Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

A new mentor, and friend? (Kasai  Senshi) Empty A new mentor, and friend? (Kasai Senshi)

Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:17 pm
As part of his academy curriculum, each student in Kisuke's class was assigned a higher ranked shinobi as a mentor to help them with their training. That is why the Uchiha now found himself standing alone in the training grounds, waiting for his assigned tutor to show up. 
"I guess I'm early." Kisuke said to himself with his hands fumbling around in the pockets of his leather jacket. Pulling both hands out, one held a silver lighter and the other a cigarette. Slipping the tip of the cigarette into his mouth and with a quick flick of his wrist he opened the lighter and light his cigarette. Putting his hands back in his pockets Kisuke inhaled and puffed out the smoke without removing his cigarette, now quite adept at doing so. 
"I wonder who my mentor will be." Kisuke mumbled to himself as he slowly began pacing around in a tiny circle, watching his surroundings and the other people training off in the distance. He had checked the list with his instructors name but didnt take the time to actually read it. He was not too found of meeting new people and therefore did not want to be here, but because it was part of his curriculum head no choice. So here he found himself, waiting for his training to begin.

Last edited by Uchiha Kisuke on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

A new mentor, and friend? (Kasai  Senshi) Empty Re: A new mentor, and friend? (Kasai Senshi)

Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:19 am
Kasai woke up with a start, and realized that he must have overslept. Quickly getting up, and rushing to the training grounds, Kasai nearly flew through the field at the speed he was moving. 

Upon arriving, with the robes of the sun swirling around him, the massive scroll of the ape clan on his back, and the mask around his neck, though not on his face, Kasai approached his student. As he walked, Kasai pulled a smile that was rarely seen. It had been a long time since he had worked with an academy student, and he enjoyed it much better than being on his chuunin squad. There was no constant fear of death here. Perhaps he should investigate a permanent job. 

"Hello!" Kasai called out to the young student. "You must be Kisuke," he said, extending his hand to the boy. "I'm Kasai Senshi, it's very nice to meet you."

There were three simple jutsu he had in mind for the teen. They were, of course, the three jutsu required to make it up to the Genin rank. He should be able to learn them all quickly, and then he would also be able to rank up.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

A new mentor, and friend? (Kasai  Senshi) Empty Re: A new mentor, and friend? (Kasai Senshi)

Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:05 pm
It had been a little while now that Kisuke walked around in circles, simply watching the other people in the distance train all the while taking puffs from his cigarette. Taking the cigarette that was now significantly reduced in size out of his mouth, the Uchiha stopped pacing around in circles when he saw someone speeding towards him. Taking one last puff of his cigarette, Kisuke flicked the remains to the ground with his middle finger and reached back into his pocket. Just before his mentor got to him, he popped a mint into his mouth.

Sticking his hand out to meet that of Kasai's, Kisuke shook his hand and responded "Yeah, nice to meet you too." The name sounded familiar from when he read it on the listings back in class so he figured it was the right person. 

"So, what are we going to do?" Kisuke asked his assigned teacher, sticking put hands into his leather jacket to complete his slouched posture. He figured if this was part of his curriculum and took place in the training ground it would probably be related to learning jutsus for his Genin exam. That shouldn't be too hard.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:53 pm
"Well, as you probably guessed," Kasai said, looking at the student. "There are two simple jutsu that you need to become a Genin; the clone technique and the transformation technique. However, if there is another jutsu that you want to learn, I can teach those to you as well."

Kasai looked around the training grounds, the haunting image of the dead body of James still burned into his mind. It had only been a few days since the Genin was murdered here. Kasai shook the thought from his mind.

"Also, I'm afraid to say, but I will only be able to teach for a few hours today, before I have other business to attend to. However, I have a student I know would be willing to teach you when I have to leave, if you are fine with it. She's very strong, and also of Chuunin rank."

Then, Kasai stood up straight, shifting the massive, four foot scroll on his back. 
"But! For now, which jutsu would you like to learn?" Kasai would let the light breeze flow around him.

(I can teach you any E rank jutsu you want, and when you learn a jutsu from someone else, it only takes half of the word count to learn it.)
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:27 am
Indeed, Kisuke was well aware that the clones technique and transformation technique would be the two jutsus being taught today as those were the required jutsus to be displayed during his up and coming Genin exams. However Kisuke liked to stay ahead of the pack, especially since he was the oldest kid in his class. "In fact, there are other jutsus I'd like you to teach me if possible." Responded Kisuke. "I have an affinity for fire. If there are any basic fire jutsus you could teach be, that would be appreciated."

If there was one thing Kisuke was good at, it was watching and analysing people. Being such a silent, solitary kid, Kisuke spent a lot of his time simply watching other people. And as he watched his teacher look around the training ground, he could read the expression on his face and knew something was wrong. However Kisuke would not ask about it as this wasnt the time or the place for it and personally, at this moment he didnt really care what was bother his mentor. He just wanted to get his training over with so he could go have another smoke.

Kisuke simply nodded and answered "No problem. I dont intend on this session lasting that long anyway." Stretching out his arms as far as possible and then placing them behind the back of his head Kisuke continued "I'd prefer if we started off with a basic fire jutsu."

ooc: Definitely clone and transformation jutsus are on the list but also any fire jutsus that you know that can be taught to me as an academy student would be cool.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:01 pm
(OOC: Learning clone and transformation jutsu will only take you 250 words each, because I'm teaching them. You already have 600+ in this topic, so I could also teach you Fire Stream, Surface Walking, and Substitution jutsu as well, each for only 250 words. I don't think it should be too hard, as you're already averaging 200 words per post. Up to you, though. 
Fire Stream is the only E rank jutsu that I know, and E rank is all you can learn as an Academy Student.)

Kasai chuckled slightly at the mention of fire. It seems they had found him the right teacher, for Kasai's only element was fire. Of course, he could learn other elements, but he had devoted himself so much to the element of fire that there were certain jutsu he knew that would be impossible to cast if he ever gained another element. And so it was that Kasai knew fire, and only fire, but knew it better than any. 

"Very well," Kasai said, nodding his head. "It seems whomever paired us chose wisely, for I know many fire techniques. However, I believe there is only one such jutsu that is suitable for academy students, but of course I will teach you. It is called the "Fire Stream"."

Kasai backed up a few spaces, and then paused. "The hand signs are very simple for this one, as only one hand sign is needed to cast it," Kasai said. He would then form his hands into the proper way, making sure Kisuke could see it. "The name of this hand sign is the "Half-Tiger Seal". Once this is formed, you only need to channel your chakra from within up to your mouth, and then allow the flames to spill out."

Kasai would then tilt back his head, releasing a stream of fire, three meters long, into the air. The fire vanished when Kasai stopped the jutsu, and caught nothing on fire, as it was aimed in the air.

"Now," Kasai said, looking at the boy. "Your turn to try," he gestured with his hand.

Last edited by Kasai Senshi on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:28 pm
"Fire stream.. I've herd of that jutsu." Kisuke though to himself. "A basic Katon jutsu that originated from my clan." He watched as he teacher stepped back a couple of paces and began explaining how the jutsu worked. He watched intently as Kasai both explained and showed how the required seal was going to be used and listened to his instructions on activating the jutsu. 

Nodding, Kisuke would pull his hands out of his jacket pocket and clap them together, knocking off dust that wasnt actually there. "Alright, that doesnt seem hard at all." Kisuke said as he readied himself to perform the jutsu. Slowly performing the Half-Tiger seal to make sure he completed it properly, Kisuke began welling and kneading chakra within his chest. He he could feel the energy of the chakra as it filled his chest and with great focus he manipulated the chakra to maneuver it up through his throat and into his mouth. Now, his mouth swelling with the chakra originally brough together in his chest, Kisuke turned away from Kasai to face an open space within the field. 

All the while keeping his hands together in the Half-Tiger seal, Kisuke blew the chakra out of his mouth. The instance the chakra left the inside of his mouth it converted into fire, and shot forward as a thin, swift current of flames. Keeping a steady stream of chakra flowing from his longs to his mouth, Kisuke keep the Fire Stream jutsu activated for a couple of seconds, liking the way the fire blew forth from his mouth. 

Taking his hands out of the seal and cutting the flow of chakra to his lungs, Kisuke ended the jutsu as the remaining flames dispersed into the air. Turning to face his mentor, quite pleased that he finally learn his first fire jutsu, Kisuke asked "How was that?"
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:40 pm
Kasai watched the student perform the jutsu just as it was meant to be done, and nodded in his approval. He sometimes forgot that the fire element ran in the Uchiha blood. Sometimes it felt as if he was the member born unto the wrong family. However, clan history did not matter to Kasai, and he would never judge others by it.

"Nicely done," Kasai said, smiling. "Just as it was meant to be.
"The jutsu itself may be simple, and when you begin to learn more advanced techniques, it will begin to seem irrelevant. However even a jutsu as that can be useful. Whether it is used to make a ring of fire around yourself as a defense, or even just a distraction, remember to not forget your basic jutsu."

With that, Kasai nodded. The boy was a fast learner, and that was good. Perhaps he could simply explain the next few jutsu, without taking a slow process with each.

"You seem to catch on quickly, and so for the purpose of speeding things up, I will explain the next three jutsu which I think will be most essential for you to learn. Then, you may try to perform them," Kasai said, adjusting the scroll once more. The item was far too large to carry comfortably, but he needed to hold onto it; it was the only summoning contract for the fire ape clan.

"The first that I will teach you is one that is not on the Genin exam, but has personally saved my life multiple times, and I know you will have heard of it. It is the substitution jutsu," Kasai said. "In theory, it is very simple. You are simply replacing your own body with another object at the moment of an attack, so that the attack hits the other object instead of yourself. It is more of an optical illusion than a teleportation, which it generally seems like to be. However, used correctly, and it will save you. 
"The hand signs for this jutsu are tiger, boar, ox, dog, and snake," Kasai said, displaying each hand sign as he said them. "You may perform it when you wish. 

"The other two jutsu that I will show you the hand signs for are the ones needed for Genin rank," Kasai said, readying his hands to display the other two.
"For the transformation technique, the hand signs are dog, boar, and then ram. Before you perform it, however, you must know what image you wish take form of.
"Then, for the clone jutsu, the hand signs are ram, snake, and then tiger." Kasai took in a breath, glancing quickly at the position of the sun. He would have to leave Konohagakure soon, though he was sad that he did not know when he would return. If at all. But the village needed what he would do, and he could not let it down.

"Then, if you can perform all of those correctly, we will see how much of the day remains," Kasai would finish, and then watch the student perform the jutus.
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen

Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:25 pm
Slipping his hands back into the pockets of his leather jacket, Kisuke attentively listened to Kasai as he began explaining other possible uses of the jutsu, despite it being such a low level technique. "Hmm." He though to himself. "I never though of that before. This guy seems quite experienced."
Fumbling with the metal lighter in his left pocket, the Uchiha listened to his teacher and was pleased when he stated that he would explain the next three jutsus, instead of going at them one by one. "Good." He though to himself again. "We can speed up the process so I can go have a smoke."

"Alright, sound good." Kisuke responded, out loud this time so that Kasai would know that he agreed with speeding up the lesson. The first of the three was replacement, a jutsu Kisuke was familiar with despite not knowing how to do it. Focused on his instructors explanation, Kisuke contorted his face in a confused manner when Kasai showed the several hand seals needed to pull off the jutsu. 

"Hold on. Sorry to interrupt but does replacement really have that many hand seals? I find it hard to believe that a jutsu meant to save yourself at the last instant requires so many hand seals to use." Kisuke then though to himself "What a ridiculous jutsu. Whoever invented it couldnt have though of a better way to channel their chakra." Once Kasai would reply, Kisuke would continue listening to the explanation of the other two jutsus, which were those that he would be required to perform during his Genin exam. The transformation and clone jutsu. 

Once Kasai was done explaining the three jutsus, Kisuke nodded with a slight grin and said "Alright, well those dont sound too hard. Lets see..." Running his right hand through his red dyed hair,  Kisuke pondered a while before saying "I think I'll do the clone jutsu first, then transformation jutsu and then replacement." Nodding again in agreement with the order he placed them in, Kisuke ordered them in the order because he believed he had ordered them from easiest to hardest to perform. 

"Alright, so clone jutsu." Remember the seals Kasai showed, as a steady rate Kisuke placed his hands into the ram seal and then maneuvered them into the snake and then tiger seal. Kisuke began manipulating the chakra from all over his body, feeling a slight increase in the intensity of the chakra that coursed through his system. Once he had what he though was enough chakra mustered together, he expelled it from his body sending it all to the same spot which was right beside him. An explosion of white puffy smoke erupted beside him. When the smoke cleared, a skinny, decrepit version of Kisuke stood there barely able to hold itself up.

"Wow," He said shocked as he dispersed the clone. "Let me try that again." Shaking his arms a little, Kisuke performed the three seals again this time for swiftly. Gathering up more chakra than previously, Kisuke sent it forth to the same spot. Another explosion of white smoke formed beside him and out of the smoke was a perfect looking copy of himself, down to the Uchiha emblem he wore on a necklace around his neck.

"There you go! I think I'm getting the hang of this now." Keeping the clone there standing beside him, Kisuke now moved on to the next jutsu. A a fast yet still steady pace, Kisuke performed the dog,boar and ram hand seals. The picture of who he wanted to be was clear in his head. Closing his eyes, Kisuke though of the person he wanted to transform into and only that person. The chakra in his body began to well up and expand, spreading all over and weaving into his skin, hair and clothing. Kisuke put more than what he though was a sufficient amount of chakra, learning from his prior failed efforts. When done, a puff of cloudy smoke formed around him and with it dispersed Kisuke's transformed self stood there. He was taller, fitter, and had long slicked back black hair and wore old traditional shinobi armour.

"Im Hashirama Senju, the founder of Konoha." Kisuke said as he spread his arms out wide. "I look exactly like him!" Exclaimed Kisuke as he gave himself a one over. "Well at least what he looks like in the books." 

Dispersing the clone beside him and returning to his original state, Kisuke said "Alright, now replacement." Weaving the many ridiculous hand seals required for this jutsu, he seamlessly performed the tiger, boar, ox, dog, and snake seals. Unlike before where he took several seconds to perform and activate the jutsu, almost second upon finishing his seals Kisuke exploded into a puff of white smoke the hovered inches from the ground. Descending from that cloud was a log, the bounced around a couple of times before rolling into a still position. 

Several feet to Kasai's right the Uchiha student said "So, whats next?" as he slowly made his way back to his mentor.
Takashi Chishiki
Takashi Chishiki
Citizen

Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:44 pm
Kasai listened to Kisuke's comment and question about the substitution jutsu, and nodded. 

"What you've said is true; the hand signs for such a simple jutsu are quite...unreasonable. However, if is possible to time it so that, if an attack is already being used against you, you start as the attack does, and thus saving yourself when it hits.
"However, I too agree that the hand signs for this are too many. It is because of that which caused me to spend many long hours mastering the jutsu. If you too master the jutsu, you will find it possible to use without any hand signs at all, and with close to no use of your chakra.
"Outside of the mastered state, it is difficult. However, once mastered as I have done, it is almost second nature, and any opponent will find it close to impossible to land a blow on you."

Kasai then watched as the student performed the next series of jutsu. It took him two tries to complete the first one, but after that, the rest seemed to come flawlessly. It was impressive. Kasai judged the boy would go far. Perahaps this generation of the Uchiha were better than the ones that came before them. Perhaps they were more like the generation before that. Kasai's first teacher had been an Uchiha, and was extremely talented. However, after him there were a series of rather... mean and unnecessarily cruel members of the clan, though they died in the massive Konohagakure Genin abduction. Now, Kasai saw a hopeful rise in the clan, with Ryugia, and now this one. It made him glad, watching the clan rise again.

"Very nicely done, and also very quickly," Kasai commented, smiling again. "You're a fast learner; that's a good thing.
"Next, seeing as we still have some time left, You can practice surface walking. This one is simple in ideals, but requires more endurance than you might expect. It is simply channeling your chakra to your feet, and create some friction that would normally not be there. You can use it to walk on water, or climb trees with only your feet. It sounds difficult, but after you successfully do it once, you will find it much easier to replicate," Kasai said, and walked towards a tree.

With that, Kasai walked vertically up the tree, with no difficulty at all. Once at the top of the tree, though still standing horizontally on its trunk, Kasai looked upwards, or upwards in his direction, towards Kisuke.

"There are no hand signs, the only thing you need is focus," Kasai said, before jumping off, and landing back next to the student.

(Not too sure when I'll have to leave, I'm still caught up in a mission topic. I'll also see if I'm eligible to give you Genin rank.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum