Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Trainign in the forest (Open to anyone) Empty Trainign in the forest (Open to anyone)

Mon May 14, 2012 12:22 pm
It was a wondeful nice day in the hidden leaf village. The sun was bright and the birds where cherping. Hugo decided to to to the middle of the green forest to train. Hugo put on his dark blue head band with the skiver sing of the leaf village. and headed out the door but before he went out. Hugo looked at the clock it said 7:00 A.M. Hugo opend the door with his small hand. Then he walked outside and said " I am going to train charka today. I think it wouold be a nice day for charka training. I hope I meet some new people along the way."Hugo said with a smile and looked at the leaves falling down form the tall brown tree.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Trainign in the forest (Open to anyone) Empty Re: Trainign in the forest (Open to anyone)

Mon May 14, 2012 1:52 pm
Evens leaped in the trees of Konohagakure.
His hair was flying backwards and his feet was leaping from branch to branch.

After some minutes he noticed someone looking at the leafs falling down from the trees. He recognized the person. It was Hugo!
He jumped down to him and landed right besides him.

''Hello there my friend. It's me again. Nice to see you again Hugo''
He said and looked at the leafs like Hugo.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Trainign in the forest (Open to anyone) Empty Re: Trainign in the forest (Open to anyone)

Mon May 14, 2012 2:05 pm
" oh my gosh. Long time no seen evans. I am so happy to see you agian. I thogut i will never see you agian."Hugo said with a smile and looked at evans. Than Hugo said soemhting to evans." What kind of trainign do you want to do on this sunny day were are around a poud to go train charka while walking on water."Hugo said with a smiled and foused charka into his heels and climed up to a tall tree branch.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Tue May 15, 2012 6:46 am
''Yeah it's long time ago''
Evens said to Hugo and smiled back.

Evens looked around and saw a ponds only few feet away.
''I'll think i'll stick to the water walking. You're not ready Hugo. You can try to run on trees at least''
He said and looked at the pond.

He was worried that Hugo would take if offending that he couldn't reach the water walking technique.
But he haven't even learned to run on trees.

''If you get problems with the surface walking, then just ask me, i have learned it''
He said and looked at Hugo.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 pm
" do you think I need you to teach me agian how to walk on water? Do I look like I need help. I jsut want to train chakra becuase I want to pass the Chunin Exams next year. I really jsut want to train." hugo said with a clam voice and looked at the orange red brown yellow redish leaves falling onto the ground.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed May 16, 2012 1:34 pm
''Sorry if iv'e offended you, geez!''
Evens said while looking at Hugo...

He walked slowly over to the small pond, a couple of meters in diameters.
It was big enough to train the chakra control.

Evens began to focus chakra underneath his feet.
Hope i haven't forgot how to walk on water yet.
He thought inside his head.

Evens took a step on the water, binding chakra to the waters moving surface.
His weight was a bit heavy and it made the water walking difficult.
Evens then took another step out on the water.
His feet was bounded with the water now and he had balance, but not the best.

He looked down at his feet and walked forward, he walked slowly until he got to the ''center'' of the pond.

''Hey Hugo! I can walk on wat-...''
He shouted to Hugo.

Evens lost focus on his feet and fell down in the water.
He was swimming back and asked Hugo.
''If you're so good at it, then walk as long as me''

Evens laughed a bit after he said it.
He knew that he had more control over his chakra than Hugo.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 2:18 pm
" I am goign to beat you no matter what. I have lots of hidden charka in my legs that i can use now.No matter how hard i train i will beat you with my chakra. I know i can open my byugan to see people!Hugo said with a clam tone of voice fousing his charka.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 2:25 pm
Evens looked at Hugo and laughed.
''Should i be afraid of you?''
Evens was looking into Hugo's gray eyes.
This hyuga clan member was one of the few left but this one was not the strongest of them, that is what Evens knew.

''how pittyful to see you like that Hugo''
Evens said and focused his chakra in his feet.
He had now bonded with the waters surface, his chakra was stable and he walked slowly out to the middle again.

He jumped on the water to see how fast he could make the bounding of chakra.
Surprisingly he could bound with the water fast. His chakra was above average of the normal genin and he had the powers to overcome others.

''Hey Hugo! Get out here!''
He shouted to Hugo.

He stood there and waited for the ''great'' Hugo would come out to him.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 2:29 pm
" i am coming tio help you out fight now!" hugo said with a loud voice steped onto the watetr and did not fall and hold out his small hand that way he could pull Evens out. and said to Evens" are you ok you are safe now. Lets get back to the surface that way i can watch you from up high on a tree." hugo said with a clam voice and foused his chakra on his heels and started to climb up the brown tree.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Thu May 17, 2012 3:02 pm
[I wasn't falling in =,= I just wanted you to come out...]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum