Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
BrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentYesterday at 2:30 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Checking up (Private) Empty Checking up (Private)

Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:32 pm
Performing the seal of confrontation, Den would will the boy named Lazaru into his dimension, using his full chakra power to call upon the boy so that he couldn't resist the summoning, well unless his chakra had become far more potent since they had last met.

The reason for this summoning? Den was about to go to war, and thought it best that he made sure the boy was prepared to deal with the maintenance of his robotic limbs in case the young sage was slain in combat. He'd slow down time within Sanctuary as he'd summon the boy into Den's realm, so that he would waste only a second on his encounter with the boy. It wasn't that he thought the boy wasn't worth much of his time, he just wanted to get such business out of the way before he gather his allies and assaulted Funkagakure.

Den would be dressed in an oufit that looked similiar to that of a Jounin's, the shirt and pants black and with a dark brown vest. Den would be summoning the boy back into the lab in which he had first attached the metallic limbs.

(Summoning Laz)
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Checking up (Private) Empty Re: Checking up (Private)

Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:50 pm
Laz was ripped away from the snowy lands of Yukigakure and from within the cave he was in as he would land on his butt on the floor. "What just happened...?" He said as he slowly looked around the room which held much familiarity. "This place is...that hospital! Why and how am I here again! Uh crap he's going to make me pay for the bill now...." laz said as his eyes would fall on to the man standing before him. "A Jounin? Tgis guy wasn't just a doctor oh man...I can't run." He thought to himself as he gave a weak smile as he got up and brushed him self off. "Sooooo how are you doctor man? Yeah...about the hospital bill. I don't really have much to cover for it so uh what's up?" Laz wasn't sure what to say right now, he was uneasy and nervous and a little nauseous after all he was just pulled from one place all the way to another. That's not the only reason why he was uneasy, he did get a scratch on his metal arm by a light arrow so he had to add that to his bill right?

Looking at the doctor guy before him Laz would wander if he ever got his, name or simply forgot. Either way his name would be forever Doc to Laz which makes more sense for him to say..."What's up Doc?"
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:00 pm
The boy appeared, so the jutsu did work when summoning someone from another dimension. Den probably should have tested the jutsu on something not alive first, but he had figured there wouldn't be any problems and it seemed that he was right.

The boy asked about a bill, Den recalled the boy mentioning one when he had first received the prosthetic limbs. Den smirked, amused by the boy, before responding in an amused tone, "No bill, I was just wondering how the prosthetics were doing. Have they been working alright, been damaged or anything?"

Den noticed that the boy's chakra signature had increased since his last visit to Sanctuary, Den could actually feel it without needing to even try to now. It seemed the boy was starting to become a decently skilled shinobi, perhaps Den should try and test out some of his weapon attachments and see if the boy wanted any of them.

Have you ever even asked the boy his name? Summoning him out of nowhere, messing with prosthetic limbs you gave him without giving any explanation, it's no wonder the boy's freaked out. The Gobi had been silent for the most part since he had been defeated for the second time, normally only chiming in every once in awhile, this was the first time he had said more than a few words. And he was right, Den really hadn't explained much to the boy, or even gotten to know anything about him, he hadn't really done anything more than just use him as an experiment for his metallic limbs. Perhaps he should actually talk to the boy and get to know him, establish some sort of doctor patient trust thing, but he'd get to that after he found out of the limbs were still working alright.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:01 am
"No bill? Great!" Laz thought to himself when the doctor man continued to ask his questions.  He wanted to know if they were damaged and to his knowledge the limbs were working fine. Scratching his head Laz would take a second to think before speaking. "Well...I guess everything is fine? Other than a small scratch.....yep everything is one hundred percent! "

Now onto a more interesting matter for Laz other than his check up. It must have taken some form of jutsu to summon him and he wondered exactly what it was so that he could use it for pranks and gags. He would however keep silent as he would play with his choker expecting a freak out kira to ask where he was but that never happened. 

(Bleh, short post, sowie)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:42 am
The boy mentioned a small scratch, which caught Den’s attention. It couldn’t have been some simple scratch, in fact Den wasn’t sure how much power he would need to use to be able to cause similar damage to one of the limbs. His curiosity sparked, Den decided to look into the matter.

“Where is the scratch, and what caused it, were you in some sort of combat situation?” Den’s voice wasn’t commanding, but it was obvious that he expected the question to be answered. Thinking about what the Gobi had just said, Den added to his words, “Also, I’m not sure if I ever asked you your name last time you were here, what is it?”

Den didn’t offer his own name, it was probably better if he didn’t. If the boy hadn’t recognized him from his semi well known book or his wanted status, Den felt not need to correct that, especially when he wasn’t sure of Yuki and Tenga’s relationship at that point, not aware that both villages had actually been destroyed.

I suppose that’s better. The Gobi didn’t sound pleased, but he didn’t seem to have any negative tones in his voice for once, which was the closest Den had gotten to being friendly with the demon sealed inside him.

Hey, I gave the kid limbs when the people within Kumo left him at the gate to bleed out, I’m better than most humans. Den did occasionally help people, he wasn’t exactly a bad person or anything,  sure he had killed people before but it had always been for a reason, and that was really the best a shinobi could hope for.

Being not too bad for a human doesn’t mean much boy. The beast fell silent after speaking those words. The whole mental exchange happened without Den giving any indication of it that Laz could pick on visibly.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:24 pm
"Eeeeeh...." Laz took off his jacket and pulled up his sleeve to reveal the scratch that was on his shoulder.  "I was in training. ...if you can call it that, anyway I was shot at with a light arrow thingy by a summon...which sorta just happened. " Now that he said that aloud he just remembered that he sorta just left Muu in a cave,  that is bad friend bonding.  Laz would shake off that guilty feeling as Mr. Doctor man asked for his name. 

"Laz, My name is Lazuru Senju or Lazuru Farunata, kinda confusing me now since I just discovered that I was a senju and my pops is a no good lying......and I will shut up now." Laz wasn't 100% sure if he needed to say that he was a Senju nor was it safe due to Kira's actions. "Soooo Doc whadda you do around here? Just sit around waiting for patients to come or you just summon them without warning?  Like what if I was taking a shit or something?"
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:45 am
Den was surprised to see that the boy had been in a combat situation where the arm had been scratched. It took a lot of damage to do something like that to the arms, as Den had made them as durable as most high grade armor could get. Den wasn't sure what this summon thing was, but it must have had a fairly powerful bow. The scratch didn't seem serious though, so Den didn't really see a need to remove the arm from the boy and fix it, at least not right now anyway.

When the boy said he was a Senju that caught Den's interest, he had met a few in his life and even had the genes that allowed for the creation of wood release within his DNA. He thought it best not to reveal that he had obtained it from the corpse of a Senju, instead responding to the boy's mention of his clan name with, "A Senju, eh?" he said before chuckling, "maybe we're cousins, some great grandparent of mine was one I think. Have you developed wood release?"

From Den's understanding wood release was actually somewhat rare in the senju clan, though it was far more prevalent than it had been hundreds of years ago, back when the first ever Hokage was the only known person to possess the trait. He wondered if the boy had any knowledge of wood release, not being a clan member Den had been forced to figure out most of the jutsu by himself, if the boy had knowledge of techs Den hadn't been exposed to yet that would be nice.

Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Mon May 04, 2015 5:30 am
"Cousins?  Laz wasn't really sure what to think or say about that but anyway it seems like he was interested in wood release. "Great....You and her, this is getting annoying to say but no, no wood release because I just discovered what a senju is." He said in a annoyed tone, after all Kira already asked him multiple times about it which always resulted in the same answer so of course anyone would get annoyed. 

Yawning Laz would stretch his arms and put his jacket back on assuming Doctor man was done. "Alright Doc, I have a question.  So if you don't charge people for your medical services, then how do make money hm?"

(Sorrry for the shortness and week long wait bro y.y)
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Hasumi

Thu May 07, 2015 9:46 am
The boy took on an annoyed tone, mentioning another person as he said he didn't have wood release. Den chuckled, raising his hands to about shoulder height in mock surrender. "Sorry, I was just curious." Den would say as he finished examining the cut, the boy putting his jacket on after he was done. He wondered if he should offer to teach the boy, to see if he was in fact capable of using wood release. As he considered the idea, the boy asked him a question. How could he give people free medical services.

Den would walk over to a stool near a lab table and sit down before responding, his blue eyes looking at the young senju in front of him. "Some people pay, but I don't see any point in billing people for services they need but can't afford." He was referring to Laz in this case, unless the kid had some extremely rich parent there was little chance he could afford the two limbs Den had constructed for him.

Deciding to keep control of the conversation, it was Den's turn to ask some questions. "Also, from your tone earlier I'm not sure if you'll care for me offering this, but if you want I could try and teach you how to develop Wood Release." Den wasn't the best teacher, but normally he found that he normally gained some sort of knowledge when he taught people some of his abilities. Maybe he could learn something about Wood release while teaching Laz about it, assuming that Laz accepted and could in fact use Wood Release of course.
Kobe Ume
Kobe Ume
Citizen

Wed May 13, 2015 7:16 am
Before today Laz was doing fine until he and Muu went into surprise training session with kira and then randomly and without warning , summoned to a hospital. Laz didn't know what Doc here was trying to do free medical services,  no debt for saving his life and now he offers to teach him wood release? Laz abandoned the entire idea of good Samaritans because apparently they don't exist in this world and Doc never told him his name so Laz felt uneasy about this. After taking several minutes to think he would sigh.  "I guess , sure the sooner I learn wood release the better. But I don't really know how long this will take so I sorta need a favor." Seems like Laz is always asking for favors now. "I'm like sorta responsible for training this guy, my friend,  his name is Mugen. Anyway if it's ok with you can I bring him here? Well you because I don't know where here is."

Laz didn't like not knowing where he is at which is frequently and always result in some ridiculous adventure such as that time with the jungle people.  So far he haven't even seen a window in this room which meant no outside view plus he was still technically in a room with a stranger who name he didn't know., "Doc or sensei? I don't think you told me your name yet. Pretty suspicious, hm? Don't tell me you are a kidnapper or something. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum