Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

The First Patient Problem  Empty The First Patient Problem

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:16 am
It was Nightshades first day on the job. So far everything was going great! She found a baby sitter for Esmee, it happened to be the daughter of her old baby sitter! And the staff at the hospital was friendly, most of the patients were quite friendly and helpful. She was glad she took this internship and was definitely going to write Samaruo a letter and tell him how great things were going. As she reached the desk, she found a clipboard for a pregnant patient. She was in a private room. This was interesting, why is a pregnant woman in the emergency department in a private room? Is she a celebrity or something? As Nightshade sifted through the attached folder, she realized it was the Raikages girlfriend. And, she had a very SEVERE case of morning sickness which was quite rarem yet caused difficulty. Nightshade had heard of the disorder before, and knew how to treat it. So why hasn't anyone bothered to help her?

Nightshade questioned the other medics on shift at the time and they all seemed to fear her because, she was difficult to deal with. Not a good enough excuse in Nightshades book! So maybe she didn't like needles and she was grouchy and diffiult, look through her eyes, always sick and in pain! The patient isn't exactly on a cake walk! Nightshade walked down to the room. Apparently two other medics were once backing away from the door, AGAIN!

"Really? If she is that difficult send a message to the Raikage and see if he can come down here and talk to her, it is all you have to do! You two send the message, I am going to try to get into the room! Just sign my name on the message when you send it since I am the one on shift." Nightshade said approaching the door.

"Ms. Kumori Nara, may I come in?" She asked tapping on the open door. It was odd, only one light was on in the room, and it was in an area that casted a variety of shadows across the room. There were two curly looking shadow like tendrils near the door....OH...now she understood! She was a Nara and she was using her jutsus to prevent people from coming in the room! "I am new here, but I have a daughter and I understand what you are going through, please let me try to help you." She asked politely taking one step back fro the door. She didn't see the patient, but because the jutsu was active she knew she was in there somewhere.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

The First Patient Problem  Empty Re: The First Patient Problem

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:40 am
Kumori didn't want to go to the hospital in the first place. But, Yaju was really concerned because she couldn't eat, she couldn't sleep well. Yaju was a very caring person, and he really cared deeply for Kumori, He had been taking care of her to the best of his ability with work and all going on. Kumori had fallen asleep on the couch but woke up in bed covered up and with a wet rag on her head trying to cool her fever. Yaju was next to her still dressed in his work clothes. Apparently he picked her up took her to bed and stayed by her. Sadly when she woke up that morning she wasn't able to leave the bathroom. The good thing, they live in the mountains, lots of place to stop and get sick because its mainly brush rock and trees, the bad thing, she had to walk to the hospital!

When she arrived she got a room quickly! Got to love the fact she gets a private room because of who she is! She was in the bathroom leaned over the toilet and suddenly, two or three medical students started inquisiting her. Are you pregnant? No shit Sherlock! No, I just have a baby inside me that's been there for four months and is making me sick. Morning sickness? Nope, I just naturally lean over the toilet and vomit all the time, it's how I stay skinny and good looking. Look if your going to ask stupid questions, get the fuck out of my room before I choke the life out of you with my shadows! Miss we have to put an IV in you, you are dehydrated! THE HELL YOU DO!
Almost instantly kumori fired a small streak of lightning above there heads breaking one of the lights causing shadows to streak across the room. The poor students were frozen in place with fright as kumori wrapped their legs in shadows and pushed them out of the room. She didn't hurt them, she simply made them leave her alone. She did all this while leaned over a toilet vomiting, quite a talent! Training with Yaju paid off!

A few minutes later, as Kumori is still barely alert enough to not break her jutsu as she is leaned over the toilet vomiting again, she hears another voice. She is in the middle of vomiting and with a raspy voice from her sore throat she manages to reply.

"If you are here to ask me stupid questions or put an IV in me, I will hurt you...DO NOT make me have to do that!" Towards the end her voice cracks and she starts crying. Kumori was not mean unless provoked! She laid her head on the edge of the toilet.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:06 am
Nightshade heard the voice and she sounded as though she was in a lot of pain. Stepping forward she went in to the forbidden room and sat on the bed. There was glass on the floor and she decided while she talked to Kumori she would sweep the glass. The shadow tendrils followed her closely as she stepped forward in the room, sadly there was no way she would go near the bathroom. The shadows blocking it seemed to be large, looming and threatening.
"I am sweeping up this glass dear, I don't want you or anyone else getting hurt on the shards." She said sweeping it up with a broom from the corner. "Your file says you are four months along, if you want we could probably find out if you are having a boy or a girl, and I could give you something for the nausea. I promise I wont do an IV, and the stuff for nausea, tastes like strawberries!" She said walking by the bathroom door to the trash can as the looming shadows seemed to threaten her if she came any closer.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:55 am
This was something that he just did not need right now, with the rebuilding of his village, mourning and other things, he had now been summoned to the hospital. What was worse was that he was still bandaged up and still in the form of a child which made some people question him, but they ended up getting the Raikage treatment.

Walking into the hospital he kicked the door inwards and jumped onto the counter, " What room is she in..." now the nurse looked at him for a moment before he had stared her into the eyes and the presence that only he could give before pointing in the right direction.

Although his footsteps were small and shallow they carried a heavy echo as he pushed the door that contained Kumori in and growled, " You better have a good Fucking reason from dragging me from my work all the damn way down here!!!," yeah this red headed child was the Raikage and he was pissed.

Looking from the nurse inside of the room he would almost growl before signing, " you have my permission to do what is necessary for her.. And if she complains knock her out... I have work to do and I can't afford to just stop on a whim.... You need to stop acting like a child and listen," coming from this form those words were ironic but he was telling the truth.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:22 am
She heard the female talking while she was in the bathroom. She kept a close eye on her shadows making sure they were guarding the door. A non IV way to get medication, okay she could deal with that. Finding out the sex of her and Yaju's child, yeah she was curious. Maybe, just maybe she would tolerate this medical ninja. 
"Maybe you have a point, but I swear, no IV's, you want to draw blood for whatever purpose, Okay, but NO IV's!" Kumori said to her hearing her sweeping and moving around the room. But, suddenly, another voice came into her room! Almost immediately Kumori knew who this was! She retracted her jutsus upon hearing the voice speak! It was Yaju! Had they really called him because of her? She sighed heavily as the nausea hit again and she began vomiting after he told her to stop acting like a child! She smiled, considering the source.

"I will come out on the solemn promise, I will be treated and released today, and on the promise and swear NO NEEDLES will be used in my treatment..." Kumori said in a raspy sore throat voice which was getting worse from being sick! She had retracted her shadow jutsu and when the bathroom door shut, it locked still keeping her away from the outside world. Kumori was in a lot of pain.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:05 am
Nightshade was glad he gave her permission to do what needed to be done to Kumori, she would make a mental note of the permission she had been granted. But as she listened to the two speak, she came up with a solution to the issue. Nightshade had a young daughter and understood children pretty clearly, she also understood what Kumori was going through. She leaned over and crouched down to Yaju's level and decided to start with him.
"Lord Raikage, please forgive me for having to disrupt your work, I know Kumogakure has been through a rough time recently, I learned of this before my trip here. If you do not mind sir, I would like to ask a small favor that would mean a great deal to me and make this process with your girlfriend much quicker. If you would like to listen to my offer over this delicious piece of chocolate and soda, you may. " she said pulling the drink from the mini-fridge in the room and taking the chocolate from a pocket on her nurses smock she wore over her shinobi uniform.
"You see my lord, we have to admit Kumori for a couple of days to treat her morning sickness, she has a severe case of it, but it is treatable. And we will need to put an IV in her to help her and the child inside her because she is severely dehydrated. She has been here for two hours and she has spent the entire time in the bathroom being sick. So if you could me help me by talking her out of the bathroom and at least helping me also calm her down enough to put the IV in her your help would be greatly appreciated. This room is a private room, because she is your girlfriend and we want to ensure her safety and the safety of your child. If you are able to help me, I will give you a favor in return, more candy, or lunch after we get her settled in, it is your choice sir. If you accept this, I will leave the room so you can do what you need to and I will go get the IV stuff!" She said waiting on his answer.
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:54 pm
The fact that people were bribing him as if he was a child was irritating at best, but the soda did sound good so he simply took it and sat on the mini-fridge before opening the soda up," By the way I may look like a child now, but treat me like one and you will be through that wall kay? Anyway I can get her out but what is this little plan you have going on?," he would listen to everything she had to say before nodding and drinking half the soda and hopping off the mini fridge, he would walk over to the bathroom and knock on the door.

Looking into it he would simply look at Kumori and sigh," I'm going to say this once and calmly...If you do not come out of this bathroom and let this lady treat you and our child, you will find yourself on the opposite end of my rage...And I know you do not want that. So if you want to avoid getting into some serious trouble with your boyfriend AND the Raikage, get the fuck out here and in that bed so she can treat you," with that he would make a clone to assure that she would come out and if she didnt the clone would drag her out and strap her to the bed so that she could get the treatment she needed.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Fri May 01, 2015 6:24 am
Looking up at Yaju she sighed heavily. The last thing she wanted to do was upset him! The choice she made wasn't a difficult one. To be on the receiving end of her boyfriend, the kages, fury or to do what he was asking of her. To the bed to receive treatment she went! Or at least she tried! She made it to the door before she stopped and leaned against the door frame! 
"I think..I think I am about to pass out!" She said as she noticed the world seemed to be tipping!
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri May 01, 2015 6:28 am
Nightshade left the room and headed to the nurses station to get some supplies for the room. There were two Jounin by the door chatting. One was leaning against the wall with his foot propped up and the other was Sitting in a chair next to the door. Even though they looked comfortable she knew they were there for Kumoris protection, so they could be ready to fight in an instant! 
Nightshade removed a sterile tray from a cabinet and place the IV bag and anti nausea medication and needles onto the tray. This wasn't going to be easy! But it had to be done for Kumoris sake and the childs.
Kumori Nara
Kumori Nara
Citizen

Sun May 10, 2015 3:14 am
luckily the clone helped her to the bed and she got the treatment she needed. She had received a message that she needed to evacuate the village. As soon as she was released from the hospital, her and Nightshade decided to take the trip to Konoha together!

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum