Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Genin Exam Training (Mitsui) - Page 2 Empty Re: Genin Exam Training (Mitsui)

Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:14 pm
Mitsui's thoughts that this girl learns quickly really were proved right. She had learned very quickly. Mitsui would hear her talk about her mom and it seemed that she had a soft spot in her heart for her mom. He could also tell that she missed her mom because of the way she acted when she turned into her mom.

Mitsui thought she might want a hug. Mitsui would wait for her to finish her talking and then he would walk to in front of her with his arms open for a hug. If she wanted a hug, then he would be sure to wrap his arms around her chest, and would also need to stoop down, since he was a bit over a foot taller than this girl. He also remembered about her last name. Hyuuga was the name of the clan that had that interesting chakra and speed based taijutsu style called the Gentle Fist. Mitsui thought that he could teach her about the eye if she did not know about it. Mitsui would say, "You did learn the jutsu. You can do the genin exams now, since you know how to do the jutsu. Are you a Hyuuga Clan member? If you are, have you unlocked the Byakugan? I actually got one and learned it recently, so if you want, I can teach you how to use it." Mitsui would wait for her to answer first.

Assuming she would hug Mitsui, when she would stop hugging, so would Mitsui. Mitsui would wait to hear her answer before responding.

(TWC, 958 - 400 for finishing Byakugan so 558 words atm. Tomorrow afternoon, I will be pretty busy.)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:49 am
After Hikari was done talking, she was greeted by a surprise. Mitsui had walked in front of her and outstretched his arms, a sign of a hug. So, he probably picked up that I missed my mom, huh? It's nice of him to offer a hug, most people would act awkward or weirdly pat you on the shoulder as their way of 'comforting' you. Note to people like that- it doesn't work like you think it does. Such a shocker. 

"Thank you, Mitsui." She happily embraced him in a hug. She wasn't the kind of person who was shy or awkward about hugs, or physical contact for that matter. It, in a way, showed how human people were. Hugs have underlining emotions in them; compassion, sorrow, joy, etc. People who are cold or emotionless do not see the worth of hugs or human contact. The hug with Mitsui was warm and sweet, he wasn't squeezing her death nor were his arms limp as a noodle around her, she thought she could stay there for days.

Hikari giggled when she noticed that Mitsui had stooped down lower to be near her height, which must be killer on his legs since he was a good foot or so taller than her. "Finally! I can't wait to be an official ninja! Then I'll be one step closer to my dreams!" She was enthralled to be able to get out of the academy, with her being eighteen and all. "Yes I am part of the Hyuuga clan. Would you really teach me?! That would be great! I've been needing to get it activated, but I wasn't really sure how to do that..." At that comment, she felt a little silly, as if the idea of a Hyuuga not being able to activate her own Byakugan was laughable.

Suddenly realizing she was still hugging Mitsui, being distracted by their conversation, she quickly released her arms from around him. She was blushing slightly from embarrassment when she muttered, "Ah s-sorry..." 

[WC: 1,851] [Ah, that is fine! Post whenever you have time! ^_^]
[Also, I'm dying from the second paragraph, last sentence XD]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:59 am
Mitsui was liking this girl more and more now. He would think about the eyes. When she would release her arms, Mitsui would also release his arms from around her. He would then say, "It is ok. To use the Byakugan, you can probably passively see what is behind you and all around. If you put some chakra to your eyes though, you can actually see what is behind objects too. After a bit of practice, you get a nice passive effect of being able to increase chakra and speed a bit."

Mitsui would continue to watch.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:44 am
So, the Byakugan requires focusing chakra to my eyes. It seems great things happen when I activate my Byakugan. Mom, dad, I hope you are watching me because I'm about to make you proud by activating my Byakugan! Just you wait and see! Hikari was very determined now that she had a teacher who could help her learn, and it was just her luck that she came across someone who had a Byakugan. I still need to ask him how he obtained a Byakugan, and from who. I don't think he is a natural born Hyuuga, not the way he talked of his 'Kekkei Genkai'.

Hikari took a few steps back from Mitsui, giving herself plenty of room to focus and train. She closed her eyes, focusing chakra into them. "Byakugan!" She said as she opened her eyes and looked around. The world seemed the exact same to her, an obvious sign she had failed. Nothing, darn it! I'll have to try harder, maybe even add one more chakra to my eyes to get this to work. Luckily I should have enough chakra to practice a bunch of times. Let me try again!

Just like how she thought, she gave it another try, knowing this wouldn't be like the jutsu she jut learned. It was a high skilled Kekkei Genkai, and it would take lots of hard work to get it activated. She closed her eyes, deciding to focus more chakra into them, hoping that would be her issue. "Byakugan!" She reopened her eyes, scanned the area, and determined yet another failure. "Hmm...still nothing. Maybe I need to have a different form when I do it?" She was speaking aloud to herself, a semi-bad habit of hers. Hikari wouldn't let the failures cloud her mind, so instead she tried again to activate her Byakugan.

You. Can. Do. This. She pumped herself up as she focused chakra to her eyes, saying her signature phrase, "Byakugan!" She looked around, scanning the area. She thought maybe her vision had become a little bit clearer and more precise, but she shrugged that off as a trick of the eyes. "Again! Byakugan!" Opening her eyes, she tried to focus her eyesight on a nearby tree, trying to see if she could narrow down all the things she could see. Is that a bird behind that leaf, I can't tell for sure. It might be.

After several more tries of Hikari trying to activate her Byakugan on her own, she decided to try it one last time before she 'threw in the towel' and asked for help from Mitsui. She took a long, deep breath, closed her eyes, and focused as hard as she could. Exhaling and inhaling a few times, she was finally ready to try it again. She focused an average amount of chakra to her eyes and cleared her mind of everything that she was thinking. "Byakugan!" Small veins appeared near the very corners of Hikari's eyes, the veins being a signature of the Byakugan. "I-I can see. Not much, but it's progress! Like, that tree just in front of us has I think two birds in it, along with one bird's nest." Seeing through the Byakugan was like seeing the world through new eyes, the world was clearer and more vivid.

Hikari, with her Byakugan still slightly activated, turned towards Mitsui. "So, now that I have made it this far, what should I do to get me the rest of the way to fully activating my Kekkei Genkai?"

[WC: 587/1,000 for Byakugan]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:42 am
Mitsui would watch her chakra flow as she used her eye. It was a little strange, in that, she had actually did it right, she might have not noticed though, that the images become a little confusing, as the images become similar to a whole bunch of transparent objects in different colors. Mitsui thought that he needed to point that out though. Mitsui would say, "When you use the Byakugan and look through objects, it is always kind of confusing what you see. All objects that are seen through become semi-transparent, as one would need to see through them. It would be similar to if you put your hand in front of one eye, one eye would see past the eye, but the other eye would just see the hand. You did use it correctly, although you might need a little bit to get used to it."

Mitsui would also need to mention about the chakra sensory part. He also noticed that the eye made his chakra sensory stuff kind of unnecessary because they too could sense chakra. Mitsui thought that such a thing would be much more effective, especially due to the 360 degree vision. He also noticed that she was progressing quite quickly.

Mitsui would proceed to now talk about the chakra sensory part. "There is an additional part to using the eye, you can see chakra signatures passively. This should be passive, but watching various living things and their chakra signatures is a little interesting and needs a little practice. You can also see how high the chakra signature is. If you look at that guy's chakra signature over there," Mitsui would point to a person who was faced away from Mitsui and Hikari and was eating lunch. He was about 5 foot and 8 inches tall. He was in a kangaroo jacket and jeans. Dark brown hair and was wearing sneakers. "you will probably be able to tell, that his chakra signature is rather normal. If you look at me, you would probably be able to see that my chakra signature is actually very high for a ninja. If you look at a chakra signature from one of the birds over there, you can see a lower chakra signature since they are smaller animals. That is the rest of what you need to know for learning how to use your Kenkkei Genkai. There is an interesting kind of taijutsu that you can learn too which uses chakra instead of strength."

Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:10 pm
After listening to what Mitsui said, Hikari was surprised to hear what seeing through the Byakugan was like and that she had been doing it correctly, she just needed to get used to seeing through her Byakugan. "I-I was actually doing it right? I am very surprised about that! I did not expect that." She wanted Mitsui to know of her surprise, even though he probably did. As she listened to what he said next, she was even more impressed by the Byakugan. She knew about being able to see chakra networks and chakra points, but to be able to see chakra signatures was news to her. Being able to do that will probably be very helpful in my ninja career! I cannot wait to see what I can do with this Byakugan! Let's do this!

Hikari was very pumped to try out the second part of the Byakugan, everything involving chakra. She knew she would only be able to tell chakra signatures at the moment, but that was a step in the right direction to seeing the inner woven chakra networks of the human body. When Mitsui pointed at the man that was eating lunch, Hikari decided to try out ehr Byakugan on him, hoping to be able to see what Mitsui had spoken of. She focused her chakra to her eyes and said, "Byakugan!"

At first she couldn't see anything, no blue chakra emitting or flowing through the man. Then she tried narrowing her eyes, hoping to get a better view, and...she could still see nothing. She decided to change her view, thinking that maybe that man had no chakra (which she highly doubted). Her next 'target' was Mitsui. He, however, had faint chakra that she could sense. She guessed that was because he had such high amounts of it that even a weak Byakugan could sense it. Lastly, she moved her eyes to the bird that he said would have very a low chakra sense. She could not see anything with the bird either. Hmm, maybe I should just focus more. Chakra is different from just objects like trees after all.

Hikari decided to focus more chakra into her eyes and to concentrate on her targets more, hoping that this time she would be able to see their chakra senses. "Byakugan!" She looked around, and could see very faint chakra senses in the things around them. She saw a faint blue chakra sense in the brown haired man eating lunch, in the bird that was still perched in a tree (however, the bird's chakra sense was so faint she could barely detect it), and then Mitsui's was just a little more enhanced, she could see a bit more blue chakra from him but not enough to actually tell what his chakra sense was. I must be doing this wrong, I can't have to use this much chakra every time I use my Byakugan, that would be crazy! I would run out of chakra before I even used any jutsu. Maybe I should ask Mitsui about it, he does keep saying the word 'passive'. Maybe that means I need less chakra? Let me try that!

With her brand new idea in mind, Hikari focused less chakra to her eyes and just concentrated her eyes more. "Byakugan!" Little veins appeared near the corners of her eyes again, although this time they were a bit bigger. I-I can see it. The chakra sense is clear to me! "M-Mitsui, I can see! I can see the chakra senses! I just had to use less chakra to my eyes and more concentration! That was the key, wasn't it?" She turned to Mitsui, clearly being able to see his high chakra sense. "Wow, you weren't lying when you said you had a high chakra sense. I am very impressed."

[WC: 1,224/1,000 Byakugan Activated] [Total WC: 3,075]
[Jutsu learned in this thread: Clone & Transformation]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:06 pm
Mitsui watched this girl's actions and was very impressed with her quick learning and enthusiasm. She would say, "M-Mitsui, I can see! I can see the chakra senses! I just had to use less chakra to my eyes and more concentration! That was the key, wasn't it?" "Wow, you weren't lying when you said you had a high chakra sense. I am very impressed." Mitsui would respond, "Yes, that is right. Thank you too." Mitsui thought that he might ask her out for lunch, since it seemed to be getting to be close to lunch time. Mitsui would proceed to ask, "Would you like to go out for lunch? I will pay for it." Mitsui wondered how far this would get, since Mitsui could easily tell, they liked each other.

Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:23 pm
"You are very welcome Mitsui!" Hikari cheerfully said. It was true, he was a very impressive ninja. She hoped one day she could be as strong as him, then her dreams would be easy to obtain. Hikari looked around, noticing that the sun was almost high above their heads, meaning that it was almost lunch time. It seemed if Mitsui had been reading her mind. "Sure, I would love to go out to lunch with you! Where would you like to go?" She wasn't quite sure, now that she thought about it, if Mitsui was from this village or not. She didn't see a visible ninja headband on him, but she knew he was a ninja because otherwise why would he have been able to teach her jutsu.
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:53 pm
Wow, Mitsui really was lucky today. He did his first ask out, and she said yes. Mitsui would be really happy, but he wanted her to choose. He would ask her, "I generally like a lot of foods, where would you like to go?" Mitsui wanted her to go where she wanted to go. Mitsui had a few restaurants he liked to go to, but they would generally be pretty intimidated by how much he ate and who knew what would happen when he brings another person in. Mitsui would wait to hear her answer. He was surprised but, he still had his iwa head band. Mitsui would wonder what she would say. If she did not have a preference, he would quickly think of a new place to try.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:08 am
"Me pick? But I have no idea where I should chose! You really can pick Mitsui, I like basically everything too." Hikari didn't like the idea of her having to pick, afraid she would pick the wrong place (one that Mitsui hated). I never knew deciding where to eat for lunch would be this hard! I'm sorry Mitsui, I'm just bad at picking things like this I guess. I hope he is not mad. She tentatively glanced at him, seeing if he was mad at her or not.

[So does Mitsui think they are going on a date? If so, I'm going to enjoy this so much. She'll be all like "a DATE?! I've never been on a date before!" XD also are we going to continue in this thread or...? And should we get our training approved or...?]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum