Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Complicated matters [P] Empty Complicated matters [P]

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:34 pm
Walking in the the Hokages chambers Tatsuay evaluates the changes that the village had gone through. Kasai was gone and Konoha had a good leader. Tasty was the main kandidate for the possition but things change and with his best friend being a possible enemy to the shinobi world Tatsuay may have to spend much time away from his village. Never the less he walks into the chambers and rest his eyes upon an old friend. 

"Well well long time no see, man of trees."  Tatsuya says with a smile.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Complicated matters [P] Empty Re: Complicated matters [P]

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:40 pm
"Well well long time no see, man of trees."

Jason couldn't believe his eyes. Standing in front of him was his old friend and teammate. Tatsuya Nara. It had been some time since Jason had last seen his friend. Was it a coincidence that he showed up now just when Jason was thinking of sending someone for him? Probably. Jason couldn't help but smiling at the sight of his old teammate. 

"Tatsuya! It really has been too long. I was just thinking of sending someone to find you. How have you been? Please, sit." Jason would say to Tatsuya. He had a lot to discuss with him but for now he just wanted to talk with Tatsuya and be sure he was ok. Jason hadn't heard from Kasai in some time now and he wanted to ask about that as well.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 pm
Placing his staff across his lap wile taking his seat Tatsuya engages in conversation. 

"Life has been strange latley it has felt as thought I have dipped in and out of reality making it seem like time has passed very quickly." Taking a pause "But I am happy and happy to see you seated as Hokage." 
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:54 pm
Jason was glad that nothing had changed with his friend. That was good. He hated to move on to less happy things from here so he figured he would give Tatsuya some good news first. "I'm glad to hear that. I'm actually glad that you're here. I wanted to let you know that i'm promoting you to Jounin. It seems only fitting since I'm now Hokage. I wanted to do the same with Kasai but i haven't been able to get in touch with him recently. Have you talked to him?"
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 pm
Tatsuay smiles with the mention of the promotion but the smile soon leaves his face when the mention of Kasai is brought up. 

"I thank you for the promotion it means a lot but now on the topic of Kasai...I know that he has left our village. A wile back he approached me with the idea of creating a common enemy. He wanted to give Konoha a common goal which would in turn make it stronger. I disagreed with this but to the best of my knowledge Kasai has gone ahead with this plan."  

Fortunately Kasai had not be catagorized as missing which would make the matters worse but Tatsuay was afraid that the curse that lived within Kasai for so long grown to the next level.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:10 pm
So Kasai had left Konoha in order to make Konoha turn on him? That was what Jason had understood from Tatsuya's words. Jason wondered why Kasai would do such a thing. He couldn't understand it. Jason would voice these very thoughts to Tatsuya.

"What do you mean? Where has he gone and why would he do such a thing? I know there's been some unrest in the village lately but nothing to bring on such an idea. It doesn't make sense to me."

Jason was hoping to get some answers. This news was not something he was happy to hear. In fact it somewhat caught him off guard. Jason had not been expecting to find out that his friend had left to turn himself into a martyr. This would not do.
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:19 pm
It hurt Tatsuay to tell this news to Jason and it hurt even more to accept it to be true. 

"The last time I saw him this was his plan." Now trying to make the situation look a little lighter he says. "Fortunately he would never actually hurt any members of Konoha and would probably protect us over attacking us if an external force came to attack. However the world is scary and who knows is Kasai will keep his mind under his own control."

Even thought Tatsuay would always trust Kasai he had to put his feelings aside and start thinking about the well being of the village.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:24 pm
This news was certainly unsettling. To have Kasai go through with his plan was not something Jason wanted at all. An idea formed in his mind. Tatsuya had gone through much with Kasai. If anyone could talk Kasai out of this it would be him. And if not..Well that would be dealt with when the time came. Jason hated to do this to his friend but at this point he didn't see any other plausible options.

"This is unsettling to hear. Though I am glad to know you still have such faith in our friend. I would hate to see something happen to him. Who else knows of Kasai's plan?" 

What Jason was planning hinged on the answer to this question. If Kasai had gotten himself involved with any unsightful parties it wouldn't do to have the information Tatsuya just shared with Jason out in the open.

Last edited by Jason Senju on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Touka Keisuke
Touka Keisuke
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:27 pm
"That I would not know but knowing him I'm sure he has made him self know." 

Tatsuya knows that he must go after Kasai so he asks the question.

"I know you are thinking it as well but do I have your permission to find and then possibly bring him back to Konoha?"
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:32 pm
It was like Tatsuya had read Jason's mind. This was exactly what he wanted. Though he hated to say it. Kasai had to be convinced to come back to Konoha no matter what. And if that wasn't possible Jason at least needed information on Kasai's whereabouts.

Jason would give a short nod to Tatsuya. "Unfortunately I see no other option. Here is your first mission as Jounin. Find Kasai and do your best to bring him back to Konoha. If you don't see any way of bringing him back here, you are to return to me with any information you have on his whereabouts and what he has been up to. Do you accept?"

Of course Jason wouldn't have asked anyone else if they accepted their mission. This was a special case. A sense of foreboding loomed over Jason as he spoke those words to Tatsuya. Hopefully things would turn out differently than Jason thought they would. He forced himself to push those thoughts out of his head as he waited for Tatsuya's response.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum