Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

Friends meet again! (salzem)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Friends meet again! (salzem)

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:03 am
'And I know everything about the two of you'  kouse looked sharply at salzem, wait what?.. Kouse thought salzem surely could read minds and was about to reply when salzem had said he was just joking. 
Kouse took a sigh of relief and they kept on walking.. arriving at the training grounds. 
Kouse listened intently to what salzem said 'I want to teach you two things'  sal had said.. . 'Genjutsu Release, Generic sealing technique'  kouse picked out the more important words and registered them in his mind. 
Then he saw salzem search in a bag he had brought with him and fish out two scrolls, one black and one green and placed them beside him. 
'Which one do you want to learn first?' salzem asked. 
Kouse thought of it, genjutsu release and generic sealing.. Hmmmm..but it took just an instant to make his decision, it didn't much matter anyway which he did learn first. 
'how about the generic sealing'
Anonymous

Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:36 am
Salzem nodded. A much easier, much less painful course of action. Salzem pushed the black scroll aside and he unrolled the green scroll. A large circle was in the middle of it, created of symbols with more symbols branching off the circle.

"Now, the premis of this technique is simple, but by no means easy." Salzem took out a Kunai and placed it in the middle of the scroll.

"See, what you want to do is channel your chakra through the object and into the scroll. Like so." As Salzem spoke these words, he slammed his hands together in a tiger sign, channeling his chakra into the kunai then into the circle of symbols. Then in a poof of smoke, the kunai was gone, disappeared into the scroll.

"Now, here's the slightly painful part." Salzem bit the tip of his thumb, rending just enough flesh to cause light bleeding.

"What you want to do now is place the bleeding finger on the center of the palm you are going to use to summon this Kunai. Blood acts like a key to the chakra you use to lock the item in question into the scroll."

Salzem would then place his bloodied thumb onto the palm of his hand, smearing enough so that there was a small sanguine dot on his palm. He then placed his bloodied palm in the center of the circle and looked up at Kouse to see if he was paying attention.

"Now, use your chakra to pull the object out rather than pushing it in. Imagine a hand, represented by your chakra, pulling the object out, free from the confines of the parchment." As Salzem said this, he focused his chakra into the scroll, but instead of putting something in, used his chakra to pull something out. Then, in another poof of smoke, the kunai appeared on the scroll. Salzem picked up the knife and held it up for Kouse to see.

"Understand? Why not give it a try?"

(prepare for a 250 word count Xb)
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:25 pm
Kouse watched intently as salzem unrolled a green scroll, he saw a large circle in the middle of it with symbols and with more symbols branching off the circle. 
Kouse listened to salzem mention that the Technique was simple but wasn't easy,and saw him take out a Kunai and place it in the middle of the scroll. 
'channel your chakra through the object and into the scroll' were the selected words from salzem that kouse picked out and engraved into his memory.
Kouse watched as salzem slammed his hands together in a tiger sign. Kouse noticed him holding a Kunai but at first didn't know why... Then he realised that salzem was channeling chakra into its and also into the circle of symbols. 
Then with a puff sound kouse couldn't see the Kunai anymore.. He looked around but didn't see it. Then it hit him..the Kunai had gone into the scroll!. 
When kouse realised this he smiled, well that would be a nice trick he thought, no more need in him carrying excess weight about, he could just seal his weapons in the scrolls. 
But salzem wasn't done.. 'Now, here's the slightly painful part' salzem said.
Kouse saw salzem take his thumb to his mouth and bit himself, drawing blood. 
Kouse was surprised at this but understood that it must be a vital process in performing this technique. 
'What you want to do now is place the bleeding finger on the center of the palm you are going to use to summon this Kunai. Blood acts like a key to the chakra you use to lock the item in question into the scroll' were the words salzem spoke. 
Kouse watched as salzem placed his bloodied thumb onto the palm of his hand,  smearing enough so that there was a dot on his palm.. He then placed his bloodied palm in the center of the circle. 
He suddenly looked at kouse to see if he was paying attention. 
Kouse gave a sharp nod to indicate that he was listening. 
Kouse heard salzems next words accurately and clearly 'Now, use your chakra to pull the object out rather than pushing it in. Imagine a hand, represented by your chakra, pulling the object out, free from the confines of the parchment' 
Kouse watched as salzem focused his chakra on the scroll, but he didn't put something in this time but pull something out. 
Another puff of smoke appeared and kouse saw the Kunai that had previously vanished appear on the scroll. 
Kouse smiled as salzem held the Kunai up for him to see and nodded when he was asked if he understood. 
"That was a nice display salzem, I should get this in my first try though, if I take my time that is" kouse spoke up. 

Kouse took a deep breath, and another, relaxing himself and clearing his mind, letting only the instructions he received from salzem pass through his mind. 
Kouse picked up the Kunai, placed it on the scroll, did the ram sign and slowly started channeling his chakra into it and and into the symbols. 
Kouse smiled when he saw the Kunai vanish in a puff of smoke.. He knew it had successfully placed it into the scroll. Now was the trickier part, to get it back out of the scroll. 
Kouse took his thumb towards his mouth and bit it, hard enough to draw blood. 
Kouse placed his thumb on his palm smearing, the blood until a small dot was on his palm.
Then kouse placed said palm on the center of the circle like he remembered salzem had done. With another deep breath, he focused his chakra onto the scroll, imagining himself pulling out a fish with little strings.. With that he heard a puff sound and to his delight he saw the Kunai right in the middle of the scroll. 
kouse smiled at his achievement and looked at salzem. 
"I told you I would learn it in my first try" kouse said "so what about this genjutsu release, I hope it isn't too complicated though". 

Wc(680) Twc(1716)
Anonymous

Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:37 pm
Salzem nodded when Kouse preformed the Jutsu aptly on his first try. He seemed somewhat impressed with his performance but there was still quite a test to come.

"Nice work. However, here comes the more painful of the two." Salzem moved the black scroll so that it was in front of him.

"It is time for you to learn the Genjutsu release. Genjutsu is basically just someone else's chakra disrupting your senses, there for making you experience things that aren't there. Within this scroll, there is a certain type of sealed chakra that will flood into whoever opens it, causing them to experience a certain scenario: The Destruction of Konoha. You will not know if this is real or fake in the beginning, nor will you be able to break from it. The only way to free yourself is to find gaps, breaks, in the reality the Genjutsu has laid out. You must find things in the jutsu that are just impossible. When you do, and listen closely, you must take your hands, form them into a tiger sign and make your chakra flow through you. It will be difficult at first to purge the foreign chakra, but it will clear your head, help you return back to reality. Every representation of this jutsu is different for everyone, so breaks in reality will never be the same. Open the scroll and begin, whenever you are ready."
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:05 pm
open the scroll and begin'. 
Kouse hesitated, he didn't want to be plunged into a fake reality or world or dream where he didn't even know if it was real or fake. 
Kouse frowned as he looked at the scroll, he didn't want to experience the konoha destruction he had read so much about, about the famed ninetails monster, and how it had all but laid to waste the entire village, he had read about how countless lives were lost, how ninjas died protecting the village and he would have to experience something like that?.. Well he must be warm in the head of he didn't hesitate.
His photographic memory had gotten every word of advice salzem had given him 'The only way to free yourself is to find gaps, breaks, in the reality the Genjutsu has laid out. You must find things in the jutsu that are just impossible. When you do, and listen closely, you must take your hands, form them into a tiger sign and make your chakra flow through you. It will be difficult at first to purge the foreign chakra, but it will clear your head, help you return back to reality. Every representation of this jutsu is different for everyone, so breaks in reality will never be the same'.
Kouse bent down.. He knew somehow that if he failed and couldn't break out, salzem would surely get him out if he stayed too long. 
Kouse touched the scroll and looked at salzem. 
"we'll, tell my family I love them" he laughed half heartedly at his joke and opend the scroll, and was plunged into a world of chaos. 

Konoha was in chaos, ninjas were mobilised, tasked to reduce civilian casualties and stop the monster that trampled and destroyed everything in its path,without mercy or conscience. 
'help me!, I can't find my child.. I can't find my child!" a panic stricken woman screamed as she ran past kouse. 
Kouse saw fire on buildings, valuable properties abandoned due to panic, people paralysed by fear who on their faces he could see the nearness of them to insanity.. Anymore and they would breakdown completely.. He saw the wounded, crying pitifully in their suffering and the medical ninjas trying their best to help as much as they could but they were hopelessly outnumbered by the injured and their best was hardly significant to those who suffered. And finally he spotted the dead, ninjas and civilians alike covered in white tapestry laid solemnly on the floor, there wasn't anyone who paid attention to these bodies, they were gone permanently.. All able bodied people were all desperately trying to keep the still alive people ... Alive.
Someone pushed kouse and he fell down to the ground, he saw the person who had done so and instantly shouted his protest at said person,in unnecessary words. 
The individual stopped and turned to look at him.. Kouse's heart froze, it was a ninja, a female ninja. 
His shirt was roughly grabbed and he was lifted off the floor by the ninja 'what were you doing standing, staring around for?'  she yelled right into his face 'get yourself something to do, you can help save at least one persons life today' she dropped him and with one last look left in a hurry. 
Kouse sat exactly where he had been dropped wide eyed.. Reality came flooding in..he had unconsciously believed that what he saw was real but he wasn't a part of this world, that he watched, but all the suffering couldn't get to him.. He shook his head well they just did and panic set in. He had to get out of here as quickly as possible.
Kouse got up and ran, hitting people roughly, no one complained, it was a frequent occurrence now, he got to the uchiha district and saw it in ruins, he moved to the east wing of the uchiha district and checked looking for his home.    He saw it, partially collapsed, he slowly approached it, fearing the worst, was this how it all ended?.. He saw his sister limping towards him and from a distance he heard the ninetails monster roar loudly.
Kouse ran to hold her.. 'where is everyone taki, where is mother and father' kouse asked desperately. 
Taki slowly opened her mouth 'the.. They are all d.. Dead' kouse. 
Kouse gritted his teeth.. The figure he held had stopped breathing, kouse shook her in panic trying to desperately bring her back to life.. She was just 20yrs old, and she was gone?... 20yrs old?. 
Kouse heard the roar of the ninetails beast again.. Wait a second he thought, the ninetails had attacked the village over a century ago and how come his sister was present in this time line?.. How was their family living together a century ago?.  Distant thoughts popped into his head..' find gaps in reality'
'take your hands, form them into a tiger sign and make your chakra flow through you' kouse hurriedly did exactly. 
He was still trapped in this nightmare.. He was close to panicking again but another distant memory came in 'purge the foreign chakra'. 
Kouse closed his eyes, calmed himself down..letting his chakra run wild.. he slowly but surely removed the foreign chakra he now felt.. At first he met solid resistance but after continuous attempts, it started to give way and when it was almost gone.. Kouse opened his eyes and with one final flare of his chakra, he broke out of the Genjutsu. 
Kouse panted, he knew now that genjutsu weren't overrated.
Kouse looked at salzem "well that was harder than I expected " kouse said to salzem. 

Wc(942) twc(2658)
Anonymous

Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:14 pm
Salzem watched as Kouse struggled internally with the vile Genjutsu. Ah, Genjutsu, the most vile of all man's creations. As soon as Kouse broke out of the technique, Salzem snatched up the scroll quickly, rolling it up and stuffing it into his bag. Kouse didn't seem overly distressed now that he was out. Perhaps what he saw wasn't quite as damning as it was for Hikari. A simple "Well that was harder than I expected" was all he got from Kouse. Hm... Salzem put a hand on Kouse's shoulder, peering into his eyes for any signs of false bravado.

"Kouse, are you okay? It is a painful technique. Tell me, are you alright?"
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:42 pm
Kouse was surprised at the speed in which salzem had rolled up the scroll and put it back into his back the moment he came to. 
Kouse's mind was replaying what he had seen in the Genjutsu and he was uncomfortable. 
Salzem then looked into his eyes and asked 'Kouse, are you okay? It is a painful technique. Tell me, are you alright?' . 
Alright? Well he was alright physically not mentally.. He had been put through some serious things and he naturally wouldn't feel okay, but it didn't matter, although he was still shaken up, he knew he was okay now and that it was all a genjutsu. 
"yeah I'm alright.. Now.. You warned me before I got in" kouse smiled although somewhat weakly "so I have no complaints".
Anonymous

Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:49 pm
Salzem had some doubts. Kouse seemed to be acting tough.

"Truly....? As you wish..." Salzem said, slightly unsure. He would get up, putting his sealing scroll away as well.

"Now, I have a question. A serious one this time. You were pretty... unhappy when I first came up to talk to you. May I ask why, or is that personal?" Salzem would understand if Kouse were to reject him. It perhaps he was more conservative with his life style and didn't intend to share his life story with everyone that asked. Nevertheless, the question was proposed. All he could do now is wait for an answer.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:17 am
kouse couldn't hear what salzem said..his mind was occupied with thoughts of his family..the genjutsu experience had made him see the real value of having his family.thoughts of his father came into his mind, he had lost him just 2 weeks ago. it still hurt like crazy. Then he heard salzem speak 'You were pretty... unhappy when I first came up to talk to you. May I ask why, or is that personal' kouse looked at salzem, he did really care..."I lost my father, just 2 weeks ago "kouse stood up, dusting himself "he was killed by robbers, he was stabbed a couple of times. I didn't even get the chance to hear his last words". kouse didn't like the feeling creeping on him.."so I had been keeping busy with a lot of things to keep my mind off it for awhile"..kouse didn't like the way the mood was. A thought came to his mind "I've unlocked my sharingan" kouse said as he looked at salzem's eyes, activating his sharingan.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:28 am
As soon as Salzem heard Kouse had lost his father, Salzem stepped up to him and embraced him in a hug. He said nothing as he did this, feeling that if he did, he may end up in tears. He had also lost his father, quite recently in fact. In truth, Salzem felt the price for unlocking the sharingan was way too high. It would grant a small bit of power in exchange for a world of pain. It was not worth it. Salzem would let go of Kouse, looking sadly into his eyes, sharingan now activated.

"I'm so sorry, Kouse. I lost my father recently as well. It still hurts." Salzem put a hand over his chest where his heart would be. "Right here." He would look at Kouse, eyes showing pain. "It's okay to cry, Kouse. No one will think you less. No one will think you weak. It takes real strength to know when one's limit is reached."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum