Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Haven Departure  Empty Haven Departure

Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:44 am
Well haven was fun, but at the same time it wasn’t. I mean what exactly did Kira accomplish during her time there? she talked to some random masked man about her extremely fake back story that most people never really cared about. I mean, it was so fake, it could have probably made the Kardashians look real. But to be fair, at least Kira’s backstory didn’t get more plastic surgery than that barbie doll woman in europe. I mean, who would want to look like a barbie doll in the first place? After talking to that man for what seemed like HOURS, Kira made her way to the academy to practically get her ninja green card. Again, she spent a good two days there with no one assisting her with her needs. Hoshigakure seemed to be so against immigrants, it made Donald Trump look good. After getting fed up with waiting in the academy, Kira made her way towards a place known as the water gardens where she took a nap before deciding to leave.

Anyhow, after all that time spent in Haven, the full three days, Kira thought it would be best to leave. There was nothing going on for her there, and she felt like she was being watched at every turn. Like she looked to the left, and an old geezer was looking at her hidden weapons, she looked to her right, and the housewives of Hoshigakure were throwing mad shade at the color of Kira’s hair. Like people in this country were mad haters. It’s like Kira was Nicki Minaj and the Country was Miley Cyrus, and Miley had a lot to say about Nicki in the press last week so things got down and dirty. Long story short, Kira was leaving, so she packed her bag and left.

Kira’s next journey wash headed towards somewhere hot and humid. She didn’t know why she was headed there, but it was near Haven so she figured she’d just go check it out. She was headed to Sunagakure, land of bad hair days and skin cancer. So off she went on her travels to these foreign lands. The journey was quite treacherous mainly just boring. I mean she didn’t really have much to do throughout her travel. She just walked, and walked, and walked, and walked, and walked some more. It got to the point where she began counting sheep.

“ one sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four sheep”

And then she ran out of sheep. Whoever was catering to them on this farm wasn’t doing a very good job because Kira was sure that there should have been more than four lousy sheep. By the time night fell, the young uzumaki didn’t bother to sleep and just continued walking because she knew she had placed to be, and people to see. Well, not really people to see since she legit had no friend and would probably be forever alone because no one liked her. I mean it was true, she was kind of like the equivalent of a basic with with a capital b in the ninja world. But hey, she was doing her and all the haters can face the other direction and walk off a cliff couse there was no one having it. After walking some more through the night, she decided to take a quick little nap.

The sun was awake so she was awake. Kira woke up at the butt crack of dawn and made herself some tea using nothing but the power of ‘having to post a crap ton of words to travel’. So she put her tea in her Ninjabucks cup and was off on her way to get to Suna. She knew it wouldn’t take her much longer to get there so she walked at a steady pace and just sipped on her tea like it was nobody’s business.

Eventually, after like eighty hours, Kira made it to the borders and the amount of sand whirling in the air was no joke. The shiznit was blowing all over her hair like a gay hair dresser trying to fix her bangs and do her roots. Kira put her hair in a bun to prevent the windy weather from screwing up her do. She also didn’t really like the feeling of sand in between her toes… well she didn’t like the feeling of sand anywhere on her damned body. But it didn’t matter because somehow, sand found it’s way towards every inch of her skin, even in-between betty and Susie. Kira all of a sudden realized she made it to Sunagakure because her creator reached the word limit and didn’t want to write 

Last edited by Folin on Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Haven Departure  Empty Re: Haven Departure

Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:05 am
Sure, approved
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:12 am

Hi there, I just read through your Hoshi adventures you seem to be referring in your post to things you didn't witness IC like the girl attacked by bandits in the water gardens. Usually I would let it go but small stuff like this leads to big political conflicts. So yeah, i dont want to void your post because you worked hard on it so just remove all mentions of the bandits/any other hostility and you can be on your way. <3
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:31 am
I initially had since I was going to Join Souji in her post but I deleted it since Souji seems to have been as of late and hasn't been able to go on. I'll edit the post though if it simplifies things :3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:55 am

Yeah, Souji/James has been hanging out with his fiance over the weekend, she's not feeling well iirc. Too bad you didn't stick around, someone would have totally rp-ed with you. Folks just get busy over the weekend. I personally really liked where your character was going, and your posting style is hilarious. <3
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:03 am
Lol aww thanks :3 you're making me feel bad for leaving lol. I'll be sure to come back, just recently planned some stuff with some folk to do at Suna and wasn't sure what exactly to do while waiting in Haven. But I'll try to make a round trip back when I get the chance! Maybe we can do a topic together? Sucks to hear about Souji, hopefully she's back and kicking on the site really soon!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:13 am

Nah, don't feel bad, its not your fault. Hope to see you back soon, we always welcome new ppl in Hoshi. <3

Exit reapproved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum