Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoToday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekToday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu Momochi
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 14%
11 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 8%
7 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

wassup? - Page 2 Empty Re: wassup?

Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:38 pm
“I’m afraid I do not have the time for an actual spar at the moment.” The Hyena replied. There was a different jutsu he had come to train today, the Hiding With Camoflauge technique, which bent light around the user invisible. He opened his mouth to speak again. “Well, when trying to learn either of those jutsu, which I happen to quite coincidentally know myself, for some strange reason, I can probably help you a little bit. In either case, the most important thing is to be able to firstly generate enough chakra, and secondly to be able to control it. For the first, I found I tended to perform better when enraged but that is just me. Everyone has their own method. For the second, well, you can try making fire sculptures like I did, weaving intricate shapes out of fire in an attempt to control the flow better.”

The Hyena paused, letting his words sink in. While he did such, he began trying to feel out the air with his chakra, attempting to bend the light itself, with his chakra. This was easier said than done of course.

(trying to make it so that you get the wc reduction on either jutsu if you try to learn them after I exit even if you do not train immediately, while in the topic)
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:47 am
"Ehhhh?" escape from Risako's mouth when she learned there would be no fights today... "Maybe later" She thought. At least she got a few tips for learning the jutsu, which were a bit difficult to learn on your own. Nodding her head, she said "Fire sculptures... Alright." The girl knew how to make fire, but had no clue as to how to control it into a shape. This should have dawned on her earlier though, seeing as the jutsu involved make a dragon head, out of fire. Which is a definite shape. 

Having known from previous attempts that she didn't have enough chakra to do it anyway, she sat in the grass, trying to gather as much chakra as possible. If she could gather the required amount, it would just barely be enough. 

Without standing up, she held her hands a small space apart, and used the extremely basic fire stream (probably not the right name) to produce a bit of flame, which forced through the space in between her hand. This produced a miniscule version of a "dragon." It looked more like the god forsaken offspring of a salamander, and a sock puppet. Which, now that this has been mentioned, a salamander making love to a sock puppet would be hilarious to see. 

[Total WC: 744
744/1500 for the Great Dragon Fire Technique, (if the half off counts.)
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:24 am
Ooooh, this girl was not bad. She already was making the fire dance to her command, albeit on a rather small scale. “There you go, that is the stuff. From there, you try to make it ever larger and more complex, weaving in additional layers, making different layers move in different directions at different speeds, forming surfaces, textures, you name it. All of that will enhance your chakra control, and depending on your skill, a killer head ache as well. The other jutsu, should you choose to learn it, is much more about power and being able to control fire at long distances instead.”
“Speaking of which, unfortunately, there is an errand I must get done soon, so I am afraid I must now take my leave. If you look for trouble, it will probably find me I am afraid, though I may be able to help you out again later.”
The Hyena would walk off if allowed, beginning to form hand seals again, attempting to bend the light around himself. Walking among the passerby he continued this trick. He would know if he were successful on occasion when someone noticed that they appeared to be suddenly following thin air or that a slightly disembodied hand was floating towards them, their out cries easily reaching his ears. This was actually kind of fun, in a way, as he had not done this kind of training in a long time.
Upon reaching his den he unlocked the door, entered, and relocked the door. Then he began doing some excruciating exercises involving a lot of lifting, furniture, and potential trips to the hospital in the making. Fortunately this resulted in no serious accidents, and no repair bills for the removable sink, the couch, or the bed. The mattress was never in any danger, having been flung out the window at the slightest opportunity, and already a little torn upon its re-entry to the second floor.

(potential exit)
Ttl wc: 698+323=1021
Claiming +5 stats
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:24 am
Risako, having received a compliment about her weird ass gecko sock puppet fire hybrid, felt a little content with her ability to do said jutsu. She watched as the Hyena walked, off. He smelled of trouble, intriguing, ugly trouble, but trouble none the less. With a few more hours of practice, she should be able to control the shape a bit better. No three hour master on this one, like she had her others, but a decent amount of control over the technique. From what she had heard, that would be all that she needed, seeing as the jutsu could apparently reduce opponents to ashes with a few blasts. Sure enough, it would at least burn a genin. (If she ever had to use that much force on someone.) (WELL... then again, she would have to eventually, but seeing as this is now, she wouldn't. I'mma stop typing in parenthesis, and get back to the post.) 

The girl put her hands out in front of her face again, swelled up her chakra a bit, and let it fly, so to speak. Or... type? anyway, she blew some fire out of her mouth and into her hands, using the same basic technique as last time. The big difference being that she would hope to put a bit more control over it. Focusing, as hard as her little brain could, she put such an amount of control of the chakra, that it got nearly a meter away before succumbing to the pressure and imploding. YAY! VIOLENCE! 

Not ready to give up, despite a few burns that now marred her outstretched arms, she tried again, this time noting not to put so much effort into it. Usually, effort was good, but do you see kiddies? Do you see what effort can get you when you try too hard? You get burned. 

Putting her hands back out in front of her, she ignored the red patches on her hands and fore arms. Welling up her chakra again, she forced another stream through her hands, this time mimicking the first time, but aiming for something more dragon like, rather than gecko sock puppet abomination. Annnnd, different as it may have been, it definitely wasn't dragon like. No, this time a weird flaming gecko sock puppet with a slightly sharper face and cat fish whiskers took its place...

An improvement, at least. 

[396+744=1144/1500. I'll admit (not that I have to, its pretty evident.), most of this post was filler and shameful extra wording. I'll edit if necessary.]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:01 am
Risako decided to try this again at the training ground, she may even find other people to help her out. 

[Exit, claiming all words to the Great Dragon Bullet (fire, whatever its called.) technique
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:08 am
Sorry sweetie, really need to include a little more trainibg of the jutsu or this can only be approved of stats at most. Sorry again. <3

Approved @ Hyst though

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:30 am
[I don't know if this changes anything, but I forgot to add that I was in another topic in which I am about to start training (well... training jutsu), which I could finish this jutsu up. I'll still finish here though, if necessary.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:33 am
Hmm, once you finish that topic, link here or vice versa. I'll have to read together to judge. Once again, sorry for the hassle. <3

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:35 am
[The hassle isn't a problem, otherwise people would just get free stuff. I thought you had to finish a topic to link it, my bad °~°]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum