Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
70 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Journey for the cursed blade - Page 4 Empty Re: Journey for the cursed blade

Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:16 pm
Youta would silently grind her teeth as her thrust was avoided while the strange creature like weapon bit into her right leg. It seems it had the ability to move by itself. Starting to feel her strength fading at an increasing rate Youta would twist the sword so the blade now faced Xyxer. She would then withdraw the blade in a motion akin to a slash. It would most likely slice into the Mizukage's right arm on its way back. As she did so, the girl would try to move her right leg back. She could move it, but only a very small distance and it was quite painful. Anything fancy was completely out of the question.

[151/300 Bringer stacks
-30AP upkeep
-130AP from Samehada
+49AP regen
184/492 AP remaining
]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:45 pm
"Face it, Youta.." Xyxer grinned with his eyes somewhat closed, a grin linking his ears. His right arm had partially started to break down into a figure of water, and he presumed he had outwitted the girl in front of him. "I'm just better than you!" He opened his eyes by this point, but it wasn't a pure look of humour that he gave. He felt a shred of pain in the same arm that had changed, so he quickly glanced down to see a brief splatter of blood on the blade of her sword. If her weapon had been poisoned, that would have cost him his life. There was a flicker of worry, but his general bloodthirstiness would not allow him to stop now. No, she would pay, but not while she could not experience it. His now fully aquatic arm would move towards her head, dunking it completely if she was unable to move from near him, which was unlikely for her to do considering Samehada was quite heavy and was lodged on her leg. After this was done, she had only a post to defend adequately, all the while the grin of Xyxer persisted through the refracted light of the water.

[Will let Yousei do the stormbringer calcs again 'cause lazy as fuck
-10 AP Samehada
-5 AP EMS
-http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25234-drowning-water-blob-technique#188823
-48 AP
+130 AP for Samehada, will do it's growrth stats after the fight
93 AP total lost so net total of 67 AP gained
940 AP]
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:14 pm
Youta would feel a surge of energy from the blade as it cut through Xyxer's arm. His words meant nothing to her at this point. The two hits she managed to land fed the blade's hunger and now it drove her even further, for more. However the little part of Youta's mind that was still capable of logic was repeatedly pointing out how bad of a situation she was in. The thing that had bit into her leg prevented her from moving and continuously drained her chakra in massive amounts. But then there was also a surprise. Xyxer turned part of his body into water. And without much warning Youta could not breathe as her whole head was submerged inside what used to be the Mizukage's right arm.

With the spiky thing holding her in place the girl had to resort to some desperate measures. Her eyes would light up blue and although she could not hear it through the water, the stormbringer would make a high pitched scream like sound as she activated her technique while thrusting the blade for Xyxer's heart. The technique adapted to be more devastating on her target would create a momentary vision of him being mortally stabbed in Xyxer's mind as the actual attack neared him. But just as it cut into his chest and the illusion dispelled Youta would fall into darkness. The blade's inertia would carry it a bit further but short of reaching his heart. At that instant the girl would think if this is to be her end. Suddenly her head would clear, she could no longer hear the commands of the blade, it all went silent as the sword slipped out of her hand. And then she would go blank, her body would relax and fall.

[300 stacks on SB if the hit lands, 232 otherwise
-130AP to Samehada
-20AP from using Seigan's overdrive
-30AP for Death by thousand cuts
-1AP for Seigan's upkeep
+30AP from the blade
33/492AP remaining
]
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:01 pm
Xyxer audibly laughed as the girl sent a stab towards his torso, he knew fully well she wouldn't land the blow, it was the dog's desperate scratching at the burlap as the sack sinked into the lake. A mere annoyance at most. Or at least, he thought it would be.. OR RATHER, he thought it wouldn't be since he was given a genjutsu. In his own eye, he saw himself being impaled on the end of her sword in a simple lack of care towards this fight, he did not consider her a true threat to himself, and for that he paid. His reactions had continued however, and his torso had turned clear once more, blue. He had hydrified his torso as well, hoping the damage was not too irreparable. However, when he did this, he felt the blade only barely scratching his torso, knicking the flesh as it entered before continuing through his watery body. 

He laughed once more.

However, shortly after the laugh, he noticed the girl's blade had found it's way out of the girls hand and was falling, which worried him. After all, the area below his torso was.. quite valued. So in the efforts to not become castrated by a sleeping girl, he hydrified his crotch and thighs, allowing them to gain shape once more once the blade struck the ground. The girl by now had fallen and hit her head on the ground, and Xyxer responded simply by placing his boot onto her head, preparing to squeeze the brains from her skull. He applied some pressure, and felt the resistance of the bone and a slight creak, but.. he remembered the cause of this riff. He remembered that this was supposed to be his bard, and was loved by one in his home village. If he returned with her corpse, he'd appear a villain to his own people.. Unacceptable.

Throwing her body up onto his shoulder, he'd carry her out from the cave complex and onto the ocean, bridal carrying her back towards Kirigakure with Samehada removed from her leg and upon his back, with his dogs, naturally, curled up on the almost dead girl's chest for the exciting voyage.

[Exit]

360 AP drained from constant contact including this post
65 AP from enlarged hit
15 AP from absorbing Jutsu
450 AP absorbed total
100 AP = 5 AP gain for Samehada
20 AP total gain
20/2 for user gain
10 AP gain for Xy ma boy

will edit and calc rest in a jiffy

Received a small loan of 8708 WC from my writing
8000/8000 Sharkmode

4181 WC left

4181/8000 Biosentient skill

-600 WC total for 6 more stats to become capped
8100 WC for AP
If I recall hearing correctly, 1 AP = 100 words
8100/100 = 81

81 AP gain from words
91 AP net gain for Xyxer
180/180 Samehada

Assuming familiar training is separate from my own, my dogs gain 43/44 stats depending on whether it's rounded up or down
Youta
Youta
Citizen

Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:26 am
6958 w.
[Exit,
Acquired Stormbringer (300/300)
971 w. towards finishing learning Nightingale
750 w. towards and bringing Singing Blade to level 4
3750 w. towards finishing learning Storyteller
1487 w. towards learning Peregrine
Obviously I'm taking learning discount here for the whole WC
]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:55 pm

Approved @ Youta

Andy, I'm having trouble understanding your claims a bit. Not sure what your total wc is and as far as I know, you can claim stats and training together but not AP and training. So while 1200 wc six stats is cool, no AP gain.

Your puppies can get their stats from here too. <3
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:06 pm
I'm afraid you must misunderstand.

• Max stat characters can train AP at 2ap for 200 words. 
Cannot be double stacked with training reduction, the words will go to one of the other.

I'm not getting a training reduction, so according to the rules I should still be able to get training and my AP. It also says it directly in my post that I have 8708 WC. <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:36 pm

I haven't seen anyone trying to claim training/AP like this under the new rules so I'll just double check real quick if that's a thing we do. Its probably fine but I'd still like to check.

As for AP, its 200 to 2 AP as I was told, not 100 to 1, meaning it gets rounded down. So you'd get 40AP for 8k. Sorry for the confusion, <3
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:41 pm

Okay,  just confirmed and you're good. Everything approved except the 81 AP, it's 80 of course. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum