Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Getting to Work Empty Getting to Work

Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:30 pm
Walking towards the back of the academy Kaze wondered who and why he was being summoned here. It was supposed to be a day off for him, and it was a nice one at that, the sun was just coming up, the birds were out, everything was just perfect for a day off. Yet Kaze was up bright and early in the morning for training, for a reason he wasn't sure of and with a person he didn't know yet. None the less it was training and if he was to achieve his goal this was necessary. "I just hope they teach me the clone technique or transformation technique." Deciding to just wait until someone shows up, Kaze takes a seat on a rock, hoping the wait isn't long because this rock is kind of uncomfortable. Go figure.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Getting to Work Empty Re: Getting to Work

Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:34 pm
Risako barged her way into the academy, for some reason, at the ass crack of dawn. She was bored, and wanted someone to teach. The first teacher she found assigned her to a certain Kaze Uchiha, and said he could be found outback. Making her way there, she kicked open the door and began her way to the back, where she found some kid sitting on a rock.

She pointed at the kid, and exclaimed "You! I'm assuming you're Kaze Uchiha! If that's the case, then we'll get started immediately." Sticking her hands in her pockets, she said "I'm Risako Akara, I'll be evaluating your ability to do the clone and transformation techniques. Or, if you can't do them, I'll be offering you guidance." Grinning from ear to ear for some reason, Risako's face was beaming with excitement.
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:56 am
Kaze's attention was drawn towards the back door of the academy as it was kicked open with a loud bang. A young lady around his age, came through it. Assuming this to be his teacher for the day, Kaze would stand and begin to introduce himself only to be cut off as the stranger points at him saying,"You! I'm assuming you're Kaze Uchiha! If that's the case, then we'll get started immediately." She would continue on introducing herself as Risako Akara, and that she was in fact here to help him. Trying not to waste time he started explaining the clone technique to the best of his abilities. "The clone jutsu is an E-ranked jutsu that creates an exact copy of oneself and is also a requirement to become graduate from the academy and become a genin. The clone itself is just an image meaning it is unable to interact physically with the environment. Being that this type of clone lacks the ability to have physical interaction it is typically used to confuse the enemy or distract while being used in conjunction with another jutsu. Yes this is a basic technique, but depending on the creativity and ability of the user the clone technique can be a very valuable jutsu. Although, the clones can easily be picked out by someone with a dojutsu such as my sharingan, once it's awakened anyways." He would add that last part a little quieter a visible flash of disappointment in his eyes before continuing his explanation. "Not only can these clones be easily distinguished by someone with a dojutsu but by anyone who pays close attention to detail, remember the clones cannot interact with the environment, so they can't create a shadow or footprints or anything else an actual person is able to do. The required hand seals are the ram, snake, and tiger." Kaze would demonstrate each seal as he spoke concluding his explanation of the clone technique. "

"Moving on to the transformation technique, another E-ranked jutsu, in my opinion it is even more useful than the clone technique. Mostly used to to transform your appearance to match someone else's you can also use this jutsu to take on the form of objects, such as kunai. Mastery of this technique is very important for those who use it, a shinobi who has mastered this technique will create perfect transformations while and inexperienced user will have obvious discrepancies. To properly perform this technique it requires a constant flow of chakra to be emitted; making it one of the most difficult E-ranked techniques. The steady chakra emission requires constant concentration putting a mental strain on novice users as they attempt to uphold there jutsu while there focus is on other things like stealthily gathering information. In fact the best way to find out if someone is using a transformation jutsu is to put them under a physical strain, although this may not work on experienced users who are able to handle the mental and physical strain. The jutsu is normally dispelled when the user is injured or attacked. The necessary hand seals are the dog, boar, and ram." Once again Kaze would demonstrate the hand seals as they are spoken.

"As you can see I have a pretty good understanding of the techniques, the only thing is I've never actually attempted to perform them. So I'd appreciate any tips." Rubbing the back of his neck and sending Risako a close eyed smile Kaze hoped he hadn't bored her, and she had some pointers for him.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:50 am
Risako listened, and kinda dozed off during the boy's explanation. If one being could possess so much knowledge about the simplest of techniques, then Risako wondered why she had never given any thought as to how all those big bad techniques were performed, and why she could just do them. Probably cause she was stupid, and didn't like to work her brain too much. Err... At least she played stupid. Risako nodded after he finished, and rubbed her eyes. "Sounds like you got 'em figured out already, there isn't much to them other than the hand hand signs." After a short yawn, she would say "Just perform the hand signs, I'll give you your headband." Waiting for the boy to begin, she would just kinda stand there.
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:30 pm
Kaze figured the girl had kind of fallen asleep as she rubbed her eyes. Listening to her words for any possible tips, he found out all he had to do to become a genin was perform the jutsu. Knowing this Kaze was calm despite never having done either jutsu before and knowing his chance to become a genin rested on this moment. 'Ok, clone technique first.' He thought gathering his thoughts the young Uchiha performed the hand seals, ram, snake, and tiger. He imagined the clone appearing right next to him in his head, focusing on every little detail making sure it was a perfect copy. Looking next to him there was his clone a mirror image of himself. Being careful to not lose his focus, Kaze quickly performed the hand seals for the transformation jutsu. Eyeing Risako carefully he took in her every detail before focusing his chakra around his body and with a puff of white smoke there was an identical copy of Risako standing in front of her. Satisfied with himself he released his jutsu and awaited a response.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:50 pm
Surprise surprise, the kid actually not only had a better understanding of the techniques than she did, but could also perform them at an adequate level. The Uchiha clan was something else. Crossing her arms, she started walking back to the academy, "Follow me." This time, she was much more gentle with the door, using her hands (because what else would she use) to pull it open and, assuming that Kaze followed, usher him inside. She would then lead the boy to the storage room, and begin rummaging through boxes until she found a headband. Presenting the headband to the boy, she would say "Congratulations, your a genin." 

Then, on her way out of the room, she would pat him on the back and say "See ya around." Afterwards, she made her way to the kage building, where a very important... Er.. Not so important to the village but to her and her team, a mission was going to take place. 

[Exit, promoting Kaze to genin.]
Kaze Uchiha
Kaze Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:17 pm
Kaze followed Risako as he was told, surprisingly she simply opened the door rather than kicking it down. They walked all the way to the storage room, once there they looked through boxes until Risako found a head band. Handing it over to him she announced that he was now a genin. The young lady patted him on the back before giving a farewell and leaving. "Thanks, see ya." He waved as she left the room.

Kaze took a moment to take in the moment and look at his new headband. 'Blue, gonna have to change that.' He thought placing his headband in his pouch. Turning for the door Kaze had no idea what he was going to do now, no matter academy he was a full fledged ninja, a genin, but still a ninja.

[Exit]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:00 pm
[Don't forget to claim your stuff! X'D]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]