Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Checking the records (I.O., nk) Empty Checking the records (I.O., nk)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:00 pm
Draconis was checking the records. Up until now it had never occurred to him to check for any close relations so he could better understand his sordid and typically unhappy past, as was the due of any wanting to be a protagonist in the ninja world apparently. Reading through a genealogy book, which was conveniently provided next to the hospital records, he was able to find out... oh my. It looked like he had a couple of relatives to track down. Due to his own history never being completely specified to the minutest detail, he was apparently with a couple of long lost sisters, if you could call them those, who were in the same village all this time. Heck, he might even have walked by them and not realized it.

He began to wrestle with whether he really wanted to know them or not. What if they were scumbags like the rest of the Hyuuga clan seemed to be?
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Checking the records (I.O., nk) Empty Re: Checking the records (I.O., nk)

Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:57 pm
A young girl about the age of 12  with long brown hair that reached her mid back was walking around the Hospital. She was wearing a yellow hooded jacket that covered some of the wrappings on her arms. She wore blue jeans and navy blue sandals. She had been a bit bored and was looking for someone to train with her. Out of the corner of her eye she saw an older boy in a room full of hospital records. "I wonder what he's up to." She slowly approached him and looked at the record in his hand. "Is that a geneal-" She stopped when she read her name was listed to be have 2 siblings, a brother and a sister. "What? I'm an only child, aren't I?" This news shook the very foundation of what she thought she knew.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:13 pm
"Hello, are you looking for a specific someone? Yeah, this is a genealogy record, I thought the Hyuuga had purged them but apparently not. I could have sworn I was an only child too, I did not have any memories of siblings, but yet, right here it says I have some siblings." Draconis first held the book so that it was easier for the young girl to see, noticing her eyes. Then as he was finishing speaking, he pointed at his own name on the ledger. Apparently he had two sisters, he wondered where they had gotten to.

Maybe he should observe them from a distance.
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:34 pm
The large pale lavender pupils in Akiko's eyes grew large as he pointed to a name next to hers. "What? This says you're my brother!" She looked at Draconis searching for some sort of similarity between him and herself. Other than his eyes there wasn't much of anything to identify him as her brother. Her long brown hair was similar in color to his, but hers was obviously darker. He was covered in scars and that made it a bit harder to tell. "This can't be correct, can it? My parents are at home right now!"
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:49 pm
It was hard to notice the large eyes that greeted him when he next glanced at the young girl. "Ummm... what?" It took him a few moments to realize he was looking at what was apparently his little sister. Little literally, no offense intended, but she was a bit short. Not that he cared. She did look a little atypical fro a Hyuuga, admittedly, though this was mostly due to the hair. "Wait, how are we related, I thought my parents died on a mission?"

There was something going on here and he had to figure it out or he would literally not be able to sleep. If his parents had actually not died on a mission and abandoned him only, then he would probably kill them. Just to repay them. On the other hand, possibly there was some kind of misunderstanding. "How long have you known your parents for? Is there a chance you were adopted? If we are siblings, well, all the records I have found show that my parents, or our parents, died in a mission." He was starting to muddle around in circles a bit, he was getting confused here.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:57 am
Hikari had been in the forest, taking a detour on her way to the training grounds. She was enjoying her nice walk through nature, the trees over head casting shadows on the ground, a gentle breeze playing with her hair, and the serenity that nature seemed to always hold. Hikari loved animals, plants, flowers, and anything else related to nature. "Mom, dad...this is such a great day out. I wish you were here to enjoy it with me, you'd love how the sun warms your face while the breeze keeps you from getting too hot. It's perfect!" She spoke to herself, her quiet voice taking on a habit she knew was good for her, but it made her feel less alone to talk aloud, to imagine the voice is someone else's and not her own. She knew, however, that she was not alone, she had friends, and she briefly wondered how they were doing. I haven't seen Salzem and Cole since our mission to Kumo, Kouse since our date at our clan's districts, Ryugia since our training, and Mitsui since he trained me and took me on my first ever date. My mark seals have not gone off, so neither Mitsui nor Kouse must be in any trouble, I hope. 

It was the wretched smell of fresh blood that snapped her from her thoughts. She followed the smell until she came to heap of black, an adolescent wolf, breathing heavily in the middle of the forest, gashes oozing blood from its sides. It had been in a terrible fight, most likely with another predator. "You poor thing!" She ran to it's aid, not caring if it tried to bite her or growled, she wanted to check it's condition and see if he would make it. He has lost an almost massive amount of blood, I need to get him to a hospital since my healing abilities will only temporarily help him! The wolf, yellow eyes piercing into her, snarled at her, showing his large fangs that easily protruded from his muzzle. Her eyes were glued to his sides, not taking heed to the fangs that could easily rip her arm clean off her body. She was focused and determined to heal the wolf.

Her hands, faintly glowing a greenish hew, moved along the gashes on the wolfs visible side, her chakra infused hands quickening the cells in the wolf's body to clot the blood and stop some of the bleeding. It took her several minutes to get the damaged tissue to become stabilized, for now. By now, the wolf had stopped snarling, realizing Hikari was there to help him, not to cause any further injury. He watched her with curious eyes, not used to the sight of a human with green hands. As if reading her mind, the wolf rolled gently onto its now semi healed side so Hikari could reach his other wounds. "Thank you..." She whispered to him, her hands performing their miracle life saving ability again, and within minutes the wolf was semi healed. "Now, I need to carry you to a hospital so they can fully heal you. Will you let me do that?"

The wolf, as if he could understand what she was saying, shakily got up and bobbed it's head up and head, trying to communicate that it was okay for her to try to carry him. The wolf was still at its younger age, but it weighted about 50 or so pounds. Bending down, she scooped the rather large wolf into her arms, being careful to not touch his wounds. She was stronger than she looked so the wolf did not hurt her to carry him. Then, as fast as she could, she ran to the Konoha Hospital.

It took her over ten minutes to reach the sliding glass doors of the hospital, but once she did she ran in and quickly asked for a medic to heal her wolf. A man, with shaggy brown hair, came to her rescue and carted the wolf off to a medical room to get healed, saying it would take an hour, or several depending on the severity of the injuries. Hikari decided that to ease her mind she would walk around the hospital, getting herself familiar with the place shw would love to one day call her job, as it was her dream to become one of the best medical ninja's the world has ever seen. The kunoichi was determined to make her dream a reality one day.

As she was exploring, she came down a hallway where she heard two voices, a girl and a guy. I wonder what they are doing here, it doesn't seem like a place for visitors to be. I should go check it out! With determination flashing through her eyes, she walked over to where she heard the voices coming from, the file and records room. The girl, with flowing brown hair and pupil-less eyes that were obviously a Hyuuga's, had a rather shocked expression on her face with her widened eyes while the man, who had short almost orange like hair and a scar on the right side of his face, was walking around in circles. It was an odd sight to see. 

"What are you two doing here?" She sternly asked the two, making her presence known if it had not been before. She crossed her arms over her chest, hoping to add to the 'sternness' of her tone. Then she noticed the open record they had, it seemed to be for the Hyuuga family. Two names had been written next to hers, though she knew she  had no siblings and that she was an only child, unless her memory had been wiped clean. But those are my mom and dad's names written above the three of the 'children's', thus claiming that my parents actually had three kids instead on just me. What the hell? And why are these two people looking at this record any ways...unless, don't tell me...these two people are 'supposedly' my siblings?! 

[WC: 1,008] [-20 ap]
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:42 pm
Akiko was a little surprised when another Hyuuga entered the room and asked what they were doing. However before the young girl could answer Hikari seemed to become lost in thought as she looked to the open page in the record. "Don't tell me... Is that your name?" Akiko pointed to the third name on the same row as hers. If I am adopted then why didn't my parents tell me? What else might they be keeping from me?
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:58 pm
Ho boy, this was turning into one heck of a day since chronologically Draconis met with the Hokage just a little earlier I think.

A third Byakugan wielder walked into the room, this time with white hair, and a slightly suspicious demeanor, mostly directed at the other two occupants of the room. If she was trying to look intimidating, well, it looked like she was trying, but it didn't feel authentic, like this was not a normal thing for her. Draconis opened his mouth to speak, but before he could get any words out, he was interrupted. Partially because no words were forthcoming, partially because... what was her name? Draconis glanced briefly at the ledger. Akiko, is the younger one apparently. Yeah, Akiko burst in, asking if the newcomer was a certain person whose name was listed but who had not been connected to a face yet.

Honestly... at the rate things were going, there was a pretty hefty chance that this white haired Hyuuga was indeed the other sister that Draconis and... Akiko(?) were supposed to have. The only thing that could make this day weirder would be if a Tentacle Monster turned out to be Draconis' potential brother in law, surgeon, and friendly acquaintance/friend all in one. *Ahem* Mitsui *Ahem*

"If you are the proud owner of this third name here, then someone or some bodies have some explaining to do. I was not aware I had any close family, at all. I think I might be happy to begin the discussions with some of them via a knuckle sandwhich."
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:55 pm
("Potential brother-in-law" XD)

Hikari could tell right off the bat that her "brother" disliked a certain group of people, the Hyuuga's she guessed. Her "sister" seemed to be more of the carefree and curious kind, the one that said whatever popped into her head. Akiko and Draconis Hyuuga, why would our parents keep us seperated? What would they gain from hiding us from one another, or who were they hiding us from? Is there some dark past we don't know about, and can't ask because they are dead? Should we search through all their belongings or what? Maybe if we talk about what we know, we might be able to come up with a solution or idea as to why this happened...

"Well you got one thing right, my name is the last one on that list. Akiko and Draconis, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Hikari." She smiled gently at them, dropping her sternness because they were not aiming to harm anyone or misuse the information in the hospital. "I guess we should start off by talking about what we know about our 'parents'." She moved to sit by Akiko, her younger sister. "I can start if you want. I remember they died during their missions when I was young, or at least that is what I was told had happened to them and was what was at their funerals, but it could have all been a lie if you have different stories. I don't have any recollection of having siblings, or ever hearing or seeing your names before. They could have easily wiped our memories though, if they ever did slip up. Also, do either of you have any idea as to why we were separated? I don't think there is a rule in the Hyuuga clan about a limit on children, so they could have been hiding us from someone...but I don't know who."
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:37 am
Akiko's eyes started to fill with tears as Hikari told the story. "Up until now, I always thought I knew my parents... Was I really adopted by my parents? I was raised by them... I've known them as my parents for as long as I can remember... This has to be a mistake, right?" She looked towards Hikari and Draconis as the tears started running down her face. "Was I really adopted?" The large pale lavender pupils in the center of her eyes connected with her sibling's similar pupils and she saw her reflection in all four eyes in front of her. She then wiped the tears out of her eyes and smiled slightly at them. "I'm sorry for making a scene like that..."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum