Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

party at Yen and Hotas! (p/io/nk)

+6
Akki Senju
Sephora Hyuuga
Primrose Uchiha
Haru Hyuuga
Alister Yama
Tori Uzumaki
10 posters
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

party at Yen and Hotas! (p/io/nk) Empty party at Yen and Hotas! (p/io/nk)

Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:55 am
The first to arrive was the Uzumaki clan heiress herself Tori Mae Uzumaki! In her hands was a jar with two, three tomoe sharingan eye's. Tori had decided to give them to her boyfriend Haru to hold for her. 
Tori leapt over the back of the couch attempting to land on it, sadly she missed and hit the floor, the jar landing perfectly intact and straight up on the coffee table.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

party at Yen and Hotas! (p/io/nk) Empty Re: party at Yen and Hotas! (p/io/nk)

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:45 pm
It was about time that people arrived   Yen thought to himself as he finished setting up dishes and various eateries. Despite his promotion and training yen had been slowly cooking up for this day. The work he put together was nearly done as he sent a shadow clone to greet people with a fresh bowl of bits of pork on a stick with plenty there for everyone to take a few. All the while yen was over the large pot within the kitchen like an alchemist putting various cut meats with different sauces from barbecue to sweet and scour even adding a bit of spicy peppers to the mix  as the smells of delicious food began to seep from the house.

The clone nodded at tori and smiled with a tip of its hat and spoke "me tori want some beef ?" The clone would offer to the girl as it stole a glance at the jar with a thought.  ok then...
Haru Hyuuga
Haru Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:16 pm
Haru clutched the jar with the two sharingan, which appeared to be staring back at him. A primal urge filled his very being at the sight of them, when Tori conjured it up and handed it to him. On the way, he could do nothing but feel these emotions of desire and empowerment as he thought of how close they were to him... This was his goal, years and years in the making. He remembered planning this back when he was a mere genin, and an ANBU trainee, with Den. He'd ask about them later, but it was unlikely anyone would pry the jar from his hands. His knuckles were almost white. It was a wonder he hadn't broken the jar yet, with his superhuman strength.

"Tori, where did you get these?" He asked her quietly, so nobody else could hear him.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Ryo : 8000

Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:30 pm
Tori wrapped her arm around Haru and whispered in his ear. "A friend of Shinis passed away and I knew the person to so he gave me the eyes in case I ever needed them. Do you Want one dear?" She explained and asked him. Deciding to use this to her advantage, she decided to ask him a question. "Trade you an eye for an answer to a question, and I know you know what I mean by this question. I was right about what you are, wasn't I?" She said teasingly. "Just a simple yes or no, thats all you have to say my love." she kept her voice a very low whisper. Regardless she would give him the eye if he wated it, he was her boyfriend after all.
Looking to Yen, "I'll eat some in a minute." She said with a smile.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:58 pm
Primrose Uchiha sat on the roof of the house. She followed Hotaru and Yen through the forest and after he announced that they were having a party Prim wanted to see who all was attending. Since it was dark outside and she was in a black hooded cape she blended in. She activated her Sharingan to watch the people who came to the party. She smiled as she watched Tori enter. The red headed Uzumaki had grown up! Amazing what aging pills can do. Prim reached up and scratched her cat ears, She still doesn't understand how the Nibi caused her to have ears but she didn't care. She watched Haru enter the house and wondered who this guy was. He didn't seem like a threat so she dismissed the thought and continued watching waiting for people to arrive.
Sephora Hyuuga
Sephora Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sephy
Mission Record : Sephy's Missions
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 26

Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:49 pm
Ah yes, a party! And for once she had been invited! She didn't have to crash one or hold one herelf! To bad Kishin couldn't come, but regardless it would be fun! 
Since it was dark out, she had activated her Byakugan so she could see and make sure no danger is at hand!
Her eyes caught sight of a figure on the rooftop! And whoever or whatever it was, had a rather dark mass inside them! She rushed inside and spotted Tori with Haru! 
"Haru! Activate your Byakugan, look on the roof and see of you see what I see!" she said in a serious tone!"I believe we may have a party crasher!"
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:36 pm
Akki came over a different way, she went through the back door and walked through the hall way to the living room. She walked in as Sephora came in the front door.
"Well, I walked in at a weird time!" Akki said with a smile. "What's going on whose on the roof?" She asked curiously.
Megami Kuoga
Megami Kuoga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Megs Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 20

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:48 am
Megami Kuoga, the Kuoga clan heiress, followed her older sister Akki Senju into the house. Ignoring the situation at hand she eye balled the Jar in Haru's hand! Three tomoe Sharingans! Oh what she could do with those! She smiled as she approached Haru.
"Let me hold the jar for you while you go with Sephora to investigate!" She said as she reached for the jar in Haru's hand. She had an idea, if he let her hold them, she might exit out the back door and head off to her lab! Then again, that would be something Sephora would do! No, Megami was a good guy now. Maybe she could offer to help these guys instead, she did have some medical knowledge after all! "If someone wants these put in, I have medical knowledge and my own lab!" She said with a smile.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:52 am
Yens clone took note of harus hunger of the eyes and nodded but spoke evenly"a wonder it is to have the sharingan within your reach but like me and my bugs we never forsaken our blood for that of others as disireable as they are that's where the danger lies" the clone chuckled as it glanced up at the roof at the figure of interest. "Dont be a stranger come down and join us its a party not a isolation area.. well if you want that it can be done so." The clone chuckled at the remark but then noted the others as well. "Sephy we are safe relax a bit grab a drink. Well. It might not be as relaxing as you think ..." The clone let a down cast look of concern and worry. "But it's better in person us know . Same to haru I'll need to have a word with you guys personally." With that yens clone dropped the bowl of pork on the table as it dispersed itself.

Yen in the meantime finished his cooking as the food sizzled in the plates of rice and various cookery yens eyes dropped in a solemn look slightly as he would look over at hota next to him. things got to a whole level of messed up now yen thought to himself.
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:22 am
Hotaru had woken up from a nap and took a shower as Yen cooked for the party. After she got out of the shower, she fixed up and cleaned the rooms for their company to stay the night. She made sure the beds were made and clean sheets were on the beds and floors were swept or vacuumed. She dusted and cleaned the windows. She came in and kissed Yen before the guests arrived. She was in the kitchen with her fiancé as they all arrived.
 "Whose on the roof?" She asked curiously wondering if they should be alarmed!"Anyone's welcome, we don't have to have a party crasher!" She said trying to keep everyone calm. She took a bite of beef and one of the bread rolls Yen had made.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum