his leg so he can be temporarily distracted and give me another few seconds to move and think of my next attack" he thought to himself 

"But that wouldn't be any fun, I want a challenge" he smiled wickedly and began to reach for a weapon in his two pouches. Chelsea readied a kunai in his left hand and a shuriken in his right. He had wondered if Yazu had intentions to kill him, because if he at all showed any interest in doing so Chelsea would slaughter him where he stood.

"In all honesty, I think that is a bad move on your part friend" Chelsea began to hand sign the Ram, Snake, Tiger and cloned himself two times. They then began to run in different directions. Using the clones to his advantage Chelsea and the two clones repeatedly switched sides to confuse Yazu and who'm he was really attacking.

"Which of us is the real one Yazu?" They all yelled out while smiling wickedly and holding out two kunai's
by there sides at the ready.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum