Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

the blades of the double edge evolution Empty the blades of the double edge evolution

Tue May 05, 2015 3:23 am
Yen gazed out at the mid morning sky as it was past mid morning after a few days of rest and hota's genin exam yen deemed hota ready for the depths of insect techniques and one of his personal favorite techniques. yet yen was curious about the larvae that now dwell within him and the on coming changes of hota's insects she grew stronger and more confident. Ah yen loved the beautiful hotaru and how she caught on quickly so as he awaited hota's arrival from home yen started trying to figure out a way to teach hota a way to use the technique he discovered and worked out.

there is perhaps even more i can do with the webs like a spider then just make web shots. ill take the time to figure this out today along with get hota set for furthering her insect understanding as well. After all she has such an incredible heart that cares and i want her safe as can be by training her to not only be strong but also use her techniques as best she can. yen smiled as he breathed in the fresh air of the village and stared at the webby area of their meeting as the webs have filled the ground yen smiled and built up chakra within his gut as he spat out several web nets from his mouth and felt the large drop of chakra as they left his body and stuck to a tree pulsing blue. "Now lets see how i can make use of the webs within me. don’t spiders always know when something is in their web?"

Yen talked aloud in thought yet was interrupted as he felt his insects buzz within him. The thing that stopped yen was the new quiet hum of another insect that buzzed within him. a more direct hum and the telepathic nature of his connection between this was perhaps not as straining as his kilkikaichu yet that didnt stop him in his tracks. "what’s this? there are far less of these guys then my kilkikaichu." yen spoke under his breath as his pores opend and out came a long legged insect quiet different from his kilkikaichu but the resemblance was still apparent with the eyes and antennas yet a long mouth was curled. interesting!. yen thought to himself.

The insect flew around at yens mental command at almost very simple ease yet yen noted the very difference immediately “these guys are not as strong and may require a lot of work to build up their power before I can use these guys in combat. Simulation training for sure. The insect outside his body began to buzz as if imapcient in a high buzz that sounded like a single bee as the insect bit into his skin with almost no warning. The pain never came though yet Yen noticed that the insect relaxed after a small barely noticeable amooun of chakra left yen. “the insect hungers for chakra? Now that is weird”

WC: 501
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

the blades of the double edge evolution Empty Re: the blades of the double edge evolution

Thu May 07, 2015 2:19 am
Hotaru had been relaxing that morning with a hot bath and just letting her bugs relax as well. Being an Aburame is not easy in the least! Bugs constantly buzzing and when you have any kind of emotion. Of course being a host for bugs, was normal for her clan, and she had promised herself she would take over her dads work.

Luckily she had found a way to get to her dads workshop in Suna and she would go the first chance she had and bring some stuff back with hher! Yen already offered to et her use the wood building in the back of their house for her studies. Hotaru was dead set on using her bugs for medical purposes and she was sure she would have plenty of study time!

After her bath she put n her leathershorts and black leather tank top, she threw on her jacket and sunglasses and headed out the door! The day was beautiful! Partly cloudly and promising rain! She loved the rain because it made it easier for her to do her water jutsus! As she arrived to the area where she was to meet yen, her bugs made a weird buzzing, almost like a warning.

Stopping short she realized they were buzzing about Yens bug for some reason! She continued walking to Yen with her bugs buzzing, and she stopped a few feet from her boyfriend as she looked at him curiously. "My bugs, for some reason, were trying to warn me about yours, what's going on?" She asked him slightly concerned.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

the blades of the double edge evolution Empty Re: the blades of the double edge evolution

Thu May 07, 2015 4:47 am
yen looked up at hota at the sound of her voice and smiled. "enjoyed your bath my love? hope you liked the soaps i got you as they could help you feel better after training and make sure that you can relax before you rest." yen blushed for an instant then looked serious as he glanced down at the insect that took another bite.

A very miniscual ammount of chakra dissapeared again yet this was in steady streams. chakra can bleed in such a way? interesting yet its barely noticeable yen looked up to hota and nodded silently as he motioned her closer. "I dont think these insects will mean harm unless ordered but remember the larve on my kilkikaichu? yeah these seemed to be the ones that came from them. A offspring of a sort yet the same species of insect. a subspecies to simplify making it so that i seem to be able to house two types of insects in my body." yen observed the insect as he communicated with the insect and nodded silently as he opend telepathic communication to the insect. up! yen commanded and the insect flew up and hummed around yens head before landing on his shoulder.

Yen noted the behavor of the insect as it began to migrate over towards his arm again and bit down on his exposed skin once more however the drain of chakra from earlier stillcontinued "yeah this guy is quiet an insect however these guys sure are special. Small but frail by the looks of it. Hota the thing about these guys are that they seem to make ones chakra sort of leakk from their body. interesting offensive ability as after it bit down on my skin the smallest bit of chakra almost unoticeable infact barely if i was a fool i would ignore it but you could tell if you paid full attention to your body. but give me a moment to see the female"

Yen called out a female verson of this bug from his body as his kilkikaichu buzzed a slight annoyed buzz within him. the female looked similar to the male almost indistinguishable till he noticed it going over to where the male bit and bit into his skin. a bit more chakra leaked from him at a more steady rate but nothing yen didnt concern himself over however the feamle and male began to mate almost instinctively as if without thought. then the sight of four incrediably small white balls almost like dandruff was near a bite area. "they can lay eggs outside of the body..." yen looked up at hota and with a raised other hand he pointed towards the tree with webbing. "hota can you get me some of that webbing i just spat out might need it. the young grow quickly here and it can get a little crazy in a minute"

yen prepaired his kilkikaichu just in case hota didnt get the webbing from the tree.

(WC: 501+456=957)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Thu May 07, 2015 5:28 am
Hoa thought about the soap she had used, it was very relaxing and felt good on her body. "Thank you for the soap Yen, I loved it!? She said with a smile. She wathed his bugs as her eyes widened. "They are amazing!" she said as she watched Yen intereact with them! He had trained with the bugs so much. She listened closely as he explained the bugs evolution. They looked so different from the kikaichu. She nodded as he explained them, she didn't speak, she just listened and examined the bugs fascinated! Her father would have loved them! it made her remember the bugs he had been working with and they looked a little like these bugs, she wondered if she could pick one up until he caled out the female. They mated so quick she dropped her jaw amazed!

"Thats just crazy! That was so quick!" She said before he instructed her to grab the web. The webs and her didn't really get along, but she was okay with this, she was going to learn to handle them soon enough anyways. She immediately ran to the web and peeled it off without a single problem and reached her web covered hand out to Yen and handed him them web.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Thu May 07, 2015 6:01 am
yen was impressed as hota handed hjime the web "you handled that like they were your own my love im so proud of you!" suddenly the eggs hatched and frour more insects were ready and buzzed around with the parent. and they reproduce so quickly too! however with almost not effort yen was able to communicate with all of the insects and he smiled as he sent a telepathic command go on my shoulder! the six insects flew on to his shoulder and the kilkikaichu in his body relaxed as yen had them under his control. "Yeah these guys go at it quickly meaning these guys can really get out of control if i dont keep an eye on them. however they seem to be much slower then my kilkikaichu. in fact they are not even remotely up to par of my insects at all as well as being a minority"

Yen was stumped as he thought more on the subject and the insects entered his body through a pore opening at his command. "thing about a insect is that there are infinite evolutions that can occur and every now and then you come across a species that requires working up of a certain type before they can be used in any sorts. insect training of a sorts to improve their overall effectiveness. ill have to do that and go through basics of insects to do this. quiet a discovery these past few days and now It is time for you to discover how to make webs hota"

yen turned towards hota as he preformed the nessary hand signs to use basic medical jutsu to heal the insect bite marks on his hands which oddly enough stopped the chakra leaking. "take note of this thing basic medical jutsu stops the chakra leaking i suggest write it in a note books. Ill continue on my notes in a bit in fact on what cuases this." yen looked over at his girlfreind and smiled with a look of joy. "so now you are a genin and ready to take on some advance bug techniques such as these webs and control of insects. Now this will require alot of work so gotta keep up with it ok my love?" yen chuckled as he looked apon hota and took note that while later he would use his bugs in a more difficult experiment to discover the depths of their abilities he wanted to teach hota the web based jutsu he know and discover a few more with her.

Asking hota a question yen began to delve deeper into her understanding of spider webs. “hota my love how do spider webs work and how are they made?”

(WC:957+452=1,409)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 3:26 am
"Spiderwebs are created by spiders using silk glands in their abdomens. They are excreting out by the spider and then used for catching prey." Hota said to Yen. It was basic, but she was sure he had a reason for asking her. That was something she learned in her fathers workshop out of a book! She had to study all various kinds of bugs as a little girl. Her own name means ladybug!

"Spider webs are also used for spiders to feel movement and vibration, and protection. Due to the fact that most spiders do not have good vision and the webs are used as instruments to help them." Hotaru cut it off there as to not look like she was too smart! Although she had a good knowledge of various bugs because their kikaichu are said to have many abilities based off of the bugs. "Are you going to teach me that spider web jutsu?" She asked excitedly!

Last edited by Hotaru Aburame on Sun May 10, 2015 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun May 10, 2015 4:44 am
Yen smiled a large smile and kissed hota softly on the cheek. "Exactally my love that is how webs are formed and thus created. However now how do we form webs while they do is a larger and more complicated question. To do this requires your body to learn to mix its fluids and make them come out of your mouth. the stickiness is from chakra and unlike handsigns these webs are based on your ability to weild them. the way ill teach you today and how to use them is in projectiles for im sure there are ways to make them even more useful which we will explore today for today is our insect dedication day."

Yen smiled and held hotas hand as he stood beside her and pointed towards the webs on the trees as he continued speaking. "these webs you felt them and know their stickiness so you are going to wonder how sticky can you make them? well your chakra control explains that. if you dont put enough they weill not be sticky and you will only produce spit."

Yen built up chakra at a small ammount and preformed a failed attempt of the technique. a long white strand of liava and web based stuff came from his mouth as an attempt to make the web shots. "that there is because when you dont balennce your chakra it will not only not solidify with the air but its shape will not stay. a web have about 8 points on it in the shape of a octagon to balence out the webs but you have to administer your chakra to it as well." yen smiled and decided to simplify the explaination. "visualize the shape, mold your chakra and stomach liquids to the shape, solidify and focus your chakra, then spit out"

(WC: 307+1,409=1,716)
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Tue May 26, 2015 12:09 am
Hotaru listened carefully to Yens instructions. They sounded simple enough to follow and she was sure molding her chakra would be the hardest part, then again maybe it was the stomach liquids, she was feeling a little nauseous, but it wouldn't hold her back. She began to focus and mold her chakra carefully, it felt weird going through her chakra networks in her body! But she continued to focus it! Then came time to form her stomach fluids. It made her nausea worse, but all the more she wanted to spit it out! She took a deep breathe as she felt it in her throat coming up! Instead of vomit she sit out a web like substance, but instead of a form of a web, it was a bundle of sticky substance the size of a golf ball!
"Am I at least halfway getting this jutsu right? How come it is in the form of a golf ball? It is not a spider web yet." She said as she picked u the huge gooey golfball weblike substance. She was slightly ebarassed bu then again she needed to figure out what she had just did wrong and how to fix it!
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Tue May 26, 2015 12:40 am
yen smiled and nodded in approval. "well that was far better then my first go at the technique hun. Remember your chakra molds to what you visualize, but you cannot focus too much on webs nor shape it has to be just right in the middle. when you think of a spider web what do you see? do you see the full shape? the points of the web? how despite wind nor rain it stands strong, and it can inhibit even us humans. the strength of this technique comes from the formation of your imagination and body mechanics. yeah it sounds disgusting but its like involuntarily throwing up but for a weapon." yen walked over to hota and kissed her cheek before swooping a hand down to the web substance defintally near stickiness as it requires a bit more, the solidifying of this is incrediable as it can hang on to my skin and not break... i say she will get this move soon. and perhaps she can learn another thing later. yen smiled and brushed off his hand as he kissed hota on the cheek again figuring another way to further her learning.

"lets see hun the stickiness of your webs are really good just focus more on the stickiness ad you are there, but make sure to focus on the target at hand. the ammount of webs you can shoot is pretty small so you gotta learn to distribute a bit as well. same in medical jutsu if multiple areas are hurt learning to administer equalty can make or doom a life.” yen smiled and then continued. “ Let’s see about a target shall we? So now ill make a clone and i would like you to take note of the shape and size of the webs i will make ok?" yen held up the tiger sign at thoes words and spat out some water from the dephts of his mouth creating one water clone of himself who beamed and waved at hota. The yen built up his chakra again mixing his body fluids and spat out 4 webs that were approximately a meter and a half in length and width that fanned out to a nice eight pointed octagon spider web.

the webs all connected to the clone as they wen at attatched to its arms and legs and a satified yen stepped back noting the further chakra drain from the technique but was pleased with the resuts. " eight pointed webs to create this jutsu and note the size? dont have to be big but can really do alot when they are small my love" yen turned to hota and held out his hand with a smile and offered her to take a few shots at the clone. "trust me it will take a lot more to take out the clone hun so dont worry. think of this as another further brand of training.” Yen looked at hota and looked grim. “hun if there was ever a time I was controlled or such then you will have to learn to subdue me. Learn at this moment to not freeze up and be ready for the future ahead." yen walked next to hota and held her hand softly rubbing it awaiting her response.

WC: 556+ 1,716= 2,272
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen

Tue May 26, 2015 2:29 am
Okay so all she had to do was focus a little more on the stomach fluid, and it was suppose to feel like vomit, now that explained a lot! Smiling Hota kissed him back. "Thanks I guess I need to get use to it, I feel nauseous but I guess it is suppose to feel that way. Now let me try this again!" Hotaru began to mold her chakra again and focused more on the abrupt nauseous feeling inside her stomach. This time she formed half a web and half a ball and made it land on the target. "Dear, if you ever end up out of control, I don't know what I would do to be honest with you!" She said with a small laugh. "Well at least that looks a little better than it did look, I formed a half a web!" She said as she stared at her work. "I think I am at mentally handicapped spider level now. I kind of can't get than to your level yet, think I can do it on the next attempt?" She asked trying to see the bright side of it all. Eventually she would get better, even though she was frustrated at the moment.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum