Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
70 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Snakes and Frogs, Lakes and Fog (Flashback) Empty Snakes and Frogs, Lakes and Fog (Flashback)

Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:27 am
Shortly after the reconstruction of ame Levi heard a rumor of people living in the swamps of Ame prior to it's destruction.  Since he was tasked with v the job of taking roll of everyone in ame he decided it was best to include these swamp people  even if the rumor was or wasn't true. The rumors were also creepy and dark telling of those who dare adventure into the marsh lands never returned. Despite that there was enough information somehow to describe the people as hunters of the land and that traps were set all over the marsh land and even some in its swamps.

After hearing these rumors he decided to adventure into the fog....just not alone. He asked Falcone to ask CoRin and Li if they wanted ti join in on the adventure so he was expecting them to appear as Falcone never goes back on his word.  Levi was dressed as if he was going on a legit exploration,  safari hat and all. He brought a map with him, a compass, and binoculars just in case and he also brought along his trusty name taking board and pen that he have been using at the start of ame's reconstruction. "This fog makes everything look spooky." He said as he shuddered at the thought of how the rumored hunters of the swamp can use this as an advantage.  "Even the entrance seems scary." Levi  sighed as he waited for the two as he looked at the entrance of death. "They're just rumors,  nothing more than rumors." He was still skeptical by how these rumors were formed since no one ever returned back from the swamps after entering maybe they got lost in the fog and have yet to find a way out, maybe they ran into a trap and died. Who knows but today was the day to put all of that behind and search for the truth.

"Where are they? Falcone should have told them about several minutes ago." He said as he took another quick look at the ever so creepy entrance as if the trees were bent and twisted purposely to mimic a skeleton as the fog seemingly flowed out it's mouth. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea."
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Snakes and Frogs, Lakes and Fog (Flashback) Empty Re: Snakes and Frogs, Lakes and Fog (Flashback)

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:01 am
"That's probably the most omonious looking entrance to a swamp I've ever seen in my life." CoRin announced as she approached Levi's position. "I mean it's like you picked the creepiest starting place possible for us!" Though her words were harsh her tone was playful, and her facial expression left no room to doubt her good intentions. She was dressed in her usual green armor. As usual it was all for show, and provided no actual protection from any harms the world might actually throw at her. Her face was dressed up in her usual white make up that mellowed her facial features, and her hair was tied back in a modest style. On her waist she had a small roll that contained a water proof cot, a cantine, and to the observant viewer a bright orange lion blanket was rolled up along with it. 

Although as soon as he noticed the smile her her face, she quickly removed it, and stuck her nose into the air. She was grateful for her makeup hiding her blush. "Ahem. You're just lucky that I found the time to accompany you on this little errand. I'm pretty busy being the chief of police and all." She crossed her arms. "Some times Levi I think you just feign the damsel in distress act so can have the excuse for us to hang out together."... or maybe she was just imagining that. She couldn't tell anymore. Ever since this boy had entered her life he'd turned everything upside down! Dammit where was Li? It was starting to get hot in here!
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Snakes and Frogs, Lakes and Fog (Flashback) Empty Re: Snakes and Frogs, Lakes and Fog (Flashback)

Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:29 am
The familiar sound of CoRin's voice brought some form of strength back into levi after gazing at the spooky entrance. Turning around to face CoRin he would notice the smile on her face and the lion blanket. "And here i thought you didn't like the blanket." He said as he got closer to CoRin. "So that's one person here, Where is Li?" Levi asked as he took a moment to search the sky for a flying puppet. Levi never fully thought about that he was cutting into her time being hero, peace keeper of ame, Justice's right hand. Of course now that he thought about it that would explain why Falcone was hesitant at delivering the message especially since Li is leader now. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean to but since your here anyways we should hurry before it gets dark." He said as he gestured to the already setting sun. "I guess Li will have to catch up if he is coming."

"Now why would i do that?" He said as he walked towards the entrance. "If I wanted to spend time with you I wouldn't get Falcone to ask you the come nor would i pick such a creepy place. Besides it's not likeI made up the rumor about the swamp people." He said as he would disappear into the fog."You coming in or not?" He shouted out as he quickly hid behind the tree. "Ooo I can hear the frogs. Not that creepy." He said playfully as he picked up a passing by frog.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:13 am
Again CoRin found herself thankful for the makeup that covered her blush. "Don't get the wrong Idea. I just like it because it's a warm blanket!" She promptly stuffed the blanket a little further into the roll. She watched as Levi threw caution to the wind and ventured forth into the swamp without their fearless leader by their side. She shrugged. She'd never known Li to be particularly useful in the first place so there wasn't really a big loss in going on without him. Sure they'd miss out on a good puppetry show, but they'd find a way to survive. 

She followed shortly behind Levi as he entered the swamp. All this fog was super creepy. You could practically cut the whole thing with a knife. "Of course you had the walk into the creepy swamp right at sunset, while it also happens to be super foggy. I'm starting to feel like we're in a scooby doo episode Levi." that's right.... CoRin knew a some pop culture references.

"EEP!" She squeaked when she saw Levi pick up the slimy little toad. Gross gross gross. "Levi you put down that disgusting little cretin right this instant! You're going to get warts!"
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:50 am
"Wow for once you show a cute side." He said as he patted the frog on it's head before putting it down and letting it be. "I didn't know you were scared of frogs, don't worry I'll keep them all away then again..." picking up a frog or so he thought,  levi would pick up the surprise snake and show it to CoRin. "You aren't afraid of snakes are you?" He said as the snake which was angry curled up and bit him in his finger. "OW" he shouted as he let go off the non deadly snake which had injected him with non deadly venom for humans anyway.  "Lesson learned. No more picking up animals."Anyway thanks, That took time to make after all." He said as he kicked a branch out of his way. "So how much you know about these hunters? Swamp people. Whatever you wanna call them." Levi said as he slowed down his walking pace so he was now walking beside CoRin. "We should stick close together, this fog makes it hard to see and there are supposedly traps in here." He said as he got closer to CoRin.

Continuing walking on their adventure Levi would begin to lose focus as his vision slowly began to become blurry.  He didn't say anything to CoRin about it since he wasn't exactly worried about it himself,  he's been through worse much worse. "CoRin...the other day when you help me with the fire release.  There's something I wanted to-" Before he could finish a scream as if  a woman was being killed could be heard, little did they know it was an owl. Being scared half to death Levi grabbed CoRin's hand with out thinking.  "You heard that right?" He said as he squeezed her hand tighter as a strong flashback occured of his family screaming for mercy. "I feel sick..." It seemed that despite not being fatally poisoned,  he was still suffering the side effects that came with it, so far nausea and blurred vision.

Still holding CoRin's hand he would slowly tread through the fog. After the wave of nausea was done for now, Levi would let go of CoRin's hand upon realizing he was holding it. If she would look at his face she could faintly  see the blush that was forming however he would look to his left away from CoRin. "We need a clue or something to tell us if were going the right way. Oh yeah I have a compass!" He said as he reached into his bag and began to search for it. Mid search he would look up to CoRin as he stepped on a wire. "Oh that's not......MOVE!" A log came swinging down as he tackled CoRin out of the way sending them both down the hill unless she was able to dodge it in time Levi would just fall into the ground due to his failed saving attempt. However if she didn't they would tumble down the hill and land in a puddle of water with levi on top of CoRin of course. "I think the compass is broken." Levi said as he felt the parts of what was the compass poke him in his side as he moved up bringing his face to CoRin's face. "You look..." The venom of this mysterious snake had finally worked it's way through his system and began to affect his decision making so Instead of saying what he wanted to say his body seemed to move on its own as he got closer and placed his lips on hers. The warmth for her lips made Levi feel at peace however after a few seconds if that was allowed levi would immediately get off of CoRin. Was it really the venom? Or did he get way to caught up in the moment?  "I'm sorry...I'm sorry I didn't mean to, GAH! I'msostupidpleasedon'thateme." He said all together since he didn't know what to do or say.

(This is what happens when I stay up late and is bored way bored v.v)
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:04 pm
CoRin turned her head away, and puffed out a cheek. "I have no cute side, I'm all Buisness. And I'm not scare of Frogs. I simply find them Slimy, smelling, noisy, disgusting little vermin, who jump on out out of no where, and have weird tongues, and even weirder eyes, and they can be poisionious you know. POISONOUS!" She ended her rant with a humph, but smiled slightly when levi said he'd keep them away from her. Not that she needed his protection, but still it was sweet... she guessed. When she saw Levi pick up his snake, she just rolled her eyes. It just so happened that She wasn't afraid of snake. However she couldn't help but crack a huge grin when the snake bit levi. Infact.

She let out a giggle. She quickly caught herself, and returned to her normal straight face mask. She couldn't remember the last time she actually giggled. 

"I'm afraid I'm ignorant to the legends of these supposed people. I didn't actually grow up around here. I'm actually very new to this region of the Land of Rain. I lived far to the south for most of my life. I only came where when I heared Ame had been destroyed. I figured that they'd need someone to be the sherif around time, and I suppose I was right. I caught you didn't eye." Levi couldn't be too sure, but he could have sworn that CoRin winked at him.

CoRin jumped a little at the call of the Screech Owl, but didn't react nearly as strongly as Levi did. THANK GOD for her make up. She was sure without it she would have been as red as a tomato. Why was she feeling this way? Was she sick? Every time she was around Levi she got all hot, and fluttery feeling. It was terribly distracting but... she kind of like it. Rather than swat his hand away she gripped it tightly. "You protect me from the frogs, and I'll make sure no owls get you, how's that sound."

They continued on until it seemed that they'd sprung a trap! The most cowardly of all methods used by those who worshiped crime and injustice. She allowed Levi to tackle her. though the tools of injustice would have no effect on her!

She found herself pinned under Levi, in the most manga type situation a human could possibly imagine. Then he leaned forward. And Forward. And he kept of leaning forward. Then he kissed her! Kissed her! He kissed her! Oh my Justice what was happening? What did that mean? Did he? Her? Could it be possible? How? No way. It wasn't possible. Goodness me!

Then just as suddenly as it came, Levi jumped off of her and began bumbling like an idiot.

It'd all happened so quickly and suddenly she hadn't even gotten a chance to enjoy it. Or hate it. Depending on how she was feeling. Her heart was pounding though, and it wasn't from the trap they'd encounter. which did confirm that the swamp people actually existed.

She frowned at him, and pushed him up against a tree. "You little thief! You just stole my first kiss! I was saving that for someone special." She gave him a cat like smile. "You know I don't much like thieves levi. So I suppose I'll just have to think of a suitable punishment for you." Her nodded to herself, and pressed her hand aginst Levi making sure he was pinned against the tree. "You stole my first kiss, so that means you owe me one."

She leaned forward and pressed her ruby painted lips against Levi's. Again it struck her like lightning. the fire in her stomach. She felt her spine shiver, and her heart increase it's pace. That sickness was back, and she felt absolutely nauseous. But she pressed on. Held her lips his his, and closed her yes. She hoped she could ride out the sick feeling he caused in her. She held her breath, and slowly the frayed nervous feeling she was having began to dissolve into a gentle bliss he'd never really experienced before.

She was going to have to see a doctor about this.
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:06 am
What were they NUTS? Running into those swamps with no guide or anything? Didn't they know of the hunters? Of the traps! Li wrapped himself up in his puppet's arms and fly out the mouth of his office's face! Because Ame. He flew to where their rendezvous was suppose to be but it seemed that his friends had already left! Drat. He bent down on one knee, and checked to see if he could see any foot steps. 

yup. 
Two pairs of Foot Prints.
One made by Combat boots, and the other by Designer shoes.
CoRin and Levi, respectively. 

Li looked up and saw the skull shaped entrance that led futher into the swamp. "Man I hate this place." He couldn't recall a single good memory from being in these swamps. Hopefully today wasn't going to add to the already large  list of bad memories he had stacked. "Don't worry you goobers I'm coming."

Eww Gross bugs, AHHH! Spiders, snakes, spider, spider, frog, snake crocodile, giant salamander, snake snake, snake shrunken head, spider, frog Salamander, Spider.
'
Hark! A noise! And look a sprung Trap! The Trail leads That way!

Li ran down an embankment and found his friends, thank god they were safe and kissing! Wait kissing? CoRin? My god they'd gone and gotten a case of Swamp madness.

"Well Well well, what's going on here? Romance by the swamp gas is it?" Li was absolutely beaming, he was going to have black mail material FOREVER.

If they bothered to break the lip lock, and look at Li they'd see: 1. That he was completely covered in mud, it was everywhere. 2. The spots on his skin that weren't covered by mud were covered by bug bites. 3. He had a stick in his hair, and 4. His left pant leg and been torn off at the knee. He didn't really look like he was the one who was doing the rescuing.

(I'll go ahead and match that tired late night post)
Phoenix Wright <3
Phoenix Wright <3
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:47 am
"Your first?" Shit. Levi felt an intense guilt from that sorta. Levi's face was still bright red from the first kiss and seeing as that was her first kiss why should he keep it a secret that was his first one too?"That waa my first one too...." he said low enough just for CoRin to hear.  She had him pinned against the tree oh great he was waiting for a slap or something worse, of course if he wasn't bitten by that snake earlier he would have had the strength to break free but he couldn't.  "Punishment?  I owe you one? One wha-" His words was cutt off as CoRin lips once again came into contact with his. It sent a weird feeling in his body he didn't know why but his heart started racing when the contact was made. He gave up struggling of trying to break free of her hold. Everything in the world seemed to stop, the animal and bug noises seemed to fall silent and all Levi could think about was CoRin. She kissed him back? She wasn't mad? Levi couldn't break away or so he thought but if he could he wouldn't.  His body felt numb if it was from the venom or the kiss he couldn't tell. (Most likely the kiss) nor did he cared. He got more into it, he slipped his hands out from her grip and wrap them around her. This probably lasted for several minutes before Li came. "Thief? Then that makes you one since you stole my heart."

" Earlier I wanted to say that I started to like like you. ever since you helped me with the fire" He said as he pulled back a bit. He would then go closer to her neck and she would fell him breathing until he whispered in her ear. "So I'm that special someone? Then that make you my special someone then so" He said with a grin on his face obviously happy. "How about....we...not go find those swamp people and stay here? And let's see if I can get the know the real you, no justice, no face paint, just you" He whispered into her ear which is when he heard Li's voice. Levi totally forgot about Li and that he was coming which in response he was sorta left speechless when he saw him well it, he didn't exactly recognized Li yet. "CoRin there's ah...swamp person who I think saw us." He said as he gestured towards Li direction.  Welp he couldn't move since CoRin was still on him then again he didn't even bother to move. Upon closer examination of the swamp guy Levi notice the bits of blonde hair sticking out and the mostly covered Ame headband Li was wearing.  Oh shit. "That's Li..." he said as his face once again lit up bright red. This is how he calculated what would happen,  Li uses this as black mail later, Falcone might find out and he would most likely punish Levi since the no dating rule unless you don't wanna be a fit businessman was still in play since as long as he can remember.  "H-Hey Li..." he said with an awkward smile.

Levi would look back awkwardly at CoRin obviously embarrassed. "As much as I want to stay like this longer...we should probably get up." Removing his arms from around her, Levi would then pull his necklace from around his neck, slowly and taking it off. This wasn't any regular necklace, it was one of the things he cherished as it was a present Falcone had gave him after the coma like thing he was in. "Keep this." He said as he placed the flame shaped necklace in CoRin's hand. "Just in case...." he mumbled to himself as he gave CoRin a smile. Welp he knew his stay in ame wasn't going to be long after Falcone sent that letter so today was the day he had to confess to CoRin despite making up the rumor which needed some attention. "Uh you were kinda right earlier, I made up the rumor about the swamp people but I didn't set that trap...or planned everything to end up like this." He chuckled nervously. "Uh Li, Are there seriously swamp people here? I just made it up...then we ran into that trap...."

Yeah...this...this just went from a nice day to an really awkward day for Levi. How could a lie become real? Unless mystical forces were at play nah it's just a coincidence, Levi couldn't shake the feeling that this place suddenly got more creepy, like someone were watching them besides Li.
Yasuki Terumi
Yasuki Terumi
Citizen

Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:50 am
When they were interrupted CoRin very calmly disengaged and looked over at li. She brought her right ring finger to her lips and rubbed away a length of Saliva from her lips. Li looked absolutely terrible. She could only assume he looked that way because he used an earth jutsu to burrow to their location and that he didn't actually walk through the rest, because otherwise.... well. Dang! He was messed up! That was there leader now. It was especially interesting because it was constantly raining! The mud would have just washed off eventually right? Was it special chakra mud? Ah well CoRin wasn't here to question Li's hygiene. That's not who she was. She wasn't about that life.

However. Some people simply didn't have the immaculate fashion taste she did. Their faces showed their imperfections to the world while CoRin only showed a perfect made up mask. She always claimed it was to take herself out of the fact that she was deliver justice, and I was true. However she truly enjoyed the way she looked in the thick make up. Pale, perfect, and as lovely as the moon.

When Levi was done Talking CoRin faced him, with a smile still on her face. The world around the two of them suddenly grew very grey and dull. "So you made that all up huh?" levi would find all the strength drained from his body. Realm Overlay and all. "Levi, I'm afraid I'm going to have to strangle the life out of you with my own two hands." Her hands shot to his throat, and she'd thrash him about in a rage. "You little pervert! Engineering this entire thing for your own sick means, and playing with my heart!" Tears of anger, and heartbreak were filling her eyes.

He'd made the whole thing up?

Well of course he had! CoRin had no idea why she'd expect anything to the contrary. Because that's how people were. Vile little liars, who only care about themselves. THAT'S why she didn't allow herself to be a girl. Because boys take advantage of girls, but no one get's the better of Justice. A truth that Levi was suddenly coming to terms with. She wasn't squeezing him heart enough to choke him out and kill him. That was much too good of a death! She wanted to string him along for a while, until she though of a proper end from him!

Now that would be justice!
Li Dian
Li Dian
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:04 pm
Li Dian shot his puppet strings to Kura, and pulled her off of the poor half strangled Levi. She was practically foaming at the mouth with rage. He sighed, he'd thought better of his two ninja. He wrapped CoRin up in a puppet and sent her sailing into the sky. Li fixed Levi with a sad and weary look. "I thought better of you Levi." He looked away and stared deeply into the forest. "I think maybe... you should. I think it might be best if you started looking at another village." He shrugged and brought an angel around his own shoulders, and levitated upwards. "For your own safety, more than hers."

(Exiting With CoRin)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum