Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Happy Birthday.... I guess (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Birthday.... I guess (Open)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:20 pm
Cole hand hurt from were he had hit sal. He knew that he probably wouldn't hurt him with that punch but it was best he had. Sal would say as he tore free from the whip and grabbed cole. "Cole, here I thought you were going to try to surpass me. Holding back will only make your defeat that much quicker." Sal would saying trying to make cole angry. He then back handed cole and let him go saying "Come on Cole. Show me your true power."

Cole would take a few steps back he could feel his blood boil. It wasn't what he said it was the slap in to his face that pissed him off. “ok Salzem if you want to go lets go” cole would tell him. With a look in his eyes that he never had before. It was a combination of anger and determination to win this fight. Cole would make a few hand signs and rain would begin to fall slowly at first and then fall into a full on down pour. While at the same time two clones would fill out out of the rain, and move out to the right side of cole and sal. With the rain cole could feel everything around him down to the the bugs moving around on the ground. So small that they eye couldn't see. He could close his eyes and still see everything almost perfectly clear. He then made they hand signs for the hidden mist jutsu. Making the mist so thick that you couldn't even see your hand in front of your face.

He would then have they water clones move in one behind they other. They the first coming in with a jumping kick. (speed of 15 str 7) While they other came in from they same way with a swooping low kick aiming to trip him sal. (speed 15 str 7) When they get to Sal and either defeated or connecting ( more then likely defeted) cole would be done with his hand signs. A blue dragon with green eyes rise up out of the rain beside cole he would fire it at Sals. Due to the rain tiger at will jutsu he would know were he was at. He also knew that sal would be able to dodge or destroy it like he had before, and cole would be making more hand signs as the dragon closed in. using water slicer jutsu to try and hit Sal at his current location. weather or not they attack hit or not the mist would clear out and the rain would stop. cole would almost fall over out of exhaustion due to chakra loss. This would be the end of the spar weather he won or not.

(AP-200-10-12-30-40-40=68)
Anonymous

Happy Birthday.... I guess (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Birthday.... I guess (Open)

Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:01 pm
Salzem watched as Cole's face darkened, rage and determination obvious on his face. This was good. he could see how Cole had actually progressed. Cole made a few hand signs and the sky began to darken. Soon, the day changed from a clear sky to an outright down pour. Salzem didn't mind, he liked the rain anyway. However, Salzem didn't think the rain was there to please him. It was to give Cole an aquatic field to give him an advantage. He then spat out a large cloud of mist so thick, one couldn't see in it. Salzem looked around and crossed his arms. Yes... He was doing a little better than before. A few seconds later and two water clones rose from the puddles of water that were steadily increasing in size in this rain. The clones came at him, rather slowly it seemed, one after the other. One came, high, the other came low. At 7 strength to 65 health, it was like hitting a brick wall. Salzem didn't even flinch then their attacks struck him, let alone be effected. He grabbed the High, attacking clone's throat first, then bent down and grabbed the lower one's throat. He held them up for Cole to see, before slamming their heads together with a strength of 40, crushing their skulls and causing their bodies to downgrade back to water. In response, Cole weaved a long series of hand signs, and a large surge of water spouted upwards, gradually taking on the appearance of a dragon. Although he couldn't see the Jutsu, he definitely felt it as the ground shook near him as the massive surge of water touched the sky. Deciding it was in his best not to get struck by that Water Dragon again, Salzem jumped out of the mist at a speed of 29 but, as he did, the dragon pursued, and with a roar, attempted to crash into Salzem with 50 power. Salzem was still to fast, too powerful now to get hit with that attack twice, and so, in response, He threw a punch at maximum strength, maximum speed (Total Power: 92) easily cutting through the water dragon. The Dragon would explode in a shower of fresh water and Salzem would ride the shockwave, flipping backwards once before landing softly on his feet. Finally, Cole used his last trick: The Water Slicer. Salzem was fast enough and far enough away to contemplate whether or not to stop it as he did before, but deciding that unnesissary bodily harm was against training, Salzem simply stepped out of the way of the Jutsu at a speed of 100. Suddenly, the rain had stopped and the sky lightened back up a bit. Cole appeared haggard, as if he was on his last legs. Salzen would walk briskly over to Cole, offering a hand.

"You were truly more powerful than our last spar." Salzem said patting Cole on the back. "I'm sorry I had to anger you like that but I wanted to see your unrestrained potential."
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:53 am
With Sal taking everything cole had to offer and was still fine. Cole knew that Sal had gotten a lot stronger then the last time they fought, and he would have to train even harder to catch up. It was something that he was fine with, and he knew that he would catch up. With the mist and rain clear he could clearly see that he did nothing to Sal, and this only made him want to get stronger that much more. Then sal would tell him "You were truly more powerful than our last spar." with a pat on coles back. "I'm sorry I had to anger you like that but I wanted to see your unrestrained potential." he would tell cole while offering him a hand to get up.

Cole would take the hand and stand back up. Having caught his breath by now, but still breathing harder then normal. “Yea, but im still not their yet. I tell you though next time we spar ill be even stronger, and I may have a few surprises in store for for you then” cole would tell sal, as he let a half smile go. His attack got rid of they anger he had, and he didn't like the way it felt or made him. He didn't think he just attacked with everything he had and that is one of they fates ways to die. He thought to himself.

“so tell me Sal what are you going to do now. That last attack of mine really took it out of me. I don't know if I can train any more for a while to day” cole would tell Sal.
Anonymous

Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:26 am
As Cole asked him what he was going to do, his spider scuttled back into view, her six eyes glowing with intense anger. The hairs on her body stood up, despite being completely soaked. within her two black fangs, she held a small rabbit, still twitching. She said nothing as she crawled up onto Salzem's back wrapping her legs around his torso and shoulders. Returning to Cole's question, Salzem shrugged his shoulders.

"Well... I don't know." he said. He felt Zeefalvora's labored breathing on his neck and giggled to himself.

"I guess I should take Zeefalvora home." He would give Cole a wink. "Unless there is something on your mind?"
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:33 am
After cole asked Sal about what he would do today. He noticed the spider crawling out of the woods carrying a half dead rabbit. Cole thought that it was kinda weird that the spider would be eating a rabbit but you knows it is a weird spider.

“i think going home sounds like a good idea” cole would tell sal. “i could use a nap” he would add with a laugh. “o yea before I forget it was good to meet you Zeefalvora” cole would say as he turned to walk away.

Cole would slowly make his way to his house on they other end of the village, and on his way their he would try to avoid people, so he wouldn't have to take any longer then he wanted to. Cole would walk inside his house and head stright up to the bed room and pass out.

(WC-149 TWC-4071 claiming leaf rising wind, rising water needles of death, 20 stats)
Anonymous

Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:59 am
Salzem waved at Cole as he left. He too would head home, Zeefalvora crawling into a corner on his ceiling before devouring the rabbit. Salzem would lay on his bed, watching her before taking a nap. Today... could have been worse.

(Exit)

WC: 3096

(Claiming 3000 Words for Demon Cyclone and 15 Stats for Zeefalvora)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:24 am
Approved <3

Sal you also get 1500 ryo because you maxed out if i remember correctly.
Anonymous

Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:36 am
OOOOOOOOOOOO! Thank you aki!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum