Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Monkey See, Monkey Do (io,nk Mako) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monkey See, Monkey Do (io,nk Mako)

Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:26 am
Ling was completely okay with the groping because she was an innocent soul. however Hiru was not. He was such a protective Monkey. He'd pick the little perv up by his armpits and drop him off of Coco saving her from further monkey molestation. Ling Chided her friend. "You've really got to learn to share Hiru." The monkey just chirped away in frustration.

"Oh yeah I've had lots and lots and lots of intresting missions. I'm like the marco polo of missions by now. Well I guess not really missions just marco polo, I did walk a long long way to get here. Oh yeah, I'm a genin. But i'm a super strong one, so watch out! But yeah, we had this mission where I had to go track down a bunch of ninja who stole something, but I had to carry a team mate on my back the entire time so I was really tired! Then there was one where I had to track down a art thief! Then I patrolled the wall. Yup three missions so far! What about you? What rank are you? Are you a genin? No your the hokage! Just like Hiruzen, oh eem gee I'm soooo fortunate to meet you. No Wait a second. Jason is the hokage. You know you really shouldn't just go around saying that you're the hokage when you aren't. People might be mad at you. So any good missions on your part."
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Monkey See, Monkey Do (io,nk Mako) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monkey See, Monkey Do (io,nk Mako)

Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:07 pm
after being pulled off of his newly found friend Sushma was not pleased.  The little red monkey hit the ground and furrowed his brows and stepped up to Hiru looking him directly in the eyes as he began speaking frantically in the monkey language, with what Mako could only assume were curse words and obscenities byt the look on Hiru's face.  Being that Mako had no idea whether Ligqi could understand the filth spewing forth from Sushma's mouth he quickly grabbed from in front of Hiru and forcing him to stay on his shoulders, telling him that if he stops he will give him all the smokes he wants.  Sushma did not act very fond of that idea but he reluctantly took it when Mako added "Take the deal or you're going home."  At which point he began acting as the most well behaved monkey that had ever been seen.  H sat politely on Makos shoulder closest to Lingqi.

Lingqi began ranting so quickly that Mako could not keep up, with her mouth seemingly wandering to different locations of her own mind.  Mako had no time to respond to any question he finally resigned himself to just listen and wait until she was done.  They made their way to a frozen treat shop where they could pick up treats that everyone in the group might've wanted.  As the monkey girl continued her rant Mako walked up to the shop window ordering 2 cold bananas and 2 banana shakes,  while standing there waiting for the order Lingqi seemed to dance and shake while she talked like a hyperactive kid.  It seemed the rant wouldn't stop then Mako received the food and paid for it handing Hiru a cold banana and a shake to Lingqi.  Mako found his chance to respond.

"I just finished a C rank mission with my captain and i've done a few lower ranked missions in my time, but nothing too serious or overly exciting," he responded then took a sip of his shake and a puff of his cigarette, and Sushma appeared to do exactly the same almost in unison to the point where anyone watching would have no choice but to turn their head in confusion.  " I have had some intense training and learned a lot of cool jutsu over the last few weeks."  "Oh and I visited the Summoning Monkey home realm of Naya and met His uncle."  Mako said pointing at Sushma.  Sushma responded with confusion seemingly unaware that that had happened. As they had a silent convo between the two for a moment then went back to their food and cigarettes.

CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:49 pm
Hiru beamed in triumph. He was clearly the superior monkey in this situation, and had won the day. Hurrah for Hiru master money, and king of the universe. He sat on Ling's head for the rest of the journey, enjoying the monopoly she had upon the view. He was very much looking forward to getting him a banana split. Not nearly as much as Ling was, but no one was as excited as ling for just about anything, so that wasn't saying a while lot. 

As they waited for the ice cream ling was indeed like a little girl bursting with excitement. If she had a skirt it would totally be lifted over her head right now. But alas she wore skirts. No fan service for Mako!

When they finally got their ice cream Ling dug into it like a women possessed. Eating the whole thing up in a few short minutes. She wasn't too sure that you could smoke in the middle of a ice cream shot, but she didn't know how the barbarians of the leaf village did things. back home they has something called health codes. Then again they were bringing monkeys into a food store so it's not like she had any high ground to stand on.

She nodded her head and looked totally enthralled as Mako told her about his mission and the realm of the monkey summons. That sounded pretty cool. "That's sounds pretty cool." She tapped a ice cream covered spoon her her chin and pondered for a bit. "I think learning summons could be a lot of fun, but I don't know. More friends is always nice, but I think Hiru would get jealous!" She giggled and turned her head to her monkey companion. "He's a jealous monkey. Besides I think I've got to focus on getting to Chuunin before I do anyting else. There is a whole bunch of moves I want to learn before I do anything else. But one of my team mates became a missing ninja! Can you believe that? So now I can't even take the team exam. I suppose I could go hunt Jun down and try to get a rank up that way? Oh I don't know! What do you think? Oh eem gee. You could totally help me hunt Jun down. Then we could kill her and rank up! Awesome! I'll get the whole village in on it, and we'll all kill her. Then the entire village can rank up! Even jason! Oh eem gee I'm a genius." she didn't seem to show any sings of sadness that she'd lost one of her best friends in the village. Ling was a weirdo.

(Sorry had to hurry to work!)
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:00 am
Mako also listened to Linqi's story and became deeply disheartened when she told him about Jun a deserter of the Hidden leaf.  Also an ex team member, but he was even more sad by the fact that Lingqi seemed entirely unphased by it. SHe talked so casually and as he read her emotions with his ever constant Haki ability he could tell she seemed a little disappointed but not completely saddened.  He did not want to push the subject however and chocked it up to a great deal of emotional resilience, at least thats what he hoped, 

Mako was enjoying himself nonetheless and said "I'm really sorry about your friend Jun, that must be hard.  I have a team now, though i haven't had one in a long time,  I am allied with a Senju and an Uchiha,  Ryugia and Zennal.  Many people joke about how its a combination of the three biggest clans in Konoha.  Zennal is a slow learner he hasn't been able to channel his wood release, but Ryugia is a master of genjutsu and a very formidable rival." Mako smiled a big disarming childish smile and smoke blew out through his teeth, "But i shouldnt pick on Zen for his wood release since i still don't have Ash release."

"I notice you're a a genjutsu user? I wonder if you're moon genjutsu would compare to Ryugia's Tsukoyumi?"  MAko asked more to himself than to Ling, as his mind wandered all over.  He needed to learn the Gen release ability with all of these spectacular Genjutsu users around.  Then took a puff of his cigarett and laying his arms out around two other chairs and laying his head back and sighing.

"So Ling. got a boyfriend?" he asked slyly with his head still laid back, the question surprising everyone making Sushma and Hiru halt their very intense banana duel in which Hiru was winning slightly by trying to finish the banana before Sushma could get to it.

CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:52 pm
Ling just shrugged when Mako mentioned Jun. "It happens. I can't blame her or anything. I totally just left my village out of the blue one day so I could go on a journey so I wouldn't be very cool if I didn't understand someone else doing it. She probably had things that she wanted to do and just got up and did it, and that's cool. I think people should do what they want to do when they want to do it. Like Monkeys. However I want Chuunin and beating a Missing nin is a pretty good way to get that!

She listened with great interest when Mako described his team. They all sounded awesome! Except for Zen who refused to teach Ling Wood release despite asking so nicely. He sucked! He was a big fat ugly stinky meanie! "Sounds like a cool group! I must be a super slacker because everyone who was a genin when I joined the village are like jounin now! Or hokage. Life is wonky."

Did he just challenge Ling's Moon Jutsu? Did he dare? Did he dare! "Of course it would!" She announced jumping onto the table. "He'd see my moon and be all like. 'aaaah oh no ling, why are you so awesome? You totally kick butt, I wish you were my girlfriend.' And I'd be like, pffft baby I know." She fell back down on her chair, passion rushing off of her. "And I'm not even that good at Genjutsu."

then when Mako asked her about having a boy friend she shook her head. "Pffft no." she said it matter of factly. "Who'd want to date someone like me?" Ling was a freak of nature and she had no illusions about that. Besides she couldn't really feel the full range of emotions necessary to have a fulfilling relationship. She supposed that if a person wanted a girlfriend who was more like a loving puppy than anything else, she'd be a good girlfriend then. But she'd been working on that. The more of her Clan's jutsu that she learned the more she was able to feel emotions other than happiness.

she just let that last statement hang in the air. The tone wasn't really that of self deprecation, but the words certainly were.
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:38 pm
Mako smiled standing up after finishing his shake.  He had his head back looking at the wall not watching Lingqi just so he could avoid awkward eye contact following his last question.  She really was interesting.  Mako enjoyed studying people a great deal and enjoyed seeing their quirks, but he knew the only way to see a persons true side was to make them uncomfortable and ask them questions that might put them on the defensive.  After he stood he brushed off his shirt revealing his toned muscles,  Then put his arms behind his head and said "Well, I guess you're impossible, its more like trying to read a monkey," as he walked towards the door of the parlor.  He watched Ling's reaction to that statement waiting for any signs of anything occuring within her banana filled mind. That was a no.  "C'mon Sushma we gotta go tell the nice lady goodbye,"  Sushma stopped his all out brawl with Hiru and ran over giving Lingqi the biggest most loving Monkey hug she had ever received,  "Don't treat me like a child you little twerp you know how much older than you I am?" He said just before the hug.  As he wrapped his arms and legs and tail around Ling.  His normally grey cheeks went flush red and he, for a moment, was the happiest pervy monkey in the history of anything ever. 

Mako kept walking and stepped out the door, and looked back as he was reaching to light another cigarette he said "It was nice meeting you Miss Rentai, if you ever need help just let me know.  My address isnt too hard to find.  I wont runoff on you like your other friends.  Konoha is my home and I will defend it with my life."  He lit his newest cigarette and took a drag as he started walking down the street.  He knew Sushma wouldnt be there long once Hiru got ahold of him.  The clashing from the parlor was loud and he could hear the screams from the monkeys tussling as he walked further down the street.  He felt Sushma climb up his back and when he looked Mako saw Hiru pumping his fist in the air angrily and Sushma giving Hiru the finger from his shoulder.

They continued to walk off into the forest and out of sight, and Sushma said, "We need to hang out with her more often!" which made Mako chuckle. He may not want to hang out with her as much as Sushma but he was glad he found a new friend. 
{exit}
431 TWC 3099 Claming 15 stats and the remaining 2000 for ash release. so 4000/4000 ash release, didnt really train anything else.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:01 pm

Approved @ Mako <3
Lingqi Rentei
Lingqi Rentei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 350

Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:33 pm
Ling didn't hear anything that Mako had said because she was back in the kitchen checking things out and sneaking ice cream into her mouth when she could. By the time she'd left the kitchen she'd forgotten Mako had even been there in the first place. Womp womp.

(TWC 2373)
Claiming 11 stats
and putting the words towards mastering Diana.
exit
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:52 pm

Approved <3
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen

Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:59 am
sorry to be a pain aki but i have to change my claim.  only needing 2000 for my ash element.  so it wouldve been completed already.  im putting the 2000 from this toward ash release jutsu, and 1000 towrd sword mastery since i did do sword stuff.  should i find the one where i completed ash and post on it or just call ash complete here too?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum