Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Takumashi's Greenhouse
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

Visiting the Forest (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Visiting the Forest (Open)

Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:18 pm
Fenn had felt a chakra signature approaching, but paid it no mind, he continued with Shinichi, until he heard the person in the tree's get closer, and then stop, with a flick of his wrist and then a second quick flick a kunai would fly and pierce the tree branch under the New Ninja's Feet, as a way to inform him that He knew that the Ninja was there, his experience in fighting helped him train his hearing.

As Fenn would await the New Ninja to get down, Fenn would talk to Shin with a smile as if nothing happened, and he would nod, " I do know the Water Element, A friend of mine helped me with it, suppose it is time I helped someone else out eh? Alright anyways, go stand about five meters away and we will start" Fenn would stay put as he would look at the tree and inspected it more, cutting it with a Kunai and shoving the Kunai up his sleeve  and he would watch the sap come out of the tree, he would feel and feel how sticky it was, he would wipe it in the bark as he waited for the two.

Kunai Thrown Speed- 125, Impact on the branch- 42, Sharpness of Kunai- 92
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:13 am
Kuro leisurely hopped through the trees, following Vixie who ran underneath him. He was on the look out for bad guys today, having gotten bored of training in town. Vixie soon slowed down to a stop and her ears perked up as she heard voices. Kuro dropped down next to her and put a hand on her back. "What's up girl? Hear somebody? Let's go look." The green fox would carefully begin sneaking forward, Kuro turning into a puddle of water and following behind her. The fox would come to a stop while peeking from behind a tree opposite the tree Fenn had thrown a kunai at, tilting her head with curiosity as she tried to read their intentions. Kuro would reform behind the same tree, waiting to see if Vixie would wag hre tail to signal the all clear or growl to signal someone was trying to cause harm.
Anonymous

Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:53 am
Salzem watched as the unknown ninja took out a kunai and threw it in his direction. Salzem was about to dodge, before he saw the ninja had thrown the kunai a bit low, it impaling itself into the branch he was standing on. It wasn't an attack, rather it was a message. He knew he was there. At this point, he had two options. he could enter the fray, possibly ending up in an unescapable situation or continue on his rounds and not learn whatever was going to happen here. In lack of a better option, Salzem dropped from his perch, grabbing the kunai and yanking it out of tree as he went down. Salzem landed in a crouch, tossing the Kunai over to the ninja gently.

"I see your point." Salzem said. Even though he had lost the respect for his village, he still had duties to preform in regards to it's safety.

"My name is Salzem. Why are you in Konoha Territory?" Salzem would say to the senior ninja.

Last edited by Salzem Alagahara on Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:18 am
Shinchi wouldn't see Fenn throw the kunai but would hear the loud bang to go along with it and would turn around to see it have gone into the tree leaving a hole. He'd then turn back around and try not to be nosy by acting like it didn't happen. He would then listen to Fenn speak and would learn that he knew the water element. He would then walk back away 5 meters from Fenn and get ready to learn the water element. It'd be one step closer to unlocking his clans kekkei genkai, a step closer to being one of the worlds best medical ninja. Nobody could get in his way now, he needed to learn this element no matter what happened.

He'd then see what looked like Salzem approach Fenn from behind and speak he'd then continue on not knowing what Salzem said saying, "Fenn if you don't mind me calling you that, I'm ready."
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:26 am
As Fenn was feeling out for anyone who was approaching he could pinpoint the kid and his pet opposite, albeit there could be so many opposites to this tree, to the tree that he threw the kunai in, and the other one who he sent the message to came down, and tossed him his kunai, which he would not miss a beat in catch and then threw it into the tree the kid and pet was hiding behind, the loud thud should be good enough to inform the kid that his position was known with how close the thud was, and to go ahead and come on out, Fenn looked at this one who called himself Salzem and asked him about him being in konoha and Fenn would respond in kind " I am an ANBU Ninja from Kumo before it was destroyed, I am now traveling gathering up the Kumo ninja that escaped, I plan to stick close to them and train them, and speaking of I am about to start Shinichi's Training for his next Element if you will excuse me a moment" Fenn would step forward out from the shade the tree offered, and into the part that offered no protection, Fenn would start it Raining.

Fenn would then look up to Shinichi as it started and he took a step back "You are to push your chakra into the rain and stop it from hitting the ground, Training will be done when you can stop all the rain" Fenn would then nod to let shinichi know to begin, He would then turn to Salzem and ask him "So what about you, Wanna learn anything interesting?" Still waiting to see if the kid behind the tree that he threw the kunai at was going to come out or not.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:17 pm
Vixie watched the man closely and ducked back behind the tree as the kunai landed in his hand. Kuro heard the thud and listened to what Fenn had to say before smiling and patting Vixie's head. He stood up and stepped out from behind the tree, leaning against it in full view and looking up at the rain, politely staying quiet to let Fenn give his instruction. Once Fenn had instructed Shinichi on what he was supposed to do, Kuro would introduce himself. "Kuro Hozuki, Yuki genin. My teachers are having talks with the important people around here and told me to just patrol around town. And this is Vixie, my companion. She's better at being cautious than me so I let her get a look at you first." Kuro would nod to Vixie whom would walk forward and sit next to Kuro, her right ear twitching slightly from the rain as she eyed everyone with suspicion. "Anyways, nice to meet you. It sounds like you're my kind of leader, helping your allies even after your village is gone. I'll let you guys focus on your stuff... mind if I borrow this for minute?" Kuro would point to the Kunai in the tree before pulling it out with a small grunt. He'd dust it off and hold it in his palm, slowly turning it over and studying it's design and how the rain reacted when it hit the metal, as well as how the metal didn't seem to react to the rain hitting it. He would bring his other hand to his chin as he went into deep thought. He could do something with this... he just needed to fully realize what. 
wc-282
Anonymous

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:12 pm
Salzem cocked his head to the side, trying to get a read on this... ANBU as he called himself. He seemed to carry himself with a slight air of self-righteousness, a long term end-game was obviously in mind. Salzem tried to get a clear look of this ANBU as he instructed Shinichi. Nothing useful. He carried himself more or less the same as any other high ranking ninja. In fact, that was probably in their training as ANBU, to blend in with other ninja. As he completed the basic instruction, Salzem thought about his offer for training. Yes.... Salzem was always looking to expand his knowledge in the ways of marshal arts. Perhaps this man could enlighten him in such ways... Salzem thought a little while more, before answering.

"I'm always looking to expand my knowledge in hand-to-hand combat." Salzem said, relaxing only slightly. "Perhaps there is something you know that you are willing to teach?" Salzem had been aware of this Kuro. What where all these ninja from other villages doing in Konoha's forests? Surely the other chuunin and Jounin were aware of their presence. Then again, if they can't spare a man to look for a murderer, why should they have the man to clean out their village's surrounding territory? Surely keeping tabs on the activity going on in your territory was priority 1 in keeping the people safe. At least, that's what Salzem wanted to believe.
Akane Tokiyama
Akane Tokiyama
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 490

Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:06 pm
Shinichi would start learning the water element by sticking his hands out and channeling his chakra into the rain to attempt to stop the rain from hitting the ground. Although, it seemed that it wasn't working. Not the slightest bit of rain would stop falling to the ground. Shinichi would then continue to expel the chakra from his palms but at a greater concentration and would channel it into the rain and would begin stopping a couple droplets of rain from hitting the ground. This wasn't his ideal way to train for the water element but he didn't mind. Shinichi would do whatever it takes to get stronger anyways and won't fail to do so.

Once Shinichi cleared his head again he would begin to let even more chakra out of the palms of his hands and would channel it into the rain to stop it from hitting the ground. He had stopped more droplets from hitting the ground but it seemed his efforts were futile, he couldn't stop the rain no matter what he tried. It seemed that it would take more time than he had expected which was a shame but that was alright to him. He'd then remember how he concentrates his chakra when using the mystical palms and realized he may just have to put that into effect which wouldn't take much effort. Although, he didn't even know the mystical palms jutsu barely.

He would then sit down and think about it. He'd then attempt to use the mystical palms jutsu again to get the feel of the way the chakra is expelled from his hands. Once he was done he'd stand up once again and put the same thing into effect. This time it seemed to be way more effective than before and stopped way more rain. Although, he still hadn't completed his training. He could only stop a little bit at a time. This time he needed to use his chakra to do this on a larger scale which would hopefully work. It would've been more effective if he knew how to completely control his chakra but this was good training.

He'd then stick his hands out and focus all of his chakra to his palms and would expel it all and channel it into the rain stopping a large majority of it from hitting the ground. He was almost there, he just needed to stop the rain from hitting the small opening they were in. Then he would be done and he would have learned the water element. Although, now he was low on chakra and it seemed that he needed to mold some more so he'd sit down and perform the tiger handeseal and would mold chakra so that he could use it all for this training. He wasn't sure if water techniques would be this hard either but if they were he has a long road ahead and it's not going to be an easy task to become stronger than most.

Once he finished molding chakra he would stand up once more to finally finish learning the water element. He had it this time for sure. He'd stop all the rain in this opening now, it'd be no issue for him. Shnichi would raise his hands once more and would channel all of his chakra to his palms and would expel it out and would control the chakra, channeling it into the rain. Once he did the rain would stop hitting the ground and he'd say, "Fenn, I'm done!" After he made sure Fenn had seen him he'd walk over to Fenn and would greet Salzem with a simple "Hello" and would wait for Fenn to finish up with him.

[WC: 619]
[TWC: 1,497]
[1,497/2000 word for Water Element (being taught by Fenn)]
Takumashi Senju
Takumashi Senju
Citizen

Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:47 am
Fenn Would push his chakra through the Rain, increasing its density the moment the Shinichi kid told him he was done, Fenn had been watching out of the corner of his eye, he did not understand this kids need for a teachers approval or reconition, but that's how life is, that's who people are, Fenn would also at the same time address the other two who were there.

Fenn was listening to the Salzem kid as he talked about furthering his knowledge of hand to hand combat, Fenn would turn and look to Salzem and he would nod saying to him "Very well, let me see what you have" and then Fenn would just wait as he stood there waiting for the kid to show him what he had, Fenn would then motion to him to come at him and told him "Come at me with intent, without it you will never touch me" Meanwhile Fenn also had another one to address.

Fenn Looked at Kuro for a moment and told him "Sure just don't hurt yourself or anyone else, and don't do anything funny with it either please" Fenn listened to the rain, the rain hitting the leaves at the moment, and the rain hitting the ground, and hitting the metal of the kunai as the kid played with it in the rain before it stopped, after the Rain stopped Fenn wondered what the kid would do with the Kunai.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:03 pm
Kuro smiled at Fenn a moment when he gave permission. "Thanks, I don't have any of these things for myself." He would then chuckle and proceed to go back to studying the knife when Fenn told not to do anything funny with it. "Oh don't worry. I promise to return it in the exact same condition it is now, without any harm being caused to anyone." Kuro would then take his right hand and gently close it around the blade of the kunai, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes as he slowly squeezed herder and harder, liquifying his palm and the inner portion of his fingers, encasing the blade in a sort of bubble made of the inside of his hand. He'd press the water against the knife, feeling it's hardness against the liquid portion of his body, lost in deep thought as he tried to break the blade. Not through sheer force, but by slowly tearing it apart molecule by molecule and then absorbing the tiny pieces he began to break off. He could slowly begin to feel the miniscule bits of Kunai floating within his body. He would keep absorbing the knife while focusing intently until Shinichi had finished his training and everyone moved on. Vixie sat  completely still, continuing to moniter the group as she gaurded Kuro while he worked on a new skill.
wc-228 661/2k Liquid Inventory
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum