Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
to the illuminated land (travel)Yesterday at 11:57 pmAlister YamaIt's just Big meYesterday at 9:14 pmKurogane ShuraA Walk Around The VillageYesterday at 8:48 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Call to Action?Yesterday at 8:33 pmMonsoonA Meeting of BloodYesterday at 7:26 pmZraixThis isn't Fabled FolktalesYesterday at 4:47 pmAizen ChinoikeBack to the SpringsYesterday at 4:29 pmJupiterWhat's a Date?Yesterday at 4:18 pmMeika TsukiOni KamigawaSaturn's Bank AccountYesterday at 3:26 pmSaturnStrolling through the park one day...Yesterday at 1:53 pmKurai Tau
Top posting users this month
241 Posts - 30%
192 Posts - 24%
184 Posts - 23%
32 Posts - 4%
31 Posts - 4%
28 Posts - 4%
27 Posts - 3%
21 Posts - 3%
19 Posts - 2%
19 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

yo yo yo what it is? (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: yo yo yo what it is? (Private)

Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:03 pm
Kuro's eyes widened slightly with surprise as Amber explained the situation, slowly nodding thoughtfully. "all right. I understand. I really like this place. Not as much as home, but I'd rather nothing bad happen to it. Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep my head about me."
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

yo yo yo what it is? (Private) - Page 4 Empty Re: yo yo yo what it is? (Private)

Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:38 pm
"Excelent. If you have an issue.... call out to the spirit of sorrow and one of us will appear to aid you. Continue getting stronger. If you need, we have a small camp set up in the borders. Remember it's your job to gather power for koukan. If you find someone of significant power bring them into the group, send them to me. If you find others with power we can use ourselves...... " She would pause, letting out a small sigh. She'd sworn not to be the cause of more torment at the hands of her soul blade... But the pain of a few would defend them against the loss of hundreds.

"Bring them to me. I'll do what i can to gain what we need without taking their lives however... It's imperative that first and formost our group gains the power we need. Those with rare bloodlines, power elemental jutsu, or doujutsu.... may need to be taken care of for the greater good. I trust you to this." With that she would simply walk away, heading off to continue the search for the strength needed to fight her student.

(exit)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:10 pm
Kuro took a deep breath and nodded in response to the orders. Things where starting to get really serious. Things weren't simple like they were before and Kuro was going to need to adapt. He watched her leave then looked down to his hands. He wasn't sure how well he'd be able to kill anyone he wasn't certain deserved it... but he couldn't afford to let anyone get the drop on him. If he didn't strike first, he might not get the chance to... unless he could find a way to stall and stop an attack. He needed something... he needed a shield.
TWC 1832
+9Vixie stats
+1832 words towards Garroth
[exit]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum