Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Akiko's Genin Exam Training (Private) Empty Akiko's Genin Exam Training (Private)

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:44 pm
Akiko arrived at the training field and looked at the surroundings in which she had trained her Byakugan in. The small pond off to the side over by the three wooden posts. The trees still surrounded the whole area. She sat down on top of one of the posts and pulled out her journal and started writing in it.

Last edited by Akiko Hyuuga on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Akiko's Genin Exam Training (Private) Empty Re: Akiko's Genin Exam Training (Private)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:46 am
"Needed to find a team and train them huh? Well that's easier said and done when most aren't even genin and the rest? Don't even get me started," the voice mused to himself as if he was having a conversation. The tallish body continued to walk through the training grounds as he continued on with his conversation," Yeah i know...Well yeah bu- Sure I guess this is only a means to an end until we can travel again," the young jounin had finally stepped into sight as he rolled his shoulders and looked around. Clad in his new Jounin attire, a simple vest which only covered his chest albiet rather tightly as it had shown his chiseled abs, white pants tied up by a red sash, silver forearm guards and shin guards. The first set had reached up to his elbows while his shin guards had covered up to his knees. As he continued to walk his silver hair blew in the wind until he looked over to the girl on the post and motioned to her," You Akiko? If you are i've been sent to personally train you, mind stepping over here?," of course he would wait until she came over before speaking on what they would be doing exactly.
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen

Akiko's Genin Exam Training (Private) Empty Re: Akiko's Genin Exam Training (Private)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:56 am
Akiko was surprised when a Jonin addressed her. She was still in the academy, so she wasn't even a Genin yet. "Yes, I'm Akiko!" She closed her journal and put it I her pocket and walked over to the Jonin. "Who're you? Are you here to help me train?" She smiled at the older man and looked up at him.
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:09 pm
Well it seemed as if he had found the one he had been looking for, luckily enough he had came to the right spot at the right time. Moving on however he looked the girl up and down for a moment before nodding,"For now you can call me sensei, if you can meet my criteria then i'll tell you my name deal? Though in a nutshell I am going to be training you today and if you do well this will continue until you no longer need a sensei. So lets begin, what have you been learning in the academy?," of course he would allow her to answer before making a few hand signs and waiting.
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:25 pm
Akiko smiled when the Jounin said he would help her train. "You're really going to train me? Thank you so much!" Her excitement was visible in her eyes. "Well, in the academy I've been learning to do the Clone Jutsu and the Transformation Jutsu. If I can master them, I can become a Genin!" She smiled proudly at the thought of becoming a Kunoichi. She looked at the Jounin in front of her and was excited for his training. "When do we start?"
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:58 pm
The academy had been on their A-game if she had been learning the jutsu for the test though he wondered how she would fare in it. As she ask when would they start he would activate the jutsu in which he had just did while taking to the girl, and the result? Two other hims would appear by his left and right side as they spoken in unison," Now. You're first task is to perform the Clone technique. While your clones won't be as solid as the advanced form of it though once you get the hang of this it'll help you with maintaining and using your chakra more efficiently. Go ahead and give it a try, oh wait. Let me show you the hand signs to do the jutsu," performing the hand signs slowly he would motion his hand for her to perform or at least attempt the jutsu.
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:25 pm
Akiko watched carefully as her sensei weaved three hand signs. "Alright... Let me try now!" She took a deep breath and weaved three hand signs. "Ram! Snake! Tiger!" She called out the name of the sign as she weaved them. After she did this, one clone appeared, but if could be seen right through. "I still need some practice, I guess..." She tried the Jutsu again this time having the same result. "Come on! The same thing again?" She stood there disappointed in herself for not being able to figure out the

Word count towards learning Clone Jutsu: 93
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:58 pm
The first thing Zero had noticed about her was that she had been pushing herself too hard. The jutsu required a little more patience and a little less excitement though he could see why she was like this. Patting her on the shoulder he would smile for a moment trying to think of something that made a little sense," No sense in beating yourself up over it Akiko. Instead of rushing through it allow your chakra to build up slowly and envision what you want to happen. If you do both at the same time you will be able to make the jutsu work. Its just like breathing in a sense: Take a deep breath and exhale alright? Now give it another try and remember to breathe," stepping back he would wait to see if she could get it this time.
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:21 am
"Okay, Sensei!" She looked up at him and took a deep breathe as she smiled and weaved the hand signs again. She called out the name of the signs as she weaved them. This time a single clone appeared, but it was just like the last one. "Not again!" She took another deep breath and weaved the hand signs at a slower rate this time. She took a deep breath as a clone appeared, but it was an obvious failure. The skin was as pale as a piece of paper and the eyes were dark purple circles. The jacket was a greenish color and the pants were black. Akiko sighed slightly at her failure. "At least, it's an improvement! Let me try again!" She took another deep breathe and closed her eyes before slowly weaving the hand signs. This time the clone was almost and exact replica of Akiko. She opened her eyes and found herself looking into eyes that matched hers exactly. She studied the clone and smiled. "I did it! Thanks, Sensei!"
Word Count towards learning the Clone Jutsu: 267
Claims: Clone Jutsu+ 1 stat
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:16 am

Approved @ Akiko <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum