Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5000

Rocky Places (Private, NK, Solo) Empty Rocky Places (Private, NK, Solo)

Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:57 pm
Ashur walked around Kumogakure in cargo shorts and a t-shirt. The little thirteen year old boy probably should have been, you know, with a family having fun, but Ashur has always been different then the other kids. Hell he was even the youngest Genin he knew. He had a clan, which he had already researched when he went through a phase were he wanted to know everything about himself, that he might work on someday. Hell why doesn't he got work on getting wings today?
"But, Ashur isn't that metagaming?"
He looked over to see a little boy hiding in a bush disguise looking at him. Ashur sighed, and then slammed his fist into his hand. "I got it! I will just act like I don't know!" The boy ran down the street and began to fake his amnesia. "Maybe for some reason I am so narcissistic that I think I am an angel!" Ashur hammered down a few wooden boards on the fourth wall behind him in order to repair it, then began to tear off his shirt running down the street. He then sprouted horrifically deformed wings as he jumped, and fell flat on his face while retracting the wings. "Darn it!"

A few hours of trying again and again later, Ashur was finally able to form his wings perfectly. He was just very bad at flying. He then began to walk around the street in nothing but shorts and a ripped t shit in hand. He had a few brush burns, but that was about it. His headband still shown beautifully around his forehead.

[267 Word Total]
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Rocky Places (Private, NK, Solo) Empty Re: Rocky Places (Private, NK, Solo)

Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:57 pm
"Go Brandon!"
Ashur pressed the button on his pokeball and released Brandon.
"Toxi.. Brandon."
The frog quickly corrected himself, and Ashur got ready to do some hardcore wing training.
"Brandon, I am going to try to get my wings to their max potential today!"
Brandon looked over shocked, and realized he was going to be bored out of his mind. It was going to be a long day for the frog, and he knew he would at least get enjoyment at watching Ashur mess around with wings. Ashur took off his hand band and stored it away. He then got on his flak jacket and put on his goggles over his blonde wig. He had the flames in his eyes that Brandon knew all too well.
"Don't kill yourself or do anything Clyde-ish."
Ashur nodded, and snicked at the remark.
"I won't!"
Ashur then made his wings and tried to fly in place. To his surprise he flew pretty decently, except it was a lot of new muscles he wasn't working before. He was only able to hold it for a good thirty seconds of strain then landed back on the ground. Brandon got out some popcorn and a lawn chair to watch Ashur fail repea... achive greatness.
"You can do it Ashur, do it again!"
Ashur jumped up and sprouted his wings. He was able to hold it for a minute, and seemed to be getting it down. He landed once again, and saw Brandon stuffing his face with popcorn.
"You are going to train as well you lazy ass."
Brandon sighed, and got out of his lawn chair. He then practiced doing push ups and sit ups in the background then ran a few laps around the village. Ashur would have it down before Brandon knew it, then he would laugh in Brandon's face.
"Thanks Brandon. I don't ever want to surpass you too far."
The frog smiled, and worked faster. Ashur jumped up again, and this time was able to fly for 5 minutes straight. He felt like he got it down now, and he went through a bunch of tries then make it for an hour!
"Now it is time to go for height."
Ashur jumped up, and patted his wings down with tremendous force. He got enough lift to fly the height of a second story house, then flew down at an angle.
"Damn it!"
He felt the strain on his wings was too much, and knew he was needing a break. He laid down and went to sleep quickly.

"Ashur, Ashur?"
Brandon leaned over Ashur as he woke up.
"Huh?"
The frog shook Ashur violently.
"Wake up!"
Ashur opened his eyes, and got up. His shoulder blades were sore from flying, but he was able to fly some more! He jumped up, and tried his hardest. He was able to fly up the height of a five story building, then continued to fly around from there. He really got the hang of it. His bloodline expected only the best, and to go big or become a failure. Looks like Ashur wasn't going to fail as he always knew.
"Ashur! Holy shit! You are flying!"
Ashur flew backwards, and forwards. He flew like he had been flying for years! He felt like he had just achieved a mastery of flight itself!
"Ashur, try to attack this dummy using flying attacks!"
Ashur looked down to see a dummy put up by Brandon. He then threw a kunai that went right through the dummy's eye. He had his throwing down at least. He then went head first towards the dummy, and used the power of gravity to speed him up. He was like a missile, and quickly looped back up. He then let go of his wings, and fell right on top of the dummy. The dummy was smashed completely, and Ashur smiled.
"Impressive. Try to carry me and fly now. I always wondered what it would be like."
"Sure thing, Brandon."
Ashur smiled at his new found power, and grabbed Brandon by the shoulders. He then tried hard and made enough lift for the both of them. The two were then carried way up above Kumogakure. Ashur looked over at the town, then back at Brandon. The view was amazing and the two stared in awe. Ashur then came up with a funny joke, and threw Brandon forward.
"WHAT THE FUCK? ASHUR HELP ME! THIS ISN'T FUNNY."
Ashur shrugged, and then flew down and caught the toad before he hit the ground. Brandon was covered in sweat, and still was horrified. Ashur laughed and took a picture of Brandon's face.
"Hey delete that!"
Ashur smiled more so.
"You should have seen your face! It was priceless. That was the oldest trick in the book Brandon!"
The frog sighed, and then was released by Ashur as they were only a feet above the ground. The two brushed off dirt from their clothing as they both laughed hard.
"I wish we could do this all the time."
Ashur nodded, and suddenly looked shocked.
"What if I grew out my wings permantly. Why don't I make my wings?!"
The frog looked over shocked at the thought of it. He would have never expected that to even be possible, but Ashur learned these kind of things from his parents. Information he needed to know to progress any further.
"I need to visit an old friend to learn how to grow my wings out. There is this man in the mountains who knows exactly how to do this!"
Brandon's eyes widened.
"No, you don't mean... I'm joking, I have no idea what you are talking about."
The two laughed, and Ashur gave Brandon a pat on the back for that joke. Ashur then began to fly up and do a bunch of tricks when a Genin aimed a rocket launcher towards Ashur on the ground.
"The fuck? How did you even get a rocket launcher? We are ninjas, not G.I. Joes!"
Ashur let out a heavy sigh, then threw four shuriken at the Genin. One hit the rocket, and the other were dodged. Ashur then dived down to the ground towards the kid to body slam this kid to hell. He fell through the smoke like a rocket, and the speed was much too fast for the Genin to even be able to dodge! The Genin was slammed into by Ashur, then dragged across the ground causing major brush burns. Ashur then grabbed the Genin's ankles and flew up past the highest point of kumogakure.
"Please don't try to do that again. I hate when people interrupt my happiness. I will not kill you, but if you dare try to kill me again you will regret ever messing with me. Understand?"
The Genin looked down at the ground and began to scream.
"Please let me down!"
Ashur was tempted to repeat the same joke, but instead dropped the kid down softly to the ground. He then grabbed his weapons, and put Brandon back into his pokeball. The kid looked over as Ashur flew away while putting his goggles over his eyes. These goggles were perfect for flight! Brandon was inside the pokeball in his own realm. He was in a place that had a top of the line gym, amazingly comfortable bed, and even a couple of dummies. The food Brandon ate was only 5 stars and tasted so good he usually spent an hour savoring it. The frog definitely got used to being inside the ball, and enjoyed his alone time.

(1,262/1,529)
Goal: 4,500 words!!!!
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:20 pm
Ashur eventually made it to the location of the man he was looking for. His uncle, the only person who ever cared for him in his family. He was going to sprout his wings like his uncle, and go onto actually learning jutsu for once! Ashur flew into his uncle's cave in the mountain, and put his goggles back over his wig.
"Hey, Kevin? Teach me how to grow my wings out permanently!"
Inside the cave was a bachelor pad his uncle lived in. He wondered why he never had just lived with his uncle. A man on the coach stands up with greasy hair, bad b.o., and in boxers only.
"Ey, Who's there?"
Ashur suspected a bad hangover. Man his uncle really went down the deep end. Now he knew why he never wanted to stay with his uncle!
"It's me, Ashur. I wanted you to teach me how to grow out my wings permanently like yours, so I can fly whenever I want."
Ashur kept his wings out as his uncle looked at them closely. He then retracted them back into his back.
"You just need to use feathers and chakra to form them. First make a model of what your wings look like, then slowly form them on your back. You can do it! I believe in you or some shit."
Ashur nodded, and noticed the man was still slurring his words, and had trouble standing. Ashur then got to work at building his wings. He got out some feathers and glue, and began to make an exact replica of how his wings look like. He then made sure every detail was perfect on the model. The drunk uncle didn't take much notice to Ashur, but the boy was used to it. He then released a shit ton of feathers all over the floor from his hair, and began to form his wings. The process was immensely slow, and Ashur released Brandon as he concentrated.
"Brandon! Wait why the fuck did I say my own name?"
Ashur laughed.
"I have no idea. You do it every time you come out of the pokeball."
Brandon blushed, and felt worst then Clyde.
"Why did you call for me anyway?"
Ashur shrugged.
"I thought you would want some fresh air, and some sun in a cave with stale air and no sunshine."
The frog looked over annoyed, and the two began to become bored. Ashur was slowly putting every feather in place, and this was the most time consuming thing he had ever done! He hated this.
"Why does this take so long! Ugh, I am going to be here all day!"
Brandon laughed, and nodded.
"Luckily you only have to do it once."
Ashur smiled, and agreed. This was going to be way easier then he thought. Just then he lost concentration, and all his feathers fell back down.
"FUCK! Now I have to start all over again."
Brandon laughed hard at Ashur's struggle, and pulled out a book.
"No! Please talk to me! I hate standing and staring at the wall while thinking about an imagining every feather fall into place!"
Brandon got on headphones and began to jam to music, as Ashur's feathers fell back down again. He then got out a stool, and actually began to knit as he made his wings. His uncle was watching football, and began to smoke a cigarette that smelled cheap and dirty. He had probably bulk bought a bunch of cheap ones and stored them away. The place was taken care of for a very long time it seemed. He decided to pass the time by making his feathers into hands, and began to knit with the feather hands. He found this immensely amusing, and began to laugh very hard. Brandon pulled out his pokeball, and went back into is ball for more training. Ashur was now left to pass the time by kniting blanket that had Clyde's dead body on it and big letters saying "I get self rekt." The dead body was identical to the one described in the newspapers Ashur read.
"Hey, Ashur can you grab me a beer?"
Ashur glared at his uncle.
"Hell no!"
Ashur then came up with a brilliant idea. He took off his wig, and released a bunch of feathers on the floor. He then made another feather hand, and grabbed a beer out of the fridge. He just barely kept his concentration on knitting and making his wings while he did this. He then handed the beer to his uncle, and his uncle drank it all in one big chug. What a low life Ashur thought. He remembered when his uncle used to be useful and a much better person! He used to go out with his uncle for dinner, and have a fantastic time talking about his adventures. Now his uncle was a slob who paid no rent for living in a cave. The tv signal was borrowed from a shack nearby, and so was the electric, hell everything was stolen. He was freeloading his entire house! Ashur got so mad his feathers all flew back down, and his wings were going to have be made once again.
"Ugh, Fuck. Isn't there an easier way to do this?"
The uncle sat up and remembered something, then forgot it.
"I think, but I forget."
Ashur rolled his eyes. He really wanted a random npc Genin to beat the shit out of. That would cheer up his mood greatly. He hated how he always got bullied by the others all day. It was so annoying to deal with on a daily basis, but he became much stronger by beating the shit out of those fuckers. He calmed himself down again, and decided he was cursing too much.
"Hey, Kevin? Ever though of maybe getting a job?"
Kevin rolled his eyes, and Ashur glared.
"You sound like your fucking mother. Did you come here just to be an asshole?"
Ashur was going argue back, but decided he was going to be honest.
"Probably."
The uncle sighed, and began to watch an old tap of the Chuunin exams he was in. He was living in the past when he used to be useful as a ninja. Now he is just an overweight slob who really needed to get out of the house sometime. That smell was something Ashur still thought about. It wasn't something you could get used to, and his wings fell back off when he was almost halfway. He hated this so bad. He hated this so immensely.
"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ISN'T THERE AN EASIER WAY TO DO THIS?"
The uncle suddenly remembered.
"Make your wings on the coach first, then it will be much easier to make them on your back, or just do the most dangerous way of getting your wings and jump off the cliff with a bunch of feathers around you."
Ashur thought about it for a bit, and decided he was going to form them on the coach, and then realized he had used too much chakra. He passed out onto the coach, and inhaled unspeakable scents as he slept.

"Ashur!"
Ashur was being shook.
"Ashur for the love of fucking god. Get up and get back to training so you can leave."
His uncle was once again drunk, and Ashur sighed getting up. He whipped slobber from his cheek, and began to release a bunch of feathers. He built his pair on the coach as knitting the blanket as well. He concentrated on the placement of each feather, and eventually he had made a perfect pair. He then practiced making them flap around, and realized he could release bursts of wind from the feathers.
"I did it! For fucks sake I did it."
The feathers fell in a ran shower over Ashur. He jumped up, and down, and his uncle never noticed. He then finished his blanket, and put it around himself for warmth, then took it off. He also took off his flak jacket, shirt, wig, and goggles. He then sat on the stool working on his wings. The process was a long one, and he used every ounce of thought he had left. He was immensely exhausted and just was so done. He wanted this to all be over with! He hated every second he had to make his wings. He then got so frustrated his feathers fell down again. He went through another couple of attempts until he became so frustrated and exhausted, that he just wanted to quit on the spot.
"Ashur, I know you want to quit, but you can do it! I believe you can do anything you set you mind to. Just look at me, and see how much potential our clan has."
Ashur began to laugh thinking his uncle was being sarcastic, but realized his uncle was dead serious and shut up. He then felt very awkward as his uncle gave him an odd look as if he had just killed him.
"I am not joking. I am being dead serious. I look like a low life slob who lost all his power, but you don't see the amount of training I spent just like you. It took me a year of constant work to make my wings and by the first two months I was at the point you were at. You actually surprised me Ashur. I hate how you get all the benefits though. Why can't I be as quick of a learner as you? Why couldn't I have killed out parents like you?"
Ashur glared.
"I take no pride in killing them. I was younger and more of an idiot. I will regret every second I live without them. They may have wronged me, but I, Ashur Shiroi, will never take another innocent life. I will fight for what is right and only do what is right. I will not hold back in battles, and always make sure death will be justified unlike my parents. There is something about fighting with honor you never taught me. I had to learn with the death of my parents. There goes my childhood right? There goes your life? Why the hell don't you get off your feet, stay away from alcohol, and maybe go back to training. Who gives a flying fuck if you can't learn as fast. The strength you showed me inspired me to go farther then I have gone before. If you dare quit, then where will I be? What will happen to me? My inspiration would suddenly be dust!"
The uncle looked at Ashur completely shocked the boy actually was able to be human. His uncle had no idea what to say next except for wow. Ashur soften a bit, and watched as the uncle spread his wings out.
"You are right Ashur. I can't give up now! You are going to fight me right now, and I will show you who has the strength here!"
Ashur nodded, and released his wings he was working on. The feathers flew to the floor, and he got ready to fight.
"No holding back old man. You better swear you would fight me with your full strength. I will not hold back for you uncle, and I hope you do the same."
The two glared at each other.
"Ashur, you better come at me with everything you got. I am not holding back even the slightest and you can very easily get a broken bone from my attacks."
His uncle pulled out a sword, and got into position. Ashur grabbed his handle knowing what happens when he pulls out his sword. He was ready for this more then any other fight he had before. This fight was going to be one of legends. A alcoholic low life vs a 13 year old ninja with no jutsu but the academy jutsu. Such legendary. Much power. The two knew this wasn't to the death though, so at least they had that.

(2,005/3,534)
Goal: 4,500 words! 966 more words to go!!
Kyo
Kyo
Citizen

Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:11 pm
Ashur and his uncle ran at each other, and swung their swords at each other. His uncle's sword was far weaker to his own, and when their sword's met, Ashur's sword went right through the blade with ease, then cut across his uncle's chest. Ashur saw this advantage and knew his uncle might be doing some wind or water style jutsu. He knew his uncle would be pissed at him for cutting his sword in half, and boy was his uncle mad.
"You fucking bitch."
His uncle pushed Ashur backwards, then began to weave hand signs. Ashur looked around for water, and found none. He could easily handle a wind attack! This was going to be child's play.
"Ninja Art: Whelming Wave!"
Ashur looked over horrified as water and feathers began to form a wave that took up the entire space! He was a goner! This was a C rank jutsu he wasn't going to be able to handle. He puts on his flak jacket, and goggles and gets ready. He then presses the button on his pokeball, and Brandon is released.
"Bran.. What the fuck is your uncle doing?!"
Ashur simply screamed at Brandon, and Brandon rolled his eyes. He grabbed Ashur, and got behind the coach. This would prevent the impact slightly and get rid of the sharp feathers coming at them. The wave hit hard, and the coach was pushed heavily backwards. The two were hit, and Brandon still held his grasp. He then swam through the water as Ashur held his breath. He then made it to the uncle, and stabbed the uncle in the stomach. The water suddenly subsided and Kevin fell down. Ashur then caught his breath, and returned Brandon.
"You forgot about Brandon! You also are unable to move during that jutsu. You are losing this battle, Kevin!"
His uncle glared at him, and saw there was still water at their feet. He was going to kill Ashur, and be done with it. His uncle weaved hand signs and made five clones. Ashur's eyes widened. He knew he had lost.
"You will kill me with that jutsu!"
His clones began to weave hand signs very quickly in a circle as the water was concentrated and lifted into two cylinders. The hands of the clones and his uncle were covered in a green aura. He was going to preform his strongest jutsu already! Ashur wouldn't dare let his uncle do this to him. He ran forward, and got out his sword again. He slashed down the clones, and left a gash on his uncle's stomach again. He then looked behind him to see the clones again, forming the attack. He was too late. He was under a genjutsu for sure. He then got out his pokeball, and released Brandon. He was actually going to live.
"Toxicroak! Oh shit this is your uncle's twin dragon jutsu! He probably has you under a genjutsu, but not me. He is already too far into the jutsu to stop to put me in one!"
The frog ran in the opposite direction towards the corner of the room, and began to slash at the air. Ashur watched as he saw his uncle still charging up the jutsu in front of him. He knew it was fake, but it was creepy how well it was performed in a genjutsu. Ashur suddenly snapped out of it to see Brandon with his spike through his uncle's side. The clones were gone as well. His uncle ran back to the back of the room, and looked back at them in a rage.
"This battle is over. Fuck you guys. You were just winning because it was one on two, but now you will have to leave!"
Ashur smiled, and ran over to his uncle with his sword drawn. His uncle quickly weaved hand signs and took a deep breath.
"Return me!"
Ashur nodded, and pressed the button on his pokeball. The pokemon went back, and Ashur went to stab his uncle in the chest. Once he thrusted his sword his uncle blew him back with a strong wind, and Ashur smiled. His sword had made it an inch into uncle's chest. His uncle fell backwards and held his bleeding chest.
"Fucking kid."
Ashur flew back out of the mountain, and looked at his uncle giving him the finger. He smiled, and began to fell head first towards the ground that was 7,500 meters below him. It looked like the end of him. He had no way to save himself, but then he remembered. He pulled out a Red Bull he got from his Uncle's fridge and opened it up. He then chugged it down with his eyes closed, and as he fell, feathers flew out from his hair and became infused by him. He felt the power of the energy drink working with his bloodline, and the feathers came together and formed his wings. He then caught himself, and realized he had done it. He had made his wings! And from then on, Ashur knew that Red Bull really did give you wings. He flew back up to his uncles cave, and bitch slapped his uncle then took his weapons back and his Clyde blanket. He then flew out with his new found wings, and spent the rest of the day flying around in awe. Flying was something so deep and emotional to him. The feeling was more beautiful then anyone ever expected. He felt the pride of the clan going through him as he flew around, then back to Kumogakure. The pride in every flap of his wings, the freedom of the skies, the escape of it all! He adored flying around, and felt as if his long path was now soaring to new, dangerous heights (literally!) Now Ashur looks down at the town with his wings fluttering at their full potential. He had done it, he finally broke the age gap. He bested his uncle in a fight an even became much, much stronger then he was before. The road ahead was filled with great possibility for greatness! He was going to honor his clan to the fullest, and make his parents proud from the heavens. Hell, he will even sore to the heavens. He now knows the power of red bull, and had gotten his wings! He was going to be the angel of Kumogakure!

(1,066/4,600)
Training complete. Flight gained (1,500 words), Torikami Shinka gained!(3,000 words)
+23 stats for both Ashur and Brandon!
Finally done!!!
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum