Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cloud Soseiji
Cloud Soseiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

More like Asser (Cloud Ashur private) - Page 2 Empty Re: More like Asser (Cloud Ashur private)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:54 am
Narrowing his eyes, Cloud saw as the frog cared endlessly for his owner-- or trainer, whatever he was -- and felt something soften inside of him. Ashur's hands suddenly exploded in flames, and much to Cloud's surprise, all it did was burn the shit out of him, which caused Cloud to feel a little bad for the boy. Watching further, Cloud noticed Ashur start to run at him to attack, as if he was fighting for his life. As the boy ran up to him, Cloud didn't deflect the kunai, or kill the Genin, he let Ashur stab him, though he blocked it with his hand.
Gritting his teeth, the Kumo ninja felt the tip of the blade press through his hand, the sharp metal tip poking out of his palm. Small tears formed in his eyes, as he shook his head, groaning. "Damn, that hurt." Cloud mumbled to himself, but he then looked at Ashur. "I'm not here to kill you." He said, and smiled slightly.

(1013)
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

More like Asser (Cloud Ashur private) - Page 2 Empty Re: More like Asser (Cloud Ashur private)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:53 pm
Ashur ran at him remembering his parents, the academy, and everything that made him the way he is today. He was shocked to stab it right through the Genin's hand, and felt as if this was a victory. He felt as if he got the..... upper hand. Then to his surprise the Genin didn't want to kill them. He put away his flak jacket, and took off his goggles after releasing the kunai. He then picked up the kunai, and felt the burn of his hands as he put away with the other things. He then walked over to the wig, put it on, and put his goggles on it. He then picked up the two kunai and put them away, before talking to the Genin.
"I thought you really were going to do it. I thought the battle was going to be a massacre."
Ashur then pointed a finger towards Cloud and smiled.
"Next time you won't be so lucky. It seems like I am on the path to use fire itself! This fight was nice, except for my hands."
A medical ninja ran up and weaved a few hand signs, then grabbed Ashur's wrists.
"Wha..?"
His hands were completely healed, and the medical ninja made eye contact with him.
"I liked your fight."
The ninja then would go over and heal Cloud's hand as well, then speed away. Ashur shrugged, and decided to just take it as a blessing.
"Do you know how to use fire, Cloud? I don't even know what to do next. I might burn up my entire arms next!"

(1,348)
Cloud Soseiji
Cloud Soseiji
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:55 pm
Cloud watched the ninja walk up and heal each of them, and was a bit odded out that there was a ninja watching him fight. Shrugging it off, Cloud looked over at Ashur and grinned. "I wouldn't kill you, dumbass. After all, it's been at least 10 posts. We're pretty much good friends at this point." Cloud looked at the ninja's freshly healed hands, listening to what he said about fire. "No, I actually use water. I don't really do much with ninjutsu, but I'm actually planning on starting to train some. What elements do you use? I was going to try and learn how to manipulate earth, lightning, or maybe wind, and maybe when I'm a chunin I could try to learn any of those." Cloud grinning and gave a thumbs up. "I want to try to make my own bone jutsu, but I don't really have any ideas of what I could do to incorporate into Taijutsu." Cloud plopped himself on the ground, and started thinking about things he could do. "Though, while I was here, I was actually training with Kyokushin. That's my favorite martial art, to be honest. I just love the strong strikes as well as up close and personal action." Cloud does a high kick in the air and giving a thumbs up, he sits back down, trying to relax after the short, but intense, fight.

Finally, Cloud pulled himself to his feet. "Would you like to practice defending yourself from stronger attacks? I won't go all out, because I don't want to damn break you, but I think it would do you some good to be able to take a punch or two." Cloud pulls out a pair of boxing gloves from a bag under a bench, putting them on. "These have extra padding, so you won't really be able to feel my full force. Try to block some punches." Cloud does a normal jab at Ashur once he seems ready, watching for what he'll do.

(1346)
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:32 am
Ashur takes his arm up, and blocks the attack. He felt a sense of pride in blocking it, then realized very quickly that it was nothing impressive. He had done this all the time at the academy. He then remembered his academy days in a tangent. This then started a flashback!

"Hey Ashur, take your seat."
Ashur groaned and went back to his seat in anger. He hated it so bad.
"You can't even make a clone!"
Ashur began to stand up, and the teacher looked over with a fire in his eyes.
"Why don't you two just spar, instead of arguing."
Ashur glared at the kid, and so did the kid. This fight was going to be dirty. They had been going at it for a long time. They absolutely hated each other. This was his rival he had for the entire duration of the academy. He had never expected the ninja to kill himself in the future.
The two got into attack position eyeing each other up. They knew this fight was going to be to the death if possible. The teacher who later got fired for this smiled, and watched outside the ring. The entire class watched as they got ready to tear each other apart. He hated this kid more then anyone else. He pondered killing this kid every single second they made eye contact. It had started when the kid humiliated Ashur in front of his friends by showing them pictures of him falling down the stairs. The two nurtured their hatred, and began to feel it consume them. They now stood on the ends of the arena and began to get ready to fight.
"Go!"
The two ran at each other, and quickly clashed kunai. They then began to try to stab each other at very quick speed. Their hatred and blood lust spewed from their eyes. He used to be just like Clyde. The two then began to actually get slices in, and Ashur was winning. They were in a blood bath, and their teacher began to stand up.
"Hey stop!"
The two began to attack more furiously neither one letting up. They were soaked in blood from head to toe.
"Enough!"
The teacher pushed them away from each other. They lusted only to kill each other as fast as humanly possible. Pain was no issue, but finishing each other was.

Ashur began to ignite in flames remembering that kid. His flames, were more controlled and didn't deal any damage to him though. He was coated in his controlled flames and quickly realized what had happened.
"Shit, I am sorry."
Ashur's flames died off, and he tried to act as if it didn't happen.

(1,799)
Cloud Soseiji
Cloud Soseiji
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:12 am
Cloud continues with the punches, and then fucking Ashur lit into flames. "Well, shit, dude." Cloud says, blinking at the ninja. "That was pretty damn dope." Cloud nods, and looks off to the side, and sees some punk ass ninja bitches fuckin' around. They were blasting really, really shitty rap music, while making explicit symbols at Cloud and Ashur, though they looked more like gang signs than anything else. Walking over, Cloud decided he would attack with his own. The ninja started playing Kickin' Kickin', before running over, and kicking one of the douchy ninja in the face. "Black Ki, black mask. Nunchucks." Cloud chortles a little bit, but soon moves back. "Hey, Cly-Ashur, we should probably kick these kids asses. It would be good to train, and pluls, we need the word count, yknow?" Cloud blinks, forgetting what Wordcount even was, though he had a feeling it had a lot to do with training his skills. Cracking his neck, Cloud readied himself for battle. Finally, he could use that new jutsu he had learned recently. Walking up to one of the squared up ninjas, Cloud preformed Leaf Whirlwind, kicking high, then low, and repeated, kicking the literal shit out of some ninja, before he realized that it was an innocent bystander. "Oh, shit." Cloud mumbled, scratching the back of his head, and looking at the actual people he had to battle. "I tried." He said, before walking up to one of the ninja, and swinging for a haymaker. Of course, the ninja easily dodged, and Cloud followed with a low kick, hitting the ninja's kneecap.

It was obvious it hurt the ninja, but he wouldn't let the attack effect him. The ninja shakily stood up, before shooting a massive fireball at Cloud. Gasping, the ninja jumped out of the way, but not without getting a few burns on his legs. "Ow, that smarts." Cloud said, though he was very confused as of why he would ever use the word 'smarts' outside of a Borderlands spinoff. "I'm gonna getcha for that one, sonny jim!" Cloud yells, before hitting with a left hook, then a knee to the face, grabbing the mother fucker by the neck, and headbutting him to the ground, pretty much exaclty like Wilson Fisk in Daredevil, which is a great show. But it was really cool looking. Before backing away a bit for the new attackers showing up, Cloud looked at Ashur, to see what he was doing.

(1757)

Cloud Soseiji
Cloud Soseiji
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:38 am
Cloud was chilling after kicking the shit out of that innocent guy, but then he had a flashback too, mostly because he didn't want to be left out.

"Hey, Cloud. You're a homosapian." Some kid leered at him, and Cloud felt himself about to cry, before he ran up to the bully, and kicked him in the neck, and power bombed him right there in the middle of the hallway. Grinning, Cloud started a power bombing spree, fucking wrecking everyone that would step up to him with a mean look on their face. Though, this had meaning: Cloud got really good at fighting, because he was always attacked outside of school for his power bombing spree. He had to fight off people, and one time even punched a whole in this one dude's chest, but that was only because he was made of jelly. It was actually rather strange, as he wouldn't even be able to stay human for very long being a gelatinous blob just moving around, but enough about the back story, there were asses to be kicked.

Standing up again, Cloud looked around, until he saw a ninja, not a day over 16, about to punch him in the face. The hit landed, and Cloud went flying backwards. That was a strong punch! Cloud hopped back to his feet, and readied himself for battle, gritting his teeth, running up to the ninja, jumping, and kneeing him in the face. But his assault wasn't over. Just like he did when he was a child, Cloud power bombed the poor kid in the grass, before drop kicking him with a front flip. Deciding that he had trained enough for one day, Cloud decided to head home, after giving fuckin' Ashur a way to contact him.

2048 words

Leave thread

Training:::

Skill: Kyokushin Mastery: 2000/2000 Learned!

Stats:

Strength: 15 -> 20
Speed: 16 -> 20
Stamina: 15 -> 16
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:39 am
Ashur didn't take notice of what was going on, and just fell back into one final flash back.

Oh the fond memories of what happened next. He had gone to the academy in bandages that day. His parents had simply pushed him into the stove for fighting another academy student. Oh boy did his blood boil remember what happened next. His parents would abuse every time he did something wrong, and he knew he could easily beat the shit out of them. His pain tolerance grew everyday he was with those assholes and he knew that he was going to break under the pressure if he hadn't done something about it. He got his new teacher involved, and he was then moved to a new house within a week. On his last day he gave them the finger and left. At that time the kid he had tried to stab to death committed suicide. This kid was an orphan just like Ashur. He had parents even worse, when he lost battle, they abused him for weeks on end. Eventually, the kid became so jealous of Ashur, and so done with his life that he took it. That was the end of the rivalry, and Ashur's hatred. He then remembered the phone call that occured from his old parents. They had called him just to laugh at his pain. The flash back began to quickly fade away, and Ashur began to come back from his trance.

Ashur then locked eyes with a Genin he knew well. The goody goody from the top of his class to complete low life. He remembered struggling to figure out how he was bested by this shit head.
"Hey you, bitch! Get the fuck over here and bend over."
Ashur had too many cooks enemies. He hated this kid much more then most of them. Maybe number 15 on his shit list. He then saw how negative he was, and looked behind him to see Brandon come into the scene.
"Hey, it's Ashur! Oh boy was your mom and dad good before they fell off the deep end and balcony."
He ran at the kid, and was too pissed to even do anything smart. He got close and took a deep breath. He could care less of his injuries that could happen from this. He then spewed a mass of flames right into the kid's head as the ninja weaved hand signs. All the ninja could do was scream as his face was being burnt, and Brandon threw Ashur away from the kid.
"ASHUR! WE TALKED ABOUT THIS! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER! YOU AREN'T THAT KIND OF PERSON ANYMORE AND YOU NEVER WILL BE AGAIN. YOU AREN'T CLYDE AND NEVER WILL BE ANYTHING CLOSE TO HIM. IF I SEE YOU TRY TO KILL SOMEONE LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU WILL BE SORE FOR MONTHS. HELL WHY NOT EVEN SCAR YOU A BIT!"
Ashur looked over at this familiar, and calmed down. He just stared as the ninja with the burnt face fell down to the ground, and his familiar had a death stare towards Ashur. The frog meant every word, and even Ashur was getting the chills. The two had learnt a lot together about what is right and what is wrong, and all of that had been slipping out the window. Ashur took his composure back, and held it tight. He was horrified he was going to try to melt that kid's face right off and kill him. He was going to Clyde it! Another ninja ran forward, and Brandon met the kid's eye.
"You should learn a thing or two about how to treat people right."
Brandon went for a stab in the chest and then the ninja followed up by jumping backwards. He then realized the ninja was much stronger then him and even Ashur! The two came up together, and got into battle position.
"Thank you for everything Brandon."
The toad nodded, and they both ran at the ninja. the first attack was a stab into the chest from Brandon as the ninja weaved hand signs. Ashur then saw this ninja had been an Uchia, something he hoped this kid wasn't. He the saw the world turn grey around him, and was trapped in a empty world. He was in a completely different area it seemed. Brandon then slapped Ashur down, and ran towards the Uchia.
"You put him under a genjutsu. You piece of crap."
Now it was just the uchia verses the frog.

(2,550)
Cloud Soseiji
Cloud Soseiji
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:39 am
(accidentally posted twice, because I though Ashur had already posted.)
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:24 pm
(double posted because of Cloud doing it :P)

Brandon looked over at the Uchia, and was pissed. This was a fight he might actually get killed in for once! He went for a stab right into the uchia's neck that was then easily avoided by the uchia. The uchia then began to pull in air into his lungs, and that would be the end of him, Brandon thought. He wanted to tell Ashur to get up, but didn't want to reveal he knew Ashur wasn't in a genejutsu anymore. A flame then ignited in Brandon as the uchia breathed out a mass of air. The frog was slammed backwards and got brush burns and bruises all over his body. Now he was pissed, and so was Ashur. The frog used his energy and tried to talk to Ashur, and found out he really had spoke to Ashur! The frog was realizing he just realized his true potential! He then coated himself in deadly toxins over his skin with a smile on his face. Game over for the uchia. Ashur was the next to realize his true potential and got a controlled flame into palm. He figured out how to handle his fire, and anger once again. He knew now the Uchia had no chance.
"Ashur you spit a fireball at him, and then I will sneak up behind him."
The toad said though Ashur's head.
"Oh my gosh that is a cool ability! This is awesome! Can you hear me?"
Ashur began to see how this situation was going to go down with the Uchia. He felt Brandon's skin was coated in some kind of slime, and knew there were more tricks up this frog's sleeve. The two looked at each other and nodded. Ashur breathed in some air, and sadly the Uchia did the same. The two were going to spit out flames at each other, and clash. Ashur would win most likely from his amazing amount of experience handling chakra. As the two clashed Brandon made his way behind the uchia, all while sneaking.
"Ashur, you might need to try harder. Uchia's are known for their skill in chakra and eyes."
Brandon remembered the Uchia already knew he was coming from his dojutsu. The frog then ran his hardest as Ashur kept the uchia at bay. He quickly went to press his hand against the Uchia's chest, but then the Uchia slapped away his arm. This was a fatal mistake. The flames from the Uchia stopped, and he fell right onto his back. The fire from Ashur covered the Uchia in burns, and the battle was very much so done. The two then walked away from Cloud, and got their wounds healed up. They then began to experiment with their new found powers.

"Ashur, we should take down the man in the woods. Together we definitely can beat that guy into next year!"
Ashur smiled, and imagined how the battle would go down. He would start by calling the man's parents and tell them that their son was going to get rekt. He would then go over there, and knock on the door.
"You in there?"
He would say in a granny voice, then he would chop off the fucker's head, and hold it in one hand.

Brandon knew how this really was going to go down. Ashur would kick down the door, and the big monster of a man would swing at them with great strength. The two would then jump back, and Brandon would do his magical touch to knock the man down. Ashur would then bring the man in, and they would be rich!

They both nodded at each other thinking they had the same plan of attack. Ashur and his frog began to walk over to the man in the forest, but Brandon remembered something important.
"What makes this guy so bad Ashur?"
Ashur stopped in his tracks and remembered why.
"So, a long time ago there was a ninja who went... rogue! And this ninja was well known for killing children and the elderly. He used to sneak into Kumogakure every night, and walk the town looking for people after dark and snatch them up. There have been a reported 50 people killed over his reign of terror, but later on a ninja found him and beat the shit out of this man and told the man to never come back. The man was then an idol to all who knew him, and became known as a very good person or something. He might have became Raikage, but that is besides the point. Anyway so now there is a hut deep in the woods that magically appeared, and in this hut is a man the size of a giant and he wishes only to kill those around him! Very few tried to fight him, and not one person made it out alive. This man could very well kill us all if he wanted to, and his strength is matched only by the Raikage."
Brandon gasped and the two nodded.
"All the more reason to fight him Ashur!!"
Ashur nodded, and the two began to walk towards the forest that magically appeared. They saw wild animals everywhere, and thick marshes. This was very out of place for kumogakure. The two then came up with the title for the place.
"Why don't we call it...."
Ashur caught Brandon's eye, and found a perfect name.
"The forest of.."
"Death!"
The two nodded loving this name, but they knew this forest was a trial in itself. Difficult times were ahead including the giant in the forest of death. They looked ahead of them to see the hut, and began to feel blood pumping through their veins as fast as the blood out of Clyde. They were ready for battle, they knew all too well that this could kill them both, and that only made them continue walking. Brandon and Ashur got ready for the battle, and stood at the door happily. Now, the fight was going to begin. The two prepared themselves for the worst, and realized this fight was going to be harder then anything they have faced before. Ashur kicks open the door, and starts to make fire in his lungs. He then spews out the flames into the giant's face as Brandon coated himself again. He then tapped the back of the giant, and left the giant to burn to death.
"We did it!"
Another giant came to the scene.
"Why did you just attack my son like that?!?"
This giant was quicker, and slammed his fist into Ashur's stomach. Ashur fell backwards and began to puke. Brandon then got pissed, and went for a stab right into the Giant's side. This would have left a stab wound in the giant. The Giant jumped up and slammed his foot into Brandon. Brandon went right into the wall, and passed out. Now it was just Ashur and the giant. His size didn't make him any slower, that is for sure. Ashur knew he had to use his flame in order to stop this guy. He took a deep breath, then spit out another stream of chakra that was much larger then the other one. The giant used both of his arms to try to guard himself, and Ashur wasn't going to let up for a second. He then found a combo that would kill the giant for sure. He threw a single kunai through the flames and aimed it right for the giant's neck. This should kill the giant, due to it being unable to see the kunai coming. Ashur realized he was going to need these kinds of tricks for future battles.When the flames cleared up he realized his kunai was 1 foot off. The giant had jumped!
"Fucking kids like you need to be taught a lesson."
The giant ran at Ashur, at incredible speeds, and Ashur knew his life was going to be over if he didn't get angry. He imagined ever single person who did him wrong, and began to cloak himself in flames. He then screamed out, and suddenly the area around him was nothing but fire. He looked at the giant, and quickly spit out a stream of fire right into the Giant's face except this time it burned badly. Ashur then threw four shuriken and four kunai at the giant in the stream of fire, and knew this wasn't enough. He then shot out 10 feathers that were razor sharp into the giant. The giant fell over and burned alive on the ground. All Ashur could see was his charred body with most of his weapons stuck into him. Ashur readied himself for another giant, but remembered Brandon was inside the house and his face went pale. He looked over at hut, and ran in at full speed. His entire body was completely on fire from head to toe, but he was able to control it still! He grabbed his weapons, and Brandon then ran out of the hut as it collapsed. He then looked behind him to see the giant stand back up, and wiping off the flames. The roof of the house was brushed off of him, and he gave Ashur a death stare.
"You magic users are all the same. Why don't I show you what an S Rank jutsu looks like."
Ashur went pale, and returned Brandon to his pokeball. The flames all died off, and Ashur glared at the giant. He was ready to rip the giant to shreds. The giant began to sprout many tiny arms that seemed to be from people he killed. He then began to weave hand signs faster then Ashur had ever seen. This would kill him if he didn't give it all he got. He released Brandon, and simply told him to do the move. Brandon's face looked shocked.
"You mean do that? Why would I ever want to do something that stupid? You can't be serious Ashur. This is suicide like Clyde!"
Ashur snickered, and ran at the giant with a single kunai. Brandon ran as well with his claws ready.
"Your fucking dead! You won't harm another ninja again!"
The giant began to make the earth around them curl up, and they knew one false move now would be the end of them.
"Ashur first phase!"
Ashur nodded, and grabbed Brandon by the legs. He then began to twist around in a circle, then threw Brandon at the fastest speed he could! He then took a deep breath and blew a strong gust of air at Brandon's feet. This caused Brandon to go even faster. This still wasn't enough for the attack that was aimed at the Giant's neck, Brandon held out his arms in front of him and got his horn ready. He then releases a special blend of chemicals into his blood stream, and makes his horns and spike much sharper. This caused him to be much stronger, and the giant was about to finish. Ashur was going to be crushed in a ball of earth any second! Brandon then slammed into the giant's neck, and decapitated the giant. He then fell from the giant into his pokeball. He had used up all his energy! Ashur watched as the walls of earth stopped, and fell back down. The forest around the hut died all at once, and the earth returned to normal. All that was left was Ashur struggling to stand, and a burning hut. He really did it! He killed the giant with Brandon and won the fight. He would have died if Brandon wasn't there to finish this guy! The two were immensely beaten up and both passed out on the ground. Ashur took notice to how he had finally figured out how to use fire and even a jutsu! The two would later wake up, and train even harder for the future. Their new found powers would ward off anymore attacks and their strength was now half a Chuunin each. They did it though! They conquered a missing ninja who lived outside the village. They defeated the giant who wanted to break Ashur into the earth and then smash Brandon. All Ashur could think of before he passed out was how proud his parents would have been.

(4,600 word total)
Leave thread, Training complete.
Fire release and Fire Stream trained.
+23 stat points for Ashur and Brandon.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:47 pm

You receive 20 stats for 4k words, not 23. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum