Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Akiko's Genin Exam Training (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Akiko's Genin Exam Training (Private)

Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:36 am
"Congrats though remember that you will need to keep practicing to get more accustomed to it and master it. Though you it took you a few tries you continued to try and succeeded to give yourself a pat on a back for that," giving her a small round of applause he would remember the next jutsu in which he had to teach her though this one would need a better representation of how to do it. As he stood there he would form the henge technique hand seal, transforming himself into a version of Akiko which just stood there and looked at her before returning back to normal," The transformation technique. Useful when you want to spy on people though it doesn't change your chakra signature. With this one you need to envision the one you want to transform into and try it out. I will warn you this one will take a bit of time so relax and take it easy," giving her some space he would watch and assess how well she went through with the jutsu
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Akiko's Genin Exam Training (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Akiko's Genin Exam Training (Private)

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:06 am
Akiko smiled at her Sensei's applause. She listened very carefully to his instructions for the Transformation Jutsu. "I understand!" Her clone disappeared as she weaved three new hand signs. "Dog! Boar! Ram!" She called out the name of the signs as she weaved them. Nothing happened. Akiko sighed. "I forgot to calm down..." She took a deep breath and weaved the hand signs again. She transformed into a very poor transformation of the Jounin in front of her. It looked like a five year old had tried to draw a picture of him, but then wrinkled out the paper so he was as tall as Akiko was normally. Akiko undid the transformation and sat down and leaned back against a tree. "What did I do wrong?" She sat there for a few minutes thinking to herself. She pulled her journal and her pencil out of her pocket and started writing. "I managed to get the Clone Jutsu down, but the Transformation Jutsu is harder than I thought it would be. I'm not giving up though! That's not how I do things!" She closed the book and put it up as well as the pencil. "Let's try again!" She stood back up and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes and focused on visualizing her newly found sensei. She slowly weaved three hand signs once again and could feel her Chakra building up underneath her skin. When she opened her eyes, she looked down at herself to see a successful transformation.

Word Count towards learning Transformation Jutsu: 252
Claims: Transformation Jutsu +1 stat point
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:12 am
Hi Akiko, you can actually claim everything together at the end of the topic.

Approved <3
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:29 am
Why she had to choose him for as the choice for the transformation technique was beyond him, but the first time she had attempted it made him cringe slightly. He didn't look like that at all though it was funny to see which is why he didn't say anything. With these things one had to be patient and though she continued to beat herself up over it, her persistence to succeed made it equal out. After her final attempt he looked upon himself through her eyes and chuckled," Well at least you got it right this time and didn't turn into some...well it could've gotten worse but it didn't. Anyways," stretching he would reach behind him into his pouch and attempt to fish something out. Pulling out a small Konoha head band he would present it to her and smiled," Well consider this a graduation exam and you passed, though from now on you'll be under me until you and your other two teammates become chuunin and then you will forge your own path alright? If you ever need to train or want someone to talk to you can find me near Ichiraku's or at the entrance before the forest," with that he took his leave, pulling out a second item and pressing it against his elbow guards, the item disappearing into them.

[Exiting, Promoting Akiko to Genin, and sealing Gauntlets into Itogomai]
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:26 am
Akiko stood there for a while staring at the headband. She could see her reflection on it and tears of joy started flowing from her eyes. "I've finally made it... I'm a Genin now!" She wiped her eyes and then started walking home with a huge smile on her face.
[exits]

Claim: Genin Rank
Youta
Youta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8050

Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:28 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum