Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 3:51 pmAmikiri GuhinLate Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

Lw ticket egg of gel whatever - Page 2 Empty Re: Lw ticket egg of gel whatever

Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:28 am
They gave him no choice. Temujin was somebody who respected those with strength, somebody who would want to bring such people to his utopia. And these were clearly strong, but it seems he would not be given a chance to even speak a word, as the one in the air drew scrolls and began weaving handseals (after letting the scrolls fall? idk). Well, he clearly had no option but to strike preemptively.

Before she finished the third handseal, before her technique activated, before she was fully shrouded by the shadows, before she began moving away from him, the knight commander would make a strong push with his wings, disappearing from view in a blur of motion. An instant later he would appear just over a meter directly behind her. He would make a mighty roar sending out a shockwave and at the same time swinging his sword. The blade would emit a blinding light and energy of Gelel would leak from it like a green river. Following his blade would be his left hand with a ball of lightning gathered around it. Were the girl not to do something to change her fate, the roar would disorient her, the blade would slash off her wings and his hand would impact her lower neck, the explosion breaking her spine before her fourth handseal was done, before her technique activated, before she was fully shrouded by shadows and sadly before she could accept his utopia.

[Shunshin speed 300, what I see in your stat page leads me to believe your current RT is just below 250, at 236 to be exact
Howl speed 125, power 105
Using Raging Thunder and Thunder Sabre, using sword ability to create light
Slash and punch speed/strength 185, explosion power 95, blade sharpness 193

-10ap for shunshin, -30ap for Gelel Transform, -50ap for Thunder Sabre, -50ap for Raging Thunder, -40ap for Howl, -20ap for Sword ability
650/900]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:37 am
The sea cried out for the dead falling to meet their fate today. Her opponent made a power play, one that would be terrifying in speed and power.... Terrifying for any not holding the power of these demon eyes. The hell's angel felt the creshendo of battle raise her blood as his shunshin began, an act that would cause him to disappear from view from a lesser shinobi. She was not a lesser shinobi. Due to his transformed self, the wings carrying him at a speed of two hundred and twenty eight would be his downfall. His speed would be slightly less then he expected, and just within the range of sight for her powerful eyes and as he neared, failure to describe his path to his position granting me the chance to choose it, passing directly beside her to reach the point one meter behind her. As he got in range she strategized, the power of her seal pouring into her body to increase speed and strength by fifty points as she shifted the fae rune attached to her koukan robes removing her suiton bonus to shift it to swing speed. The scrolls fell well before he reached her. The sword was drawn from it's sheith at her arm. and just as he reached her, the difference in speed taken into account, her sword would slip into his skull, easilly piercing his helmet with a sharpness of two hundred and thirty three, her attack unavoidable as his technique locked him into the movement without response to the outside world until he reached point b. It would be the second to fall due to a mistake in the use of shunshin too close to the hell's angel.

In the event my math is off, naturally nothing would change. His speed was great but he didn't break her reaction time by much. As he disappeared from view he would travel half the distance as her mind fought to realize the situation, registering his disappearance and activating the boosters needed to track him once more, though this time activating her MS just for safe measure. With that done her timed strike would hit exactly as described just as he passed and before his shunshin released, trapping him in a quick travel to his death. The great warrior would fall down to the ocean, his skull pierced and brain stopped by the weapon strike where Amber was waiting, having not had the chance to activate her technique yet. From there they would simply extract the stone and be on their way.

(confirmed with viper that your speed would still require the factoring of str+spe/2 since you're flying. math on first half is taking your stat totals from the stat page and adding and reaction to disappearance was confirmed legal also by viper =^.^= enjoyable topic overall requesting claim of Stone of gelel since your shunshin kills you as it did kenshin ))
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:25 am
[Guess I made two mistakes. Corrected one makes Temujin go at 227 instead of 300 and another makes your RT 216 when he starts going. Apparently I thought you already had MS active, but evidently by your post you only activate it after he goes, which sadly makes you unable to react to the shunshin, even with the flight speed formula. Though speaking of the formula, shunshin says it boosts movement speed. I assumed that flight counts for movement, but if Viper is sure about this, I guess I have no choice but to play along.

I believe that makes my last post go through unless there is another mistake, or unless you edit to make a proper defense.]
Hisano koutaishi
Hisano koutaishi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5800

Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:07 pm
((yea viper said it boosts your speed, however flight is speed+str/2. as for the not reacting i ran the second half of my post by viper, allowing late reaction to the disappearance and getting the appropriate boosters up before you pass my and he confirmed my math was solid so i still have confirm kill with you locked into shunshin and me being able to cut you off before you make it behind me =)  also dont forget 3 tomoe is active if you forgot the +50 i get to rt and the speed. either way my actions were confirmed legal to cut you off at the pass just in time ))
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:42 pm
[Okay, sorry for all this way. Finally done with all the exams and crap. I'll try to make this simple]

The knight commander's assault was stopped when a blade was put through his head. But because of the unexpectedly insane powers of regeneration granted to him by the Gelel stone in his body, that did not kill him nor stop him from taking action. With his movement interrupted by the attack a burst that was his counter would begin. Several things would happen are the same time. First he would begin to rotate his head to the left, while keeping his eyes fixed on the girl before him. This was done to move her to his left where his hand would meet her, or force her to abandon the blade. His left hand would rise to get a grip on the girl's hand holding the blade, while his right would shoot forth aiming to sink his extended sword in her throat. The blade would begin to emit a blinding light, should she dare to look at it. And to make it all that much more dramatic, a howl would leave his throat and go directly at her, while a ball of lightning began to surround his body and to seep into the female's form, though he could not know that had no affect on her.

Unless the girl found a way out, the sound would disorient her, the light would blind her, his hand would keep her from escaping and his blade would sink into her throat, killing her.

[Speed and stat at 155]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:23 pm
SHe felt the metal slip into his body, what for most would be an easy kill. As she prepared to remove the weapon he turned his head, his speed only slightly lower then her own at one hundred and fourty. As his head turned she put force downward, cutting into his body an inch downward at a slight angle due to the turning of his head before snapping the blade to the side, all of this done as he began to reach forward. he thrust forward, her eyes concentrated on her own strike, the blinding light causing the world to fade out of view natrually as they each finished their attacks. As his sword came in the blade of hers spread one foot on each side, it's position now about throat level and the added length cutting through his neck as the weapon was retracted. She flew backwards, of course, though nothing was sure asside from the position of his attack as it'd come in.

Amber would watch the situation as she raised up. A flash of light caused her to turn away, preserving her own vision for a moment before looking back. The scene would be Kira one meter away from her opponent who fell to the ground. The weapon's added length would remove his head fully from his body, something the nine tails regeneration could not heal, and the head would be falling down to the earth as she formed the seals for Rain tiger just in case, the water flowing from her mouth still carrying her higher and higher. THe battle would be over, with Kira the victor.

(to recap, as you turn your head she curves the blade to allow your own movement to assist in her cut just low enough to hit your neck. She begins to fly back as the blade extends its reach becoming large enough that there isnt neck to hold his head on while flying backwards. The howl does nothing because She activated her hear plugs in one of the first couple of posts. the flash did blind her however she flew backwards as your attack came forward and at our speed i can get out of reach of the blade well enough in time accoding to the weapons ability since she's looking at you not it it wouldn't blind, in the event it doesnt work how its directly described i suppose she is but im going to assume she isnt. if im wrong take it as she's blinded or whatever. The distance I have to travel to end his life with my weapon stil in your body is probably less then 5 inches, allowing it to finish before the sword can extent even close to my body, in the event it does she flies backwards to get out of the way ^^ ))
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:28 pm
[Alright, once again sorry for the delays. I wanted to talk with a few others about this, but the staff collectively decided to randomly have a pause, myself included.

Anyways, I believe this was already brought up briefly on skype, the issue of howl. Since we have different opinions of this, I see no choice but to leave it up to others.
Basically claiming that howl is used, I never intended there to be different transforms and gave Temujin all of the knights' + Haido's abilities. And I don't think that's too much, because there was no other way to populate his stat page, as he can't use ninja stuff. So, since he can use all of them, since each person has only one form, I meant that he can use all the transformation techniques in his transformed state, regardless of to which form it belonged in the movie.

That and if howl is ruled to be used, then let me also remind that it's not sound alone. Yes, you would be saved from the sound disorientation, but you would not be saved from the shockwave, which as you can read in the quote can wound people and destroy objects. With your earring durability at 10, they would not be able to withstand the blast, thus being destroyed and leading to you being disoriented, but more importantly, with your health at 14 and nothing done to prevent it, the blast would cause substantial damage to your arm holding the blade, preventing the move you are trying to pull off, and then to the rest of your body, the extent of which I'll leave up to somebody else.

If this is not the end though the fight will continue.]
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:47 pm
((tbh with the two acting at the same time the effects of the howl still wouldn't hit her body before she cut into your neck which would stop the howl from being used before it caused her any harm. secondly the bulk of the damaging effects wouldn't actually cause her harm simply because we're in the air so the ressonating damage would mostly be blow back and again in the time i have between the halfway point in my sword and hilt and the speed your howl moves vs the speed i move your head is off before the howl can even reach my hand. ))
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:15 am
Calling it Kira's win. Congratz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum